Spread the Love (Resmas Giving 2015 Revived)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Frank

1:47pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 12:15pm Feb 13 2018)

Normal User

RESMAS GIVING 2015 REVIVED
(now a Valentine's Day Spread the Love event)

To those who knew me from way back, I usually do this Resmas Gift Giving event every year to bring the community together. In 2015, it was suddenly put to a stop because of family problems that trickled over to majority of 2016. After that, real life work ate me up and I never bothered to come back. I got dragged around in all directions (some good and some bad). But then again, that is not a legitimate excuse to just leave people hanging with this event I promised. It is my fault. Do note though that I never ever touched all donated items and had zero intentions of keeping them. I just never had the time to come back on here and I am really sorry to those people I have failed. Really really sorry. Hope you can forgive me guys.

Anyway, since I am back on here (and will promise to stay here until at least I get this thread done), I am going to revive this thread and distribute all items and pets collected last time. Please read mechanics below (which should sort of be in line with the spirit of the old thread).

HOW THIS WORKS
1. This thread will be open up until end of February. Meaning, come March 1 all goodies will be distributed to people. Changed the deadline to end of Feb to give chance to others
2. Post at least 3 names of Res players you are super thankful for and feel free to write a short message for them in your post. Let's keep the vibe of appreciation going on.
3. For each user you mentioned, please select 3 items/pets you think will make that user super happy. You can even place TU or CP. This will be my basis for distributing the items.
4. Just because your name has been mentioned several times by several users, doesn't mean you'll be assured that you'll get the item/pet you want.
5. To those users who think they will never be mentioned by anyone (since maybe you're just plain shy and don't interact much), don't fret. The fact that you are posting something here to show appreciation to someone is already quite a feat. You also receive a goodie simply by posting.
6. Please use only one post in this thread. If you change your mind on certain things, just go to your original post and edit it.
7. All gifts and goodies will be taken from the donated items. Please see list below.
8. Please spread the word and share this with your friends.

RULES
1. All decisions are final and irrevocable.
2. Absolutely no begging please.
3. If you post more than once, you will not be given anything.
4. Stay awesome and be happy.

BONUS!
Everyone who posted on here will be entered into a raffle where they will receive the below prices. Users who posted in the Resmas Giving 2015 thread will be given 2 tickets for the raffle. To be illegible for the double tickets, please indicate in your post if you have previously posted in the old Resmas Giving thread.
1st PLACE - 1 CS Egg Nest
2nd PLACE - 1 CS Egg
3rd PLACE - 20million TU
CONSOLATION - 5 winners of 5mill
Everyone who DOES NOT comply with the rules of this thread will not be allowed to join.

[The old Resmas thread is below]
All available pets and items can be seen there. Also, you can check if you've previously posted there so you'll be illegible for double tickets.

P.S. Majority of the things you see here are donated by the generous people of Res. The rest should be items that I own.

Frank

1:48pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 1:57pm Jan 31 2018)

Normal User

THE LOVE CHEST

PETS
All in my showroom under the category "Resmas Giving". Some highlights below.
Abraxtontle="Abraxton" height="100" border="0">

ITEMS
I have yet to sort out other things. Some highlights below. (Eggs are spoiled now. Sorry.)

(3x) 
(2x) (2x)(2x)(20x)(6x) (3x)

