{Private for Elemelon and Spirit1212} All the Colors of the Wind

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
elemelon

12:36am Jul 2 2013

Normal User

Sorry :3 Could not resist the ti
tle.
spirit1212

1:02am Jul 2 2013 (last edited on 1:40am Jul 2 2013)

Normal User

(Lol. I guess I will start filling out my bio.)

Name: Tala,meaning wolf.
Personality: She loves nature and her time alone with her wolf pup. She is a great leader and looks up to her father admiringly. Rp the rest out,since I have just went braindead.
Looks:  Surprisingly her eyes are greenish-blue.(Cherokee)
History: Hmm...
Crush: Not yet.
Other: She is the chief's daughter and has a pet wolf pup.Shadow

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

1:10am Jul 2 2013 (last edited on 3:40pm Jul 2 2013)

Normal User

Name: Edmund Lovelace
Personality: Underneath a stubborn, cocky, and sharp-tongued exterior, Edmund is actually a sweet person. Though he does not like to show it, he is very caring and has a great love and wonder for the outdoor life. When he discovered that he could get a chance to explore a wilderness that was completely new and untouched by civilization, he immediately jumped on it.

Looks:
(Only he is wearing more casual clothing.)

History: He's not one for dwelling into the past. He looks forward to the future, which is one the the reasons why he wanted to come to the New World.
Crush: None at the moment.
Other: Unlike his fellow settlers, he has no fear of the people known as "savages". If anything, he has a great curiousity of them.

elemelon

3:41pm Jul 2 2013

Normal User

(Profile complete.)
spirit1212

3:44pm Jul 2 2013

Normal User

(Alright,could you start?)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

3:58pm Jul 2 2013

Normal User

(Sure)

After what seemed like a lifetime, the great ship that had carried over fifty men for half a year finally settled near the shores of the New World and was ready to be departed. The many men hurriedly rushed out, eager to greet the stability of land that was deprived from them for so long, at least, all of them except for Edmund. Instead, he took his time and lingered at the massive door of the ship, taking in all of the new sights before him. He inhaled deeply as a small breeze blew by, admiring how clean and fresh the scent of it was. This was indeed a whole new world.

After another moment or two, Edmund finally made his way to the shoreline and followed his fellow english men to help set up their settlements.

spirit1212

9:29pm Jul 2 2013

Normal User

(I am a bit braindead. If this sucks,I'm sorry.)

Tala sat by a small stream with a black bundle of fur cradled in her right arm as the left played with the cool water. She then looked up and saw,what looked like,low white clouds heading west towards the bay. Getting up she carefully tightened her grip on the sleeping body and the raced off after the 'clouds',letting curiosity take over.
    Once she got there the wolf pup had awakened and was squirming around in her arms. "Shh.",Tala warned the pup and then began to slowly move closer to a group of men,bushes and trees hiding her from sight as she watched the last of the strangely pale men leave their ship.

elemelon

1:06am Jul 3 2013

Normal User

(Oh no, that's fine. It doesn't suck at all. It's a good paragraph.)

Edmund watched as alot of the men were already gathering their axes and tools to go search for sturdy wood and other materials that will be helpful in building their temporary camp. He let out a rather bored sigh as glanced over at the man that was put in charge of their little group. The man was a good few years older than Edmund, but was by no means a weak old man. Edmund suspected that he could probabley do twice what any young man could hope to accomplish. Because of that, Edmund respected him. "So, putting everybody to work, I see..Even after six months of being in a large wooden box. You are such a slave-driver, Joshua."

The man gave a crooked smile and laughed, giving Edmund a good pat on the back that made him lose his balance a bit. "I have to keep them on their toes or they'll go soft on me. Would you like to join them by any chance?" Josh smirked, already knowing what the answer would be.

Edmund gave a wave of his hand and started to walk off. "Not right now. Actually, I'm going to go explore a bit. I'll be back later."

Joshua cuffed his hands over his mouth and yelled to him, "Don't get eaten by one of those nasty bears. I'll have no use for a limbless body."

