Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

12:03am Nov 14 2012

Normal User

Syra rolled her eyes and pulled the trigger on her device. there was a 'pwewoh!' noise and soon several sparks erupted from points around the room.
"We're clear" said Syra

Ukamundo looked at Devon. "Sorry im going straight to the point, but can you tell me about yourself as a Vampyre?"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

10:57pm Nov 14 2012

Normal User

Devon looked at him "There's nothing much to tell." He said, "Right of passage into daylight, pretty old sub-species, occasional periods of extreme blood lust and terrible murders. The usual sort of stuff for a vampire like me. As a whole my sub-species cannot simply turn others so that they are like us...it kind is in itself a ritual......a strange one." 

TheDraliDragon

2:10am Nov 15 2012

Normal User

"So Vampyres split of into religious or ritual-orientated sects?" Asked Ukamundo. "Is that common?"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

2:20am Nov 15 2012

Normal User

"Sort of." Devon said, "Each sub-species sort of has it's own rights and rituals. Not so much a religion. The different genetic make up of each sub-species are only slightly different but even so each one will go through different rituals to get the same results due to it. A classic example of this is an E-Vamp. Now E-Vamps are born with the ability to walk in the sun but there are draw backs to this. They tend to be quite frail and easily killed. Although in saying that they won't really attack unless provoked and even then it's not really an attack."

(James I'm not feeling to well...apparently according to mum my temperature is a little high.)

TheDraliDragon

2:29am Nov 15 2012

Normal User

(no no no no no no no no no no no no n on ono no o no no ono ononkohfgnkavgskjcsfkfcekacjk`!^&#&%^#R&^@&^#@@%@&#&#&^$%##!@@@#@%(*&%)

"HAve you heard of the Nersans?" asked Ukamundo.

petra13131

2:31am Nov 15 2012 (last edited on 2:31am Nov 15 2012)

Normal User

Devon shook his head "Not really....Should I have sir?"
(Petra is sorry.)

TheDraliDragon

2:40am Nov 15 2012

Normal User

"Only if you're either 100,000 years old or you study things from 100,000 years ago. They were the major Vampyre lot back then. Big Chaos followers. But they were mainly wiped out after the first War of Chaos. But now a small group have apparently reclaimed some power and are wanting revenge blahdeeblahdeeblah. But one attacked us... Syra was bitten... she's gotten sick. How do these things work? Is it different between sub-species?"

petra13131

2:50am Nov 15 2012

Normal User

Devon seemed to think for a moment "Well it is different with each sub-species. For instance in the case of an E-Vamp bite it heralds good health and a great mood and nothing more. If I were to bite someone however, they would be in a great deal of pain and would slowly turn unless they consume the nectar of a white rose within a period of two weeks." He said, "Usually the cure for a sickness is by consuming something or having something injected into you. But on the slim chance that you find an E-Vamp I'm sure that their venom would be able to help Syra. It's a bit of a secret cure all sort of thing."

TheDraliDragon

6:23pm Nov 15 2012

Normal User

"And where would we find an E-vamp?" asked Syra.

petra13131

6:27pm Nov 15 2012

Normal User

"Well I know one." Devon said, "I could probably get a hold of her somehow I guess." he said Although I'm not completely sure I really want to get a hold of Midnight he thought.
Midnight slowly walked up to the door and knocked. She had a small smile on her face as she waited for it to open Silly Devon she thought Think of the devil.

TheDraliDragon

6:29pm Nov 15 2012

Normal User

Ukamundo had a shotgun aimed at the door and Azkalleon got up. Ukamundo indicated for Azkalleon to check the other side of the door. He teleported and appeared enxt to Midnight. "How may i help you, mademoiselle?" he asked

petra13131

6:31pm Nov 15 2012

Normal User

"I'm said E-vamp." Midnight said with a small smile, "Devon is one of my easier friends to read and well here I am." she said, "I could have teleported inside the room but I thought better of it."

TheDraliDragon

1:16am Nov 16 2012 (last edited on 1:24am Nov 16 2012)

Normal User

Azkalleon opened the door. "Devon this is yours apparently" he said

petra13131

1:24am Nov 16 2012 (last edited on 1:35am Nov 16 2012)

Normal User

"I do have a name." Midnight said walking into the room, "Referring to me as 'this' is really a little sad."

petra13131

1:26am Nov 16 2012

Normal User

(Those times when someone edits their post right when you post a reply XD)

TheDraliDragon

1:31am Nov 16 2012

Normal User

(I'm sorry D:!)

petra13131

1:34am Nov 16 2012

Normal User

(What no don't apologize.)

TheDraliDragon

1:35am Nov 16 2012

Normal User

Ukamundo kept his shotgun trained at her centre mass. "You're Midnight?" he asked

petra13131

1:39am Nov 16 2012

Normal User

"Well yes." Midnight said looking at him, "The one and only Midnight Silver-Wind at your service sir. I am easily kill-able and well having a gun pointed at me isn't really fun."

TheDraliDragon

1:43am Nov 16 2012

Normal User

"Without looking at a clock tell me the time" said Ukamundo.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 153