( When it's your time to die ) Traveler's of Time ( I will know )

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
SerenitySorrow

9:21pm Jan 1 2010 (last edited on 9:22pm Jan 1 2010)

Normal User

((Sure. that would work. Hold on.. XD))

Karienne dryed her hands quickly and then checked herself in the mirror. She moved some hair out of her face then walked outside whener she saw a girl who seemed to be, dancing? She stiffled a giggle and put her hands over her mouth.

(fail XD)

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Epona

9:23pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Hold on to what? That last bit of sanity?
Voice in Head: What sanity?
Me: Shuddup. I can imagine I have some still.
ViH: Okay.))

Resident mounted archer
WolfMoon96

7:53am Jan 2 2010

Normal User

(( LoL Todie. I have a voice too. It tells me I'm doomed to the aslyum but I just punch it in the face and tell it to shut it's hole. lol ))

Sicarius grinned broadly at Sais. "Thanks man. Yeah. I thought the blooming flower would add a nice kick to it." He said quietly. In reality thouh, he hadn't done it because he had wanted to. It had just happened. Just like everything else just happened. His cat purred, rubbing it's head against his hands. He chuckled adn scratched behind his ears again.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
Maybell

11:41am Jan 2 2010

Normal User

"How did you do that trick anyway?", Leena asked curiously, "It was truly amazing." She was grinning, rubbing her damp hands together, trying to warm them from the chill of the cold sink water. Leena was astonished at what had happened. She accadently went into Sicarius's room, than became friends with him, just as she had wanted to. This couldn't be a coincidence. Just after she had been thinking about getting to know the pianist, she mistakes his room for the bathroom.

SerenitySorrow

4:41pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Sais nodded than he looked at Leena wondering why she was still in Sicarius's room. A normal person would have left by now. He twriled a pen in his hands. Dont ask where he got it he took it off of Sicarius's desk.

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
paigecam

7:01pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((OMmigod. Catch me up, please. O_O))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

SerenitySorrow

7:10pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((Okay so everyone charas were at Wolfy charries piano concert so it just finished so my new charrie Sais is talk to Wolfs and my other chara is watching Gaia Todeos charrie dance outside the bathroom. and Leena Maybells charrie is in Sicarius's room because she was looking for the washroom.))

paigecam

7:24pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((Thanks Ser! ^_^))

Melanie said, "Excuse me," to the girl who was dancing outside of the restroom and walked inside.

((Omg fail, Cuz I have no idea what to do. x3)) 

Epona

9:37pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

((Sira Todeos charrie. XD))

Sira stared open mouthed as the girl walked into the bathroom, making a noise on unbelief and turning, suddenly noticing the girl looking at her. Her face flushed. "Uh...gotta go...like that old comercial. Gotta go gotta go gotta go right now." She made a sound like a whine and stared at the door. "An'," she held up two fingers. "Either stop stiffling your laughter or let it out."

Resident mounted archer
WolfMoon96

7:20am Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Sicarius stared at the pen in his hands. "That's a million dollar pen. Please don't break it." He said, knowing he would regret the words. Every time he asked Sais not to break something, he broke it. Figures. His cat purred against his stomach.

paigecam

3:35pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

Melanie walked out of the bathroom and nodded at Sira She then walked to nowhere in particular simply because she wanted to. Eventually, she ran into two boys speaking about a pen that was in one boy's hand. "I'm sorry," she said, but did not leave at first.

SerenitySorrow

4:20pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Lol. we in Sicarius's dressing room and I think the door is closed XD))

Sais looked up. "Too late."he said. He put the pen down and looked at his hands. They hand ink on them. Then he looked back at Sicarius. "Who spends a million dollars on a pen anyways?"She said as he got up and walked into thje bathroom to wash his hands.

Karienne let out her laughter. "Well I didn't want to interupt your dance."She said grinning.

Maybell

7:59am Jan 5 2010

Normal User

Leena couldn't help laughing at the two boys' antics. "Yeah, seriously, a million dollar pen? Well, I guess if it's solid gold, or something, but still..." She continued to giggle, grinning broadly the whole time. This was probably the best day of her life.

Epona

7:48pm Jan 5 2010

Normal User

"It's fine," Sira said to the first girl, then blew her breath out through slightly closed lips at the others comment. "Takk for your concern," She mummbled before opening the door and walking jerkily inside the room of the Glorious Porclain Bowl.

Resident mounted archer
WolfMoon96

6:35pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Sicarius growled at Sais. "I didn't want it. But you don't exactly refuse a gift from the Governor." Sicarius growled. As if in respone to his growl, his cat mewed and glared at the room where Sais had disappeared.

SerenitySorrow

6:45pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

"Aww calm down." Sais said as he walked out. "If it was that impoatant you would have it in a gl*censored* case not lying on your table where I can pick it up and break it on accident." He sai.d He pick up the pen and looked at it. "What do you mean by govenor? Like the govenor of Claifornia.Did you get that from Arnold Scharznegger (lol i cant even spell that but you know who I mean right?)"

Maybell

8:02pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

"Does it really matter which governor it is?" Leena asked, giggling, "You still broke it."

WolfMoon96

8:04pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Sicarius chuckled slightly,  but it was hard. "I was using it to write checks to my manager, but you broke it and splattered ink on my floor's carpet." He sighed. "Sais, I can stick you in a room with only a gl*censored* vase and a steel vault and somehow, you'll manage to break the vase and then break through the vault. With one finger." He said, sighing.

Epona

8:07pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Sira sighed, relieved, as she left the bathroom. "Hate yet love it." She said aloud. "Same with Mountain Dew. Caffeine." She tilted her head in the direction of a conversation about breaking, then shrugged and tuned out; she wasnt part, she wouldnt listen.

Resident mounted archer
WolfMoon96

9:19pm Apr 16 2010

Normal User

Bumpeth

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7