1x1 RP (Earthrabbit1 and EmoEmu1209 ONLY)"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Earthrabbit1

7:32pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

Addison jumped by his voice, "Oh..Yeah.." She said, rubbing her eyes. "Um...Do you want some?" She asked, not looking at him. She was never good with eye contact. But she got his hint of wanting some. "I made enough for you just in case." She frowned. Why did she even make extra for him? WHY DID SHE CARE!? That was the question of the day, for her. My as well, just put it on her calender. She never cared. Never cared about how anyone felt, or if she ever hurt there feelings. So why did she care now?

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
EmoEmu1209

7:43pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

"Sure. Thanks." Zane Rubbed one eye, trying unsucessfully to wake up a bit. He yawned, covering his mouth. "I'm gonna go sit on the couch. I'll get my coffee when it's ready.

He headed to the couch, half sitting, half falling onto it. I was fully awake three minutes ago...And how he could barely keep his eyes open. His mind wandered, mostly to Addison. it confused him, but he was good with it. I like her...I shouldn't like her. Zane had learned that the more you care about a person, the more it hurts when they get taken away...He wanted to be able to like someone, and that';s why he was allowing himself to like her now. But he would ahve to protect her from the scientist if and when they found him. ANd he would have to make sure that deciding to care wasn't the wrong decision.

((I gotta get off for a little while, probably until tomorrow. D: Gotta play monopoly...ugh))

I am: offline
Earthrabbit1

7:51pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

(( AW CMON! :(((  *tear* ))

Addison nodded her head, at his response, and watched from the corner of her eyes, as he sat/fell to the couch. She smirked, and started wiping the counter off a bit. She hated messes, but she also hated admitting that she had such an OCD about cleanliness.

She jumped when the coffee brewer beeped, saying that the coffee was done. She looked to Zane, "Its done." She said quietly, before getting a mug and pouring coffee into it. She frowned. This was her dad's mug. She closed her eyes, forcing that thought out of her mind. And getting a mug out for Zane. Swallowing that knot in her throat, from the thought of her dad. 

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
EmoEmu1209

8:58pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

((I'm back! :DDD))

Zane forced himself to get up, going to get his coffee. He sad Addison's reaction to the mug that she got out for herself. "WHat's wrong?" Zane asked, slight worry evident in his tone. He poured coffee for himself and leaned on the counter, taking a sip. "Coffee's delicious by the way."

Earthrabbit1

9:02pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

Addison tried to smile, and said, "Thanks..." She took a sip too. "Nothings wrong." She said shrugging. Hoping he believed her. She walked away, before they could keep talking. And sat on the couch. Closing her eyes, half asleep, half awake.

EmoEmu1209

9:06pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

She's lying...She sucks at it...Truth it, Zane was just good at telling when people were lying. But he figured prying wouldn't get anything done - she would just shut him out anyway. Zane took another sip of coffee, watching addison silently over the top of the mug. He kept it close to his face, enjoying the feel of steam on his skin.

He didn't really know what to do, so he stayed in the kitchen. He didn't want to freak her out or anything so he gave her some distance. He cared and wanted to help...he just didn't know how. "I wish I could..."

Earthrabbit1

9:16pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

(( did he say that outloud?))

EmoEmu1209

9:18pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

((quietly, but yes.))

Earthrabbit1

9:24pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

Addison heard him talk to himself, and she looked over to him. "What?" She asked, thinking he was talking to her. She turned back around, while waiting for his answer. She squirmed around a bit. While taking another sip. She had this odd feeling in her. And she didn't know what it was. 

EmoEmu1209

9:31pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

Zane could feel the blush creeping up his neck. Don't blush! No!!! Well he already was blushing, so he tried to act casual. "Nothing," he answered quickly. Too quickly. ANd his tone betrayed how he was trying to be causal.

His coffee was suddenly very interesting.

