{Private for Elemelon and Spirit1212} All the Colors of the Wind

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

5:58pm Jul 20 2013

Normal User

Shadow cautiously sniffed the strange food and the snatched it from the man's fingers and began to quickly eat it. Tala laughed and said,"I guess she likes it,but she may not like you too much,yet." She smiled and rubbed the pup's head as it scarfed down the food.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

12:48am Jul 22 2013 (last edited on 9:12pm Jul 22 2013)

Normal User

"Ah. I expected so, but at least the peace offering is a good start." He gave a slight smile and chuckled. "I'm actually glad that I ran into you." He paused for a moment and then shook his head. "What I mean is I was looking for someone who knows this land. I am going to be staying here for a good while, so I need to get a good sense of my surroundings." Nice save..

He inwardly slapped himself. Edmund usually was not this verbally clumsy around women, but for some reason this particular one had him tied in knots. He was almost afraid altogether to even open his mouth.

spirit1212

2:40pm Jul 22 2013

Normal User

Tala smirked at the verbal stumble and then said,"I would gladly help,but my father would kill me if I don't return today. He doesn't like me to be to far from the Tribe for long periods of time." Shadow yipped and curled up in Tala's arms,as if telling her to hurry and leave.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

9:21pm Jul 22 2013

Normal User

"Oh. Well, I would not want you to get into any trouble, especially with your father." He scratched the back of his head. "Perhaps we may run into each other again, then." He looked at her hopefully.
spirit1212

10:06pm Jul 22 2013

Normal User

Tala thought for a moment and then suggested,"I will get into trouble either way. Maybe I could help you first,then return to my Tribe?" 

(So short!)

elemelon

11:24pm Jul 22 2013

Normal User

(>_< I know..It's killing me. I'm usually not this braindead.)

"Are you sure?" The corners of his mouth twitched slightly as he held back a grin. Edmund knew that he should feel guilty for keeping Tala from returning to her people, but right now he was quite content on being selfish, especially when it came to her company.

spirit1212

12:26am Jul 23 2013

Normal User

Tala looked down at Shadow as the pup whined a bit and then back at Edmund. "I'm sure. I think getting away from my Tribe would be good after spending so much time with them.",she replied and then ran her pointer(Index?) finger down Shadow's face to calm her down.

(I know how you feel...)

elemelon

12:38am Jul 23 2013

Normal User

Edmund laughed slightly. "That's about the same reason why I left my home. It just got too...predictable from day to day." He watched as Tala calmed her little pet and he shook his head. "I still cannot get over that you have a pet wolf..and a black one at that."

spirit1212

1:01am Jul 23 2013

Normal User

(I messed up and had to re-type everything!)

Tala laughed and asked,"Do none of your people have pet wolves?" She then wrapped her hands gently around Shadow's fragile body and crouched down before gently setting the wolf pup on the ground and sitting next to her. Shadow simply walked over and sat on Edmund's foot before beginning to urinate on him. 'Oh no!',Tala thought and quickly took the pup off of his shoe and sat her in her lap. "I'm so sorry. She can be a very ornery girl.",she quickly apologized and then scolded the pup.

elemelon

1:41am Jul 23 2013

Normal User

(oh my gosh! lol)

"That's alright," Edmund said while shaking off his foot. "She probabley just senses that I'm more of a cat person."

(>_< Forgive me for my short post. *brick to the head* )

spirit1212

3:40pm Jul 23 2013

Normal User

"Probably. Now,should we get going?",Tala asked and then gave Shadow a pat.

(Ahh! Shortness!)

elemelon

11:55pm Jul 23 2013

Normal User

"Ladies first," he said with a wave of his hand, gesturing for her to lead. ""How far away is your tribe, by the way?" If it was too far then he would cut the walk short. The request was a spur of the moment idea and he felt guilty for keeping her from her family, especially if she had to travel a long way to get back.

(Broke the shortness!...kinda..-_-; )

spirit1212

10:21pm Jul 30 2013

Normal User

(Yep. Hopefully we can keep it up.)

Tala smiled and said,"Not to far. If I'm quick I can reach it,from here,before the sun is its highest in the sky." She grabbed Shadow and stood,motioning for him to follow as she quickly walked through the trees and other greenery,pointing out poisonous plants,plants that were edible,and naming flowers,trees,and other planets.

elemelon

1:45am Jul 31 2013

Normal User

Edmund followed her as best as he could, sometimes stumbliing on forest debree. As she pointed out the many plants along their travel, he made sure to listen as intentively as possible, for this information could help him in the future.
spirit1212

6:04pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

Tala had showed Edmund much of the forest by the time the sun was its highest and didn't realize how close they were to her Tribe until she heard something in the bushes and turned to see Wohali,her father's most trusted friend,and a group of others behind him.
"Where have you been? Your father has been sending us out more than six times to find you since you left."
"Sorry,I-",cutting herself off Tala noticed Wohali staring coldly at Edmund and her muscles tensed.

spirit1212

7:06pm Aug 26 2013

Normal User

(Burmp!)

elemelon

12:49am Aug 28 2013

Normal User

Edmund eyed the group of odd-looking strangers curiously. He knew that he should be terrified. Any man in their right mind would have ran off by now. But, as everyone in England knew quite well, Edmund was not the type of person to back down from a confrontation. Flashing a small grin at the man who was glaring at him, he held up his right hand. "Hello there." 

(Sorry for the late response. I've had a lot going this summer and school just started as well.)
spirit1212

6:51am Aug 30 2013 (last edited on 6:51am Aug 30 2013)

Normal User

(Alright,I understand.)

spirit1212

7:00am Aug 30 2013

Normal User

(Computer derp ^ )

Wohali continued to glare at the man and asked,"Who is this,Tala?"
    "It's Edmund.",she cleared her throat,noticing her voice had gotten quiet,and continued,"I was just showing him the forest and didn't realized I had lost track of time. He doesn't mean any harm,I could take him back if you want."
"If you do take him back you have to return here immediately after and never see him again. I won't let your father know as long as you do that.
    "Yes,Wohali.",Tala responded,her quiet voice returning as she grabbed Edmund's arm with her free hand and turned to leave. Shadow had curled into a tight ball because of Wohali,she never has liked him.

elemelon

2:22pm Aug 30 2013

Normal User

"Woah, wai-" He was cut off when Tala grabbed his arm, quite a grip for a woman, and led him away. Before the group was out of sight, Edmund glanced back at them very quickly and huffed. "Quite a friendly batch of people you have there," he said to Tala, sarcasm clear in his tone.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4