1x1 RP (Earthrabbit1 and EmoEmu1209 ONLY)"

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Earthrabbit1

5:18pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Addison tried to look pleased by his response, and she knew that if her split personalities were 2 different people, the nice one would be laughing at Addison's true side right now. Or maybe her true side was the nice side? Chills went down her spine at the thought. and said, "Great..My house is always free to anyone..." Then added, just in case he would change his mind. "But you may not be comfortable there...Just because it would be just you and me, my mom is never home....ever.."

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
EmoEmu1209

5:23pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

"I've survived worse, believe me." I should probably elaborate. "I've lived in a lab my whole life, being tested on and such, so staying a little while with just a girl isn't bad, even if it could get awkward." Very awkward.

"Speaking of the lab, how did you get your powers? Mine were just an accident. I used to be normal." Back in the good old days. "Were you born with your powers?" Wow. Great job prying right there.

I am: offline
Earthrabbit1

5:33pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Addison smirked. She was starting to like this guy. Just like her. Prying into people's lives, and being chased by people. If she wasn't so impressed, she probably would be ignoring him, or telling him to shut up. "Born with 'em. So i guess i was never...' normal' as you say it." She said with a laugh. But quickly stopped. She hated smiling or laughing infront of people. She didn't know why though.

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
EmoEmu1209

5:41pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

"Normal is boring." Zane smiled. It had been boring. He'd just been safer, which he preferred. Adrenaline rusher were fun, but he prefered to have adrenaline going through him when he was on a roller coaster, not running through the forest from a ton of psychos with guns.

"Should we go to your house? I kinda need to get out of here quick..." He trailed off. He felt like some perv trying to get into her pants. Good thing he was 'normal'.

Earthrabbit1

5:44pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Addison nodded her head, agreeing. "Right sorry about that." She rolled her eyes. Why did I just say that? I don't even care about him?.. She frowned. Did she? She took the thought out of her mind, and mentally killed it. Then started walking with him. Keeping up with his pace.

EmoEmu1209

5:52pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

"So where's your house?" Zane asked. He hoped it was at least partially secluded, then the scientists would have a harder time finding him. He was comfortable, and he felt strangely safe, at least more so than he had in the past couple months. It was hard to believe it had only been months. It had felt like years.

Earthrabbit1

5:56pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

She pointed. "Way...Way..Down there....Trees are around it, so it would probably look abandoned and freaky if it wasn't in a community. Thats why i thought, it would be good for you to stay there." She shrugged. And started walking a little faster. Now realizing, that people were still out there. Looking for him. To have the time p*censored* away, she asked, "So...How long have you been, er...'not normal'?"

EmoEmu1209

5:59pm Aug 10 2010 (last edited on 6:00pm Aug 10 2010)

Normal User

"Well that's probably the perfect spot - I'd been running from that direction so they wouldn't think to look there. And the fact that there's trees and stuff around it. And to answer you question, They got me when I was 13, and they accidentally gave me the powers when I was 14. So like 3 years." Zane nodded, and he could feel a slightly shocked ex
pression crossing his face.

It's been so long...

((i gotta get off for a while. D: but I'll be back on later tonight. Not sure when, though.))

Earthrabbit1

6:04pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

(( AW CMON! Just ditching me like that...jkjkjk..:(!!!! ))

Addison frowned. He talks alot...and babbles on and on too... THen looked at him, and smirked ignorantly. "Best three years of your life, or worse years?" She was actually curious about his life a little more then she acted like. Her dad would warn her when she was younger, and he was still alive, to not go anywhere near scientist like that. He never said why, but as she got older, she figured it out on her own.

EmoEmu1209

6:51pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

((Back for a little bit, but I'm not sure how long))

"I-um...There have been good moments, but it's mostly just been horrible." He felt like elaborating, but decided not to. He felt more somber now, more sad. ANd a little angry, to be honest. They'd killed Lexi. She was the only person he cared about while he was there, and they'd even taken her from him. They had left him with nothing..."And they thought I'd stay," Zane mumbled to himself quietly. He didn't even realize that he'd said anything out loud. Oops.