Toxic Punk Stockings, Sepia Ebilia Tail (2x), Cream Ebilia Tail, Silver Ebilia Tail, Shaefu Scarf, Rainbow Gauge Earings, RSTU001 Mittens (3x), Omni Rune Scarf, Kioka Scarf (2x), Jaaku Scarf (3x), Ivik Scarf (2x), Kiss Stamp, Kayoki Oni Mask, Holiday Dress (2x), Holiday Cloak, Holly Wreath Collar, Ice Narwi Crown (2x), Fake Ebilia Fangs, Cozy Iluvu Cap (5x), Cozy Quelis Hat, Black Ninja Mask (2x), Amateur Knitted Sweater, Fullmoon backdrop (5x), Ginger Easero Wings, Black Intimidating Jaaku Mask (3x), Spooky Vogar Backpack, Spooky Leverene Backpack, Spooky Myotis Backpack (3x), Strap On Mirabilis Wings (11x), Zaphao Oni Mask (7x), Vogar Oni Mask, Protective Sea Mask (3x), Myotis Oni Mask (7x), Murren Mask (x1), Leverene Oni Mask, Frosted Branch Antlers, Ice Uilus Wings, Zombie Bite (4x),  White Jaaku Grin Mask, Orange Jaaku Grin Mask, Albino toe socks, blonde toe socks, Blood Tear Make-up, Brown Loose Tinglet Curl, Ginger Loose ringlet Curl, Cozy Iluvu Cap, Dried Blood Necklace, Undead Meragon Shirt (2x), Scary Jaaku Shirt (2x), Fullmoon Leverene Shirt(2x), Jaaku Face Mask, Spooky Veram Backpack (3x), Trance Jaaku Horns, Vaspi Cane, Veram Oni Mask, Trance Rave Wig, Refined New Year Beard, Silver Stardust Hair (2x), Liyure Scarf (2x), Bone Skull Mask, Candy Corn Necklace (8x), Festive Lime Aukira Tail Feathers (2x), Festive Achromatic Aukira Tail Feathers, Festive Albino Aukira Tail Feathers, Festive Trance Aukira Tail Feathers, Festive Lime Cream Tail Feathers, Festive Silver Aukira Tail Feathers, Golden Beard, Puffy Jack-o-Lantern Top, Living Pumpkin Vines, Halloween Treat Leggings (2x), Dead Pumpkin Vines (2x), Cute Halloween Flag (2x), Cyid scarf, Vaspi Tux

Toilet Paper Launcher (7x), Perrys Letter, Curse of the Undead (2x), Toiler Paper (2x), Amourous squishies, Apathetic Squishies, Winter Squishies, Frost Light Icicle (10x), Egg of Rebirth,  Drop of Synthetic Magic (10x), 

MONEY
Below are the current count.

278mill TU
20 CP

Frank

1:48pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 11:50am Mar 7 2018)

Normal User

WINNERS
Names were assigned a number and utilized random.org to get to the list. Prizes will be sent to you guys in a few.

Consolation prize
Bulbasaur
Anakin
Todoroki
Meddler
Chaos

3rd Prize
Olly

2nd prize
Jess

Grand prize
Keith

Setzer

1:57pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 7:03pm Feb 13 2018)

This is such a sweet idea omg ;w;

(in no particular order)

Cougar - Cougar has helped me through some of the toughest times of my life. She's a fantastic person; witty and sarcastic, kind, a talented artist and incredibly smart. She'll always listen when I'm venting, and provide advice. Even if it's not what I want to hear, sometimes it is what I need to hear, and that takes guts to tell someone. (silver creatu, galta egg, cyancu egg)

Shiro - Shiro and I recently became friends due to connecting over our love of Voltron. He's such a kind, wonderful man who is so helpful to others and constantly cheering on his friends, and I'm cheering him on too. He's a great artist and author and is so dedicated to the things and people he loves. I'm really glad to have met him. (zaphaos, cyancu egg, cosmic salve)

Tiberius - Tib is one of the kindest, most generous people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She's very sweet and loves to hand out gifts to other users. For me, she helped me change my name the first time, back when I was Ratchet, and has helped me with a bunch of other goals as well. She's always been such a pleasure to talk to and it's wonderful having her as a friend. (ivik egg, gold stardust urn, gold and silver dye kit)

Voltron - Voltron, legendary friend! She's such a pleasure to talk to, able to cheer me up when I need it and vent with me when I'm mad. Her art is really cool too, and she always has the best memes. I'm so glad to call her my friend. (drachid egg, vaspi eggs, vaspis)

Autumn - Aut is like... the coolest person ever okay?? She's super fun to talk to and her art is absolutely fantastic. She's really sweet and honestly she deserves every wyrae ever. She's provided me with art tips and is really funny and damn she's just a great person to be "around", so to speak. (wyraes, noctis, tu)

omnoms - This! Right! Here! Is a fantastic human person!!! noms is the sweetest and her art is so soft and lovely and she's really funny too. She's so creative and funny and kind, and I'm really happy to be her friend. (aukira tail feathers? aheas (especially derp), dye kits)

