( When it's your time to die ) Traveler's of Time ( I will know )

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Maybell

6:21pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

"Oh.", Maybell said softly, looking down, "I'm so sorry... I never knew any of my family."

WolfMoon96

6:23pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Sicarius shrugged. "It's alright. I never knew my parents. I only had my little sister and my older brother. I'm sorry." He added the last part quietly.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
Maybell

6:32pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

"It's okay.", Leena said, "My Stepmother was always kind to me. I sometimes forget we aren't related. By the way, my name's Leena... I never caught your name earlier..."

WolfMoon96

6:36pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Sicarius shrugged. "No one know's my name. 'cept my cat and a few friends of mine." Then he smiled. " Names Sicarius. "

Maybell

6:49pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

"Sicarius...", Leena said, smiling, "That's a wonderful name. Where'd your cat go anyway? He just disappeared."

SerenitySorrow

7:31pm Jan 1 2010 (last edited on 8:09pm Jan 1 2010)

Normal User

((Kay Im back. Heres Saisy..)))

"Yo Sicarius that is such a nice bathroom!" Sais yelled as he came out of a room. "Dude, it is so nice. I mean it smells good two and there are those cute little soaps shaped like seashells. Oh and good job on yoiur preformance today you were-"He cut himself off when he saw a girl standing at the doorway. He shot Sicarius a look then back at the girl than Sicarius again his eyebrows raised.

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Epona

7:39pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((ROFL. I giggled. XD

...And...still cant do anything.))

Resident mounted archer
WolfMoon96

8:38pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Sicairus stared at Sais. If looks could kill, then Sais was dead meat. "You. Are. A. Moron" He growled.

Maybell

8:46pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Leena laughed, grinning broadly. "I thought this was the bathroom, and we ended up having a conversation.", she explained, still chuckling, "I'm not his hidden girlfriend, or whatever you thought I was, judging by your ex
pression."

SerenitySorrow

8:47pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Sais shrugged of the look. "I know that. You dont have to tell me." He said. "How was I supossed to know that your friend over there was supposed to be there other wise I would be quieter."He said. He was only acting like a jerk now because that girl was standing at the doorway. If it was just them hanging out he would be nicer.

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
Epona

8:51pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Random!!))

Sira stood by te bathrooms waiting for whoever was in there now to exit. She hated this part of concerts; the end where you wait for the old man or woman to fish their dentures from the toilet, while you stand in the hall dooing the bathroom dance like an idiot. She blinked. "I dont even know if it's an elderly..." A shrug, then a continuation of the Dance. She was glad she wore her spats today, or her knees wouldve given out about thirty minutes ago.

((If you don't know what spats are, they're like "Cheat Boots" (At least I call em). They're only a boot from the ankles up to wherever (Mine go up to the knee). Meh. Google iamges or whatever spats boots for a better idea; I'm too lazy to find mams camera and take a picture of mine. XD))

Resident mounted archer
WolfMoon96

9:01pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Sicairus growled at him. "You can use the bathroom in there if you wish..." He said quietly, still glaring at Sais. His cat pranced out from behind the couch and rubbed against' Sicairus's leg, purring. The cat snorted when it looked at Sais. Sicairus chuckled. He patte dbehind his ears. "Ahh he's just like me in agreeing about the fact that Sais is a complete moron."

SerenitySorrow

9:09pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Sais rolled his eyes. "I know that you can stop bringing that up now." Sais said as she sat down on a chair. He stuck his tougne out at the cat. "How would you like it if I got Blanket to come in here to eat you huh." He said. He new Blanket wasn't a very intimating name for his black flat coated retreiver but her little sister named him before her p*censored*ing.

WolfMoon96

9:12pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

His cat let out a slight growl sound that sounded like a laugh and he pounced onto Sicarius's laugh. It curle dup into a ball and fell asleep, purring. Sicarius scratched behind the cats ears. "Well, This is my moron of a friend, Sais. " He said, rolling his eyes at Sais. "Did you like the show Sais?" Sicarius said, turning to him and grinning.

Epona

9:13pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Okay. Sira is officially.........I dunno. XD))

Resident mounted archer
WolfMoon96

9:16pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

(( LoL Make her meet up with that other character. The one that';s not currently in Sicairus's room. Roflol )

Epona

9:17pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Which is...Leena?

Sorry. Blonde. ^^;))

Resident mounted archer
SerenitySorrow

9:17pm Jan 1 2010 (last edited on 9:20pm Jan 1 2010)

Normal User

Sais grinned. "oh hell yeah. You were amazing. I cant even stress on that word anymore. Your preformance was pure magic. Turly captiving, enchanting. Dude it was like you were in some sort of trance. I swear I saw a story playing out in my mind when you played. You moved so many people to tears.To think that you could do that with music. Truly magical.Do you have any idea how gifted you are. And that blooming flower trick. That really sealed the deal." He said.

((Yo you can meet up with my charrie Karienne. Although i have no idea where she is. My post i posted of her didnt well post.

Maybell

9:19pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

Leena nodded and replied, "'Kay!", before hurrying off into the side room. She gasped, realizing that Sais had been right. The bathroom was beautiful. ((NOT going into detail on the visit...)) She soon left, grinning when she saw the cat curled up on Sicarius.

Epona

9:20pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Ser, that dont help much. LOL. Maybe she could be the one in the bathroom. XD))

Resident mounted archer
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7