Earthrabbit1

9:37pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Addison understood in some ways. But not with everything. She could also tell that he wasn't in the best mood about it at the moment. So she stayed quiet after saying "Oh" 

When they finally got to the house, she unlocked the front door, and walked in. Motioning with her hand to follow.  

EmoEmu1209

7:56pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

Zane followed Addison into he house, looking around. "Nice...I like it," he said, glad to have somewhere to crash. He was exhausted. He'd even caught himself falling asleep standing up yesterday. "So...where should I sleep?" he asked.

Earthrabbit1

7:59pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

Addison shrugged, "Matters how high maintenance you are." She pointed at the sofa, "If your not that needy, you can sleep there. But if you really need some big comfy bed, "She rolled her eyes, and pointed upstiars. "You can stay in my room, and i can stay down here."

EmoEmu1209

9:44pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

"I'll take the couch..." Zane couldn't help the small smile on his face. He was glad to sleep on thee coush - it looked big a poofy and beautiful compared the the forest floor between two roots stucking partly out of the ground with leaves and such for cover.

Earthrabbit1

10:31pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

She nodded her head, happily. And smirked. Happy that he didn't choose the bed. By that little answer of his, she learned alot about him already. "Okay. Well I bet your exhausted., Stay here." She ran upstairs and took a couple blankets from her bed, and said, as she walked down the stairs holding them, "I gave you my blankets. It gets freezing down here. And hot up there." She pointed upwards to the ceiling but meaning to say her bedroom. She set the blankets on the couch, and said, "Need anything else?" She usually isn't such a 'caring hostess' about her guests needs, but for somereason, she actually cared. 

EmoEmu1209

12:01pm Aug 12 2010

Normal User

"Thanks," Zane said, taking the blankets. "I'm gonna sleep now I am exhausted." He started making the bed on the couch, nearly ecstatic about the fact that he couch seemed comfortable. He was glad that Addison was being nice to him. He was kind of just barging in.

Earthrabbit1

5:05pm Aug 12 2010

Normal User

She said a very small, "G'night." And walked upstairs. Tired as well. She looked back one more time at him, and something struck her. What if this is a bad idea? He had powers just like she did. He could somehow kill her in her sleep. Steal her things in the middle of the night. Its not like her mom would care. Her mom acts as if she hates Addison.

Addison finally turned around from the long stare at him, and walked to her room. Telling herself not to worry like that. Climbing into bed, as she flickered off her light. And went to sleep.

EmoEmu1209

6:30pm Aug 12 2010

Normal User

Zane noticed the long stare he got from Addison. Once she got up the stairs and into her room, he cracked a smile, happy that he was getting any kind of good attention. He laid down and got comfy.

Then, he realized that all the lights were on. As he let his eyelids slide closed, the light switched went down with them and he was in completele darkness.

Earthrabbit1

7:04pm Aug 12 2010

Normal User

The next morning, Addison was very sleepy. But she woke up very early. She frowned knowing she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. It was only 5:00 AM. She guessed Zane was here still, probably still asleep. Knowing this, she crawled out of bed, and walked downstairs grumpily. (<--- If that's a word...) and went into the kitchen to make coffee, trying to be as silent as possible for Zane. But why did she care? She sighed quietly of frustration. WHY DID SHE EVEN CARE?

(( OMG THERE IS A TORNADO COMING TOWARDS ME! *gets very very scared!!!*))

EmoEmu1209

7:28pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

((Well that's really scary!

I'm sorry I haven't been on much - my grandma is here so I'm not able to be on as much as I'd like to be.))

Zane woke up when Addison was in the kitchen making coffee. He heard her sigh. She sounded frustrated to him but he was to tired to really tell.

He looked at the watch on his wrist. It said that it was 5:00 AM, give or take a few minutes. He closed his eyes again for a second, but he was fully awake now. No use trying to sleep more, he wouldn't be able to. Crap. And I thought for some insane reason that I would get to sleep in. But NO. I have to wake up early...

He got up, throwing the blankets off of him. he was quiet naturally so she probably didn't hear him. He admired her for a second before catching himself and walking into the kitchen. "Coffee smells good," he said, smiling at her despite the early hour.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6