How many times have I told you, {1x1 Wolf rp} I don't want to fight. {Zoe and Lilly}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Zoe

3:44pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

This is between me (Zoe) and Lilly (LilWolf).

Lurkers get kicked up the bum.

Our plot is that the pack is going in to gain land, but they have to fight to get it. So they do, but 2 wolves (Us XD) don't want to fight, and they don't.

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
LilWolfPaw5501

3:51pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Bio

Name: Ruko

Personality: RP it out :O

Looks:

Pups: None

Crush: Hopefully

Other: none

Okami Signature Pictures, Images and Photos
Zoe

4:19pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Name: Harmony

Personality: RP it out

Looks:

Pups:Not yet...

Crush:Roku

Other:Nope

LilWolfPaw5501

4:25pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

((shall we begin :P ))

Zoe

4:29pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

((Yes. You start.))

LilWolfPaw5501

4:37pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Ruko sprawled out on top of his favorite rock, the sunshine hitting his coat and heating up the parts on him that were darker than others. He put one paw over his muzzle and began to snooze. He could hear the bees buzzing around him, the birds singing, the wind whispering through the pines in the forest and the blades of grass in the fields. The sky was so blue he believed that if it were on the ground you could swim in it. Ruko loved days like these where everything seemed perfect. Except he was missing one thing. He whined at the thought of a mate, but he knew that the one's in his pack were too stuck up and pushy for him. He turned over onto his other side and huffed a sigh, growling a bit to himself.

Zoe

4:48pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

((Harmony's a loner until she gets accepted in))

Harmony lapped the water from the puddles outside the pack's territory, growling all the time. She calmly walked into the pack's territory and padded over to the food pile. She grasped a dead rabbit in her teeth, and walked past a big rock, on which a great gray wolf was sitting. She completely ingored him. She dropped the rabbit on the ground, and pushed it into the water, diving in after it. She got pulled under by a great big black wolf. She kicked it, and swam to the other side of the river, holding the rabbit in her teeth. "There's that washed. It should be clean enough to eat now!" She said, her stomach growling. She trotted over to a rock on her side of the river, and sprawled on it ready to eat her breakfast. She hungrily gulped it all down. She flicked her tail, swatting away the flys that dared to come near her. She sat, watching the gray wolf on the other rock.

LilWolfPaw5501

5:01pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

Ruko jumped at the sound of the water splashing so he arose, looking as big as ever. He looked and saw a wolf over by the rock where no one usually relaxes at. He watched her for a bit, but decided not to approach. He watched her eat precariously. He began to wag his tail at the sight of her. Black coat, big beautiful eyes, and a nice tail as well. He scuffed at his thoughts for a second then decided to walk over and talk to her. He padded down from his throne and calmly padded over to her. He stayed a godo 5 feet form her just in case she tried anything, and began to speak. " Ya know, he tastes just a bit better with some dirt on it", she snickered, not attempting to be rude.

Zoe

5:08pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

"Hey! You do realise I'm a loner, don't you? I have no pack." Harmony blushed at the sight of how big he was. She wagged her tail accidentily, not meaning to. Oh damnit. Why do I do that? she thought, a frown replacing her momentarily happiness. Her eyes twinkled happily though, she was wondering who he was. "Uh, you look nice..." She purred, fumbling for words. She stood up, and jumped off the rock. "How do you get accepted into your pack?" She demanded, losing all shyness while circling him. "I want to be in it. Because you are." She said straight up, not taking her eyes off him. "Oh, by the way, who are you?" She asked, sitting down and cocking her head.

LilWolfPaw5501

5:17pm Jul 14 2011

Normal User

He flashed a smile, teeth and all. He looked at her and circled her as well. "I realize that, but does it look like I mind ? ", he scuffed. He looked as her tail began to wag too. She's wagging her tail...? Huh. That's cute, He thought. His ears pricked to her compliment, knowing the sound of it. 'Thank you, but you look even better.", he smiled.

He cirlced her mainly because she was circling him. " Well...you're looking at the pack Beta. I know everything there is to know, so I can answer your question easily. It's simple, to get into our pack. You have to be able to show me you have what it takes to survive here", she replied.He watched her eyes, making sure he had a lock onto them. "If you want to be with me... well that's a different ball game. We'll get into that later though", he snickered. He finally jumped atop of the rock and sat back on his haunches.

LilWolfPaw5501

1:29pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

((BUMP))

Zoe

4:31pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

"Hmmph. So how do I do that, Mister-big-guy?" Harmony growled feeling embarrassed. She never wagged her tail at anyone. Except the wolves that seemed nice. Until now. Now she didn't really like this beta wolf. Not that she didn't want to be in the pack. She saw that the Allpha AND the Beta wolves were single. She didn't like the look of the Alpha though. She padded over to the rock, and awaited his answer.

