1x1 RP (Earthrabbit1 and EmoEmu1209 ONLY)"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Earthrabbit1

6:47pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

Paradise jumped when she heard a loud cry. Looking around, she frowned. She didn't know other people went here. The whole point of her coming into the forest was to get away from people, and help animals. Curious, she walked further down to see who/what it was that cried out.

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
EmoEmu1209

7:17pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

The girl, whoever she was, was walking closer. He wished for a second that she was deaf. Zane froze. He didn't know what else to do. It's not like she would be able to see that he had powers, and he just hoped that she wouldn't figure it out and end up getting hurt or something.

Zane could feel fresh blood s eeping through his shirt. He glanced down. He needed to get the bullet out. Soon. Maybe the girl will be gone soon so I can get the bullet out. 

Well, at least she's pretty. And it's nice to see someone who isn't in a surgical mask and white coat for once...

I am: offline
Earthrabbit1

7:27pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

Paradise frowned as she kept going. Not very happy with the fact, that she was not alone here. Biting her lip, and telling her legs to stop shaking as she kept walking. The last thing she needed to do, was be scared. Sure, dangerous things could be in the woods, but after school? Usually, murderers come during the night.

As she kept walking, she saw a guy laying down. She jumped at first, when she saw him, but calmed down. Staring, she didn't know what else to do. Not wanting to say a word. Observing him, she noticed that he had a wound. She cocked her head to the side, and stared at it for a moment. Not satisfied with her conscience tellling her to heal him.

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
EmoEmu1209

7:31pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

"Hey..." Zane winced as he sat up and then tried to stand. He couldn't even do that, the pain in his shoulder was so bad. "Help me up?" He asked, offering his hand up to the girl. "I can't get up by myself. Because I got shot." Zane managed a smile, trying to encourage the girl to jsut help him up. He was sure he would be alright if he could just get up.

I hope I'll be alright... He thought grimly.

Earthrabbit1

7:35pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

(( OMG :/ *blushes* I used the wrong name, in the last couple of my paragraphs...I'm used to using Paradise, my other girl charrie..When its Addison..Sorry about that..i do that ALL the time :O ))

Addison stared at his hand, and frowned. Then finally grabbed it, and helped him up. She was actually very curious about why he got shot, but wasn't the type to get nosy. "You should get that checked out." She said, plainly. Still staring at it. Wishing she could just ignore her conscience, and not heal his wound.

EmoEmu1209

7:42pm Aug 9 2010 (last edited on 7:43pm Aug 9 2010)

Normal User

"Look...I need to get this bullet out, like, now. Can I trust you to not tell anybody what you're about to see?" The bullet wound was beginning to hurt worse, and the amount of blood he was losing was making him slightly woozy. He leaned on a tree to make sure that he wouldn't fall over again.

((Be back on soon - dinner))

Earthrabbit1

7:53pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

She nodded her head, but didn't say anything. Fact was, Who was she going to tell? And whatever it was, probably wasn't all that big. He was probably exxaggerating. If only he already knew, that she could heal. It would be so much easier to help him. Instead, she leaned on the same tree, he did. Making sure he didn't fall back too, while not saying a word.

(Read my siggy...Just in case *__* )) 

EmoEmu1209

9:14pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

((back!))

He moved his good arm up, covering his bullet wound with his palm. Then, slowly, he pulled his had out, pulling the bullet with it. He would twitch his fingers occaisonally, directing the bullet on tthe exact course it needed to get out of his shoulder. He winced, cursing quietly under his breath.

"Mmm, that's painful. He stopped his hands for a second before finishing. Finally, the bullet was out of his shoulder. It floated in the air, covered in blood.

He looked at the girl. "Remember, don't tell.

Earthrabbit1

11:15pm Aug 9 2010

Normal User

Addison watched, in amazement, but tried not to show it. "Pretty cool." She said simply, quite impressed. She crossed her arms over her chest, hating her conscience at the moment. Sighing, she said, "Would you like me to help you, cover that wound up?" As she pointed to the blood, and hole still in his shoulder.

EmoEmu1209

6:13am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

"Umm, if you can help in any way, that's be great. Thanks." Zane didn't let the bullet drop - if the people looking for him found it, they'd know that he'd been here, which would mean at least another day of travel into the forest for him. He didn't have the energy or supplies for that.

The people after him would also se that Zane was much better at using his powers than they had ever thought. That would only make their search more fervent, giving him even less time to travel farther.

So what do I do with it? he thought. He'd figure it out later - for now he let it drop the the ground, to tired to keep it up for much longer. He would pick it up when he left again.

