[Don't Tap The Glass] - A Creatu RP - [It Sounds Like Trouble]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11 Bookmark Thread
DjMan12545

7:45pm Nov 28 2009

Normal User

((Let's make it a funny moment. :3))

Mihre laughed. "You mean Croma's friend?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

Her claws sheathed again, as she flicked her tail back and forth.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
luckysquid

10:28am Nov 29 2009

Normal User

[Lol, technically yes. They would be nude. But seeing as how this is a children's site, and people have giving me bios describing their clothes, meh. Whatevs. Maybe the researchers dressed them? <|D And no one actually SAID Mihre. <8D; Anyway, I can't reply now, but I'll come back later and do so. See you guys then. :B]

Luckysquid is unpacking from her move!
luckysquid

5:37pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Already at the staircase, Sinvad stepped through the doorway. Part of him yearned to follow the upwards staircase, out into the sun and the light and away from this dark place, but there might be others waiting for them. What kind of creature would he be if he just left them there to die and rot? Shaking his head, he followed the weakening emergency lights that ran down the flight of stairs into more brooding darkness. He was pleased that his animal eyes were still as clear and functional in the bleak shadows that surrounded them, for he could still see despite that the second floor was shrouded in even more black than the one they'd come from.

Like with them, there were rows and rows of experiment tubes, but it seemed as though the power of this hall had flicked out long before their own had. Some of the tall, gla.ss tubes were coated in flims of dust and slime, the figures within rotted and dead, and it occurred to Sinvad that maybe the power had shut down before they had managed to open. The animals the corpses belonged to had died years and years ago, for there was nothing left but skeletons. Other tubes were broken entirely, shattered, their occupants missing, but perhaps the most disturbing detail of the room was the distant smell of rotting death and blood.

"This...This doesn't look good, guys," he murmured to himself, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck rise, and he covered his sensitive nose to try and block out the stench. Something wasn't right about this room. "Let's find what we can and get out." There were only a few tubes still fuctional, glowing softly in the m*censored* of mutations.

[If you guys are going to bring in more characters, now is the time to do it. >3>]

FoxCrazy

7:10pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

((So Siame would be here, right?))

Croma followed Sinvad, almost right behind him. As the stench reached her, she realized she still had the acute smell of a Roditore, even if it was slightly dulled by her current state. No matter how much she wanted to cover it, she lifted her head, and sought for her partner's scent.
"I agree, Sinvad. If Siame is here...I can only imagine..."
She shuddered, her whole body shaking, from head, to ears to tail. She tentavely took a step forward, hoping that if Siame wasn't dead, then his scent would be easier to find. The smell of decay and blood, however, forced her to step back and sheild her human nose with her paw.
"If Siame is here, I won't be able to find his scent. The scent of decay is too strong. And if he is here, I would see him before I smelled him."

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

luckysquid

7:45pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

[Bump]

luckysquid

7:07pm Dec 1 2009

Normal User

Sinvad nodded, scrunching up his nose beneath his scaled palm before he ventured forward, braving the stench in hopes of finding other living companions. The rotted corpses dangling from broken wires and gla.ss made him shudder, and he hurried past them to further search the room. He wasn't sure why some of the tubes were still fuctional, thinking that if the whole room had powered down, why hadn't those as well? They must have been special, he thought, to have been running on separate generators.

Despite that Mihre was cold in this darkened room, the heavy weight of the stench and an unknown heat made the room simmer with warmth. It was hot, no doubt about it, and Sinvad flinched as his feet crossed over broken gl*censored*. It didn't pierce his strong skin, just snapped and crackled beneath his steps.

"Well, there's one..." He approached the first glowing tube, peering up at the female form that hovered in the bubbling, softly-lit liquid. It was a female Zenirix, he thought, with a thick, dark pelt that floated enchantingly in the living serum. Eyes closed, she seemed peaceful, connected to the chamber that kept her alive by a mess of long wires gliding out of her spine.

Curiously, he reached to his own back, running his fingers over a series of circular scars where his own wires must have detached. They all hade those marks, a symbol that now tied them together. Frowning, he moved to look at the control panel of the tube, wondering how to open it. "How do you open this damned thing anyway?"

DjMan12545

7:26pm Dec 1 2009

Normal User

Mihre placed her clawy hands on the control panel. "Is it worth smashing?" she asked, trying to imagine the effects of physical damage done to the machinery. She stared at all of the...things.

