{Private for Elemelon and Spirit1212} All the Colors of the Wind

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

1:46am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Tala finally thought it was safe and went down through the branches.
    Once she was eight feet from the ground she looked down and saw the man flat on his back. 'Should I help?',she thought and then nodded her head and continued down until she was three feet from the ground. Then Tala jumped down and landed a safe distance from the man,in plain sight. Stirring in her arms the sleeping pup whimpered and went silent again. "Are you alright?",the question came quietly from Tala's mouth,not knowing if the man would understand her or not.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

10:32am Jul 4 2013

Normal User

Hearing the voice, Edmund partially opened his eyes to see the face that it came from, and he became awestruck. Standing a few feet from him was the most beautiful woman that he had ever seen...There was absolutely no possible way that she could be real. A hallucination caused by the fall, perhaps? Edmund pushed himself up into a sitting position and rubbed his eyes, thinking that the image would fade away like a dream. But, when he looked back up, she still remained.

She looked exotic but mesmarizing, like a like a new breed of orchid. Her skin was the color of soft suede and her long hair was as black as midnight. But what Edmund could not look away from was her eyes, eyes that seemed to pull you in like the high tides of the sea, and were the same color as well. He dug through his mind, trying to think of something to say, but the only words that came were, "What is your name?"

spirit1212

7:15pm Jul 8 2013

Normal User

Tala looked at him questioningly when he answered by asking her name and finally answered,"Tala." The pup awoke when she spoke and peered over her arm,a puppy growl escaping her throat. "Quiet,Shadow.",Tala scolded the pup and then looked back at the man. He seemed to be staring at her and it confused her. "What are you staring at?",she asked and thought something was wrong with his eyes. 'Maybe his eyes are stuck?'

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
elemelon

8:45pm Jul 8 2013

Normal User

Was he staring? Edmund did not even realize that he was until just now. He cleared his throat in attempt to regain his composure. "I was merely looking at your animal there. Is that a wolf?" Almostly immediately he felt idiotic. But if he had announced to her that she was the most angelic and radiant creature that he had ever layed eyes on, she probabley would have ran away.

spirit1212

9:09pm Jul 8 2013

Normal User

Tala nodded and replied,"Yes,this is Shadow." The wolf pup growled more and hid her head back behind Tala's arm. "Who are you?",the question came from her mouth as she began to rub the wolf pup's chin,trying to calm her.

(Short.)

elemelon

11:54pm Jul 8 2013

Normal User

"Oh, I'm so sorry. How rude of me. My name is Edmund Lovelace." He placed a hand behind his back and gave a short bow. "I am normally not this awkward. I must of hit my head harder than I thought." As he came out of his bow, he once again caught her eyes and became lost in them. Then, without even realizing it, his mouth began to move on its own. "You are very beautiful."

(Oh, how I love a sappy character..)

spirit1212

4:17am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

Shocked Tala looked at the man for a few seconds and then managed to say,"Thank you,Edmund." She then looked off at the sky behind her and saw the sun setting and remembered her promise to make it back before the moon began to climb into the sky. "I'm sorry,but I have to leave.",she quickly apologized and then turned and began to run off. Shadow finally was quiet as Tala left the man behind and began to lick her 'mother's' arm.

elemelon

11:53am Jul 10 2013

Normal User

"Wait a moment!" Edmund took a few steps, but realized that even if he did try to follow her, he would never be able to keep up, and the last thing that he needed was to get lost in this place during the night. But he hated to see her leave. "Will I see you again?", he called to her.
spirit1212

11:07am Jul 11 2013

Normal User

Tala stopped in her tracks and looked back. "I don't know. Maybe never.",she called back and then continued to run. She hadn't realized how far from the Tribe she had traveled and the sun appeared to be setting quicker than she liked it to. 'I won't be able to make it back in time. I may have to sleep in a tree or something tonight.',she worried,but continued running as fast as her feet would take her.

elemelon

1:41am Jul 12 2013

Normal User

Edmund just stood there as he watched Tala go, too stunned to do otherwise. Would he really never  see her again? He did not know why, but that bothered him. He could not understand how this strange girl, whom he'd never met before, could have such an effect on him. Edmund had met many english women back in his country, but none of them had made him feel like he did now. Not knowing what else to do, Edmund went back to the settlements, the whole time thinking of the wolf girl. 
spirit1212

3:04am Jul 12 2013

Normal User

(Hmm... Wolf girl. People at school that didn't know my name last year called me that,along with Dragon girl.)

