Divergence is Something That Cannot Be 'Fixed' (Repetition + Wolfie10)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Wolfie10

11:46am Aug 4 2015 (last edited on 11:56am Aug 4 2015)

Normal User

Idk what's with the name tbh. Will post bio soon :P

::EDIT::
Doing now ^^

Name:
S.O:
Appearance: 
Personality(including aptitude test results):
History(optional):
Family/friends:
Crush/Partner:
Children:
Old Faction(optional):
Current faction:
Pets:

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
Wolfie10

11:56am Aug 4 2015 (last edited on 12:22pm Aug 4 2015)

Normal User

Mine now 

Name: Annora Willows
S.O: Pansexual
Appearance: Annora is a muscular girl who has chestnut-brown hair that falls at, as you may want to call it, quarter-sleeve length. Near the top of her head, it falls in gentle waves, although lower down it's made up of tight, defined curls.She has piercing blue eyes, is 5"8, has beautiful long (not exactly skinny) legs as well as 'white' skin. Annora isn't particularly beautiful, but gorgeous in her own ways if you give her a good look-over. 

Personality(including aptitude test results, if done): Annora is highly selfless. Everyone can tell. She takes no joy in the farm activities she's set out to do, so is, consequently, never particularly happy. Annora takes to duties very quickly. 
Despite her selfless traits, she is exceedingly brave and goes for anything head-on. The thought of a battle entruiges her, and she judges things very much like an Erudite. She is fun, bubbly and easy to get along with, but lets you know if you get on her nerves. This seems like a Candor trait, but it's not. It's just her habit to be sarcastic and spiteful toward others. 

Annora's apptitude results were 50% Abnegation, 35% Dauntless and 15% Erudite.  [It's similar to Tris, I know ^-^)

History(optional):
Family/friends: (Not gonna put names) Her Mother, Father and her two brothers. 
Crush/Partner: Nobody - yet
Children: None - yet
Old Faction(optional): 
Current faction: Amity
Pets: Her soon-to-be 3yr old, smokey-black/grey maine-coon, Pebbles.  

Wolfie10

12:23pm Aug 4 2015

Normal User

I will make another character - he'll be her brother. 

PrevRepetition

2:52am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

{Sorry, our elec was off for the whole night and just came on now. Will post mine now-now!}

Daisypath Christmas tickers
PrevRepetition

3:58am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

Name: Evelyn Reyes
S.O: Straight
Appearance: She has an average body build and stands around 6 feet tall. She has short blonde hair which ends just above her shoulders and has very blue eyes. She is pretty muscular and has a pretty face.
Personality(including aptitude test results): Evelyn is a caring and kind person but can be very brave, daring and aggressive when the time comes. She stands her guard and is not easily caught out. She prefers to be by herself and keeps everything to herself. She can easily sneak around with nobody noticing her at all.
History(optional): Nah
Family/friends: Mother and father.
Crush/Partner: Nope
Children: Nope
Old Faction(optional): -
Current faction: Candor
Pets: Her 4 year old female Sheltie (Sheepdog) called Madam.

Wolfie10

4:26am Aug 5 2015 (last edited on 4:27am Aug 5 2015)

Normal User

Aww. I hate it when the electricity goes down >_< Who should post first? :3

PrevRepetition

4:50am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

You can, your first name starts with A. I have never done something even similar likes this.

Wolfie10

5:15am Aug 5 2015 (last edited on 5:25am Aug 5 2015)

Normal User

[Me neither :D Lol here I go! Just to let you know, the books never really explained if the Amity had houses, or just something else, so I'll hope I get it right]

Annora groaned as she was awoken by one of her not-so-happy- go-lucky brothers, Dastien. She suspected he would chose Dauntless, due to the fact that he was always training himself at night. It wasn't much of a secret anymore. Everyone around him could tell he wasn't an Amity softy. 
Yet in her head it was the hardest choice. She'd heard of the Divergent from the elder's tales - they had spoken of dangerous beings who were built to take down the factions. Is that what she was for, though? Although...  how could she be? The factions always seemed like a way of peace to her; a way of getting around problems easily. Well, for her, it wasn't so easy as that. Yesterday she'd gotten three factions she'd have to choose from:

Abnegation, Dauntless ans Erudite. 

Mostly Abnegation, she was always helping others. Partially Dauntless, she always loved the thrill of a great happening. Erudite by a fraction, she judged things calmly and expertly. Should she choose Abnegation, because that's where she is most set out for? Actually...  No. There's too much peace. If she started acting like a Dauntless, that would not be tolerable in their ranks. Dauntless? No. Her smart attitude and habit to be selfless would get her killed. Erudite? Same story. Her will to fight and selfless habit would get her killed. Was there even a way around all this? 

Realising her brother had left the room, she stood, slipped on some fresh under-wear and clothes. Always red and yellow. Too self-indulgent. With shaking hands, she was lead over to a truck with her twin brother, Dastien, where they sat in silence as they were transported over to the bustling city centre. 

