Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

[Don't Tap The Glass] - A Creatu RP - [It Sounds Like Trouble]

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Bookmark Thread
luckysquid

8:24pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

Sinvad watched the interaction with Cylia closely, recognizing her scent and appearance to be the same as he; a gondra. He admitted that while having others like himself in form was a re*censored*urance, having another like himself in species was a huge relief, and he found himself drawn to her. Taking a wary step forward, he absentmindedly ran his new fingers through the hair at the top of his head. "We will have time for introductions later," he said, turning his eyes to the Siame and Croma. "I don't know about you all, but I don't see any others in the chambers here, and I think maybe it'd be best if we head on up. Siame, there, could probably use a breath of fresh air." It wasn't just that, though, it was the scent of blood and death that pervaded his senses. He didn't have a keen sense of smell like the zenirix or the meiko did, but there was no mistaking that uncanny scent of decay and mold that surrounded them.

He went to say something else, but the rough palm of the zenirix against his chest silenced him. "Hush," she said in quiet, hurried tone, and he could see the way her body had tensed, even in the darkness. Her ears twitched constantly, listening close to the room while her little black nose twitched, smelling at the air. "Something is wrong..."

Luckysquid is unpacking from her move!
FoxCrazy

2:47pm Dec 21 2009 (last edited on 2:47pm Dec 21 2009)

Normal User

Awrie's ears swiveled almost instantly to catch the Chimpy's voice, and she glanced up and looked at him. Her mind was full of many retorts that she could have said, most quite rude, but she kept silent and rose to her feet slowly, again falring her wings. She half-stepped back, her tail lashing as she balanced herself. She looked up and met the Chimby's eyes, though she was a bit shorter than he.
"You don't have to talk to me as if I'm no better than those human rats that did this to us!"
She knew her harsh tounge would get her in trouble one day, but now wasn't the time to worry about that. Her creamier-than-normal skin seemed to glow in the light of the one control panel in the room.

