( When it's your time to die ) Traveler's of Time ( I will know )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
WolfMoon96

5:47pm Dec 5 2009

Normal User

Plot

We believe that time will go on forever. That it will never cease to exist. That time was there even before the beginning and will be there after the ending. But we're wrong. Time started and has an ending. But that's not the reason I'm telling you this. What would happen if I told you, time is about to come to a stop? That it's about to destroy the world? Would you scream and commit suicide? Or stay and see what happens? I pray that you choose the suicide.

Minimal Cursing
No Spamming 
Co-owner: Choosing
Dn't ask to join just join
PG-17
Ask to kill, fall in love, add a plot twists
When I'm gone I would appreciate it if you guys don't go far without me 
HAVE FUN! ^_^ 

My Characters 

Name: Sicarius
Personality: Sarcastic, Big, Quiet, Deadly, Deep Thinker, Smart, Sly, Cunning, Wary of other people, Wolfish.
Other: He has a scar over his left eye.
History: No one knows. All they know is that he's big, scary, and good with weapons.
Time Traveler?: Leader
Looks

Name: Tyme
Personality: Cryptic, Secretive, kind, but uncaring.
Other: He has a white egyptian cross on his chest.
History: Unknown
Time Traveler?: He's the creator and ender of time.
Looks 
BannerFans.com

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
livelaughdream

6:52pm Dec 5 2009

Normal User

credit to the artist : lynn

Name: Lilly  (female)

her hair is a auqa color, she loves animals , but has a dark side of her sometimes

she is Clever, Sneaky, Loves attention , and hates rude People

she has another side of her as well she can turn into a white wolf giving her even more power

livelaughdream

6:53pm Dec 5 2009

Normal User

(wolf form) Lilly

SerenitySorrow

10:11pm Dec 5 2009

Normal User

((CAn I join? Im so Sorry Wolfy but I have to ask. I feel rude if I don't. And is this based off a book? I saw a book called The Time Cat or something like that and theres was this cat on the front with and egyption symbol...))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
WolfMoon96

11:09am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

(( The cat i named Tyme does look like the cat on the cover of Time Cat, but no, I've never read that book. So it's not base doff it. And sure you can! ))

paigecam

3:46pm Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((Join, Wolfy? :3))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

WolfMoon96

8:22pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

Sure Paige. 

KatnissEverdeen

8:24pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

((OOOH! Im sooooo joining! Bio in a sec.... And Wolfeh, I like NEED to tell u something really important. D: Its bad.))

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
KatnissEverdeen

8:33pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

Name: S/Solarus/Jake

Personality: S is a strange soul. He is always looking off into the distance, as if he isn't there with you. No, he was a soul born into the wrong era, and it is as if he should be in the past. He is deaf sometimes too. He doesn't here you. Its like he's in his own little bubble watching the world revolve. Solarus is the oppisite. She is always living in the here and now, trying to make a difference. She strives for her goals in life, and never gives up. She is talented, but talent has its price. She never had any friends, except of Jake, who is really her twin. Jake is the oddest of the bunch. Or, maybe second most odd compared to S. He is strong, brave, and gallant, but he is always twicthing, and cautios. He never lets his gaurd down, and says stuff that doesn't make sense of no reason whatsoever.

Looks: S has a rusty colored hair, that stands out from all others. No one else in the entire world looks like him. His face his finely drawn, and you can see the corners of his ribs jutting out from his chest. Solarus is slightly chubby, but it isn't noticable. She has olive skin and a nice brown crop of hair. Her eyes are marveoulos though, bright blue. Jake has olive skin and nice brown hair too, but his eyes are a more pail blue. Jake is 6 foot, S is 6 foot 7, and Solarus is 5 foot 9.

Other: None/none/none 

SerenitySorrow

8:47pm Dec 11 2009 (last edited on 1:40pm Dec 27 2009)

Normal User

Name||
Karienne Jackson

Age||

Gender||
Female

Personality||
Kari is nice and love the most childish things. She loves sweets, amusment parks, swings you know stuff children like. She loves meeting knew people but she can also act her age and be serious. She is very loyal and will speak up against what she doesn't think is right.

Appearence||
Karienne stands at about 5'7 a bit above average height. She has a slim figure but she is still curvy. She is one of those people who don't have to work that hard to stay thin. She has a rather pretty face. She has pretty forest green eyes framed by long dark eyelashes. She has a small nose and a smooth complection. She has perfectly plucked eyebrows and light nutmeg brown skin. She has big black curls that go down to her shoulders that frame her face. She's not vain but she thinks shes not half bad to look at

Time Traveler||
Yes.

History||
I don't know. When it comes to her past she is very secretive and doesn't talk about it.

Themesong||
Liberian Girl by Michael Jackson

Other||
Nothing...

