Private Roleplay for me and Blaka (i can't think of a title)

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 26 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

1:12am Jan 8 2013 (last edited on 1:16am Jan 8 2013)

Normal User

sahaestiel smiled at fleco. "hi how are you?" he said. he made to enter the house.
(jazmyn there something fro you on deviant art >:3 mehehehehehe!)

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

1:54am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

(So I've seen XD) 

"I'm alive." Fleco said. "Where were you?" 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

2:22am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"the cafe down the road... then the cathedral... and then the portside market" said sahaestiel happily. "kzingyll show him what you got"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

2:33am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll held out the metal equine proudly.
"Okay." Fleco said with a nod. 

TheDraliDragon

2:42am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"Platinum!" beamed sahaestiel

Featherblaka

2:56am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"Looks good." Fleco said. 

TheDraliDragon

3:01am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"where's Syra?" asked sahaestiel.

Featherblaka

3:04am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"I think she went to have a bath." Fleco said. 

TheDraliDragon

3:09am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

'i don't see why. She can't physically get dirty" said sahaestiel. "poor thing doesn't know herself"

Featherblaka

3:13am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"Well, she said something about a bath, so that's what I assumed." Fleco said. 

TheDraliDragon

3:16am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"Poor thing" Sahaesiel shook his head. "she's not been the same ever since zero"

Featherblaka

3:17am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"Who?" Fleco asked. 

TheDraliDragon

3:18am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"they're... evil men. they betrayed us all" said Sahestiel.

Featherblaka

4:02am Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"Right." Fleco said. 

TheDraliDragon

4:41pm Jan 8 2013

Normal User

"she was tortured and broken. She's gone a bit too Daemon but she thinks shes fine." said Sahaestiel

Featherblaka

2:16am Jan 9 2013

Normal User

"Right." Fleco said. 

TheDraliDragon

4:05pm Jan 9 2013

Normal User

"She sent you to greet us did she not?" asked Sahaestiel

Featherblaka

11:34pm Jan 9 2013

Normal User

"Yes." Fleco said. 

TheDraliDragon

11:38pm Jan 9 2013

Normal User

"To find out what the raptor and i have been doing.?"

Featherblaka

11:48pm Jan 9 2013

Normal User

"Maybe." Fleco said. 

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 26