Valentine's Giveaway Featuring an Albino Noctis!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Cupid

6:06pm Feb 14 2018 (last edited on 7:02pm Feb 14 2018)

Content Manager

Hello there, my name is Cupid. You may have already seen me around today, and may even have received a special little something from me!

Today is my favorite day of the year, and to celebrate I am hosting a raffle! This contest is quite special, as the grand prize is a magnificent albino Noctis! I have lots of other goodies to give away as well, so I hope that you will all take part.

All you need to do in order to enter this contest is show your appreciation for someone, whether they are a Rescreatu friend or a loved one in your personal life. Just post a message saying who you are thankful for and why. 

This contest is set to end on February 18th 11:59pm RST. Prizes will be randomly drawn from all entries.

Happy Valentine’s Day, remember to share the love on this special day! Keep an eye out for my other giveaways as well - there will be something for everyone!

Be sure to check out my coloring contest as well! tle="" target="_blank">Click here!
Steampunk

6:09pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I am thankful for my wonderful wife. She is my partner in life and my rock and I couldn’t imagine life without her <33
EternalPhoenix

6:11pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I want to show my appreciation for a very close friend of mine. She's been there to support me when nobody else has and is always by my side when I need her most. 
Fernweh

6:12pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

Ohh this is lovely. 
I’m gonna do a two part answer here 
On res, I’m thankful for Keet, Olly, okami, Cheri, and ima. They’re always highlights of my day. And i know i can talk to them at any time about anything.
In my personal life, other than those mentioned above, I’m thankful for my friends Ben and Thomas. They’ve stuck with me through some crappy times. 
<3<3<3

Sly

Normal User

Aw, Cupid this is amazing. Good luck to everyone!

I live alone, I'm unsure how to answer this?
Valentine's reminds me of my brother. He met his fiance on Valentine's. 
I lost him so it's a nice holiday for me to remember the good.

Also I love making chocolate for friends!

I love Shaefu.
Chaos

Normal User

I'm thankful for my special boy, Sunkist. He slept on my pillow for the last two days and nights. I think he senses I'm sick. 

Halloween

6:14pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

Secretsoftheshadows,
Because she talks to anyone,everyone..makes
People smile,lends help,send gifts to others.
Always trying to help others with advice,tu,or pets.

My grandmother..in real life..
She passed away last year,
But she saved my life so many times,
And gave me hope and a home,
When I had none.
She was my grammy,best friend,mother,
And family..the only family I had since I
Was 16.
I miss her and love her.

In 38 colors, and a thousand black
Gondras later... I rise over my
Army as the Gondra Queen!
\r\n\r\n\r\n
hoppinhippo

6:16pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I'm thankful for my work friends. I'll leave them anonymous but I am so grateful to be working with these wonderful people. They make my life so brilliant and I love their confidence, energy and generosity. They've taken me in and become my new family. Every day I am surrounded by these people that build me up and push me to become better. It's more than I could ever ask for.   
Snail

6:21pm Feb 14 2018 (last edited on 6:24pm Feb 14 2018)

Normal User

I appreciate the friends I've made through university for being so warm and open. They've been a hugely positive part of the past couple years 

Slyfletcher

6:28pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I Want To Appreciate all the good times and bad times because without them I don't know where I would be now and I love it
SecretsOfTheShadows

7:05pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I am thankful for mom. She surprised me today with ordering me food to my dorm. She has done so much so much for me ever since I was born. I am thankful for her because she made me feel confident, loved and made me feel like I can do anything if I put my mind to it. She is a wonderful person, friend and mother. I wouldn't know what to do if she wasn't my mom. Thank you mom for everything. I love you.

Voidbringer

7:05pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I would have to thank my twin (Torsho) and my parents tbh
They're always helping me feel better when I get anxiety and because of their support I've been becoming more outgoing and productive (something I've always had trouble with)
<3 Thanks for holding this raffle

Cetari are puplic transport on Scria and you can\'t change my mind >:O
Geonightrose

7:06pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I'm blessed to have such wonderful children. My daughter, Hessanite and I, had a wonderful Valentine's Day together doing facials and playing Minecraft. My son, Pumpkin00 brightened up a girl's day today by hiding balloons in her room for Valentine's. Very sneaky of him!

I feel a bit stingy mentioning only my children, so allow me to say that my Soulmate is a wonderful person as well, and my father, and my friends here on Rescreatu. There are so many of them... love you all.

"How sad the world is when everyone holds out their hand when you have something to offer, then withdraws it when you are in need."
Kelpie

7:13pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I am super thankful to have my dog, Buddy, in my life <3
He helps me with my anxiety and is there for me when no one else is.
I am so blessed to have him, and he truly is man's best friend.

Also thank you to MissHalloween and all my other friends here on Rescreatu!
Thanks for putting up with me all these years and being such great people <3
Happy Valentines Day!
Love you all <3

CheeseLiker

7:48pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I appreciate my mom greatly, she always does everything she can for everyone no matter how under appreciated and respected she is.
I also greatly appreciate my best friend for always being there for me and supporting me when no one else will.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ^^ <3

*facepalm*
Anakin

9:37pm Feb 14 2018 (last edited on 9:38pm Feb 14 2018)

i’m thankful for my awesome mom! she’s a tough cookie, and she’s taught me that life’s not always easy, but that it gets better. 
without her, i don’t think i would’ve made it this far. 
she’s been through hell and back, and because of it, she’s helped me through so many things. thanks mom. 

am also very grateful for my friend kate irl, my concert partner in crime <3 always there for me when i have a dilemma, big or small. 

also shoutout to the salt squad. love ya guys ❤️ 

serithstar

9:40pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I am thankful for my mother, as she has supported me in everything I have ever done and ever will do. I honestly have no clue what I would do without her!
Zydrate

9:42pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I'm thankful to my friends here on Res for being such great people and cheering me up when I'm feeling down.

I'm thankful to my parents for being awesome people and doing their best to support me even though I know that they're having issues coming to terms with the fact that I'm trans.

I'm thankful to EJ, who is one of my best friends. I always know that I can text them about anything and they'll help me sort out my feelings and sympathize with me. They're a really great person to talk to when I'm struggling with dysphoria because they're also trans/non-binary and it's nice talking to someone who understands the struggle.

I'm thankful for my best friend, Anna, whom I have known for nearly half my life. As far as I remember, we've never actually had a serious argument. She's like my little sister, and I can barely remember what my life was like before she came into it.

Officially the Albino Veram King.

53/100 albino Veram

Todoroki

Normal User

I want to show my love to my sister. I've been going through a really rough patch in my life and she's just always there to cheer me up,  or at least keep me company in my misery❤

Katie

Normal User

I'm thankful for FaolanSpioraid. Although she's been on a little hiatus from res, we talk over messenger and she gives me advice when I need it and she also makes me happy when I'm feeling exceptionally terrible. Thanks for being there for me, Faolan! <3

Go to page: 1, 2, 3