Divergence is Something That Cannot Be 'Fixed' (Repetition + Wolfie10)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Wolfie10

8:00am Aug 6 2015

Normal User

Annora giggled as she was fragged along by Evelyn. She could already feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins, gripping her and propelling her forward. It felt amazing to run. Eventually, they reached the poles they had to climb. Evelyn was fast at climbing - but so was she. They'd do well. 

"I'll cal you Evei, then." Annora shouted over the roar of the approaching train. Here was the hardest part. She and Evei began running alongside the train. 
Heart bearing fast, she kept a steady pace behind Evei as she saw her leap into the train carriage. Accelerating in speed rapidly, Annora leapt, grabbed the handle and dived head-first into the train. Realizing she'd nearly landed on Evei, she laughed hysterically. Wow. Amazing. 

Annora stood up, shakily; shaking from the adrenaline. Another wide grin was to be found upon her face as she stood beside her friend, she's pierced to see her Brother. 

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
PrevRepetition

9:28am Aug 6 2015

Normal User

Evelyn laughed as well and waited for the train right, "Get ready!" a person shouted. Evelyn peaked out the door and ran back to the back of the carriage. She concentrated and closed her eyes before breaking into a fast run and jumping. She remembered looking down and seeing how high up she was. She was over the wall and she lifted her legs before landing and bending her knees to absorb the shock.

She waited for Annora and once she spotted her she strolled over to her. "This is crazy." she whispered. "Do you mind me calling you Ann or Nora. One of those, or something completely different?" she asked her quietly as she watched a man jump onto the wall in front of them.

Daisypath Christmas tickers
Wolfie10

10:23am Aug 6 2015

Normal User

At the, "Get ready!" Annora was suddenly alert. The rest of the Dauntless began whooping and hurling themselves out of the train one by one. Allowing Evei to go first, Annora leapt out afterwards, landing heavily on her side. "Ow" She groaned,  standing and looking at the graze on her side. 

"You can call me whatever you want to. And this isn't crazy at all! It's exhilarating... We never got to do anything like that in the Amity section. Man, I'll miss the horses though." Annora replied, sighing in content as a man jumped onto the wall. "Hi. I'm Eric." He began, pacing back and forth as he explained everything. "He looks menacing... " Annora whispered to Evei, earning a glare from Eric. "Keep your Amity mouth shut!" Eric snarled at her, making her blush, but giggle. 

PrevRepetition

7:41am Aug 7 2015

Normal User

Evelyn nudged her friends deeply in the ribs and watched. She wasn't listening at all but finally stepped out of her daydream as she watched people jump off the wall. She gasped and felt a nudge in her back and she stepped forward. "Very well, your next." Eric said. Evelyn panicked before calming herself and climbing onto the wall. She closed her eyes and jumped and listened to the shouted. She opened her eyes and saw a net, she let the net catch her and she smiled. She rolled over to the side and jumped off before the man could help her down. 

Wolfie10

11:53am Aug 7 2015

Normal User

Annora was itching to go first, yet she wanted to laugh at them all first. How selfish of her. 
Eventually, Evei jumped off. She was the first not to scream. Next, it was Annora. Swiftly, she ran at the edge and leapt off, whooping at the feeling of the wind wrapping around her... 

When a hard, bouncy surface hit her, she opened her eyes and smiled. Wow. That was amazing and, admittedly, quite nerve-wracking. Leaping into the unknown.
Truthfully, Annora had been keeping a brave face through her nervous-excitement, anand was now deep in thought. The only thing that awakened her senses was a man picking her off the net, gently dropping her on the floor. Annora squealed at his cold touch, cursing - very rude of her - and glaring him daggers. Her personality was feisty for an Amity. 

PrevRepetition

12:21pm Aug 12 2015

Normal User

[Sorry, I don't know what to do!]

Wolfie10

1:21pm Aug 12 2015

Normal User

[Hehe, don't worry! Umm...  What about Eric talking to us about it again? Don't worry if it's short. 

Go to page: 1, 2