"This Camp isn't Normal !There's now way you should Exist"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 449 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

11:24pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((Let us start now ))

Rex and his sisters Looked out of the window of the helicopter they were in "Are we there yet ?"Lilly moaned "Selene doesn't like flying "."You mean you don't like flying Lil"Anna said simply.

"we are here now look "Rex said pointing down at an Island .Lilly smiled as they Landed she got out of the helicopter before her siblings "another hour and I would have died "she joked ."What Lil you don't like three hour helicopter rides?"Rex asked Smiling as he got out ."You know I don't "Lilly Answered  

Rika

11:24pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((I might add in my panda-boy, who I drew myself. <3))

Happykitty

11:34pm Oct 16 2010 (last edited on 11:49pm Oct 16 2010)

Normal User

~Bio~

::~Name~::Clarrissa Flite 

::~Age~::16 and half

::~Gender~::Female

::~Looks~::  Human Bat

::~Species~::Elf vamp 

::~Pets~::King Jaws and Miny Jaws

::~Powers~::

Super smart, can turn into a bat

::~other~::???? 

Mechromancer

11:36pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

(Rika, do eet!

I'm putting my charas in now.)

Jason finnaly woke up by his white tiger licking him. "Helios down."He said as the tiger got off of him. Akila, Jason's cousin, started laughing. Jason's twin started laughing too, petting Rea the Blackbird.

(Banner made by Kina)
Saraluvspets

11:36pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

Fawn was sitting on a small boat feeling very seasick. She pushed her head over the side in attempt to let her lunch go, but she didn't want to barf in public. "Oh, we're almost there." She stared at the island that was slowly enlarging. They got close enough to notice a helicopter and a few other people there.

The boat pulled up to the dock and came to a soft stop. Sara jumped off of the side and ran to the sand, her suitcase rolling behind her. "It feels good to be on solid ground again." She felt much better on land after a day long trip on the boat. She was so absorbed in her own relief that she forgot about the others that had already arrived.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Mechromancer

11:41pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

As Jason got off the boat, hhe sighed carring his luggage and keeping an eye on Helios.

(Banner made by Kina)
Happykitty

11:47pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

Clarrissa licked her wounds as she waited to land "madam won't you get cold"Brunte's asked her. "No I shall not" she sad transforming into a bat and flying uot as they landed. Her cats fallowed as she hovered down in her human form again. Brunte's breathed hevy from seeing the sight though he had seen it happen so many times. "Oh Brunte's" she said as she grabbed her suit c*censored*es. Brunte's gave her a hug before she left her feline pet's at fallow. "Bye Madem" he said saddely as he watched her go. 'King Jaws and Miny Jaws" she called and the came to her humble aboud. "Let's do it" she said stepping into newly found territor.
Rika

11:53pm Oct 16 2010 (last edited on 2:15pm Oct 17 2010)

Normal User

((On second thought, no Memiao. I haven't developed his personality yet. XD))

::~Name~::

Meito Sakine

::~Age~::

19, turns 20 tomorrow. P:

::~Gender~::

Male

::~Looks~::

::~Species~::

Human. Yup. c:

::~Pets~::

Kali the lion.

::~Powers~::

Nope. He's all normal. XD

::~other~:: 

He got Kali when he was just a cub, and Kali trusts and will only listen to Meito. Nobody else can control him. 

Happykitty

11:57pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

(Byeye*yawn.)
wildboykubbi

11:58pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

Sᴓren was already on the island,walking along a path.He noticed others,but he didnt care.He stoped and sat down,taking all the scents.Nothing good.Sol landed on his shoulder and cawed.He patted it and walked toward the people.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
ashdog554

12:12am Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Rage huffed a sigh, trying not to lose his lunch as the sailboat lurched yet again. It had been difficult, nearly impoossible, to keep his secret for the hours he was on the stinking boat. It was hard enough to keep his secret from the person who was ferrying him accross to the island, but the girl with the falcon who were also getting ferried had made it all the more difficult. He didn't know how he managed to do it, but he did. He curled up right there on the edge of the boat, only to jump up when Storm began barking like a mad idiot. Rage then noticed what he noticed. Land. Finally! he thought.

Ash heaved a sigh as land was spotted. "Finally," she muttered as the boat came to a jerky stop. Nyla was perched on her shoulder, obviously edgy about the barking dog and the white... was it a dog? she wasn't very sure herself... that was also on the boat. Ash grabbed her suitcase and stepped off,  excited about finally being there.

Rage picked up the suitcase, and stepped off the boat. Storm followed him obiediantly as he stepped off.

Mechromancer

12:18am Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Sami wasn't paying attension to where she was going. She ran into a guy who had a crow. Rea squawked. "I'm so sorry." Sami said.

(Banner made by Kina)
Saraluvspets

12:20am Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Sara let out a whistle and her dog jumped off of the boat that ferried them to the island. "Good boy," she said patting Shinook's head. He nudged a pocked on her suitcase and whined. She looked at him and smiled. She unzipped the pocket and immersed her hand into the small space. Her hand came out with something in it, a treat. She threw the treat about twenty feet away from them. Shinook let out a gleeful yelp and went to receive his treat.

She walked silently around the island. It definately smelled different. She looked at a guy that seemed to still be a bit green. She laughed and shouted "I know how you feel." She had read his thoughts.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
wildboykubbi

12:31am Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Sol Fluttered up into the nearest tree."Its okay."Said Sᴓren,shakeing off.He yawned,revealing his masive Canine teeth,then held out his hand."Im Sᴓren.Who are you?"He said,his accent showing itself.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Mechromancer

12:37am Oct 17 2010

Normal User

"Samilia Jonson. Call me Sami."She said. She smiled. "This is Rea, my Blackbird."

(Banner made by Kina)
wildboykubbi

9:00am Oct 17 2010

Normal User

((Bumpo))

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Happykitty

11:56am Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Clarrissa's cats jumped on her lap and looked around curiosly. She rubbeed thiere foreheads and said "relax". She looked around seing the other's though she was still calm buta little cueasy. Her cats purred happily as they lazed on her lap. She swing her feet eile she was sitting on somthing like a stone beanch. She gazed at the others as so did hercats being carfull not to catch to much attention, for themselves. 
Rika

12:12pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

((Will intro once I can. P:))

Mechromancer

12:16pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

(Kubbi, Sami answered him.)

(Banner made by Kina)
Happykitty

2:16pm Oct 17 2010 (last edited on 2:16pm Oct 17 2010)

Normal User

(Bump)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 449