Nylat and Max only. D< Any lurkers will be Nylat's dinner.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Bookmark Thread
Pippit

9:39pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((bump))

And here we witness the rarely seen Pippit in her natural habitat. Let's observe
FoxCrazy

9:44pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Nylat, sighing in slight annoyance at the odd creature, glanced at Zyano.
"Well, anyways, we might want to get over there. If he's got as much a stomach as I expect, he'll end up eating Ace."
She flicked her tail good-naturedly.
"And no worries. I'm only a bit hungry. I can wait until we hunt again. Or until we manage to find more deer. Or I could just eat him."
She grinned before padding over to Mo, hooking a claw through the scruff on his neck. She lifted him up, meeting him eye to eye.
"Hey, furrball, that's not yours, is it?"

~~

Jevak slid to a stop, having run all night, and most of the day. It wasn't that he was scared, he just didn't want them to run into him while he was regaining his strength. They'd inflicted some hard wounds, and he had to let those heal before he attacked again. He slipped into the shadow of a large elm tree, laying down and yawning. Though he needed food, he needed sleep more. As he laid his head on the ground, he thought of the pest he'd tried to kill and how he'd get her next time.

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

Earthrabbit1

9:52pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

*lurks*

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
Pippit

9:53pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((*gasp* we're being watched!))

And here we witness the rarely seen Pippit in her natural habitat. Let's observe
FoxCrazy

9:55pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

((*eats*))

Pippit

11:10pm Aug 4 2010

Normal User

Sayuri's presence changed entirely as she saw her brother lifted from the ground, a claw sticking through the nape of his neck. Though outwardly he was laughing, years of his tom foolery made it possible for her to see the pain he w*censored* really in. All of her fur stood up as a she let out what was a mighty growl for one her size. In one angry leap she pounced on the foxx's paw, biting deep enough to get her venom in, but not so deeep as to hurt her. Releasing, she shrilly criied, "No one hurts him but ME! Enjoy the numb paw Fox Girl." Then, with a flick of her tail she moved back to the exact position she had been in.

Pippit

11:10pm Aug 4 2010 (last edited on 11:42pm Aug 4 2010)

Normal User

((fail))

Pippit

11:10pm Aug 4 2010 (last edited on 11:58pm Aug 4 2010)

Normal User

((fail))

Pippit

11:10pm Aug 4 2010 (last edited on 12:09am Aug 5 2010)

Normal User

((fail))

Pippit

11:10pm Aug 4 2010 (last edited on 9:32am Aug 5 2010)

Normal User

((fail))

Pippit

Normal User

((fail again))

Pippit

Normal User

((fail))

Pippit

11:10pm Aug 4 2010 (last edited on 9:33am Aug 5 2010)

Normal User

((last fail))

Pippit

12:18am Aug 5 2010

Normal User

((I give up...I'll edit the rest when I can access a computer...I am so angry at this phone right now *throws phone across room*...makin me multi-post))

FoxCrazy

10:50am Aug 5 2010

Normal User

Nylat dropped Mo almost as soon as her paw had been bitten, growling deeply at the little hybrid that had bitten her. She held her paw close, off of the ground, glaring at Sayuri. Her ears were laid back in annoyance and her tail was still. She swore under her breath as her growl turned into a hiss.
"Come here and let me take care of you. Claw to claw, no teeth, nothin special."
She knew she'd be near useless until her paw was no longer numb, and how long that'd be, she was unsure. But it Jevak came back before then...She was dead meat. And the rodent didn't seem to understand that she wasn't the most dangerous thing in the forest.

Pippit

11:01am Aug 5 2010

Normal User

Sayuri snarled at the challenge. She knew Nylat was at least three times her size, but that's what she would count on. Her size and flexibility would allow her to crawl onto the fox's back where she could begin to claw at her until sh- 

Her thought process was cut off and thrown into darkness as she felt a sudden jolt of pain fill her head. The last concious thought she had was a brief wondering at how hard the ground had gotten.

~~~

Mo smiled and watched as his sister fell below him.  Nothing stopped her rage as easily as a good swift headbutt.  He looked up at the fox and bowed lowly to her,

"My apologies, Fair Maiden, my sister knows not when she should cease to be bull headed.  She should wake up in a bit. And to answer your question, no. That's not my food..."

He suddenly scurried back up into the tree where he and his sister had come from.  Two large birds suddenly dropped heavily from the tops limbs, followed by Mo himself who, rather than climbing back down, jumped and landed on his feet with cat-like precision and said, with a smirk,

"But this is."

Keleesi

11:08am Aug 5 2010

Normal User

Zyano, who watched the scene unfold with unreadable eyes, sat on his haunches and watched the two weasels, not really all that interested in them. He wondered, briefly, whether they'd got out of the same building as himself and Nylat.

Ace, also watching, padded over and sat by Zyano. "They're a funny pair, arn't they?" He asked, flicking an ear in the wolf's direction. Zyano nodded silently, his ears pricking as he watched the male of the two swiftly headbutt what he as.sumed was his sister.

Naigi, still sat on the log, blinked. "They're awfully violent, arn't they?" She asked, folding her wings and pulling them close to her side. Glancing up, she judged the time to be somewhere in the afternoon.

((Crap post. :<))

Pippit

11:26am Aug 5 2010

Normal User

((Ha ha, it works :P))

Mo, holding one of the bird's legs on his shoulder like a baseball bat looked up at Naigi and winked.

"Only when this one decides that she wants to get into a battle that's out of her league."

He walked over and nudged his sister with a foot. She barely moved so he shrugged and walked away.  Looking around, he sighed.

"Weeeeell, I don't believe I know everyone's name yet. I'm Morticay, but call me Mo.  This lump of fur here is my sister, who obviously doen't know when to stop.  We've been following you guys in the trees for a while now.  Did you escape from that terrible dark place with the cages too?"

FoxCrazy

11:28am Aug 5 2010

Normal User

Nylat nodded in agreement with Naigi.
"You bet they are. What if Jevak comes back while I'm even more disabled?"
She growled a bit, to no one in particular, sitting. She was very pouty again at this point, frustrated and hungry, as well as injured. She flicked her ears slightly toward Morticay as he introduced himself, and nodded.
"Yeah, but it seems to me that it was safer there. No wolves twice my size to deal with."
The last sentecne was mumbled to herself, and she doubted anyone'd heard.

Keleesi

11:42am Aug 5 2010

Normal User

Zyano, at the mention of Jevak, snorted. "Your not the only one here with teeth." He said, a growl in his voice. His ears flattened against his head as he thought about the Shadow, cursing silently.

Naigi nodded at Mo. "My name is Naigi, Magpie, ferret, lemur mix. Or so it said on my cage," She replied with a smile. "And human too, of course. "The fox over the is Nylat, the sand coloured wolf is Zyano. The silver ocelot is Aceiteo. Aka. Ace." She smiled as Ace laughed, Zyano rolling his eyes.

With a great effort, the huge wolf plonked himself on the earth, head on his paws as he tried to rid himself of that ever growing anger in regards to Jevak.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9