((I has nothin' to post. D:))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
luckysquid

12:53pm Dec 2 2009 (last edited on 12:53pm Dec 2 2009)

Normal User

BUMPTASTIC.

zennilynn

8:23pm Dec 2 2009 (last edited on 10:41pm Dec 2 2009)

Normal User

"MMMH!!!" The muffled scream came from a nearby containment tube, but it was quieted to a dull sound by the fluid that fills it. Inside, a black and blue-furred man thrashes and beats against the gla.ss. His lungs cry for a breath, just one breath, but already his lungful of air was lost to his scream.

The wires that were connected to his back had dislodged. They wafted and floated calmly around the man's body while he thrashed. They curled around his limbs, ensnaring him in a jumbled mess of wires that slowly began to strangle him.

Panic gripped at his throat, and he lashed out, colliding his foot against the tube's gla.ss again and again, trying to call the attention of the vague shapes that moved and flitted across his blurred vision.

[HI. Imma join up with you guys. 8) <3]

Taking a holiday.
Kira333

9:03pm Dec 2 2009

Normal User

Brykelle had followed the rest, and she squealed loudly when she heard a scream-like sound come from a containment tube. Watching the man thrash, she shook. Literally vibrating as she watched the male, blinking her blue eyes rapidly.

"Get him out!" she finally said, taking a step towards the gl*censored* tube and gripping at the edges. The wings she didn't have would've fluttered helplessly as she tried to free the male, but since she didn't have wings, they didn't flutter. Nor stretch out behind her, nor flap wildly and begin to lift her into the air.

She missed her wings.

"Sinvad!" Brykelle cried, turning around to face the gondra-boy. Already, it seemed as if he had taken the leadership position in a group of freaks, so she turned to him to solve the problem. "He's not dead!"

( An odd thing to say. xD )

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

FoxCrazy

2:00pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

((Very.))

Croma took her paw from her nose, quickly covering it with her hand. She laid her paw on the glas.s of the tube that held the Zenirix, trying to feel how thick it was, or how sturdy. When she heard the scream, she whipped around.
"Great. Sinvad, I might be able to break the glas.s, but, I'm not sure if my strength has weakened. I mean, when I was a Roditore, I could have, but...."
A sudden sound behind her made her jump, turning around as she did so. At first, she saw nothing, and dismissed the sound as shifting glas$. After all, there were disturbances in the room now. But as she looked closer, and her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, she saw a familiar form huddled in the corner, sitting on the ground.
"Siame!"
She rushed over to her partner, and placed her hand under his jaw, feeling for a pulse. What she did feel was faint. He was unconsious, but still alive. His limp hand had probably shifted to a more relaxed postion, shifting the glas.s, and that was what she had heard.

luckysquid

7:42pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

Distracted by the ethereal, floating form that was the Zenirix within the tube, he didn't catch the scream as it came from behind the gla.ss, the sound drowned out in the rush of liquid, but Brykelle's cry tore his gaze from the chamber he gazed into. His eyes widened at the sight of the figure stirring within, and with a small gasp, he immediately hurried over. The zenrix hovered in her container softly behind him, forgotten in favor of the creature that needed them now. He beat his fists against the gla.ss, but when it didn't give, he instead sought out something else, looking around wildly.

"Move!" He cried to Brykelle as he returned a moment later with a heavy chair in his grasp. With a loud groan off effort, he heaved it forward, slamming it into the containment tube. It cracked beneath the force, liquid spilling out between the cracks, and the gondra dragged the chair back again. Letting out another cry, he struck the hard surface once more, and this time it crumpled before him. With an ear-splitting shatter, the gla.ss splintered outward and the water burst forth from its holder, pushing Sinvad off his feet onto the dirt floor with a loud, wet slap. "Agh!"

[Welcome, Zenni. :B <3<3<3]

zennilynn

8:42pm Dec 3 2009 (last edited on 9:54pm Dec 3 2009)

Normal User

Even with the liquid filling his ears, he could still hear the others speak, their words echoed and distorted as they reach the fluid. When Brykelle called out, he nodded, stilling his movements to preserve his energy.

