[CH] Whoever [Private] Would've Thought... [Ice]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Iceheart46

8:59pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

Drake didn't really know how to answer, so he just said, "'Cause a lot of people think that it's weird."  He listened to her carefully, then was caught over by the sight of children playing with the snow.  But they picked them up and made them into balls and threw them at each other.  Wasn't that violence?  Shouldn't it be stopped?  "Excuse me, but what are those people doing?" he asked.  Perhaps it was a game.  But what sort of game involved throwing snow at each other?

(Hehe... He doesn't really get the whole 'snowball' concept.  They don't have it in Yucaria :o )

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

9:03pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

[[Haha <333
I'm getting off now. So, this'll be my last reply.:) ]]

I chose not to respond to him, seeing as I understood about how a violin player is just as old-fashioned as a piano.
That was one thing we had in common.
A giggle bubbled up my throat. Did he seriously just ask that?
Though it was a odd question, I answered it as nicely as possible.
"Uh... Yes. It's called a snowball fight. A game people play."
I lifted my eyebrows suspiciously at him, wondering why he wasn't known to it.

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
CH

7:02pm Nov 15 2011

Normal User

[[Bump :) ]]

Iceheart46

9:37pm Nov 18 2011

Normal User

"Snow...ball?" Drake mumbled to himself.  How could he not have noticed after so long?  They balled up the snow, making.. snowballs.  Then they threw them at each other.  And it was part of a... game?  What sort of game was that?  "Doesn't it hurt?" he asked, then ultimately felt dumb.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

11:28am Nov 19 2011

Normal User

I wasn't the type to tease people when they asked questions that had obvious answers. But, I couldn't help but be a little surprised. This guy must have been from some other country that had forbidden laws about these types of games. Either that or he was inside to much.

"No."

I responded with a small giggle, though I put my hands over my smile. I hadn't meant to laugh.

"Sorry. It's just... Snowball fights are very common. It's odd to think you don't know about them. Where were you from, again?"

Iceheart46

11:45am Nov 19 2011

Normal User

"Um.. Florida," Drake replied. He was happy with himself for thinking of something on the spot. Florida, he knew, was very hot and recieved pretty much no snow. So that would explain things. "And it's ok to laugh. You might be doing that a lot around me. I'm, like... The stupidest person on Earth." He chuckled a bit, but knew it was partially true. These... snowbal fights. They induced fun. "Do.. you partake in these snowball fighs? Or are we too old for that?"

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

6:01pm Nov 20 2011

Normal User

I giggled again at his question. But this time just because it was starting to sound cute. All of these questions.

"Well..."

I mumbled before nonchalantly - and quickly - leaning down, grabbing some snow, and throwing at him - making sure to aim at his arm instead of his face.

"No one's ever too old for a little fun."

I said with a smile daring for him to throw snow back.

Iceheart46

6:11pm Nov 20 2011

Normal User

Drake smirked and lightly brushed off the snow.  He then picked up a handful himself and patted it into a ball.  Or at least... a square-ish ball.  It look normal enough.  He then threw it right back at Dawn.  "You asked for it," he said with a chuckle.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

3:12pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

I laughed with Drake as he threw the snow back to me. I almost dodged the snowball but not good enough. 
"That I did."
I said with a laugh before throwing one back at him. As I was about to throw, my foot slipped on some ice that I didn't realize I was stepping on. I laughed even harder as I fell to the ground. Eh. I didn't get embarrassed easily once I got to know someone.

[[Sorry! :D ]]

CH

3:12pm Nov 26 2011 (last edited on 3:13pm Nov 26 2011)

Normal User

*Double Post*

Iceheart46

5:45pm Nov 27 2011

Normal User

The snowball hit his chest and got into his jacket, though he didn't mind.  But then Dawn fell.  Drake quickly went over to her and held out a hand to pull her up.  "You ok?" he asked, a bit worried about Dawn.  He had this one friend who fell on the ice and landed on his arm really bad.  That guy ended up with a broken arm... OK, maybe not broken... badly fractured.  But still.   Point proven.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

9:35am Dec 3 2011

Normal User

I stopped my laughing and looked up at him with a smile on my face.
"I'm fine."
I said before grabbing his hand and getting up. 
"Thanks."
I said, brushing off the snow from my pants and looking back at him.
"But, now that you've learned what a snowball fight was, maybe we shouldn't do that anymore."
I laughed, still wondering how I didn't notice the ice beneath my feet before stepping off it to keep myself from falling again. 

Iceheart46

8:29pm Dec 3 2011 (last edited on 8:30pm Dec 3 2011)

Normal User

"Maybe so," I said, laughing.  "Uh, you want to go for some hot chocolate?  Starbucks is right down the street."  I smiled.  The winds were starting to slowly pick up and the forecast was grim.  I had seen on the news that tonight there was supposed to be a blizzard.  Being outside might not be the best choice right now, I realized.

(EDIT:  Fwhoops.  I accidentally used first person.  Neh, I'm too lazy to change all that :I )

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

9:44am Dec 4 2011

Normal User

[[Haha! Yeah, that always happens with people I role play with. Since I do first person, they end up doing it. :D ]]

I smiled before I nodded my head at his offer. I knew I should be heading home soon, since I had a bunch of homework to do. But, I just couldn't help but say yes to him. How could I not, with those eyes?
"I'd love that."
I said before rubbing my forearms. The temperature was drastically dropped, making me shiver a bit.
"Let's go now, before I turn to ice."
I joked before starting to walk.

CH

7:59pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

[[Uh oh. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Upup. ]]

Iceheart46

8:03pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

(Whoops.  Sorries D: )

Drake smiled and started towards Starbucks, looking over at Dawn.  "So... Tell me about yourself."  He stuck his hands in his pockets to shieled them from the cold, but they were the only part of him that felt the cold.

[[Big fail.]]

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

8:08pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

[[It's fine. <3 ]]

"Uh..."
I cocked my head to the side slightly as I tried to think of what to say. What was their to tell?
"Well, like I told you before, I play piano. I'm not really into sports, seeing as my hand - eye coordination isn't it's best. And, I absolutely love the cold. Meaning, Winter is my favorite season."
I smiled up at him as we walked before adding, 
"Your turn."

Iceheart46

8:19pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

"Um, well, my name's Drake, for starters.  I'm not from around here and I play violin, both of which you know.  And I like all the seasons.  Each has their own to give," Drake started.  He then contemplated what else he could say.  "I'm seventeen and I like soccer and sometimes play football with my buddies, 'cause they love football.  Uh.. I don't think there's anything else... ooh, except that I love hot chocolate and mocha frapuccinos.  I can drink those at any time and feel happy."  Drake looked up at the big logo of Starbucks as they approached the doors.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

8:22pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

I smiled at him as we walked inside. 
"So, Starbucks has good hot chocolate? Wouldn't want to waste my money buying something I won't like."

[Lalala. Fail~ ]]

Iceheart46

8:29pm Dec 4 2011

Normal User

"Uh, that depends.  Some people like it, some people don't.  You can get what you like, but I'm having hot chocolate," Drake said.  He looked around and surprisingly didn't see too many customers, even on a cold day like this.  Then again, since there was possibly going to be a blizzard, people would probably want to be at home.  With their families.  Well, if they had families.  Some people don't.
Like Drake.
Drake didn't dwell on things back in Yucaria too much because it brought him pain; a large, heavy, emotional pain.  He missed his parents a lot and he wanted them back, but everything was done and over with now.
"I'll pay for both," he added.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5