(What) Mermaid (If) Romace (Love) RP (Isn't) Literate (Enough?)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 Bookmark Thread
foxwolf

1:11pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Kirsty smiled she didnt know if they where to mate now or after they are married intwining her tail with his she smiled more.

Photobucket
foxwolf

6:01pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

bump

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

6:23pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

((LOL Jake doesnt know either, its up to you.))

Lucy laughed. "Yeah. I do have some family. But now I know why you were acting normal around me, which I like. You dont know who I am.  I am Princess Lucia Via Meraldi." Lucy winced, hoping he would not freak out. 

Jake laughed. "You know, you smile ALOT. But, I shouldn't be talking. Ive been smiled alot lately too." Jake kissed her again. 

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
foxwolf

6:31pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Kirsty laughed "well how can i not when im with you" she said kissing him more pushing her tail to his hoping he knew what she wanted.

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

6:50pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Jake knew what Kristi wanted. Since they were engaged, he felt it was ok. So he gave her what she wanted... and started by bringing his lips to hers...

foxwolf

6:52pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Kirsty smiled into the kiss pulling herself closer to him.

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

6:56pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Jake had never been happier before in his life. He felt whole, for the first time. His whole life seemed right. He pressed Kristi's body agaisn't his...

foxwolf

6:58pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Kirsty smiled more tapping her tail to his as she put her hand in his hair.

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

7:05pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Jake found his hands running all over Kristi's body. He was amazed. He had dreamt of this for soooooo long, that it didn't seem real. But it was....

foxwolf

7:07pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

((lol skip?))

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

7:09pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

((yes Lols :-)) 

Jake awoke the next morning. He was so happy... He had never been so happy...  

foxwolf

7:16pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Kirsty woke up as well then looked on the floor to see where her shell top had went all her other clothes where in her old house with her father.

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

7:18pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Jake realized that he would have to figure out they were going to get Kristi's stuff. Clothes were not an issue, she could have them at a snap of her fingers, but surely she had to have something she wanted at home. With her father. "Good morning." Jake said, very happily.

foxwolf

7:20pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Kirsty smiled up at him hugging him "good morning" she said to him then kissed him.

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

7:32pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Jake suddenly remembered the meeting. What time was it? He looked at the sea clock. "Crap. We have 5 minutes to get ready for the meeting..." Jaked looked at his room. His shirt was on the floor, and was inside out. Not to mention the fact that the collar was wripped. How did he do that? He shook his head, and sat up. Alot of the seweed blanket had been pulled apart, and layed on the floor as well.  "Do you know where your shirt is?" Jake asked, laughing at the fact that the roomkeeper would know exactly what had happened. Of course, everyone would know. They were engaged.

KatnissEverdeen

7:46pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

bumpers?

foxwolf

1:29am Sep 21 2009

Normal User

Kirsty laughed holding it up then put it on getting up waiting for him "im ready you only need to put a shirt on if you have to" she said to him smiling.

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

4:28pm Sep 21 2009

Normal User

Jake searched through a drawer and found a shirt. "Ok, are you ready?" Jake asked, smiling back.

foxwolf

4:37pm Sep 21 2009

Normal User

Kirsty smiled and nodded "yes" she said smiling

Photobucket
KatnissEverdeen

8:06pm Sep 21 2009

Normal User

Jake grabbed her hand and pulled her out the door, pushing the button as he did so. Then, he lead them down to the meeting room. Inside were his father, his uncle, the secretary, and... a strange new merman. "Father, whats going on....." Jake said hesitantly. 

The new merman lunged at Jake. Jake shoved Kristi out of the way. "WHAT IS GOING ON!" Jake asked as he was pinned. 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23