Nylat and Max only. D< Any lurkers will be Nylat's dinner.

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
Pippit

12:25am Aug 9 2010

Normal User

((ok...no lie...Mo sounds sorta like the Geico gecko in my head :P))

And here we witness the rarely seen Pippit in her natural habitat. Let's observe
Keleesi

4:15pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

Zyano had been paying little attention to his surroundings when Mo seemingly appeared out of nowhere. With a startled jump, the giant wolf got to his feet, before flinging his head and taking a snap at the smaller hybrid, ensuring the little weasel no longer resided on his head. hHe growled quietly. "You seem so sure of yourself, hm?" He grumbled, before padding off towards the trees that surrounded the glade. He didn't even know why he was getting so riled up.

Ace chuckled from his position in the gras.s, before rolling onto his stomach, an ear flicking towards Zyano's direction "Aw look, you've pushed a nerve," He said with an amused voice.

Naigi had sat herself down, chewing on a blade of gras.s "Oh well," She mumbled. "He'll get over it," She giggled. "In the meantime..." She glanced upwards. "We should probably look for a decent place to rest tonight..."

FoxCrazy

4:15pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Nylat flicked an ear, shaking her head as the makeshift crown fell to the ground. It wasn't really the topic that bothered her--she could ignore that--it was just that they wouldn't drop it. In frustration, she she heaved herself up to a stand and crossed the clearing, padding off in the opposite direction of Zyano, just wanting to get alone. The hybrid huffed rather loudly, flicking her tail in the manner of an annoyed cat. She figured she was heading in the general direction of the lake. She knew that they were safe to rest there, if Jevak didn't attack them, but he knew where it was, and her bloodstains all over the clearing...She'd prefer to not deal with it. She re-angled her path, walking aimlessly at this point.

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

Pippit

10:27pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Sayuri and Mo began laughing very squeakily as the two who had been the main topic of their discussion dissappeared in turn. As soon as they were both gone they walked up and high fived each other again, before turning to Naigi and responding,

"You asked about a shelter?"

"We know a pretty good cave that could be a good den for a night or two."

"It's off this way."

Mo instantly took off, his sister running forward some before turning back to the others and asking, 

"Are you coming?"

She then sped up to catch her brother and the two of them ran, full tilt towards the little cave that overlooked the far end of the lake. They did not know that Nylat was headed to the other end, but the lake was large enough that it wouldn't make that much of a difference anyway.  After breaking into the openess around the lake, they stopped and looked up, observing and appreciating the beautiful sunset ((I *censored*ume it's that late, due to the "we need to find a place for the night :/)) that lay before them in their usual speed before bounding off to the cave that gaped before them, just accross the lake.  Rather than runnning around the bend  that separated them from the cave, they dove headlong into the waters racing to the other side.

And here we witness the rarely seen Pippit in her natural habitat. Let's observe
Keleesi

5:41am Aug 11 2010

Normal User

Naigi and Ace, sharing a quick look as the weasel siblings sped off, eventually followed. Naigi took to the air, catching up to the two and gliding above them, her ex
pression thoughtful. "I'm not sure a cave's a good idea..." She said, glancing downwards. "Jevak makes use of the shadows... And I'm pretty sure caves are usually full of them... We need someplace open, prefereably, just in case,"

She swooped at that point, flying ahead of the siblings as Ace ran behind. "She's got a point," He added, looking up at the flying hybrid just as they came upon the lake. "If Jevak does show up, a cave will give him a big advantage,"

Ace paused, as did Mo and Sayu, as Naigi fluttered above them. The sunset gave Ace's fur a orange tinted glow, and as soon as the two weasels ran into the lake, he followed, slipping easily into the water. With one powerful push of his otter like tail, he pas.sed the two weasels at speed, swimming underneath the water with an unbridled joy. He eventually paused, lifting his head above the water and watching as Naigi flew over the lake, keeping pace with Mo and Sayu.