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
paigecam

9:18am Dec 12 2009 (last edited on 3:27pm Dec 21 2009)

Normal User

Name: Melanie Porter

Personality: Melanie isn't talkative or social, but when she is, it comes out rude. That's simply because she doesn't know it. Melanie doesn't understand what rude is, or what sarcastic really means, she just likes the way it sounds, so she uses sarcasm as her sense of humor and speaks rudely most of the time. You wouldn't want to mess with Melanie, because she's also pretty tough and strong for a skinny Eighteen-year-old girl.

Looks:

Anime_girl_punk-3.jpg image by blondie12432

Time Traveler?: Yes, she doesn't know it yet, though.

History: Nothing that I know of. She wouldn't let me know, and I'm not sure I wanted to mess with her to get an answer.

Theme Song: U Got Nothing On Me-Demi Lovato (It's a catchy song. Cx)

Other: None

((Stole Ser's bio layout 'cause she's right above me. x3))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

WolfMoon96

8:52am Dec 19 2009

Normal User

(( Welcome. We can start whenever. But there is no feking way I'm starting. LoL ))

KatnissEverdeen

8:58am Dec 19 2009

Normal User

((OK! Can I start?))

WolfMoon96

9:05am Dec 19 2009

Normal User

(( Nock yourself out. )) 

KatnissEverdeen

9:27am Dec 19 2009

Normal User

((wait- can it be at any time? cause they travel threw time?))

WolfMoon96

9:59am Dec 19 2009

Normal User

(( Yes. But the time is set in the present in Ireland in the middle f Winter. K? Go I love Ireland. ))

KatnissEverdeen

10:07am Dec 19 2009

Normal User

((Ok :D))

Jake was hanging upside down from a tree, staring at S, who was staring at Solarus. How odd this was. Solarus was sitting crosslegged on the ground, and S was laying on his back, his head tilted in her direction. They usually did this, for none of them were very talkitive. Jake yawned, and streached his arms out. His hair was a muddy mess, and his face was covered in dirt and blood. As usaul. He always fell out of the tree.

Just like today.

He came toppling down, onto S, who kicked him where it hurt, and then he rolled over, and curled up into a ball. He laughed slightly, and Solarus shook her head.

"You are so wierd." She commented. Jake shrugged. S was still staring at them, as if he saw something no one else could see. He did that often. He scared most people away with his cold stare, and it sent chills down the average person's spine.  

WolfMoon96

10:40am Dec 19 2009

Normal User

(( Bumpeth. Trying to get a new page that's NOT stretched. LOL ))

Sicarius stared out his tinted black window, gazing at the snow capped hills and the snow that was gently falling. He sighed as his driver drove his black jeep to it's limits, racing to the audition. "Master Sicarius, we are almost there. Do you wish to start instantly or warm yourself up before it begins?" He driver asked. His driver also happened to be his side servant. The one he counted on the most. "You know, Akaz." Sicarius said with not a smile. Akaz grinned slightly. "As you wish, Master Sicarius." He breathed. Soon, they were pulling into the parking to. A huge stadium sat to the back of the parking lot. A single spot was reserved for him. Thousands upon millions of cars were parked here, some even venturing as far as down the street. Sicarius opened his door and breathed the cold air, drawing his black trench coat tight around "Let's get this thing over with." he whispered as they marched towards the double doors of the stadium. Not even the ticketers were there. Everyone had taken their seats and were patiently awaiting his arrival. As soon as he was inside the warm stadium, he gave his trench coat to Akaz, revealing the black turtleneck he wore and the black jeans. Then, he walked on stage and sat on the chair, in front of the beautiful, gleaming black piano. A hush fell over the stadium as they watched him. He closed his eyes and then, his fingers began to flow. It was as if his fingers were water. His eyes remained shut, yet he played beautiful and with such skill, that even the crowd couldn't help but gasp in awe. The song was simple, and yet lavishly made. It was soft, simple, beautiful and there was just a hint of the sadness that usually made his songs so detailed yet simple.  He swayed slightly to the slow and steady rhythm of the music he played. He could almost imagine the story behind the song, playing in his head like a too fast movie that just seemed too slow to follow. A beautiful girl, twirling the dark lit streets, snow softly falling. Then there she was lying on the ground, her cold head in his arms as he cried his sorrow to the red moon. His head gave a painful throb and he opened his eyes with pain. His music had switched slightly. Now, as he played, he fed his pain, sorrow, and softly falling feeling into the piano, awing the struck watchers. He could almost see the glisten of tears on his audience's faces.

Epona

9:33am Dec 22 2009

Normal User

((Shall I join or do you want this RP to live? I'll kill it if I join...always happens. XD))

Resident mounted archer
WolfMoon96

12:14pm Dec 25 2009

Normal User

(( Tis okay Todeo. You can join. LoL ))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7