[CH] Whoever [Private] Would've Thought... [Ice]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Iceheart46

3:54pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

Long ago, there was a portal created by a very smart scientist.  This portal led to Yucaria, the tropical kingdom ruled by a peaceful King Marcus.  The King's world flourished, until the portal went awry.  It escaped from the scientist's home and warped itself to a random location, which was found by a warlock.  That warlock entered Yucaria and wreaked havoc. Eventually, the utopia was destroyed and the King had to reason with the warlock.  They settled upon a deal.  One citizen would be cursed, and only one.

That evening, it was a giant sort of Bingo ball that held slips of paper of everybody's names in Yucaria.  King Marcus couldn't bear to pull a slip, nor watch.  The warlock did it for him.

A boy named Danos was chosen.  He was cursed.  His curse meant that he was branded.  He felt the worst burning sensation on his chest, and a large burn mark was left on him.  It meant that if he ever kissed anyone, he would transform into the most ugly beast in the universe.

Plus, he was banished to Earth (the warlock was killed in an unfortunate series of events) and the portal to Yucaria vanished.  Danos was renamed as well, and was told to never use his old name.  In Yucaria, his name would never again be used, and all other children named Danos were killed.

But what would happen if he ever fell in love?

---

Normal rules~

---

You can use your own bio skelly, and it can be as lazy as you want.

---

Name: Drake Kano [aka Danos]
Appearance: He has dirty blonde hair and deep brown eyes.  Drake stands at 5'6".
Personality: Very calm, Drake likes people, but doesn't like it when they get too close to him - physically and emotionally.  He is very outgoing at times and thinks about life a lot.
Other?: Fail bio.

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

4:06pm Nov 5 2011

Normal User

[[WOW. I'm so excited for this. Sooooo excited. xDDD ]]

Name: Dawn Wood
Appearence: Ugh. Rp it out?
Personality: Rp it out? LOL.

lol. Yeah, that's a lame bio. :) NOW LET'S START THIS xD ]]

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
Iceheart46

4:46pm Nov 5 2011 (last edited on 12:35pm Nov 6 2011)

Normal User

( -really late-

Stupid homework load.

But I'm excited too xD )

Drake thought about Yucaria.  He looked out, thinking of his former home.  Not about the bad things, just the good things.  He stepped out of his apartment he somehow managed to buy after years of living on Earth, breathing in the crisp, fresh air.  It was about 3:30 pm, and it was November.  It was a chilly November day.  He shivered a bit in his jacket, which was seriously not helping, and stared out at the first frost of the year.  Drake soon got used to the cold and walked along the sidewalk, deep in his thoughts.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

5:09pm Nov 6 2011

Normal User

[[Wait. Wait. Wait. D:
So this will be during school? Since it's November.
Andddd, seeing the time you put in your post, will it be just getting out of school? :))
Sorry. I get really confused in a role play if things like this aren't worked out. ^^ D: ]]

Iceheart46

5:38pm Nov 6 2011 (last edited on 5:46pm Nov 6 2011)

Normal User

(Yes. xD He got a ride home from a friend and then got bored.

Sorry for the confusion, I can be the same way. o3o )

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
Iceheart46

8:26am Nov 11 2011

Normal User

(Bumpadum.)

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
Iceheart46

2:52pm Nov 12 2011

Normal User

(Bump :c )

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
Iceheart46

4:25pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

(Bamp)

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

4:30pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

[[Sorry! I have to save this to my book marks. :)
Oh, and I won't be on during week days, Monday - Friday. Maybe friday nights but, only sometimes. Just letting you know so you don't think I left. :P

Do you mind if I do first person? ]]

Iceheart46

4:32pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

(You're on the same as I am :D  I'm only on Friday afternoons [sometimes] and weekends :DD

And I definitely do not mind :3 )

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
Trancegirl

4:35pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

(( Sorry to spam. CHeesey, did you forget about our RP?))

Current Kir Quest: Silver Valabex.\r\nPlease R-mail if you can help.
CH

4:45pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

[[Trance: Could you bump it? I may have forgotten to add yours to my favorites also. I never look through the pages, I usually try to just save them. Sorry. :)

Ice: Great! And thanks :) I always ask that before RPing. ]]

With an impatient and irritated sigh I threw my Geometry book off my lap aimlessly before getting off my desk chair and looking out the window. Geometry was like Greek to me, I didn't understand one word. And, to make matters worse, my Geometry teacher loathes me just as much as I loathe the class. Which meant he enjoyed giving me, personally, extra homework.