((This is what I mean about harsh. She rarely treats others with respect. XD Even when she knows she should.))

~~~

Croma glanced at the Roditore behind her, and sighed at Cylia's question.
"I'm pretty sure he'll be fine, but...I'm not completely sure."
When Sinvad suggested that they go and get fresh air, she nodded quickly, her tail seeming as if a metronome, with the speed it went at.
"It might help. I know that I'd not like it if I was stuck here, without any fresh air."
She panted for a moment, her ears and tail drooping slightly.
"Also, it is getting a bit warm in here, what with all of us in one room. Fresh air wouldn't do any harm to any of us."

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

Keleesi

3:20pm Dec 21 2009 (last edited on 3:22pm Dec 21 2009)

Normal User

Cylia nodded slightly at Croma as she replied to her question, a slightly worried undertone to her voice. Cylia once again found her eyes travelling over to the unconscious being, sympathy in her eyes. She only stopped looking at the fallen creatu when another of the group spoke. She recognised him from earlier, when she had glanced at each being in the room... she hadn't noticed however, that he was a gondra. Now that she trained her eyes on him, she'd managed to pinpoint his species... and his colour. Her eyebrows were raised slightly, she hadn't expected to come across another of her own kind, not to mention one with such a striking colour, even in the dim of the room they currently resided. She felt slightly better with the knowledge, however.

Before she had a chance to think further, the zenerix who had pulled her to her feet spoke. Cylia watched her, her head tilting slightly at the warning in the creatu's human voice. oh great... that didn't sound good at all. With the prior warning, Cylia instinctively kicked her senses into overdrive, her eyes and ears alert, her azure wings flaring slightly before she pulled them closer to her sleek form, waiting.

zennilynn

4:33pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

Mente's eyes flashed with a spark of anger and he lightlyslapped her across the face, not hard enough to bruist, but just enough to smart. "Get a hold of yourself! You are no better than they, if all you do is complain." He snorted and turned away, leading her to the warmth of the other room where the others were waiting. "We are all equals here..."

Taking a holiday.
Kira333

4:56pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

Brykelle's hair fell over her eyes when she stumbled back, and it startled her. She gasped and let out a tiny squeak, stumbling back again. Now it was not only the fact that they were alone that was scaring Brykelle, but that they were having trouble getting along and that something was wrong. "What is it?" she asked in a small voice, pulling her hair back from her face. If only she could pull it back completely so that it wouldn't bother her so much, but she didn't exactly have a way to do that in mind. Especially now that she was growing more and more afraid by the minute.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

FoxCrazy

5:51pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

Awrie, slightly in shock, glared at his retreating back, and growled slightly, but followed him, undaunted by the number of Creatu-humans alraedy in here. Her tail lashed, and silently, she made her way to stand against a wall, her ex
pression still one of distaste and hate. She crossed her arms, and glanced over to see a ginger Roditore looking at her, but the fellow Reiflem creatu looked away quickly. Awrie lashed her tail again, in a sudden flare of anger, mainly at the missing humans who were the cause for this.
When I find them, they will be torn limb from limb, with one survivor, to change me back, then he will wish he had died first.

Croma studied the newest addition to the group, as the Meiko followed Mente with a sour ex
pression. The cream Meiko lashed her tail several times, obviously annoyed or angry. She glanced over at croma, but the Roditore quickly turned her head, not wanting the Meiko upset with her. She obviously wasn't one to anger, if she was already in a foul mood.

DjMan12545

5:56pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

Mihre tossed her hair (that was in front of her glowing eyes) behind her shoulder. The newer people-creatu seemed hostile. She glared at them, silently hoping. Mihre unsheathed her claws (which weren't nails, to her relief) and spoke sharply.

"I have but one thing to say. We must get out now." she said, tone of voice low as she slashed at the containtment tube behind her. A mark remained. Her claws had cut the glas-s like skates on ice. It simply appeared messily, Prison.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
zennilynn

7:06pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

[Oh! I didn't know Mihre could write. :U Was the augmented to know that kind of thing? Creatu shouldn't know how to read or write unless they've been taught. :>]

Taking a holiday.
 _Ranvier

10:06pm Dec 21 2009

Normal User

OOC:

This looks so interesting...

But it seems far too along for me to hop in. ;C

I'll be lurking. 

zennilynn

12:06am Dec 22 2009

Normal User

[UWI. THIS IS LIES. THERE IS STILL TIME TO JOIN. D8<

Just toss your character(s) in! :D You know...after you read the rules and send in a bio and all that good stuff. :D]

Taking a holiday.
 _Ranvier

2:35am Dec 22 2009

Normal User

OOC:

Haha, alright. xD

I'll try to get something in tomorrow.

A brief rundown would be nice, too, although I can tell the characters still haven't left the containment area so far.

Keleesi

2:49am Dec 22 2009

Normal User

Cylia kept herself closed. Her wings remained folded, her senses still on alert, even as she watched the appearance of the new being. My, quite a few them seemed to have survived. She kept her eyes on the cream meiko for only a few seconds more, taking note of the way creature seemed agitated.

When Cylia finally did turn away, her mind was on the seemingly difficult task of getting along. Surely, if the group remained this way, they wouldn't make it far. She lifted a hand to her eyes, examining the strangely human quality of her arm. "I think im going to have to agree..." she said, glancing over at the Ebilia.

DjMan12545

9:03am Dec 22 2009

Normal User

((She was taught by her evil friends that always bragged about their skills. Got jealous and stuff.))

Mihre nodded to Cylia. She shot an upward glance, wondering if there were any windows or possible escape places. Her fangs glimmered slyly, but she decided it would be best if they simply worked together. Surely the survival skills they learned as creatu would come in handy now.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
FoxCrazy

10:14am Dec 22 2009