Suddenly the outside world was sucking all the water out of his containment tube. He gasped and choked, struggling to breathe. Gravity wrapped its invisible hands around his body and tugged him down. Something snagged around his throat and he realized that he was suspended in midair, still caught in the tangled web of wires.

His sleek fur's markings, his feet, his tail, his ears...every inch of him spoke of Chimby origin. 

"H-hck!" He tried to form words, but the wire around his neck strangled his voice. "H-help mkkh-m-me..." His eyes opened, and an amber-gold gaze flitted around before fixing on Brykelle, whom he recognized as the screamer who'd first spotted him."Please..." An attempt at moving his roped arms failed. The only part of him not stuck somehow was his tail, which swayed and flicked beneath him.

Taking a holiday.
zennilynn

9:31pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

Bump! 8D

Taking a holiday.
DjMan12545

10:05am Dec 4 2009

Normal User

Mihre gasped, and went over to the strangled Chimby-man. She bit down on the wires and ripped them off, slashing the rest with her claws. "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

((I have nothing to post. o_O))

Kira333

2:13pm Dec 4 2009

Normal User

"This is like one of those horror movies that my master used to watch." Brykelle said quietly, coming over to Croma's side. "Is he okay? Because you haven't freaked out or anything like that, I can tell he's alive, but...Is he okay?" She kneeled down on the cold stone floor, wincing slightly when her knees hit the ground a little bit too hard.

"Ow," she squeaked, hugging her ribcage. "that hurt." She ran a hand through her hair (which she enjoyed. It was basically like stroking herself.) and sighed, poking Siame's head lightly. "Are you going to carry him out of here?" she asked Croma.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

luckysquid

5:19pm Dec 4 2009

Normal User

Sputtering and coughing himself, Sinvad sat up, thoroughly soaked once again, and his cheek dripped a thin ooze of blood from where the broken gl*censored* had sliced into his skin. Blinking rapidly to clear his vision, his eyes finally focused upon the struggling Chimby, now cut free by Mihre's claws. Forcing himself to his feet, he glanced back at Croma and Siame, but they appeared to have the situation under control, so instead, he focused on the black chimby they'd released. Moving to the other's side, he reached down to help the man sit up, looking at him with concerned eyes, waiting for him to reply to Mihre's question.

zennilynn

5:33pm Dec 4 2009 (last edited on 7:38pm Dec 4 2009)

Normal User

The Chimby dropped like a rock once the wires released him. Gla.ss at the bottom of his now-broken tube pressed into his hands, cutting thin slices, but he didn't notice. He coughed, gasped and retched, purging the liquid from his system. Heaving deep, unsteady breaths, he nodded, squinting up at Mihre.

"I...I'm okay." He turned his gaze down at his hands, his eyes widening in silent alarm. Hands? What happened to his paws? The questions that the others had already asked of themselves buzzed in his head. Frowning, he inspected his own body, unsettled by the transformation he'd apparently gone through, though he seemed to understand the fact with a grim acceptance.

"Are there others?" He asked in near perfect English. His previous masters had talked to him as though he were a real person, so it was natural and logical to him to already know the words. "Aside from you and them?" Gesturing to Mihre, Sinvad, and the others, he grabbed onto the lime Gondra's shoulder to pull himself to his feet, wobbling a little as he got used to standing as they stand. "Who...who are you? What is this place? I...I don't remember anything." He knitted his brows, his stomach churning sickeningly.

Taking a holiday.
FoxCrazy

8:25am Dec 5 2009

Normal User

Croma shrugged.
"I know he is still alive, but..."
Her tail swished as she shifted, crunching glas.s beneath her feet.
"How could he have gotten out and managed to get over here, and what caused him to fall unconsious? I mean, if he was in front of a tube, that'd be different, but...."
She lowered herself into a crouch, looking Siame over for any injuries he might have. He had a right paw, instead of her left, but other than that, he was the same as her, and other than a now-bleeding hand from the glas.s, she could find no injuries.
"If only I knew where our staffs were. We're useless without them. But I'll have to make due."
She glanced back at Sinvad and the others to make sure they were coping well. When she confirmed they were fine, she turned back to her partner, trying to figure out a way to get him from the building.

zennilynn

3:01pm Dec 5 2009

Normal User

I REQUEST A POSTING ORDER. 8I;

I'm so confused as to who's turn it is and when mine will be and ohman. D|>;;;;

Taking a holiday.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11