Wolfie10

5:15am Aug 5 2015 (last edited on 5:25am Aug 5 2015)

Normal User

[Editing it, accidental post. Btw what faction are you going to choose? :3]

PrevRepetition

7:03am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

[Um, idk. Still deciding, what you choosing?]

Wolfie10

7:13am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

[Dauntless? The problem is, it's very similar to Tris <3]

PrevRepetition

7:19am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

[What does it matter? I will go with Dauntless as well. My score was, 50% Dauntless and 50% Candor.]

Wolfie10

7:40am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

[Okai ^-^ ur turn!! :P lol]

PrevRepetition

8:37am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

[Okay.]

Evelyn sat on a chair and brushed her hair and tied it into a ponytail. She pulled on a crisp long white sleeve top and a black pencil skirt. She grabbed some approiate black shoes for the occasion and stepped into the rain. She hurried back in and grabbed a jacket and watched her mom hand her a pearl necklace and black earrings. Evelyn put them on quick and put on her jacket and ran into the rain.

She sat in the truck that would take her to the city. Once she had arrived she stood in line and waited her turn to enter. She entered the building where she would choose Dauntless, Candor or even something else. Her tests results hadn't helped, how would you decide?

She took a seat next to her parents and waited for the ceremony began. She listened to the history and all the stuff that bored her. Then names were being called out and she awaited her turn.

[Me first or your? How do they order it, name or surname?]

Wolfie10

8:40am Aug 5 2015 (last edited on 11:46am Aug 5 2015)

Normal User

[Eep eep! Lemme look at the book lol. I'll edit this and make it my post, too. I'll tell you when I'm back  :P]

::EDIT:: Posting now! 

Only a few people are in the back of the truck alongside me. You can easily tell who's set out Amity, and who's not. The true Amity are laughing and playing instruments;  I'm sitting here fiddling with my thumbs, still arguing with myself on which I'll choose. 
Eventually, the truck comes to a hault, so I clamber out and smooth down my hair with my fingers. This will be a hard choice. 

Everyone is lined up outside and, after a while, I manage to get into the room. It is large, and the colours that surround us are mesmerizing - but I won't look too hard, for that is for self-pleasure. 
I sit down beside my brother. We're clutching each-others' hands as we wait for our names to be called. It isn't long: we're both low down in the alphabet. 
I'm called first out of us two. With one last squeeze to his hand, I stand, shaking all over. I need to get this over with quickly. 

I take the knife from Marcus, thanking him as I draw the knife across my palm. My eyes flicker between the Dauntless coals, Erudite water and the Abnegation pebbles, and I do the unexpected. I reach out to find my blood sizzle on the Dauntless coals. 

Wolfie10

8:50am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

[It goes backwards in the alphabet with surnames. Say it went Charles Zen, Abigail Young,  Robert Xavier etc. I'm first then >-<]

PrevRepetition

8:55am Aug 5 2015

Normal User

Okay

PrevRepetition

12:27pm Aug 5 2015

Normal User

Evelyn watched a girl let her blood sizzle over the Dauntless coals. She waited and was shaken, "Evelyn Reyes?" a voice called. Evelyn squeezed her mother's hand. She walked onto the stage and grabbed the knife and cringed as she sliced her hand.

She watched her blood sizzle over the Dauntless coals and smiled as Dauntless shouted. She hurried over to the Dauntless and watched her father comfort her mother as she cried. She shook her head and rolled her eyes and sat down in an empty sight, the girl she had watched that had chosen Dauntless was next to her. "I'm Evelyn Reyes." she introduced herself.

Wolfie10

12:48pm Aug 5 2015

Normal User

Annora didn't look back at her family as she left, and had been so over-whelmed with surprise at her own actions to realize what faction her brother had chosen. Well, it as obvious, wasn't it? He'd  choose Dauntless too. It was only a matter of time be for she found him in the Dauntless bustle. 

Annora nearly jumped out of her skin when a girl spoke to her. Laughing and composing herself, she replied. "Hi, I'm Annora Willows." At this, she leant forward to embrace this new-comer, but decided against it at the last minute, deciding on a simple hand-shake instead. Already her Amity attitude was showing. A smile played with her lips - she was blushing like mad at her attempt to embrace Evelyn. 

PrevRepetition

7:26am Aug 6 2015

Normal User

Evelyn smiled as she shook her hands before resting back in her chair and watched the others choose. Once that was done she grabbed Annora's hand and pulled her along as they ran. She released her hand when she had to climb. Evelyn climbed fast and looked down at the ground and cringed. She pulled herself up and waited for Annora before walking alongside the track. "You can call me Evei or Eve if you like." she told Annora. 

As the people ahead of her started to run she ran and watched the train pull alongside them. She watched men open the doors and she looked through a door to see people smiling and laughing. The next door came and she jumped and barrel rolled in through the door, picked herself up quickly and waited for Annor. If she even came through this door. 

Go to page: 1, 2