Needing a break, I grabbed my jacket and chose to leave the house for a bit. My mom wouldn't be home until later so I had some time to be by myself. After slipping my arms in the sleeves, I stuck them in my pockets to keep them from freezing as I walked down the sidewalk.

Iceheart46

7:15pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

Drake looked down at his feet, paying more attention to them than what was in front of him.  He kept thinking, watching his feet move in an almost hypnotizing rhythm.  Right, left, right, left... Or was it left, right, left, right?  He then bumped into someone.  A female someone.  "My apologies - I mean, I'm sorry," he said, some of his old way of speech having the habit of sneaking into his sentences.

It was Dawn.  Dawn Wood.  From school.  High School.  "Sorry," Drake repeated.  Being this way in front of a lady was no way to behave.  And because of the fact that this was only one of the few times they had spoken, it'd probably just make her not like him.  And Drake liked being liked.  Even though it wasn't always possible.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

7:41pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

[[Omg. Question. How long has he been on Earth? And at the school Dawn and him now go to? :)
Just a random question that came to mind. :3 ]]

A pleasent cold wind stung my cheeks as I passed my neighbors houses. I've always loved my community. It was quiet and small, and best of all, safe. Not many druggies or alcoholics were found here.

I had just started to cross my arms to keep myself a bit warmer when I felt myself bump against a much stronger built human. Our words jumped together, as we both apologized.
"I'm so-"

I chuckled, letting him speak first. My cheeks started turning a dark crimson as I put a strand of brown hair behind my ear. The one thing I hated about conversation was how I always blushed, with anyone. It was one of the things I couldn't really help.

"It's fine. I wasn't really watching where I was going."

I shrugged, just now realizing why this guy looked so familiar. He went to my school. I smiled shyly before sticking my hands back in my pockets from the cold.

"Uh... How've you been?"

That was a stupid question. I just saw him at school just a couple hours before.

Iceheart46

7:46pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

(Like... He's been on Earth for two years, and enrolled at the school for 1 and a half. o3o )

"Um, I've been fine.  Just the weather that bothers me a bit now and then," Drake replied.  "And how about you?  It's Dawn, correct?"  She seemed cold.  He wished he could help.  He didn't like the cold, and not many did.  So why let him be warm and not her?  But what could he do?  Ah, what foolish thoughts.  Shoo.  Shoo shoo, now.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

7:57pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

[[Ohh, okay. I was just making sure he wasn't new to the school. Thanks :) ]]

I nodded agreeingly at his response. "Yeah, I'm not a fan of the cold." I said, feeling my cheeks die down a bit. Thank God.
"Yes, I'm Dawn. Dawn Wood. And, you?"
I felt bad for not remembering his name, but we've never fully talked before. And, I didn't even know which classes I had with him.

Iceheart46

8:18pm Nov 13 2011 (last edited on 8:18pm Nov 13 2011)

Normal User

"Drake Kano," he answered.  Dawn was actually pretty, now that he noticed her some more.  "I have lots of classes with you."  He actually just realized that now.  Almost every one of his nine classes had Dawn in them except for three.  "You, um.. play any instruments?"  He wanted to have a conversation with her, but everything was really dead.  What could he do next?  Ask her to go to the science center?  Art museum?  Of course not!

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

8:21pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

"Drake Kano."
I heard him say. And after he did, I kept repeating it in my mind to remember. The most rudest thing you could do is forget someone's name. And, now that I've talked with him face to face, I have no excuse to forget.

"Piano." I said with a small shrug. Saying that I play piano probably just makes me look like an old-fashioned nerd. I sighed, trying to not sound that boring.
"You play anything?"

Iceheart46

8:27pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

"Yes.  Guitar and..." He shrugged, trying to make an excuse to not say that he played another instrument.  But he didn't want to lie to Dawn right now.  Sighing, he added, "..violin.  But don't tell, ok?"  The piano always intrigued him, his mother playing piano when he was young.  Though she never got the time to teach him.

"Piano's cool," Drake said, continuing.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
CH

8:32pm Nov 13 2011

Normal User

Cool?
I smiled, feeling a bit relieved that he didn't look down on her for knowing how to play.
"Violin is too. Why not tell?"
I asked, slightly confused. "I tried playing guitar, but I wasn't any good." Which was odd because they say guitar and the piano are very similiar.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5