How many times have I told you, {1x1 Wolf rp} I don't want to fight. {Zoe and Lilly}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
LilWolfPaw5501

2:34pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

He was pulled up onto the bank but couldn't hear anything. He couldn't see nor could he move. The fall had him paralyzed for a bit. Ruko whined. He had hoped something good had come to him. He tried moving but couldn't so he lay there, hoping miraculously the pack would hear his cries. Ruko howled from where he lay and tried to see anything. He was as blind as a bat right then and then began to fall unconcious. He continued howling but it only got softer and softer. He finally fell unconcious.

Okami Signature Pictures, Images and Photos
Zoe

2:59pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

"I'm right here, Ruko. Right here, sweetie. Don't move." Harmony kept assuring him, as she dragged him back to the pack's territory, where the pack had retreated to. She started crying, feeling it was all her fault, as she was the one that had been attacked. She was crying really hard now. She finally brang him to his den, and laid down next to him. She made him feel comfortable, and then she laid near the door, falling alseep, with tear-stained eyes.

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
LilWolfPaw5501

3:08pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Ruko couldn't feel anything. He tried to walk many times but his muscles never caught up with him. He lied there still unconcious. The pack waited outside the den as they gave Harmony evil glares. They all walked over to the lake and sat and layed around as they waited for Ruko to heal. suddenly the old Alpha walked up slowly through the forest. the pack awed in amazement, as they stayed put. The old wolf walked into the den, ignoring Harmony so she wouldn't disturb Ruko. He walked back and grabbed him by the nape of the neck and pulled him back out of the den and into the forest. "Everyone", the old wolf relpied, "Ruko is coming with me for a few days. Keep Harmony here. She must not be around him right now. Keep her safe and don't worry about Ruko.", he stated. the old Alpha dragged Ruko into the forest and disappeared.

Zoe

3:14pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Harmony was having a dream. That the old Alpha had come and-- he woke up, just as the old Alpha had dragged Ruko to the river and was telling everybody what to do. Keep Harmony safe. She must not be around him right now. Keep her safe and don't worry about... Ruko. She started worrying. She ran around the pack's territory and into the forest, getting the pack into an uproar because she had disapeered. She ran to where she last saw the old Alpha with Ruko. She chased after the old Alpha, following him no matter what. Suddenly she dropped down, unconsius. She was having a break down with sanity, tiredness, angryness, and worry. She lay there, unconsius, though in her mind she was still running after Ruko.

LilWolfPaw5501

3:21pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

the old Alpha knew what she was going through and if she followed him she would certainly die. He didn't want that to happen and thaty's when he disappeared. He appeared in front of her and touched her forehead with his nose and she became unconcious. He had disappeared as soon as he touched her. He dragged Ruko into his den. there were no forests but complete snow. He was in a completely different place than the forest. He layed Ruko by the fire and lied down beside Ruko. "Ruko...it's time for you to awaken.", the alpha spoke. Then Ruko began to glow a certain goldenish color. Ruko could move a bit but not a whole lot. "W....wh...where Am....am I...", Ruko could barely speak. The Alpha spoke nothing, but took Ruko through time back to when he was a pup. the pup ran around in the snow and then Ruko saw himself as a pup. He smiled and laughed but then he heard gunshots. There in his past he could see blood on the snow, and his parents dead. He saw the pup run for his life and Ruko howled out in agony as he felt the pain of seeing his parents die again hit him.

((I'm listening to Naruto instrumental XD it's putting me in the mood ))

Zoe

3:41pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Harmony couldn't wake up. She was in a horrible dream, about her childhood. A flashback began:

Harmony running through this very forest, proud and happy. Her mum and dad following close behind. Loners. In a world of hate. Only loners could find the true meaning of happines in a world of sadness. Harmony, jumping and squirming around, playing with earth worms, and snapping at flies. Just like a normal dog. Except, she was a wolf. Harmony's mum and dad, playing with her one moment, gunshots heard. Mum and dad dead the next. Blood streamed across the ground. Dad's blood. Harmony's mum was paralyzed. Permanantly. Harmony runs away, howling her cute little head off, trying to find a pack that would accept her and help her. She needed help. But, she didn't get any.

She had just learned that there is no happiness in a loners world.

