4:48am Nov 21 2009

Normal User

[Bumping again.]

Luckysquid is unpacking from her move!
SweeneyKun

8:12am Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Dood, Shika would SO love joining.

But is this, like, Anthro? Or humans that were once creatu, with no creatu features?

"There's no place like home".))

FoxCrazy

8:50am Nov 21 2009

Normal User

(("There's No Place Like Home", Join?I've been looking for a place to RP Croma and Siame.))

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

luckysquid

12:26pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

[Anthro-esque, Sweeney. c: They have creatu-features, but not necessarily muzzles and paws. And you are BOTH welcome to join! Just send me your bios though Rmail, okay? :D]

DjMan12545

1:18pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

"There's No Place Like Home." Join, lucky? :D *sends*

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
FoxCrazy

1:24pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((So...I can post now?))

SweeneyKun

1:53pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((So my Kioka Anthro would have Antlers/Kioka body markings/ribbons...? Or no? If so, I'm SO joining. xD I'll send a bio as soon as you reply.))

luckysquid

3:36pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

[Yes to all questions. :B <3 As soon as you get your bios posted on the front page, feel free to just jump right in!]

SweeneyKun

5:17pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Okay, I'm about to get a pic scanned in of Anthro Shika. xD I'll wait to make my bio until then, okay?))

luckysquid

5:18pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

[Sure. c: Just know that I won't include it in the Bio as an actual picture, but rather a link, and you still need to write out a full deion of his appearance. <3]

SweeneyKun

5:38pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((Ouch. :x Oh, well...))

luckysquid

5:41pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

[Yeah, sorry. <|D; I'm a stickler for consistency, and I feel like if you have a picture, then everyone should have one, so on and so forth. <8c; BUT yes, the link will be included. ;0]

SweeneyKun

5:53pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

((I sent it to you. ;3))

SweeneyKun

6:16pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

BIC|| Darkness became painful as the Nara slid to the floor. He groaned softly, not wanting to open his eyes and face the world; it was too much of a drag to do that much work. He balled his hands into fists and - wait...hands?

His eyes flew open.

He shifted onto his back, bringing his hands up to his face and wiggling his fingers before his eyes. Shock hadn't quite time to set in, because fear had beaten it into his mind.

They had done it. He was-...one of them. But what was that, exactly?

"D-damn..." Shikamaru groaned; the voice he had pictured as his own - deep, masculine - came out soft, velvety, and adolescent. Not what he had imagined. He shifted on the fluid-soaked floor, then staggered to his feet, clutching his head in both hands as he grew accustomed to the outside world. He stood, splay-legged and wobbly, like a newborn deer or horse learning to stand. His dark eyes scanned the area, trying to understand his surroundings. His gaze locked onto a puddle at his feet and his own reflection.

He let out a terrible wail.

"M-my face! O-oh, my face...! My beautiful mane is g-gone!" He stammered, dropping to his knees in front of the puddle and touching his face as though it was alien to him. He ran his hands back through his long brown hair, feeling for the strip of red that was no longer there. He brought his hands back to grab his antlers; shock and fear mingled in his wide eyes.

((Hope no one has a problem with swearing. :x I can change it, if so.))

luckysquid

6:29pm Nov 21 2009 (last edited on 6:30pm Nov 21 2009)

Normal User

Sinvad jumped again, this time at the newfound presence of the Kioka boy that had slid out onto the floor nearby. Turning his eyes away from Brykelle, he grimaced slightly at Shikamaru's wail, though he couldn't help but feel the same. They'd all had their physical losses, but the gondra child's thoughts were still with his missing master. With a short attention span, he turned away from the veram girl, hurrying over to the kioka's side, hoping that he'd have some answers that Brykelle had yet to provide.

"Hey! Hey you! Did you just wake up?" He asked anxiously, but gave Shikamaru no time to reply before he dove right into the matter at hand.

"Have you seen my master? He's a guy in a suit. You usually can't miss him..."

[Oi, major writer's block today. Sorry for the less than thrilling post. xAx]

Kira333

7:03pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

( Woahz. e.e Lotsa people...Well, it seems like it but, ah... O>O )

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

luckysquid

7:20pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

[<|D Yeah. It's your turn, by the way, Kira.]

DjMan12545

7:40pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Mihre shrieked in pain. Something bit her!

She snapped awake and pratically sprang up, standing. She panted heavily, her ears flopped against her messy hair. She folded her shuddering wings and stretched her curled tail.

But wait...What happened? She stared at her used-to-be paws with blurry vision, welling up with tears. "MY FUR!" she screeched, hands slapped to her shut eyes with tears burting out.

Mihre collapsed on her side, landing with a THUD on the wet floor.

She felt stinging on her eye and felt something deep. A wound! She ran her fingers (with untrimmed claws) down her cheek and felt a scar! It burned like it had before.

Mihre began wailing again, curled up.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
Kira333

7:41pm Nov 21 2009 (last edited on 7:41pm Nov 21 2009)

Normal User

( I know. :3 )

Everything was happening too fast for Brykelle. Her head was spinning, and she had caught the scent of something horrible. She glanced at Sinvad, then grabbed his shoulder. "They're gone. Gone, and they don't care if we're alive. We can only hope to find a place in this world, now. What with being freak creatu-people, I don't think anyone will want to be our friends." The words came easily, since she was used to the human languages. Cecile had spoken many, and she had caught on by listening to her practice. She was glad she used to have a owner as smart as Cecile, but now she had no one.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

FoxCrazy

9:30am Nov 22 2009

Normal User

Croma opened her eyes to see the unforgiving surface of the floor. Pushing herself up to a sit, she was glad she hadn't broken any bones. She lifted her hand to rub her head...hand? She brought her hand down in front of her, and saw that it was smaller, not the large paw she had grown with. She glanced at where her other hand should be. It was still a paw.

What have they made me? A half human freak?

She reached back with her right hand, relieved and horrified that she had her ears. She glanced around and saw her tail. "Half human freak, alright." Standing, she was pretty easy on her feet, as Roditores were quite capable of two legged standing, and looked around.

She saw a Gondra boy, a Veram girl, a Kioka boy, and an Ebilia girl, but there was no sign of Siame. She closed her eyes at the thought of losing Siame. They had been partners for what seemed like ages. From their hatching, it had been. But now, they were apart. She couldn't bear it.

"Siame...where are you?" It was a yell, echoeing in the semi-empty room, bouncing off of metal walls. She closed her eyes, and held her face to her head. She racked her memory, for any thought of where Siame was. But there was none. She remembered practicing her fighting, with Siame beside her, then the months as strays, then black. Nothing, as if someone had delebrately taken those memories, and didn't want her to know. She felt weak and defenseless when Siame wasn't beside her, and she swayed, slightly dizzy.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11