"This Camp isn't Normal !There's now way you should Exist"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 449 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

9:37pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((Sure Rika ))

petra13131

9:38pm Oct 16 2010 (last edited on 9:38pm Oct 16 2010)

Normal User

::~Name~::

Anna Shadow Walker

::~Age~::

19 going on 20 in two days

::~Gender~::

female

::~Looks~::

::~Species~::

Shes a Kitty Neko 

::~Pets~::

{Jasper the Black Cross cat}

::~Powers~::

Has the power to speak to Animals

::~other~:: 

Is the Middle Sibling

Alcarie

9:47pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((Thanks!)) 

Jace Keir

Male 

Picture
((Credit goes to original artist)) 

Rakshasa

Alcarié

Alcariesmaller.png Alcarie smaller picture by Fallenwind
((Credit goes to Crowflux, who drew Alcarié for me))

The ability to shift into a large wolf. 

Rakshasa's are a race of people who can shift into any animal it wishes to, and is characterized by it's large size and color of hair (red or blonde). Unfortunately due to something that happened in his past he can no longer shift into anything he wishes, instead only into a large, red wolf. The 'incident' that deformed his abilities also created his 'wolf ears' and odd eyes. 

Tinkers
Saraluvspets

9:50pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

(("This Camp isn't Normal !There's now way you should Exist" Join please?))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
petra13131

9:52pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((Sure Sara ))

Rika

9:53pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

:~Name~::

Devil's Advocate

21...in dog years. He prefers his wolf form. He looks more around his teenage years in his human form.

Tch. Male, of course. 

Wolf:
Devil is a larger-than-average brute with two large onyx-colored horns twisting out of his skull, right between his nicked ears. His white eyes are constantly narrowed into a glare, the black skull-shaped marking that covers his face enhancing how creepy it is. His rich red-violet coat is marred by scars from his puppyhood, and his paws are colored to look as if they'd been forever stained by the sin of his existence, colored the blackest of blacks. 

Devil also has heavy iron chains covering his body, starting at his paws at shackles before they criss-crossed repeatedly, whether it be between legs or across his back. He also has an iron muzzle that prevents him from everything but eating and growling. Across the front of his chest is an iron plate that keeps it all together and is inscribed with an ancient language.  

Human:

AnimeGuy.jpg winged anime guy image by Kira-Karix-chan
Add all the markings and scars and shackles and the muzzle I told you about to this guy. I'm too lazy to describe his human form right now. Lawl. And no wings. AND HIS HORNS OMG. :D

Wolf shifter.

Shiloh the Raccoondog. Oyes. XD

RaccoonDog.jpg raccoon dog image by mint2567

His power is actually a curse. He has immense strength, but cannot unleash it all for his body would be unable to handle it. The chains covering his body keep the power sealed up within it, parts of it disappearing when he wishes to release some of it, usually starting at the muzzle. 

History:
Devil was born as a 'mutant', called so for his tiny horns and his rich red-violet fur. He was quickly abandoned and left to die on his own, which he very nearly did. A strange wolf came up to him and, somehow, imbued within him the power of a dark, mighty spirit. At that moment, iron chains appeared on him to keep the spirit's energy contained.  

Personality:
  Devil's name rings true in his personality. He is a merciless beast who obeys only himself. He is a top fighter, or at least he thinks so, because he does not hesitate when he needs to attack. Outside of battle he comes off as cold and heartless, making most others avoid him if they can so help it. 

Saraluvspets

10:05pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

Fawn Dust 

Female

fav114.jpg anime blond girl image by EgyptianSky 

She has a scar across her back and a scar on her rib cage. Both of them aren't too visible, but you can see them if you look closely enough. 

Werewolf, but she changes into a normal wolf at will. 

Shinook the male husky.

She can see the future, read minds, and run abnormally fast due to her having some relation to the wolf species.

History:

Locked in a cage at age 11, she didn't have many friends. A man that 'owned' her forced her to perform for him or he would shock her using a shock collar for dogs. If she would speak, he would beat her. He would make people pay admission to come and see the world's one and only 'Wolf Girl.' She escaped, but is still emotionally scarred from that situation.

Personality:

Fawn is somewhat quiet today and is very good at fighting. She loves to dance. When in a fight, her moves are steady and flawless, almost like a dance. She can come across anti-social, but she isn't. She's just afraid to talk because when she talked before, her 'owner' beat her.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
ashdog554

10:19pm Oct 16 2010 (last edited on 10:38pm Oct 16 2010)

Normal User

Rage Daerok

Male

Human: Link

Wolf: Link

Reverse Werewolf (Instead of a human that turns into a wolf at night he's a wolf that turns into a human at night. ;D)  ((If that's not okay, then a regular werewolf.))

A alaskan malamute named Storm.

Link

None

Ash Maime

Female

Link

Wolf Neko

A peregrine falcon named Nyla

Link

No.

None

((Gah, I'm being lazy with Ash's bio. xDD And Rage's bio. >_>'' ))

wildboykubbi

10:19pm Oct 16 2010 (last edited on 11:15pm Oct 16 2010)

Normal User

::~Name~  Sᴓren Tsumaki

::~Age~ 17

::~Gender~ Male.

::~Looks~

~Human form coming~

Werewolf:

::~Species~ Werewolf

::~Pets~  A Crow name Sol.

::~Powers~  Fury.His eyes glow red and he gains incredible speed and strenght,but it nearly kills him when it is over as it takes almost all his strength away.He can grow an extra limb at will and can change his pelt color.He can transform at will,full moon or not.

::~other~ He is from an acinent land.He came from Scotland,so he has a accent.After being in the forest for so long,he has trouble speaking english.He is also very intelegent and brutal tatics make him one not to fight with.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
petra13131

10:23pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

Rex shadow walker

male

human silver tongue 

None unless you count his sisters ((LOL))

he has the powers of a silver tongue

is the eldest of his siblings and the only non neko in his Family

petra13131

10:24pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((accepted all of you))

Saraluvspets

10:27pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((When we start?! *Is excited.*))

petra13131

10:30pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((when Tri Posts her Bio we Start ))

Rika

10:30pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((Beware. Devil's somewhat of a jerk.

And yes, he was born in wolf form. HIs first transformation was at age 2. P:)) 

Saraluvspets

10:33pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((Yowza! Rage is hawt! I clicked on the link and I was all like *drool.*))

Rika

10:43pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((I see that pic everywhere now. ;c

I think I was one of the first people to use it on here, too. e.o)) 

wildboykubbi

10:45pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((When we start?))

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Mechromancer

11:11pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

(I can't copy and paste on my DSi.)

Name- Jason Malik Jonson
Age- Twenty
Gender- Male
Looks- Coming in about a week
Species- White Tiger shifter
Pets- His white tiger named Helios
Powers- Shifts into a white tiger.

(i have more, but it's hard to type.)

(Banner made by Kina)
wildboykubbi

11:17pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((I fixed my Bio))

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Rika

11:21pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((I'm not sure whether to make Devil have an accent or not. XD;

If I do, it might be Lithuanian or Polish. Or whatever the heck accent they have in Liechtenstein.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 449