Earthrabbit1

10:42am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Addison frowned at how weak she was against the nice person inside her. Walking over, she put her hands on the wound. "Now...You have to promise me something." She said, plainly. "You won't tell anyone either." 

She didn't wait for his answer. He seemed to have a secret, he could keep another. (( THE NEXT PART WAS NOT MADE UP BY ME. SO NO CREDIT..lol)) Her hands turned green, as she gave him her energy. "What i am doing, may make more sense to you. Then to normal people." She didn't give him a glance. "What it is, is, I am giving you energy..." She closed her eyes a bit, since she could feel her energy decreasing, and going into him. "I give you just enough energy that you need, for it, to heal your wound." She didn't open her eyes, she knew she shouldn't have done this. She let go quickly, her hands looking normal again. "I can't heal it all the way." As her hands went on her head, she lost to much energy. But she knew how to keep herself from p*censored*ing out. "Sorry."  She observed how the wound, was just very smaller. Not all the way gone. It wasn't as noticeable either.

EmoEmu1209

12:09pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

"Thanks. And it's cool that it's not all healed, it stopped bleeding. That's all I needed." He smiled, heaving himself off of the tree. He didn't particularly want to leave this girl, he felt a certain pull towards her. But he had to keep going.

Before he went though, he wanted to know something. "What's your name?" Maybe if he knew that then he could remember her better. Why do you want to remember her? You barely know her! He supposed it was because, like him, she was special. She could do things that nobody else could do. Maybe it was something else, though.

Earthrabbit1

1:18pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Addison smirked. Glad that this little conversation and 'guess what my secret is' was almost done. "Addison." Of course, she was tought with manners, so she also added, no matter how much she didn't want to. "And your name is?" While leaning back against the tree. Hoping that, like before, she wasn't too late with any other animals. 

EmoEmu1209

4:00pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

"Zane." He said, smiling pleasently. "Sorry to be rude, but I have to go, like, now. There are people chasing me because I ran away from their lab. So I need to get as far away from them as I can. Hope they don't find you...Watch out, I guess." 

Zane had a strange feeling that he would see Addison again. He walked slowly. He felt like he had forgotten something, but he couldn't remember what.

Earthrabbit1

4:25pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Addison watched him walk away. Smiling ignorantly, she kept walking the opposite way from him. Hoping to meet these people he's talking about. Why? Probably just for the attention. Just like how people cut themself on the wrist. Just for the attention. Since she got none, and acted like she didn't want any, she would keep walking that way. She knew how to hide. Before she could go any further, she stepped on something. "Ouch.." She said outloud to herself. The bullet from Zane's arm was on the ground. She made a disgusted face, and picked it up. Looking back, "Um...Zane..?"  

EmoEmu1209

4:56pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Zane heard Addison calling him, but he hadn't expected her to. "Yeah?" he turned around and started slowly walking back to her. "What is it?" he asked. He was getting twitchy, the instint to get away from here and farther away from the scientists getting stronger. 

Earthrabbit1

4:59pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

"Do you want to keep this on the ground?" She said, hotly. "An animal could get sick, if it found this, and ate it.!" She frowned at him, and gave the bullet to him. "Can you please take this with you?" She said it, in more of a cold way. Not really caring about how he felt. She never cared.

EmoEmu1209

5:04pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

"Thanks for that, actually. If the scientists found it they could track me easier, with my blood on it and all." Hearing her voice, he added, "And it's bad for the environment." Just to be safe.

He turned to walk again. he couldn't help thinking that this girl seemed to be kind of hot headed, and she seemed to not like him. Personally, he thought that an animal would be smart enough not to eat anything covered in blood, but that was just his personal opinion. He might be completely wrong.

Earthrabbit1

5:08pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

She softened up a bit, after she heard him say ' it was bad for the environment'. She was glad to hear, that he actually cared. Or maybe he was trying to not get on her bad side. Though he's never even seen it. She guessed noone would really want to anyways.

Her nice side, that was deep in her, was trying to come out again. Sighing she ran up to catch up to him. "Would you like a place to stay? Just to hide or whatever? You can't run for the rest of you life, ya know.." She looked away, hating herself for asking this.

EmoEmu1209

5:14pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Oh, yes I could. I definately could. Despite these bitter thoughts, Zane smiled and said, "Sure, a place to stay for a bit would be great." Zane felt different around this girl, nicer somehow. He wanted to know her and trust her. Right after this thought entered his mind, he chided himself silently. He couldn't trust anybody just because he wanted to, it could get him killed. Almost did.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6