LilWolfPaw5501

10:18pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

Ruko scoffed. He sat and thought for a few moments, but couldn't quite think of what to say to her. He cocked his head to the side and thought more. " You have to be...yourself.", he replied. He put a big grin on his face and hopped down off the rock, landing on his paws easily as the thump he made to the ground left imprints. He thought about how weird it was that she didn't talk to the Alpha first.

Zoe

11:13pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

Harmony padded softly over to the rock where some of the remains of her rabbits were and jumped up. "How about I show you what I normally do in a day? Would that be enough?" Harmony asked. She saw the confused look that Ruko had given her as he jumped down, and thought about it. She turned around on the rock, and faced the forest. She swished her tail around, and cocked her head. Ah! I know why he's confused. I didn't ask the Alpha first. Uh, well kinda cause I don't know the difference between a Beta and Alpha! Geez. She thought, getting angrier all the time. Suddenly she jumped off the rock, and bolted into the forest, now calming down as quickly as she had gotten angry. She fell next to a river and sobbed. She lay there, crying untill common sense got the better of her and she got up and forgot about the Beta. She did everything normally like she would. Se jumped into the river and swam a bt, always lapping water up. She went and hunted a deer, and was eating it when she saw Ruko sneaking towards her. 

LilWolfPaw5501

11:19pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

Ruko was wandering the forests for patrol, hunting himself. He knew she was there but he ignored her, confronting an elk he had his eyes on. He crouched down low to the ground, coiled his muscles and leaped after the elk. The elk took off and so did Ruko. the elk bounded over rocks, broken tree limbs, and rotted nature. Ruko had no time for this, he thought. The wolf then bounded into the trees beside the elk. The elk not knowing where the wolf went kept his eyes open for his surroundings until suddenly Ruko jumped onto the elk's back and bit at it's neck. The rest of the pack had joined in then. Ruko took the chance of being killed to save his pack from starvation. He grabbed a huge chunk of meat and picked it up in his mouth. He walked over to where he last saw Harmony and there she was. " I brought you food.", he smiled. He was trying to be friendly and show her compassion and sensitivity. He sat back on his haunches as the Alpha watched him intently, nodding to him as approval for his actions.

Zoe

11:30pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

Harmony heard the elk, and saw Ruko chasig it. She quickly sat up, scared. She suddenly stood up, and bolted over to where the elk had headed. She saw Ruko rip a chunk out of the poor elk, and padded softly back to where she had ran to. She sat down, waitig until the moment when the pack would come and she would have to bolt away. The pack came, not hungry anymore. She tense, because the pack had spotted her and were racing towards her. Suddnenly Ruko had appeared in front of her and handed her some meat. She smiled thankfully, and she glanced over Ruko's shoulder. The pack had settled, but there was a different pack, racing towards her and the pack that Ruko was in. "Thanks, but stay here. I will be right back. Don't let any of your pack come near where I will be running, and don't you or the Alpha come with me either, ok?" Harmony said as she bolted towards the intuders, and barked. She ran past them, luring them towards her. "Go! Just go Ruko. I don't want you or any of your pack getting hurt. If you don
't go..." Harmony screamed as she bolted. "I won't ever come back!" Harmony suddenly stopped and watched Ruko's pack run off, him and the Alpha trailing at the back, watching her. She bit wolf after wolf, killing every second wolf. Then she ran the opposite way from Ruko's pack, leading them deeper and deeper into the forest. Suddenly she turned into the bushes, leaving the pack in the heart of the forest. She panted, tired of all this running, and bolted back to her favourite rock. She sat on her haunches, waiting untill she couldn't hearthe wolves barking and growling. When she was sure that she couldn't hear her, she laid down, and closedone eye. Quickl closing the second eye as she saw Ruko coming towards her.

LilWolfPaw5501

11:42pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

Ruko stormed to the Alpha and they quickly began to spread out amongst the forest. Every wolf on Ruko's pack had been located to a special spot. He ran after Harmony, making sure she was ok. The Alpha followed until he saw Harmony and watched from the distant trees.The Alpha then took off after nodding to Ruko. Ruko looked and nodded back. He turned back to Harmony and nudged her head with his. He licked her ear and sat back on his haunches. "Are you ok Harmony.", he asked, worried and frightened.

Zoe

11:51pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

Harmony stayed laying down, blushing as Ruko licked her ear. Finally she looked up, and saw Ruko staring at her. "Yeah. I'm fine," She purred, "You were following me, weren't you?" She got up and turned around, now ignoring Ruko. "I told you not to. Why didn't you listen?" She said as she got up and left Ruko.

LilWolfPaw5501

11:54pm Jul 16 2011

Normal User

"I'm stubborn.", he calmly replied. He crawled closer to her on his stomach, pawing at her belly for her to forgive him. He whined and put his paw over his muzzle, looking at her . He panted and smiled at the same time, making sure she knew he was happy. He watched her.

Zoe

12:09am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

((Fail. XD. Would you do a hooman romance with me!))

Harmony giggled, and padded back. She licked Ruko's muzzle. "I forgive you!" She purred. "Am I accepted into the pack?"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3