"I suppose we could stay near it," Naigi said dubiously. "But I'm going to guess sleeping in it might be an issue," With a shrug, she dived, pulling herself up and landing on the opposite bank of the lake.

~~~

Still grumbling under his breath, Zyano paid little attention to his surroundings as he padded off, stopping only once he realised he had no idea where he was. It didn't matter all that much, mind, his scent would highlight his way back to the glade. With a shake of his sandy pelt, he continued forward, coming to sit on a small cliff like hill, a human town visible far off in the distance. With a grunt of distaste, he flopped onto his stomach, then rolled onto his side.

His mind was buzzing, though he couldn't really pinpoint why. Those two damn weasels and their antics had made him more than just a little surly, and a small growl escaped him as he laid there. He was still completely unsure of why he felt so bothered.

With a dramatic sigh, he lifted himself back onto his stomach, his golden eyes on the orange streaked sky, thanks to the oncoming of sunset. Flicking an ear, Zyano figured his time alone was limited... If Jevak showed up tonight, well... With another growl, he stood, then turned on his tail and pelted back towards the glade.

Pippit

1:16pm Aug 11 2010 (last edited on 6:24pm Aug 11 2010)

Normal User

((hope you don't mind if I cause some trouble here ^_^))

The twins squealed with delight as Ace p*censored*ed them at expert pace in the water, they loved a good race, whether or not they actually won.  They didn't really acknowledge that they heard the concerns of the others, but they absorbed them. When they reached the bank they shrugged off the water in a mighty shake.  Mo made certain to stand close to Naigi and get her just wet enough to annoy her.  He laughed and looked at Sayuri asking,

"Shall I check the cave for dangers?"

"Why yes, please do."

Mo then bowed grandly and scurried off into the mouth of the cave, he turned and winked before stepping into the shadows that had already begun forming at the mouth.  The mottling in his coat caused him to disappear practically the instant he walked into the cave.

Silence filled the area as even Sayuri stood quiet, waiting for her brother's verdict. A slight breeze blew through Sayu's hair as she began to feel a slight twinge of anxiety, her brother was never quiet for this long.

Suddenly a very shrill shriek was heard moments before a bloodied Mo materialized on one side of the cave, his ears flat against his head.  He had ripping bite marks on his hind legs and his hair stood on end.  Whirling around, he hissed, arching his back much like a cat before telling the others, pantingly,

"There's something in there...I got a chunk of 'im, but he was bigger than I thought he was.  Couldn't get an image of him, blended in too well...Gah!! If I had been ready he'da really gotten what was coming to 'im!!"

He growled for a moment before unleashing a long stream of words that are too colorful for polite company. He only stopped when Sayuri boxed him squarely in the shoulder.  Relaxing, he let out a slight whine before tensing, his ears forward as if hearing something.

Pippit

5:07pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Pippit

8:44pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

((bump....sorry for the two bumps I'm just all excited to see what y'all put :P))

FoxCrazy

8:46pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

((lol. I'll try and post here momentarily, but I'm braindead. Unless Nylat could hear him?))

Pippit

8:50pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

((depends on how good Nylat's hearing is...I mean we're by the same lake, but it's a pretty huge lake....so...up to you))

Pippit

5:43pm Aug 12 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Pippit

10:07pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

((bump))

FoxCrazy

8:13am Aug 14 2010

Normal User

Nylat, still walking at a slow pace, flicked up her ears as she heard a faint scream. It sounded like it came from the lake...but she didn't hear another, so she as.sumed it was just the wind. Even still, she changed her course toward the lake, and once she broke the tree cover, she groaned. She saw five figures over on the other side, and they were of varying sizes--no way were they prey. Growling to herself, she started around the lake, wondering what they got themselves into this time.

Keleesi

11:47am Aug 14 2010

Normal User

Naigi laughed, watching Mo and Sayu, sitting outside beside the latter as Mo explored the cave. Ace, once the ocelot had emerged from the lake, sat beside the winged lemur, his eyes on the gaping mouth of the rock formation.

At the shrill shrieking, Ace stood up, hissing in response, Naigi flattening herself against the earth, her eyes concerned. She bounded forward when Mo appeared, her eyes flickering between him and the cave. "What in the-" She looked over her shoulder, before taking a few steps back. "Well... Looks like we won't be sleeping in their anyway..."

Ace nodded, his blue eyes alert, ears pricked. "I think we'd be best moving away..." He murmered.

((Ack. Can't think. Dx))

Pippit

1:54pm Aug 14 2010

Normal User

"Sounds right."

Sayuri said, looking back and forth from her brother to the cave. She knew he wouldn't be happy about it, but she knew, from the moarks on his leg, they needed to get out of there.

Morticay continued to growl at the cave and walked forward a few paces before shaking his head. With a big sigh he addmitted,

"Whatever it was it was big and seemed bear-like....let's go...."

"But where is the question..."

FoxCrazy

9:41am Aug 19 2010

Normal User

Nylat continued around the lake, halfway tempted to just swim there, but figured that'd only upset her wounds more. She closed her eyes, nearly asleep on her feet, but shook herself awake, realizing she'd veered a bit off the intended path and into the trees. Sitting, she waited, hoping they'd pas.s by her, and she yawned a great yawn, whining a bit at the end.

Keleesi

8:05pm Aug 22 2010

Normal User

"Away from that cave would be a start," Naigi murmered, almost backing into the shallow water of the lake. She flared her black and white wings, then took to the air, gliding in an oval pattern over the heads of Ace, Sayu and Mo. "The other side of the lake would be a good idea... If whatever is in there decides to follow us, we'll see it coming," With that, she turned and beat her wings, pushing herself over the clear water of the lake.

"She has a point," Ace added with a slight hiss aimed at the opening of the cave. "Come on you two..." He murmered, about to slide into the lake. He paused however, when he spotted Nylat. On a whim, he turned and padded towards her, stopping a good distance away, knowing she wasn't fond of cats. Or even cat-like hybrids for that matter. "We're moving to the other side of the lake," He said, glancing over at Mo.  "Something attacked one of our little friends over there," He added, his cerulean eyes glowing.

Go to page: 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9