How many times have I told you, {1x1 Wolf rp} I don't want to fight. {Zoe and Lilly}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
LilWolfPaw5501

12:11am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

((Of course I would !!!))

He wagged his tail at the sound of her giggle, and blushed lightly at the lick he'd just received. "You are now that I'm Alpha.", he smiled. He budged her again with his head and bit her ear playfully.

Okami Signature Pictures, Images and Photos
Zoe

12:17am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

((Cool! What should it be called?))

"Really? Why are you Alpha now?" Harmony squealed. She jumped on top of Ruko. She felt his teeth on her ear and panicked. She got all hot inside.  

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
LilWolfPaw5501

12:32am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

(( lol idk :P anything is fine w/ me :) ))

"Alpha has passed on. He has done his job and now he must go like the wind. The wind changes and so does he"m he replied, feeling her body weight on top of him. He didn't mind. He pinned his ears back when he saw she began to panic." I'm sorry", he replied.

Zoe

12:37am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

((It will probably be something like romantic.))

"Oh. Will you have to go when the wind changes?" She started to worry. She felt his ears pin back. "Oh, it's not you, it's just... I had a bad incident with that pack I was fighting with." She purred. "Have you looked at my other ear?" She turned and showed him. There was a small chunk bitten out of her ear. She licked him again, and got off him. "I better go make myself of some use here." she got up and walked into the pack's territory.

LilWolfPaw5501

12:40am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

(( lol ok Romantic is great ^^ ))

"No no...i won't be going anywhere. Not without you Harmony", he nudged. he looked at her ear and began to snarl and growl. He stood up and sniffed the ground for the scent of the wolf pack they had just encountered. He growled even more, thinking about Harmony's ear.

Zoe

12:47am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

Harmony wandered around the territory, greeting every wolf until she met those mean female wolves. Then she resorted to entertaining the new Beta. By sitting next to him. He had forced her to. She squirmed, trying to get away, suddenly, she bit him hard. And bolted into the forest. She found Ruko, snarling and growling. "If your bothering about my ear, don't worry. I got them back by killing about 10 of their wolves." Harmony yelped.

LilWolfPaw5501

1:10am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

Ruko ran up to her and stopped in front of her. " You did ?", he staggered. He continued hunting for them "i wont let them ge taway with it !", he trotted into the forest and sniffed the ground more.

Zoe

1:12am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

"Oh god, Ruko. It's nothing. Just leave them. In fact, I think I deserve it. I was just showing off in front of you. I'm a big stuck up wolf." She muttered to herself. She ran over to Ruko, and pushed him over. "Just stop now, ok?"

LilWolfPaw5501

1:16am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

He turned to her and huffed. "No.", he spoke up. He stuck his nose to the ground once more and caught the scent. He howled to his pack and they came running within minutes. "I need 3 squads right now. Squad 1, East, Squad 2, North, Squad 3, South...i"ve got the west.", he growled and ordered. Ruko stuck his nose to the ground and began tracking and hunting.

Zoe

1:21am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

"Fine. I'll go with Squad 3, South. See you soon." Harmony said as she padded off with that squad.

LilWolfPaw5501

9:47am Jul 17 2011

Normal User

He nodded as she padded off with his squad. He knew he'd find those dirty wolves even if it took him the whole day he'd find them. He couldn't help thinking about Harmony's ear. As he thought about it he only got angrier and could barely keep his thoughts together. He caught a few other scents of the pack and realized which way thet had gone. He picked his head up and threw it towards the sky, letting out a notice to his pack which way they had gone and that everyone should head that way. Once he was done he only stuck his nose into the Earth once more and continued on his path.

Zoe

2:30pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

Over on the other side of the forest, Harmony caught a smell of the pack she had just fought, and at the excat same time as Ruko, she lifted her head and howled at the rest of the pack, to indacate that she had found a scent of the pack. When no one came, she shrugged, and followed the scent, the path looking strangely familiar. It was familiar because, she realised, it's the path to our food pile. She growled softly in her throat, turned, and bolted to where she last saw Ruko heading off to. She bolted along that path, the fastest she had ever run. "R-Ruko! I-I found the p-pack! T-They are e-eating from o-our food p-pile!" Harmony panted, turned, and bolted back. "I'll get the other squads, and Ruko, make sure they don't run as heavily as it looks like I am. I'm not." Harmony gave out orders, despite the fact that she wasn't Alpha. Not even slightly important in the pack. This got other members in the pack annoyed. But they still obeyed. Ruko's angry face made them obey Harmony. Harmony had raced back to the food pile, and was blending in to the pack. She pushed and pulled through all of the wolves, until she got to the Alpha. She retreated, and waited for Ruko to appear. Suddenly she saw a stray wolf walk along the banks of the river. She recgonised him. He was the old Alpha. He turned and smiled. That gave Harmony courage. She turned, and went back to the food pile.

