Valentine's Giveaway Featuring an Albino Noctis!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Kush

9:55pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I am thankful for my real life small circle of friends that were (and still are) there for me whenever I need them. I love them so much.
I also am so thankful for all the ones that helped me and be by my side on this site.
Love y'all!
ZarmaCyndal

10:36pm Feb 14 2018

Normal User

I am thankful for my cousin Jamie. She always inspired me to be a better person, and always try my best, never give up. She was such an amazing person, willing to help anybody anyway she could, even complete strangers. She touched so many lives, and changed them for the better. Even though she is gone, we lost her to a car accident on May 5, 2017; her legacy of love lives on through her family and friends.
Kyogre

1:29am Feb 15 2018

Support

I want to say that I'm thankful for myself. Not in a rude way but that I'm proud of myself. Recently been through a lot that I haven't spoken about on Res and its been tough for me. 

Wanderland

1:43am Feb 15 2018

Normal User

I'd like to thank my best friend who has been my guardian angel for almost half of my life. Shes always been by my side to support and listen to me.

~
DottieCat

10:40am Feb 15 2018

Normal User

I am thankful for my Mum, raising me and my brother as a single parent has made me very proud of her, it must have been difficult especially as I wasn't the easiest child but she has never given up on me <3
Frank

12:38pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

Just thankful to friends and family who stood by me during my dark times.

KitTay

1:52pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

thankful for my dad. the opposite of a deadbeat single father 
SabrinaBelle1

2:17pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

I’m thankful for my family and the tremendous support they give me to follow my dreams. Without them I would be nothing. 
Kina

6:29pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

My life has always been full of ups and downs and chaos. Mainly downs but I just try and believe everything will be okay in the end. And usually it is.

I haven't had the best relationship with my family and maybe I'll never have that picture perfect family I've always wanted. But I am thankful that they are alive and well. Thankful that they are in my life and I know that if I ever need anyone to fall back on..I can go back to them.

I'm thankful for the people who have entered my life that have made me continue to push forward. Most may not still be in my life today but they did get me to where I am.

I'm thankful for my cat Miles. He is literally my entire world. Miles is my everything...without him I am nothing. I love him with my whole heart he is my cutest ball of fur.

I'm thankful for two very special friends of mine who put up with my craziness haha. I enjoy their company everyday and it feels really good to have true and genuine friends. I cut the toxic people out of my life and I felt like I had to go back to them because I had no one else. But I have these two wonderful people who have shown me what true friends are.

I am also thankful for Rescreatu and the lovely people on it. I enjoy petsites and this is a petsite I have always stuck around too. I love the art and the activities. I've met some terrific people through here.

kaymeg

8:57pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

I would like to express my appreciation and undying love for my partner irl, even though they suffer from health problems, they are my rock when times are hard always thinking of me and making sure I am happy and cared for.
I love you D
xxx
Bulbasaur

9:01pm Feb 15 2018 (last edited on 9:02pm Feb 15 2018)

Normal User

In thankful for all my friends and family and all the users of res cause they all make life a little better 

Live-laugh-love
TechnoBorn

9:03pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

I am thankful for my friend, Cortez, who is misunderstood many times because he is autistic, but always manages to keep me joyful whenever I'm around him. I love how he laughs when I tell a joke and how he smiles at people who stare and point. I love how he has a way of being beautifully unique even though he may have mental and physical limitations. Happy Valentine's Day, Cortez.

Dissonantia

9:09pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

I've never been in a good relationship. Most of my family have nothing to do with me. However, I'm thankful to have my mother in my life. She's an amazing woman. During the past few years, life has been a living hell. We were both pretty broken. Especially after my father passed away. She was strong though. She was there for me when no one else was. I probably wouldn't be here right now typing this if it wasn't for her. I'd be lost without my mum. I am most thankful to have my mum in my life. 
wolfspirit25

9:50pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

I am extremely appreciative of my family. They have helped me through rough times and even let me stick around when I had broken up with my boyfriend and needed a place to go until I could figure out what to do next. I don't know what I would do without them.

Peatals16

4:07pm Feb 16 2018

Normal User

I'm thankful for my dog who keeps me up when I feel down. Nothing like doggo kisses. 

I\'m a narwhal
GoofGoof

4:28pm Feb 16 2018

Normal User

I am thankful for my amazing family and friends, without them I would be nothing,  They made me who I am to this day. I am also thankful for my 2 pet birds, Pearl and Cinnamon, I love them so much!! even if they do jump on me a lot..
Neurotic

4:28pm Feb 16 2018

Normal User

I am grateful for my mom and my boyfriend who have helped me through tough times dealing with depression and social anxiety
Verne

4:36pm Feb 16 2018

Normal User

I'm thankful for my two wonderful partners, tle="" target="">Bean and King. I can be pretty difficult at times with mental health issues, and they've both been there for me and understanding through thick and thin, and we've all grown as people together, I think.

I love 'em.

Bowie

5:28pm Feb 16 2018

Normal User

I really appreciate the love and kindness my friend Megan has showed me. I haven't been the greatest friend, I am still struggling with being a better friend but she has shown me nothing but adventure, excitement, and never fails to include me in any plans she makes. We can always talk about our problems together, and I love working with her over the summer at camp... Recently, she's invited me to hang out at camp (both of our happy places) in March. Pushing that even further, she's offered to let me move in with her and be her roommate (for free) because she knows I don't like my current living situation. Finally, the last thing I appreciate Megan is that sense of adventure and spontaneity -- we just decided to go on a road trip from New York to North Carolina/Tennessee so we can explore that part of the states! 

I would also like to put it out there that I am extremely appreciative of my dog, however much she can annoy me a lot of the time. Kari is the best pooch I could have asked for, and she can cheer me up when I'm sad or help me out on a bad day. I can always feel the love radiating from that little fuzzy border collie mix. 

Ginger Mirabilis by Zen
dphne

6:53pm Feb 16 2018

Normal User

I am so thankful for my roommates, my parents and a small group of my close friends. I am currently working on my master thesis, which has proven to be a major drain on my mental health. But this group of people has been so patient with me and so supportive these last months that I feel truly blessed to have them in my life.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3