Tala sighed and stopped before she told Shadow,"We have to rest here tonight,girl." The wolf pup made a yipping sound as her 'mother' began to climb the branches of the tree.
    Once at a tangled mess of branches that would keep them from falling Tala stopped and laid on her back on the wood. "Guess I will just have to be scolded in the morning by my father when I get back.",she sighed and then closed her eyes and let her mind drift into dreams of many things,but surprisingly the man she had met that went by the name of Edmund was in everyone of them.

elemelon

1:08pm Jul 12 2013 (last edited on 1:09pm Jul 12 2013)

Normal User

(lol that's cool)

After he had entered the camping grounds, Edmund was offered a seat around a small fire with the other men where they insisted that he tell them off all that he had seen while exploring. Of course, he told them of the giant trees that he had encountered and the strange animals and flora, but he made sure to leave out the part about the mysterious girl. They laughed and awed at his stories and then continued on with their own conversations and drinking. Edmund, however, barely touched his ale and could only think about Tala. Was she one of those so-called savages? No..she couldn't be. From the stories and deions that were told to him, she was anything but savage. She was just as majestic and beautiful as the world that she lived in.

spirit1212

9:26am Jul 15 2013

Normal User

(Yep. :) )
(Time skip?)

elemelon

11:26am Jul 15 2013

Normal User

(Indeed.)

When dawn finally broke through the horizon, Edmund quietly left the small camp towards the still darkened forest. With him, he brought his small pack with a few supplies in it for emergencies along with some food and water. He was bound and determined today to find that woman again, even if he had to flip the world upside down to find her.

spirit1212

11:58am Jul 15 2013

Normal User

Tala yawned as she awoke to the chirping of birds and gathering warmth from the sunlight. Shadow was still asleep on her chest so Tala decided she would wait until the wolf pup awoke to leave.
    Minutes later the mass of black fluff poked it's nose up into the air and yipped. With that Tala wrapped her arms around the ball of fur and climbed down the tree. She wasn't in a hurry,since father would scold her no matter what time she got back to the Tribe now. "We're going to be in a lot of trouble now,girl.",she whispered to Shadow as she rubbed her back.

elemelon

1:36am Jul 16 2013

Normal User

Edmund walked a long time through the forest, long enough to watch the sun rise over the trees in its slow morning rotation. After a while, he finally paused to rest and take a drink from his water bag. But even though he had rested, his mind still raced without pause. Would he ever find her? Is this just a waste of time? Is this just plain curiousity?

Then he would remember her face, her eyes, her tanned skin, and it caused a warmness within him. A warmness that he had never felt before.  Shoving his water back into his pack, he continued on, hoping that he would run into Tala once more.

spirit1212

1:16pm Jul 16 2013

Normal User

Tala just leaned against the tree and rubbed Shadow's back,until she heard a rustle in the bushes. At the noise she jumped into the bushes behind her and ducked down. But then the face of Edmund was seen through the bushes and Tala thought of standing,but decided she would continue to hide. 'What if he can't be trusted. Father told me not to trust those outside the Tribe.',the thought was shewed from her mind and she slowly began to stand.

elemelon

12:51am Jul 17 2013

Normal User

Catching a glimpse of movement from the corner of his eye, Edmund halted and turned, expecting to see some sort of wild animal. Instead, the woman that he had been searching for slowly stood up from behind the bushes, like an elegant woodland nymph. He stood quiet for short while before finally speaking. "I've almost given up hope that I would find you."
spirit1212

2:54pm Jul 17 2013

Normal User

"I was just on my way back to the Tribe. I thought you were someone or something else.",Tala replied and quickly added,"What are you doing back out here?" Shadow was staring at the man known as Edmund and snarling,trying to scare him away from her 'mother'. "Behave.",Tala whispered in the pup's ear,making her quickly quit snarling and look up at Tala.

elemelon

1:16am Jul 18 2013

Normal User

"Well. It is a beautiful morning and I thought that I would take a nice refreshing stroll through the forest," he lied. Edmund chuckled a bit when the wolf pup started snarling. "Aren't you a viscious little one. Oh, that reminds me." Reaching into his pack, he pulled out one of the dried beef strips that he had brought with him. "This is for your tiny defender."
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4