Spread the Love (Resmas Giving 2015 Revived)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Sarah

12:07pm Feb 24 2018

Normal User

I haven't been to Res for a long time and hence I've lost connections with pretty much everyone, I'm quite sorry for not being as elaborate as everyone else for such a post but I'd Really like to mention one name :

SecretsOfTheShadows

Shes helped me a lot, but I'm sure she's just that nice to help almost everyone out xD

I suppose she'd like CS pets or a nest of CS pets ^_^

Snom

12:12pm Feb 24 2018 (last edited on 12:35pm Feb 24 2018)

Normal User

I've always got a hard time posting on these threads because there's just so many friends I've made on here and it feels almost wrong to single anyone out, but I'm going to go for it. The only reason this list isn't a mile long is because of my own lack of energy.

Tiberius: I've just got to say off the bat that if there's any one user I wish I were more like, it's Tibby. Besides being like the #1 most generous user on Res, I've had the chance to talk with her on Skype, too, and she deserves so many more nice things. CP or tu she deserves it, but only if she promises to get herself something nice this time.
Prinxess: Recently Prinxess has given me a certain gift dear to my heart that I can't thank her enough for. In addition, she's been super fun to RP zambonis with on Discord. Give her a Curse of the Undead from me if not CP. >:3
Shiny: Shiny's my Poke-bro, on Discord as well as here. Just promise not to throw Beast Balls at me. .n. Shiny wants DKs, Shiny should get DKs. Alternately that shiny cosmic salve.
Wesker: Dude how can I not have my other Resident Evil peep on here. Wes is after a bunch of retired clothes, she needs that tu lol
Verne: Verne is one of the coolest newbies I know and has been fantastic to talk to. I'm so glad to see someone like Verne in the SB, we need new blood. ;D Also, Verne loves birds and should get more birbs. The Aerix or Easero. ;D
(Other) Autumn: Autumn's fantastic and one of the reasons I started listening to more MSI. She's another user that's consistently been around as long as I can remember. Res's #1 Wyrae fan should get that acid noodle.

I just want to make sure I mention Olly, Meddler, Kirby, Oriette, Geonightrose, Peace, Jess and everyone else I might be dumbly forgetting in my time crunch rn too even though I'm not sure just what you'd wanna get ;u;

Mystical

12:26pm Feb 24 2018

Normal User

Yes Frank I am glad your back and its cool that the 2015 one has been revived.
For whom I am thankful for on Res...

Feather: or Cherie haha. She has helped me for awhile now and is just a good friend to have. She's sweet just like a Cherie lol. And I am pretty sure she helped me on schoolwork one time. (Mirabilis, cosmic salve)

MissHalloween: Not only is she a nice person as she has helped me many times and gifted to me many times. She's that user to me I see always helping everyone on Res. A person on Res that just brightens up the chatroom when you see her name. I am happy to have her as a friend and see her everyday on Res. (Gondra, Cosmic Salve, Morphing Potion)

SecretsOfTheShadows: A good friend who I am glad they got there overall goal. Funny and Easy to talk to :). (CP or tu)

Pie: Helped me complete my goal o changing my name. Giving me that 200CP. Like without Pie I would not be Mystical.

Fireelf: Gave me my liyure whom I love so much. And not just that is just a overall nice person.

Veram: I actually have not seen Veram in awhile now. But our conversations was always good. Veram is a easy person to talk to and understands me :) (Veram, tu)

Patrick: I actually do not talk really to the one who made this site. But I just want to say thank you, your the creator. 

Really Res overall is just lovely gaming community. I am happy I found it. :)
Lastly every person that has helped me gain squishies

Chaos

2:20pm Feb 27 2018

Normal User

Tiberius, for being so easy to talk to. Albino Wyrae, 1000 credit, Galta egg
Pox for loaning me 1 billion. Albino Wyrae, 1000 credit, Galta egg
Bethy for saving my aches ezahni for so long and expressing concerns about the effect my mom's death would have on me. Albino share, Albino share, 1000 credit, galta egg
Cerberus for being so easy to talk to. Albino Wyrae, 1000 credit, Galta egg
I'm pretty sure I'll post more names, but if I don't, know that my kindle fire is acting up and I have kids to distract me, lol.

Frank

9:15pm Feb 28 2018

Normal User

Thanks all for your participation. I got caught up with things so please expect to receive your gifts within the week. Thanks again!

Sly

9:21pm Feb 28 2018

Normal User

Aw thanks Frank! You're a kind soul.

I love Shaefu.
Frank

11:52am Mar 7 2018

Normal User

Winners announced. Please see first page.
Sending the items to people in a few.

SecretsOfTheShadows

11:59am Mar 7 2018

Normal User

Congrats to the winners!

Setzer

12:15pm Mar 7 2018

Oh wow! Thank you so much, Frank, and congratulations to the other winners <3

Kush

6:00pm Mar 7 2018

Normal User

Looking at the amount of prizes I thought that there would be a lot more consolation winners but eh it's okay. c: Congrats to whoever and thanks Frank for this.
Jess

7:04pm Mar 7 2018

Normal User

Thank you for this whole thing Frank! And congratulations to all the winners~! <3

Frank

4:01am Mar 11 2018

Normal User

Sorry guys. I am sending out the treats to EVERYONE in a few. Still sorting out this huge list.

Gema

2:43pm Mar 11 2018

Normal User

you got this francis xD
Sly

2:48pm Mar 11 2018

Normal User

As they say there. Push. :p

I love Shaefu.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3