[CH] Whoever [Private] Would've Thought... [Ice]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
CH

8:34pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

I've never been to Starbucks so I chose to just have hot chocolate too.
"Nah. I'll try it."
She said with a smile before motioning for him to follow her to a table next to the window. The scene outside was so pretty, with the snow still falling. I was surprised half the customers weren't fighting for a window seat.  
"Are you sure? I have money if you change your mind."
She said with a smile.

[I've never been to Starbucks either so I dunno how it works. Is it like a fast food restaurant where you go to the counter? Or does someone come to take an order? Ignore the table part if it's like 'going to the counter'. D: ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Iceheart46

8:43pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

[[You haven't been to Starbucks? D:
S'alright, I've only been there like.  Twice. ._.  You go up and order, and then you can sit down and wait or wait at the counter.  Like McDonald's. o3o ]]

Drake shook his head.  "If you end up not liking it, I don't want you to regret giving away money."  He smiled.  "Two hot chocolates, please," he ordered the man.
"Toppings, like whipped cream, chocolate drizzle?" the man asked.
"I'll take whipped cream," Drake said.  Turning to Dawn, "Would you like anything on it?"

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

10:49am Dec 10 2011

Normal User

[[Ohhhh I see. hahaa. Ironically, yesterday I went to starbucks for the first time! So I got youuu. ]]

Dawn smiled back at Drake, before saying, 
"I'll just take whipped cream too." 

[[Ahhh. Sorry for the fail. :DDD ]]

CH

4:59pm Dec 11 2011

Normal User

[[Up^]]

Iceheart46

12:59pm Dec 18 2011

Normal User

Drake got the two drinks and sat down at one of the tables.  "So, uh... What's your favorite animal?"

[[phail.]]

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

10:51am Dec 24 2011

Normal User

I laughed lightly at the random comment before sitting down across from him and taking my drink. 
"Uh... I'd have to say bunnies. They're pretty cute. But, I've never had one as a pet before."
I shrugged and took a sip of the hot chocolate - which was very tasty - and asked, 
"What about you?"

Iceheart46

1:08pm Dec 24 2011

Normal User

Drake thought about this question.  His actual favorite was the dragoni, a creature from Yucaria that was strikingly similar to Earth's dragons.  But here they were mythical, and they had less types of them.  So what should he say?
"I like dragons.  Even though they may or may not be real," he replied.
Checking his watch, Drake almost groaned with annoyance at himself.  It was almost time for the preparations!  The preparations for his friend Adam's party, anyway.  Adam had invited a ton of people, but he didn't remember Dawn being one of them.
"Hey, you know Adam?  He's having a party and I'm supposed to come early and help out," Drake started.
"You wanna come with me?  I bet he wouldn't mind if I brought someone."  He smiled.
"It'll be fun."

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

11:59am Dec 26 2011

Normal User

Hmm... A party?
I thought to myself. I wasn't much of a popular one, and I didn't know anyone by the name of Adam. But, hey, Drake was a nice, trustful guy. Adam wouldn't be all that bad. 
"A party? Sure, I guess I can try it out."
I said, trying to not act like such a loser by hiding the fact that I didn't really go to parties. I smiled and said, 
"When is it?"

CH

9:53am Dec 29 2011

Normal User

[[ Up <3 ]

Iceheart46

2:19pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

Drake smiled and scratched the back of his head.
"It's tonight."
He didn't know if Dawn was busy or not and the sudden offer might not fit in well with her plans.  Maybe he should've thought this out more.  Other people had lives, too.  But maybe he was just stressing out a bit much.  Things would be fine.
"Sorry for such short notice," Drake added.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

7:17pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

I smiled and did a small shrug to show him that I didn't mind it being short notice. 
"It's fine. I'll be able to go."
I said, then added, 
"But, I don't really know where it is. Do you think you could..."
I felt like such a loser, a girl asking a guy for a ride. So, I didn't finish the thought before adding, 
"How about just giving me the address, and I seeing you there?"

Iceheart46

8:14pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

Drake pondered his thoughts for a while before saying, "Sure," and then getting out his sticky notes and pen he kept inside an inner pocket to his jacket.  He was one of those people who always had pen and paper anytime.  Writing down the address, he would've given Dawn a ride, but the truth was...
He had no car.
And frankly, buses weren't so popular for this kind of stuff.
"You can come any time you want.  I'll be there."

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

8:17pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

[[Ahhh. If she asked for maybe, 5 o clock, is that too early? D: bahaha. ]]

Iceheart46

8:22pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

(Haha, no. :3  He's coming early and a helping hand is great D:
Plus, there are always those people who are an hour late and those who are reaaallly early. [I know both -.-] o3o There'll be people.)

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

8:31pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

[[Bahahaha, okayy. <333 ]]

"Five o clock, alright?"
I asked, taking the piece of paper. I scanned the address quickly, knowing what road that was on, before looking back at him. 

Iceheart46

8:38pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

"Yeah.  If you don't mind helping with stuff a bit.  Or being around ten people only for awhile," he said.  Drake started to get up, but that light snow had turned into... well, a non-light snow.  More like a raging whirl of white stuff.
Alright, maybe not so much, but it was pretty bad out there.
"Uhhh... It's getting pretty harsh out there."  His eyes showed concern, not just for him, but for the both of them.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

8:44pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

I could hear the wind blow harder just as he stood up. I turned around, worried that it was so bad that we couldn't leave the Starbucks building. It wouldn't be fun to walk in it, but it wasn't impossible. 
"Oh, great..."
I mumbled, rolling my eyes and standing up next to Drake. 
"Think we could walk in it?"
I asked, looking from the window and back at him.

Iceheart46

8:54pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

"I... I don't know," he mumbled.  Then he just started speaking random thoughts to himself quietly, all the while pacing the length of their table, sizing up the situation.  Looking up every once in a while he sometimes shook his head and looked at his feet and nodded but mainly did the same thing.  After about a minute Drake sighed and stuck his hands in his pockets.
"It's possible, but it'd be cold.  And sort of hard.  And... really cold.  Plus it might sort of be annoying to have snow thrown in your face."
Great sum of all that, Drake, he mentally scolded himself.
"We can stay here 'till it clears up or attempt to get through it."
Drake was fine either way.  If they were going to be stuck in Starbucks for a while, he didn't mind... especially since someone like Dawn was here with him.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

9:12pm Dec 29 2011

Normal User

I stayed silent as Drake paced, though I couldn't help a small smile come to my lips. Drake was one of those guys that didn't try to humor you, yet knew just how to. 
"I say, we stay here. I love the cold but... Not this."
I shrugged and sat back down. 
Honestly, the only reason I was going to that party was because Drake was there. Why be disappointed about not going, if Drake was here? 
"But, if you choose to go, I'll try."
I added. 

CH

8:07pm Dec 30 2011

Normal User

[[upupup.]]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5