Normal User

((Uwi: So long as you jump in before we leave. :D))

Croma looked back at the Meiko once she had looked away, and shook her head. It was getting crowded. She noticed Mihre looking around, and figured that windows were on her mind.
Most of us don't have wings, the windows would no doubt be up high in cases like this, and the walls are too slick to climb. And then there's Siame. With only one clawed paw, I wouldn't be able to carry him while climbing. Doors would be so much easier.
She glanced around.
And I don't see any windows anyways.
"Well, seeing as the humans aren't present, we could always just try the front door? That'd be easiest. And also, even if it is locked, most doors lock from the inside. It would be an easy and effortless escape."

((Good old Roditore logic. XD))

Awrie felt more eyes on her, but instead of returning the glances with glares, she pricked her ears to listen for the slightest sound. Though she  heard nothing, she kept alert, And she shifted slightly, stepping on a piece of glas.s. She didn't yell out, only grimaced and lifted her foot to inspect the wound. it was neither deep nor large, though pained her more than anything else. The piece of glas.s was still in her foot, so she pulled it out, causing more pain, only to be noticed by her tail, which lashed furiously, and her ears, which were now pinned back to her head.

Kira333

11:20am Dec 22 2009

Normal User

"True," Brykelle said softly, looking up at Croma. "but what of your friend Mihre? Wouldn't it be rather difficult to carry him?" She switched her gaze so that she was staring at the other Roditore, her ears twitching every-so-often. Things were seemingly getting more and more difficult to deal with, since they hadn't even gotten out of the building they were contained in yet.

Still, Brykelle couldn't help but feel like they were going to make it out of the mess they were in. She was just that kind of person who was optimistic when no one else was, and pessimistic when everyone was optimistic.

Beautiful Sunset

DjMan12545

1:06pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

"My friend?" Mihre asked, almost bursting out in laughter. "You mean the ones that taunted me to half-death?" she added. "Sure..." Mihre muttered.

She then cocked her head to Awrie. "Uhh...Are you okay?" she asked, with a slight shudder. Mihre walked over to her.

Slightly ignoring the pained person-creatu, she turned to Croma. "Wouldn't there be security or lasers or whatever?" she asked. "I mean, if they didn't want us to escape or leave..."

luckysquid

1:19pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

[...What evil friend? o3O Humans? Creatu shouldn't be able to write. >>;; And yes, Uwi! You should join! But if you're going to join, you should do so soon. 8I Very soon, as future plans are going to bring them outside very soon.

As far as a rundown goes, all the current up and abouts have been released, most of them automatically from the chambers as they shut down. Sitera, the zenirix, and Mente, the chimby, had to be broken free from theirs, basically. When they got to the second floor, Siame, Croma's partner (they're both roditores, was already free, and was unconscious in the corner. We have yet to find out why.

There are two other characters listed that have yet to be introduced, but from what I know, both of them will be discovered on the upper levels after they leave the containment chamber. Right now something's in the back of the room, and Sitera, the zenirix, seems to think it a threat, and that's where we're at. c:]

The zenirix snarled in agitation as her ears flooded with the sounds of the creatu's speech. "Hush, hush! Now is not the time for words, lest we draw attention to ourselves!" She snapped in a fierce whisper, holding her hands up to try and quiet the others. Speaking quietly, she shoved Croma towards Siame. "Quick. Pick your friend up. We must go, and go now, before something notices us." For the creatu with excellent hearing, they'd be able to detect the presence of something large and dark at the back of the room. The room was long, about half the length of a football field, so whatever lurked there was out of sight, but there would be no mistaking the rustle of its body slinking past the broken containment chambers there. It moved quietly, stealthily, like a great shadow stalking its prey, and they could hear the faint scrape of scales against glas.s, or perhaps of claws against the floor. Something was there in that room, and whatever it was, it was larger than the little ring of humanoid creatu that stood there.

Try as he might, Sinvad couldn't hear the sounds, but he trusted the female's instincts, watching the way her damp fur bristled, standing on end. Shaking his head, he turned towards Croma, taking a few steps over to Siame to help her lift him. "Let me help," he whispered, reaching down to gently pull Siame up. He wasn't quite strong enough to lift the roditore on his own, but with Croma's help, it would be an easy job between them. Meanwhile, Sitera turned slowly, looking through the darkness, trying to see whatever it was that haunted the room's back. It was pitch black there, however, and she could only make out the solid structures of other containment chambers through the darkness. She could smell it, though, nose twitching. She knew this scent from long ago, from her days spent at the auction house, but what was it...? Ash, soil, smoke...?

Keleesi

1:36pm Dec 22 2009 (last edited on 4:41pm Dec 22 2009)

Normal User

Cylia ignored the other creatu after she'd replied to Mihre, her eyes still on the zenerix. Clearly, only the human-creatures with best senses would only be able to relate. Going by her own however, she wasn't picking much up, although her eyes took everything from the form of the zenerix in front of her. She scoped around at the others. "I suppose we should listen to you. Do you know a way out of here?... I'd rather not be following my tail getting lost in this place." her voice remained calm, even though she was more than ready to leave, to get outside the walls of this buildings

Her wings fla.ed slightly again, her tail coming to rest in front of her feet as she turned to look at the room in general. Sheesh. If all the rooms were this big, they'd need someone like the zenerix here. Otherwise they really would be getting lost, afterall, there were all the extra floors to think about.

Kira333

3:01pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

( Crap. *facepalm* I meant to say Siame. Brykelle was talking to Croma, andandnand...e.e *dies* )

Beautiful Sunset

luckysquid

3:33pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

[Uh...Uhhhhh...Well, just...>3>; Just carry on, I guess.]

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11