"This Camp isn't Normal !There's now way you should Exist"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 449 Bookmark Thread
Rika

2:47pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

A large wolf stepped out of the trees, chains rattling loudly as the wolf slowly shifted into a human, his white eyes glancing around as he let out a soft growl, his iron muzzle still covering his face. Standing there, all decked out in those heavy chains with the muzzle on him, made him look like an escaped, insane convict, and the dark look in his white eyes didn't help him much in that field either. Nor did his large horns that poked out of his hair. But still he trudged towards the campgrounds, rattling with his every step.

His name was Devil's Advocate, named so for very obvious reasons.

Meito sighed as he lounged in a tree, his hands behind his head. He was wearing his usual stuff, jewelry included, as he stared up at the sky. "God, why did my parents decide to send me here? Why didn't they send Meiko, too?" he muttered, closing his eyes as he started to sing in his native language of Japanese, his voice smooth.

((Here's his voice:  http://darkchris.pixnet.net/blog/post/18832153

Go down until you see his picture and this:  MEIKO跟MEITO 合唱的:Smiling in the rain))

petra13131

6:44pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Lilly ,Anna and Rex got there suitcases "Rex can you Carry mine Please?It's heavy "Lilly asked in a moan .Rex nodded "Anna you want me to Carry yours to?"He asked .Anna shock her head "Nah I'm fine "she replied .Lilly then gave her suit case to Rex "Come on guys get out the helicopter "She called .Selene was the first out soon followed by shadow .Shadow ran to Anna and jumped on her shoulder "oh fun more weight"Anna Joked .The group then walked toward the place they were told to go before they went to the camp . 

Happykitty

6:56pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Clarrissa's cats saw a bunch of kids and ran towards them. "Mew" Miny Jaws mewed wanting someoe to notice him. Clarrissa ran after them and said "sorry" to the other children. King Jaws jumped up and down as well did Miny Jaws. She picked them up and said i'm Clarrissa" too the oters wile she stood infront of what she though was a cat neko.  
Happykitty

7:01pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

(Bump)
petra13131

7:09pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

"Hello I'm Anna This is Lilly ,Rex ,Selene and Shadow "Anna said pointing to each in turn ."Hi"Rex managed to say from behind the suitcases .Selene stared at the girl then at her Cats "Roar?"{What breed are you two?}she asked .Shadow took now notice of them being Shadow he was to Cool to notice .Anna Smiled"Nice to meet you "she said

ashdog554

7:33pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Rage noticed a group of people, but didn't really care until he saw... cats. Great. Now he had to lead Storm away from there before... too late. Storm was already bounding over, barking all the while. Great. Just great. he thought, annoyed, and began chasing the hyper-active dog.

petra13131

7:37pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Selene Turned to face the Dog "Roar!"{What do you think your Doing?!}she said loudly enough to wake up an elephant three miles away .Most of the birds in the trees flew away from the noise and Rex dropped the suitcases "Selene !"Lilly said Sternly

Saraluvspets

7:37pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Shinook saw a dog, a large dog. He ran over to Storm and barked histerically at the cats too. "Shinook!" Fawn wasn't too happy that her dog wasn't acting well behaved. She ran over to him and grabbed him by the collar. "Bad dog!" She shook her finger at him in disappointment.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
ashdog554

7:53pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Storm stopped barking, and stared at Selene for a few moments. He then barked a couple times, meaning something along the lines of "What the heck...?" After a few moments, Rage finally caught up to Storm. He growled at him through clenched teeth, careful not to drop the suitcase he was already carrying.

petra13131

8:01pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Right now if Tigers could laugh Selene would be rolling around on the floor crying"Ra"{I love doing that stopping you dogs dead in there tracks}she said a huge smile on her face

Lilly looked at her "I'm sorry about that "she said

Happykitty

8:04pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Clarrissa's cats walked over to the Dog and opened thiere mouth's showing thiere m*censored*ive teath. Miny Jaws walked up to the dog and displayed his pelt proudley, wile King Jaws walked over to Selene and purred as he rubbed his back on her leg.
petra13131

8:08pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Selene Looked at King Jaws "Raor?"{what do you think your doing?}

((Bye I have to go now))

Happykitty

8:10pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

(Bye)

"Meow" as in I like you. Clarrissa half smiled at the others before saying "this is a perdicamint".

ashdog554

8:12pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Storm stood there shocked for a few moments, before beginning to bark angerly at Selene. To him, she was just a big cat, and he didn't like cats one bit. Especially loud ones. His barks meant something along the lines of "HEY! You! Yes you, you oversized flea bag! Shut up! Be quiet!"

Saraluvspets

8:14pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Shinook let out a menacing growl and showed the cat's his teeth too. "Shinook, chill out, they're just kitties." Fawn pulled Shinook away from the cats afraid that he would bite them or something.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Happykitty

8:18pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

(GTG...see you tommarow...bye.)

Miny Jaws skipped over to Shinook and showed his jaws, wich were bigger then a dogs, and definetly Shinook's. He purred in amusment as he looked at the canine.

petra13131

10:03pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Selene Growled At King Jaws "Rac"{get away from me you frig gen Cat}she roared .She then ran toward storm {And who are you calling a flea bag you mongrel}she hissed showing her Teeth 

"Selene behave your self Now!!"Lilly said sternly 

ashdog554

10:09pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

"You must be stupid if you don't know I'm talking about you!" Storm snarled, baring his teeth. He lunged at Selene, only to be tackled by Rage before he could attack her. Storm struggled, trying to get up.

petra13131

10:16pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Selene Let out a hiss {Your luck there are humans around Mutt or you would be Tiger Chow}.

"Selene!"Lilly said then grabbed the scruff of Selenes neck "You know how to behave "she said  

Mechromancer

10:53pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Helios heard all of the comotion. He darted over there and started growling at all the animals except Selene.

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 449