Her childhood, flashed and permanantly stuck at the back of her mind. Her dad's smile, wiped off his face, by a couple of guns. Mum's playfullness, killed on the same day. This was horrible. She wanted to wake up. She wanted Ruko. Everything she had known... was destroyed that day.

LilWolfPaw5501

3:53pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

"Ruko...you must leave the pack", he spoke. the old alpha had certainly gone cenile Ruko thought. ruko stood up and stumbled forward, not aware he wasnt fully able to get up yet. Ruko growled. " How am I supposed to do that !? Just leave them !? Leave Harmony !?", he growled. "Alpha you'ver certainyl gone crazy.", he snapped. He growled more and the old wolf stood up. He gave Ruko his power back. "Ruko follow me", he stated, walking out of the den. Ruko walked out with him and saw that his horrible flashback had disappeared. The old wolf sped up time. He took Ruko to the future, showing him his old pack and Harmony. "You see...look around you. things are better with you gone. they are happy and Harmony...happy. She found a mate. You must go just as I had too one day. Not yet though...", the old one spoke softly. He took Ruko through time back to the present and they looked out over the mountains. "You will leave as I had too...to keep the pack living. To Keep Harmony living, else she will die Ruko.", he spoke. Ruko hung his head a bit and turned to the side, wincing. He opened his eyes again. A few tears had fallen, but he knew the old wolf was right. He stood up and growled a bit and snapped at a huge tree branch beside him and broke it in half easily. the old wolf watched him, not moving a muscle. "You must embrace the truth Ruko. Not run away from it...learn to control it.", he spoke and stood up once more, walking back to the den. Ruko did not follow, but lied there all night looking out over the mountains, the moon up and the fireflies all around. He sat back on his haunches, looking up at it. the moon was his only friend that night. He lifted his head, crying out aloud. He howled for so long, finally until the pain had numbed in his body. He continued to hear gunshots ring out that night, remembering his parents death.

Zoe

4:01pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Harmony woke up, surprised that she was on the ground. She heard howling and recgonised it as Ruko's. She raced towards the sound, and climbed up the mountain from which the howling was coming from. She jumped up, and ran to Ruko. "Are you alright? Sweetie, I know that this is weird, me calling you swee--" Harmony remembered why she was calling Ruko sweetie. Because she was called sweeie when she was little.  She broke down, sobbing harder and harder. She started howling. Suddenly she stopped, and snuggled into Ruko. "Are you sure your alright?" Harmony asked, worried.

LilWolfPaw5501

4:13pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

the old wolf walked out. "Haven't I told you Ruko. Propechies predicted the truth.", he growled. Ruko was confused. He looked at Harmony and at his elder. He whined a bit, not knowing what to do. He didn't know what to do. He was happy to see Harmony but things didn't seem right. He backed away from them both. "....I ...I don't know !", he ran. The old wolf knew she would follow. "You MUST stay away from him. It is not healthy for you to be with him right now. He's not safe. You're not safe here.", he replied. He growled a bit and watched her. Ruko ran more and more into the snow. He recognized old spots and new spots were quite weird to him. He hid himself in a pile of snow in an old deer hole. He lied there, trying to get rid of all his bad feelings. He wasn't happy anymore. He knew what the elder said was true. He just couldn't believe it.

Zoe

4:18pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

"I'm following him anyway. I don't care if it kills me. I love him, and I'm not going to leave him alone." Harmony growled at the old Alpha, she raced off, and saw VERY familiar landmarks, she found the old deer hole she had played in on that fateful day, and went to jump into it. But she found she couldn't. There was a mini-barrier, and she felt weak. But she kept pushing against it. Every time she touched it, it took some of her health. But she persisted. She kept pushing it untill she fell, nearly dead. Not unconsious. But nearly dead. She howled as loud as she could, without killing herself.

LilWolfPaw5501

4:23pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Ruko was deaf due to the barrier. He had no idea the barrier was around him. He saw Harmony outside of it. The old wolf was keeping them apart. Ruko tried to touch it but couldnt. The barrier shocked him a bit each time but he didn't touch it again. He stayed in the deer hole and watched Harmony. He had no idea if she was howling or not but her mouth was rounded like she was. He howled as well, hoping someone would hear.

