Valentine's Giveaway Featuring an Albino Noctis!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Redrock

11:54pm Feb 16 2018

Normal User

I'm thankful for friends and users on Res who are great and help  me out when I need help.
funfox21

6:02pm Feb 17 2018 (last edited on 3:46pm Feb 18 2018)

Normal User

Im thankful for my dad and the rest of my family

funfox21
\r\nI\'m 8 years old and I\'m very kooky and I love to build Lego sets\r\nAnd play roblox
Oriette

2:44pm Feb 18 2018

Normal User

This is gonna be cheesy
But I'm grateful for all the friends that I've found over the years here on Res.
It's sort of ridiculous that I've known some of these people for over 10 years and that we have running jokes just as long. I'm thankful the site is still alive and kickin' for us to get all nostalgic about and enjoy together, and I'm grateful for all the people that have put in the effort to keep the site going through all the trials and tribulations over the years. Truly I have found some gems on this site.

Cupid

3:26pm Feb 27 2018

Content Manager

I thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's entries. It's wonderful to see so much love and appreciation for others in your lives. 

One user was randomly drawn from all entrants, and the lucky winner of the albino Noctis is…TechnoBorn! Congratulations, it will be making its way to you shortly. 

Don't fret if you didn't win, because I have a lot of other goodies to dish out to others of you who entered!
funfox21

11:56am Feb 28 2018

Normal User

Congrats !!!!!!

funfox21
\r\nI\'m 8 years old and I\'m very kooky and I love to build Lego sets\r\nAnd play roblox
Sly

9:16pm Feb 28 2018

Normal User

Yay congratulations! Also, Cupid thank you so so much for being so kind to everyone.. :)

I love Shaefu.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3