Edmund shook his head and laughed. "Don't worry. I'll send him over to you. You would be more appealing to a bear than I." With that, he then headed into the mass of trees, eager to explore the environment that he would soon call home.

spirit1212

8:00pm Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Tala carefully watched the conversation between two of the men and,before she knew it,one was walking right towards her. She quickly ran and hopped into a tree,hoping Shadow would be quiet as the man passed. The pup was squirming even more as Tala crouched and put one hand on the tree branch she stood on. These men were interesting,especially the one who had ventured into the trees,away from his group. 'What is he doing?',she wondered and continued watched him,easily keeping her balance on the tree branch.

elemelon

10:59pm Jul 3 2013

Normal User

After a few steps into the forest, Edmund stopped, not because of caution or nervousness but because of overwhelming awe. Everything seemed be so fresh and so untouched, he wanted to take a moment to absorb what was before him. He bent down and touched what seemed to be a small trail left by animals, wondering if perhaps they were a species that he had never seen before. After adjusting the grip on his pack, Edmund headed off even further into the wilderness.
spirit1212

11:05pm Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Tala waited 'til the man had passed and then jumped down and began following him,hiding in the bushes. Then,it happened,the pup let out a loud yip and Tala immediately crouched down,hoping the man hadn't heard. "Be quiet,Shadow.",she whispered to the pup and then went silent as she listened for any footsteps coming this way.

elemelon

11:42pm Jul 3 2013

Normal User

Edmund suddenly halted after a strange noise had echoed from behind him. Slowly, he looked over his shoulder and scanned the area with an arched brow. After realizing that there was nothing there, he shrugged and then continued to walk on, figuring that the noise came from a species of bird.

(Sorry that it's short. My brain ran from me.)

spirit1212

12:14am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

(Mine was short too,it's fine.)

Tala was relieved when the man continued walking away and then began to follow him once more. Her hand was over the wolf pup as she quickened her pace to catch up and was careful where she placed her feet,so no noise would come with her steps. 'Why won't he stay with the other pale men? Was he banished?',she wondered and then slowed as she was almost right behind him in the green bushes.

elemelon

12:37am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

He continued to walk on for quite some time, every now and then stopping when something caught his interest. No matter what though, he could not shake the feeling that something was watching him, so when he did stop he would casually look around to see if anyone, or anything, was there. His latest stop was in front of the largest and tallest tree that he had ever layed eyes on. It's branches were thick and curled like winding arms, perfect for climbing. Edmund smirked, considering the idea. "It would be a great view from up there." He eventually gave in and began to climb up.
spirit1212

12:43am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Each time the man looked around Tala would hide from sight and when he made it to a familiar tree she thought for a while of climbing up after him. She finally decided she would risk it and climbed up with only her left arm and legs. Shadow stayed silent as Tala climbed and she stared at the girl's curious eyes until she slipped into sleep. Glad that the pup was asleep,Tala rested and made sure to keep her eye on the man above her.

elemelon

1:00am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

When Edmund finally made it to the top, his muscles ached and his shirt was drenched. But the climb was absolutely worth it. The view from the tree was amazing since the it seemed to tower over the other trees. The land seemed to go on forever like the ocean, and the tree tops glistened after every breeze like waves as if agreeing with the comparison. He let out a wonderous sigh and rested his arm on his knee. "Truely magnificent."
spirit1212

1:06am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Soon Tala was only branches under the man and she found a hole big enough for her in the tree and leaned into it as she rested her arm and stretched it out. Finally she she poked her head out of the hole and looked at the man. 'He's pretty far from the other pale men.',she thought and then began to climb up a bit more.

elemelon

1:16am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

After finally getting his fill of the scenery above, Edmund slowly and carefully began to make his way back down. He stopped suddenly when he saw movement underneath him. He tried to get a closer look, but his veiw was obscurred by a mass of limbs and smaller branches. The only way for him to get a better veiw was to continue climbing down, which he cautiously started to do.
spirit1212

1:23am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

(My sister is bugging me and made me delete my sentences.)

Tala noticed he was coming back down and quickly,yet carefully made her way to the hole in the tree. Making it there quicker than she thought she would she huddled into the hole and hugged the wolf pup to her chest. 'It's fine. He isn't dangerous,yet.',she thought to herself,trying to calm her nerves.

elemelon

1:38am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

(Lol)

Getting past the tangled web of branches and to more stable ones, Edmund looked around for what had made the movement but saw nothing. "Perhaps an animal.." He gave a slight shrug and continued to climb down. Climbing downward, he seemed to be more clumsy and slower than he had been climbing up. He paused about midway to take a rest and then continued down from branch to branch, trying his best to keep his footing. About six feet from the ground Edmund mistakingly put his foot on a dead branch and it snapped, causing him to fall the rest of the way down. With a thud, he landed on his back and knocked the breath right out of his lungs. The only words that he could manage between coughing and gasping were, "Idiotic..Completely idiotic."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4