{We've got a problem..} Wolf Rp

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11 Bookmark Thread
zozane008

1:27pm Dec 26 2009

Normal User

((is it to late to join?))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
DjMan12545

9:11pm Dec 26 2009 (last edited on 9:11pm Dec 26 2009)

Normal User

((*gasp* I remember this RP! It's old, right? :3 Oh it isn't! Well, I remember an RP like this but it's old. So I'll join.))

Name : Sugarbullet/ Zaphrine/ Dragonsoul

Age : (Pup, teen, young adult, adult, or elder) Young adult/ Adult/ Pup

Pack : Death/ Craw/ Entu

Power(1): She can sing a soft song that will lull others (in earshot) into a deep slumber, or just make them listen to the tune and stay frozen in place/ He can set hexes on others/ Still trying to discover it (but the power is the ability to turn invisible for some time)

Crush : Felan/ Psshhh. No one./ None.

Mate : None/ Neber. Because I'm a rebel like that./ I don't want a mate. ;<

Looks : -Bottom- And in order.

Normal wolf or Gem wolf?: Normal/ Gem/ Gem

Gem descrption : None/ A white gem, in the shape of a cross/ A decieving heart-shaped bloody-coloured gem

Gem placement : None/ On his front left arm (limb)/ On her forehead, it's small

Other : Sugarbullet and Zaphrine are siblings/ Nothing

http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.com/art/LoneWolfKait-s-Kait-Wolf-122390910

http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.com/art/Elixir-Copic-Commission-118906023

http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.com/art/Playful-Vaperfox-Commission-119689647

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
ssgarcia97

9:46pm Dec 26 2009

Normal User

((Zozan : You can still join.

Dj : Accepted! But normal wolves can't have powers.))

zozane008

10:57am Dec 31 2009 (last edited on 8:03pm Jan 4 2010)

Normal User

name- StarFrost

gender-female

age-teen almost adult

pack- i dont know yet still decideing

rank- i dont know yet still thinking

crush-none

mate-none

looks-click="return DWait.readyLink('jms/pages/art/deviation.js', this, 'Deviation.zoomIn()')">

power- she can control blue flames.

normal or gem wolf- gem wolf

gem deion- gem is blue

gem place- on her chest

other- has a brother but is not found ((ill make his bio later))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
ssgarcia97

9:57pm Dec 31 2009

Normal User

((Accepted zozane.))

Wolfwinx

9:14am Jan 1 2010

Normal User

OoC: -is lost- Damn, not again! I'm lost again, Garcia. What can I post? o-O
ssgarcia97

11:47pm Jan 1 2010

Normal User

((Uh, well, Necilia and Lucian are with some humans in the craw territory so you can bring in your charrie/s in craw from there, and at the moment Jazz and Felan are just watching the storm thingy Necilia is making from the camp in Death.))

LadyTsunade

1:33am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

bump

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
LadyTsunade

2:03am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

"Well Lucian, you should stay with me if you can't make it back fast." Necilia said, as she whirled around to face a couple of humans cming in their direction. She snarled andjumped at them, distracting them by beating them with her wings, then she bit down on one of them. The human confulsed as the lightning spreading threw its body, a few seconds p*censored*ed and she jumped to the other human. She did the same thing and limp back to guard Lucian. She looked down at a sudden jolt of pain shot up her for paw, she was hurt. She shook the opain off as a  few more humans came into few.

She knew she couldn't hold them off for much longer and could only hope for Lucian's friend to make it back to camp quickly. She growled, focusing on pulling enough air into her lungs. then she leaned back her head and howled, it burst from her throat and sent a small sound wave shook the trees around them. She had used the lightning to amplify her howl, it would go for miles now. She turned to Lucian, "Can you use you bark yet?" She asked.

ssgarcia97

5:28am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

"I'll try." He murmured. He took a step forward then a deep growl escaped from his throat. After a few seconds he gave a bark. A loud one, but it only made humans wobbly on their feet but now fall down. You have to do it stronger! He tried again, and this time he was proud of himself. It was stronger, yes, but it made some of the humans fall and the truck a human was riding was pushed slightly back.

Rhein imedietly(spelling?) rushed inside the man den and almost crashed into Dethal. "Dethal," She panted, "humans are attacking Necilia and Lucian and they could use some help."

Dethal bolted right up, a worried and hatred for humans look in his eyes. A black mist like form appeared near him and it took the shape of a wolf. "Rhein," He said, "Stay here."

Rhein nodded, although she wanted to go along but dared not to insist.

Dethal ran towards the direction the dark clouds came from, figuring it was from Necilia. The shadow wolf ran beside him, its teeth was black and so was its fur but you could tell its teeth were bared and fur was bristling.

LadyTsunade

6:15am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

"Ok." She said, she closed her eyes and forced something forward. The ground shook, and it split just enough for a few humans to fall ad break limbs. Cries of pain came from the hole. "Try again." She said, panting. "Again." She needed to help him consentrate. "Focus on drawing the air in, then, let it all go at once." She said, she couldn't think, but she could see stars. She gasped when she noticed that she and Lucian and been slowly backing up against the trees behind them from the advancement of humans. She barked directly at the humans this time, her bark was amplified by the lightning and the air grew static around them.

Smudgestar

4:47pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

Can I join? :D
Graveyardfox

5:30pm Mar 14 2012

Normal User

Please check the dates of previous posts, Smudge. Any thread that hasn't had a post in four weeks is considered dead, and it's against the rules to post on it unless you created the thread.

It's been two years since this thread was last posted on. The owner isn't even around anymore.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11