Zoe

4:28pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Harmony looked inside, and saw Ruko's mouth looked like it was howling and her heart lifted. She howled louder, and louder until the old Alpha decieded that this was enough. He took the barrier down. Harmony fell in, and stopped howling. She laid next to Ruko, feeling sicker all the time. But she wasn't going to leave her Ruko. "I love you, Ruko." Harmony purred, as she nuzzled Ruko.

LilWolfPaw5501

4:44pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Ruko layed his head down on her back, nuzzling her as well. He pricked his ears as he heard twigs snapping out in the forest. He looked up and saw things walking by. He growled and wasn't letting anything hurt her again. "Harmony. I'm not playing anymore. stay right here and don't move...I mean it. ", he smarled his teeth showing to her. He snuck out as silent as ever and scooted over to the trees and watched. They were humans. He knew the smell and the smell of the gun. He rushed out and snarled, growling. The man turned around and began shooting. Ruko was too fast for him suprisingly. Ruko never knew he was this fast. He leaped into the air and landed on the man, killing him as he bit him in the neck. He stood up, blood dripping from his muzzle and mouth. He hopped off the man and looked around. There were more humans but they seemed to terrified to move. one brave soul had to courage to ease his gun up to shott, but Ruko was too fast and had him by the neck before the man could yell. Everyone watched on horror and ran away, dropping their guns and leaving the area. He growled, more blood on his fur and muzzle.

Zoe

4:50pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Harmony winced at the sound of twigs snapping, and quickly stood up. She cautiously climbed out, after Ruko had killed 2. She ran over to him, and sat on her haunches. "Uh Ruko, I love you. And... would you be my mate please?" Harmony asked with confidence. "I'm sorry for always running after you. I didn't want you to get hurt." Harmony licked him lovingly, and stuck her paw on his paw.

LilWolfPaw5501

4:57pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Ruko rubbed his nose in the snow and rolled around in it as if it was perfume and cologne. He groaned and yawned. He wagged his tail, "of course !", he wagged. The blood from his muzzle had disappeared and he smiled, flashing his nice white smile. the old wolf was gone and Ruko's powers were still there. He bit down on a branch and snapped it in half. He snickered and sniffed up in the air. "Come on...let's go get dinner.", he proclaimed as he could smell the nearby elk at the lake. He hunckered lower into the snow making sure Harmony was behind him.

Zoe

1:56am Jul 20 2011

Normal User

Harmony wagged her tail back at him, excited that she now had a mate. She followed close behind Ruko, making sure he knew she was still there. She smelt the elk, and pounced into the bushes.

LilWolfPaw5501

2:03am Jul 20 2011

Normal User

Ruko pounced into the bushes as well. He coiled his muscles and targeted the bull elk. He knew he could take him easily. "I want you to go after the  female ok?", he whispered to her. Ruko hunkered lower, stalking the bull until he was ready to attack.

Zoe

2:11am Jul 20 2011

Normal User

"Ugh, I ALWAYS go for the female." Harmony whined softly, concentrating on the female one. She suddenly made a leaf move, alerting the female elk, and it turned quickly to face the now empty bush. Suddenly Harmony jumped out from the other side of the clearing, and landed on the elk. She ripped the neck, and broke it back. It slumped to the ground, dead. She started to drag it to the pack territory, to share with her fellow wolf members.

LilWolfPaw5501

2:17am Jul 20 2011

Normal User

Ruko jolted after the bull as it kicked and bucked. Ruko dodged all of its kicks and moves and jumped up onto its back, keeping his mouth on the back of the bull's neck. He growled and snarled, biting harder. He could hear cracking sounds, signifying that the bull's neck was close to breaking. He didn't let go though. The bull was steadily losing blood and energy. It kicked and bucked with all its might but Ruko wasn't moving. The bull finally fell to its side and lied back, his eyes rolling into his head. Ruko released it's neck after it had stopped moving and grunting completely. He began to drag the elk back to the pack members and growled as he did so. He had gotten much stronger with the old wolf.

Zoe

2:20am Jul 20 2011

Normal User

Harmony had stopped and watched Ruko handle the bull elk like a charm. She stared in awe. Finally she shook her head, and kept walking.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3