Private Roleplay for me and Blaka (i can't think of a title)

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 26 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

2:02am Jan 2 2013

Normal User

(don't you mean you ahve Assassins Creed 3 shirts?)

"Foods, clothing and knicknacks and Jewewlllry are the main categories" said Sahaestiel.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

2:55am Jan 2 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll nodded. "Sounds good." 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

4:18pm Jan 2 2013

Normal User

"But which do you want?" asked Sahaestiel.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

5:20pm Jan 2 2013

Normal User

"Umm.... Knicknacks!" Kzingyll chirped. 

TheDraliDragon

1:41am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"Good choice" smiled Sahaestiel, moving towards a stall with many jeweled knicnacks, wincing slightly at the lofty prices.

Featherblaka

2:39am Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll bounded over to the stall. 

TheDraliDragon

6:12pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

"What catches your eye?" asked Sahaestiel.

Featherblaka

6:24pm Jan 3 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll looked at the items. "Hmmm...." 

TheDraliDragon

12:58am Jan 4 2013

Normal User

"Vell?" asked the Merchant in an oriental accent. "I assure you, Zere is no finer Merchant Vares anyvere else!"

Featherblaka

1:13am Jan 4 2013

Normal User

(My cousin just lost the game.) 

Kzingyll picked up a necklace with a small metal equine looking animal on it. "This looks pretty and shiny!" 

TheDraliDragon

6:43pm Jan 4 2013

Normal User

(equine?)

Sahaestiel saw the price and made a small squeako"Ah jes zat necklace ez ze pureest platinum zis side of ze violet sea!"

Featherblaka

11:06pm Jan 4 2013

Normal User

(Horse, Zebra, donkey :3) 

"That must be some funky looking sea...." Kzingyll said. 

TheDraliDragon

11:52pm Jan 4 2013

Normal User

"Vell eet depends on your view of funky" laughed the shopkeeper.

"Are you sure that's the one you want?" asked Sahaestiel.

Featherblaka

1:32am Jan 5 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll nodded. "Yup!" 

TheDraliDragon

4:38pm Jan 5 2013

Normal User

"250 Shards" smiled the merchant.

Sahaestiel dug into his pouch. After the transaction it was considerably lighter. But Kzingyll seemed eager to have it and that more than made up for it.

Featherblaka

2:37am Jan 6 2013

Normal User

(My cousin just asked me who Loki was. I was sadface D:) 

Kzingyll put it around his neck and hugged Sahaestiel. "Thankie!" 

TheDraliDragon

6:52pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

"You're very welcome" smiled Sahaestie-, returning the hug with much enthusiasm.

Featherblaka

10:49pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

Kzingyll smiled. 

TheDraliDragon

10:57pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

(do you wanna meet Zero? I warn you they are scarier than all the other scary things combined!)

Sahaestiel released Kzingyll and returned the smile.

Featherblaka

11:03pm Jan 6 2013

Normal User

(In that case NO! O.o 
But Zero is an awesome manly Lopuny D: Why is he scary!? D:) 

"What now?" Kzingyll asked. 

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 26