Earthrabbit1

9:33pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

She smirked at his redness, when she looked back at him. "Um..You sick or something?" She asked. Blushing was never a thing, guys did in her mind. She cocked her head, knowing she was embarressing him. But she didn't care about her ignorant question. Yes! She was starting to not care! Or ...was she still?

EmoEmu1209

9:43pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

"No." Well this was awkward. He sighed. "I'm blushing. Duh." If you can't be casual, detatch when things get awkward. That's what he hlived by. but he didn't want to detatch from Addison. he was just embaras.sed and was trying to not be. It wasn't working.

((Be back in like a half hour...crazy schedule... >:( ))

Earthrabbit1

10:29pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

Addison smirked. "Why?" She asked, curious. Cocking her head to the side, she got up and put the dreaded mug in the sink. Not looking at it, or Zane. Like before, she never liked eye contact. It scared her for some reason. Especially when it was a attractive male.

EmoEmu1209

7:39am Aug 14 2010 (last edited on 7:40am Aug 14 2010)

Normal User

"Because I said something that was slightly private too loud so you heard it. Wouldn't you blush at that?" It was a simple honest question. Zane was really just curious, he couldn't be blamed for that (he hoped).

He felt like he was always curious about Addison. He already knew why. He liked her, a lot, and he had seen her do things, like how she reacted to that certain mug, that just left him completely at a loss for what it meant, and, therefore, very curious.

((I'm gonna be gone at a festival thing all day...so I'll be home before ten...I wish I could RP from far away!!!  :(( ))

Earthrabbit1

10:41am Aug 14 2010

Normal User

(( Aw! Mmkay! Hopefully I get on, when you do!!! ))

Addison smirked, "I don't get really embarressed. Except for if-" She stopped. And let her smirk fade. "Never mind." She said, not wanting to bring it up. She knew she was being quite odd with all this 'mysterious' stuff she was doing. But she couldn't help it. Things kept getting brought up that she didn't want to talk about. Or her heart just couldn't take it at the moment.

"When do you think, your going to have to keep running?" She asked. Making sure she asked along the lines of 'when are you going to leave?' But in a nicer way. She gave a confused look to herself. Why did she even care? That's all she wanted to know.

EmoEmu1209

7:25pm Aug 14 2010

Normal User

Zane decided to ignore whatever Addison was going to say about being embaras.sed. She obviously didn't want to talk about it, so he, again, didn't want to pry.

"I don't know when I'll be leaving. I really have no clue. Either until they figure it out, or when you kick me out. Whenever that happens..." Zane hoped it wouldn't happen, but he knew he couldn't stay forever. Addison only had so much coffee to share with him, after all.

Earthrabbit1

1:23pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Addison nodded, "Oh.." Something about 'him leaving' wasn't the best thought for her. She always says, 'That she doesn't want friends'. And she didn't. But it was nice to have someone talk to her. Someone to be around once in a while. Since her mom didn't really care about anything that happened to Addison.

"Well, your free to stay as long as you need to." She said, simply. She was never this hospitable, so why was she willing to be hospitable now? She wouldn't never admit this to anyone, but...She liked his company. And didn't want him to leave...Ever.

EmoEmu1209

6:56pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Smiling, Zane said, "Well, thank you." happily. He was glad that he had a place to stay permanently - or as permanently as he could ever get. He was mor ehappy, however, that he could stay with Adddison.

He thought he might maybe be getting romantic vibes from her, but he thought it was probably just wishful thinking. WHy would she like him, after all?

((What happened to Zane's coffee?

The world may never know...or at least I won't..))

Earthrabbit1

10:44pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

(( OMG :O LOL! That's funny :))!  ))

Addison smirked, and said, " No problem."

(( OMG DON'T RESPOND!

Did we say if it was in the summer, or during school yet? ))

EmoEmu1209

7:03am Aug 16 2010

Normal User

((Umm....summer! because summer is more fun!!! :D ))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6