LilWolfPaw5501

2:46pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

Ruko growled and snarled at the scent. He looked up as Harmony explained everything and rushed off to the scent. He knew Harmony could handle the other pakc members. He had a paw to settle with these guys. He could literally take them with his eyes closed. He wanted a piece of whoever bit off a piece of Harmony's ear and see if they like having 3 legs. He growled and snarled more and more. His growl becoming quite intimidating and deep, and dangerous. In an instant if someone came up to him the wrong way he could snap liek a rattlesnake coiled up in the corner. He was furious. The more he thought the fasdter he ran. He bounded across creeks, logs, around trees and even jumped the big river. No wofl had ever done that before but it wasn't going to stop him from ripping someone's head off. He growled more and grew faster. Ruko had no idea where this speed was coming from then suddenly he could feel the Old Alpha following him in his spirit. Ruko howled and sent out an alarm to any nufriendly wolves nearby. Ruko wasn't here to play.

Zoe

3:09pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

Harmony saw a wolf jump the river, completely. She gasped. That wolf was Ruko. She turned and bolted back to the pack who hadn't listened. She ordered them into groups. "Go, go, go, go! Lady wolves, stay at the food pile. I'm going in with Ruko. After all, it was me who was attacked. I'll be back. Sweet talk those men wolves who come over here, and make them follow you. You know what to do." Harmony winked at them. She then jumped over 10 wolves at a time, until she reached Ruko. "Don't send me away. It was me they attacked. I'm staying." She bit at the Alpha's neck, and rip the skin off, to make it easier for Ruko. "There you go, much easier?" Harmony asked.

LilWolfPaw5501

3:21pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

((lol im sorry ill bbl x.x Im exhausted and need a nap <3 ^^ Il reply as soon as I get back on ))

Zoe

3:25pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

((Yep, ok!))

LilWolfPaw5501

3:01am Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Ruko wanted her to stay out of it. He didn't want her getting hurt, or seeing him like that. He gets a certain way when he fights and he never wants her to see it. Ruko hung his head a bit in shame at what happens, but continued running. He looked back and Harmony was still following him. He growled a bit and stopped, turning to face her. " Go home Harmony...", he snapped. He looked at her with sorrowful eyes. He didn't want her getting hurt, and if she did he could never forgive himself.

Zoe

12:28pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

"No. And you think your stubborn. I'm coming, whether you like it or not. And it's not for me to fight. It's the female wolves. There's not enough. I'm going to help them. THEN come and help you." Harmony nearly giggled at how strict Ruko had been with her. Harmony bolted over to convince him that she was helping the female wolves, then she snuck around the back. She watched Ruko fight the Alpha, in a very strange way. She gasped, alerting the Alpha who at once stopped fighting, and raced after Harmony. Harmony howled for the rest of the pack. She turned, and scratched at the Alpha and immeaditly started running again. She giggled as she remembered how small the Alpha was when he was fighting, and how cute Ruko looked when he was fighting.

LilWolfPaw5501

1:45pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Ruko ripped at a piece of the other Alpha's skin and they tumbled down a hill. The other Alpha landed on his side, and Ruko on his feet. Ruko and him circledcone another, standing in defense to protect each other. Ruko couldn't bear to look at him any longer so he attacked and grabbed ahold of his neck skin while violelntly shaking his head. The other alpha had managed to scratch Rukos shoulder blade and Ruko didn't yelp. He bit down harder onto the other Alpha and threw him against a rock. the other Alpha whined and yelped, trying to get up but his paw was broken. Ruko finally came back to his senses. He looked at the other wolf, blood running out of his neck, his mouth, and the wounds on his body. Ruko submissively whined and whimpered, knewing he had done it again. suddenly the piece of land in which the other alpha was on began to crumble and break apart. Ruko raced over and grabbed the alpha's neck with his mouth. A river below was racing and rushing with water and Ruko wasn't about to let him die. Ruko could feel the wolf slipping out of his mouth though. He whined and yelped, trying to get help but no one could hear. The other alpha had a sense of fear in his eyes. He was afraid of dying. Ruko tried to hold on but couldn't any longer or he himself would fall. Ruko didn't let go of him as they both stumbled over and fell towards the rapidly rushing waters. Ruko still never let go of the wolf as the waters rushed passed them and almost broke them apart.

Zoe

2:22pm Jul 19 2011

Normal User

Harmony yelped as she saw the Alpha and Ruko fall off the claiff face, into the river. She automaticly did something that was stupid. She jumped over, and followed Ruko. She landed softly on her paws on the bank of the river, and watched the 2 Alpha's struggle to get to the banks. She stuck her long tail int eh water, and wrapped it around Ruko's paw. She pulled them both out of the massive current, and panted when they were out. She plopped on the ground, and a loud crack was heard. She howled in pain, as her paw was bent in a unnatural way, and it fractured it.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3