Sagitaurus - Sagi is one of the wittiest and most fun people I know. Her art is super rad!!! She's so talented and creative like,,, I am in awe. She's really nice too, an overall great human bean. 10/10. (wyrae, haberisar?, cyid)

Steampunk - Steam is really cool ;w; she's helped me out with understanding some of my cats' behaviour and helping them get along better, and is generally an all-around great person to talk to. (zaphaos, jahras, haberisar)

Sin - Sin is wonderful (wow out of context that sounds weird). I love her fantastic photos of her dogs and her kindness to others. She's such an understanding person, too, and is easy to talk to. (shaefu, cosmic salve, gold stardust urn)

Pie - He's not around often, but Pie is a great dude. He's got a great sense of humor and it's good to see him around in the SB. I've still got the albino wyrae he gave me a few years back. (tu, cosmic salve, cash points)

Malik - Malik is great. We met through our mutual love of Transformers and have been good friends ever since. She changed to Malik with me when I changed to Altair, and we goofed around in the SB a bit. We have a lot of similar interests and it's great chatting with her! She's also a fantastic artist and kills at drawing mechas. (derp kurrabi, chimbies, uilus)

Mercy - Mercy is really nice and a fantastic artist. She used to RP on a thread I had a while ago and honestly her writing and character design is excellent. She was kind enough to save a name for me to buy, even when someone else tried to offer higher. (shaefu, gold stardust urn, ivik egg)

Riley - I've known Riley for a while, all the way back from when I was Ratchet. She's helped me out a lot recently with my goals on the site, which I really appreciate ;w; she's really nice and talking to her in the SB always makes me smile. (aerix, tu, wyrae)

Wesker - Wesker is rad. I don't know her super well but she's really cool from talking to her in the SB ;w; I really appreciate her hanging onto a name for me that I'm having trouble saving tu for. (shaefu, wyrae, tu)

(these are just the people who come to mind right now, but if I think of anyone else I'll definitely add them ;v; my brain isn't the best at remembering everything so I may have unintentionally missed someone; also if I did miss anybody I'm really sorry and I hope no one feels bad |D)

Oriette

1:58pm Jan 24 2018

Normal User

Subbing! :)

Vacant

2:05pm Jan 24 2018

Normal User

DarkGrimm -> It's really silly putting him down as someone, but he's been my best friend for three years and my boyfriend for two. He's been there for every moment in my life that I've needed someone for in the past three years. He doesn't really play anymore, but he loved rodis, jaakus and mutants <3 

Sliced -> I mightn't have known her very long, but she became quite a close friend <3 she helped listen when I needed someone, and in return, i did the same.  She loves ezhanis and if I'm not mistaken iluvu's as well :o I might be mistaken though! and again, maybe tu <3 

Steampunk -> she was there when my pet was going through a really rough patch, and while he did pass away, having her there as a friend was really sweet and super helpful <3 she also helped me complete one of my biggest goals on res <3 she's such an amazing person. She loves zaphaos so if I could I'd get her a high color, same as an ivik <3 or tu haha

I'm not sure what items they're into :c so all i can list is pets really ^^;  i'll probably list more people i'm really thankful for, once i find their usernames <3

Dating Darkgrimm since Jan21/16 | Engaged to DarkGrimm since June 4th/23
Jess

2:08pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 5:57pm Jan 27 2018)

Normal User

Olly:
You have and will always be, my best friend. I love you so much, and am thankful to have been able to talk to you for going on 11 years of my life! Even when personal things happened to you, and we couldn't talk, once you got back, we went back to talking like it hadn't been months-years without talking. You're amazing and I adore you. <3

Oriette:
I've adored talking to you since the first time we talked! You're so easy to talk to, and you're so sweet. I'm glad to have you as a friend! <3 Your art is gorgeous, and so is your face. -pap- 

Anakin:
You're such an awesome friend! You're very funny, and great to talk to. Always very nice, and sweet. You've been so great to me, and I'm so thankful to have you. <3

Prinxess:
You're amazing. Like legit, amazing. We never really talked, much before, but I've gotten to know you, and you're just such an easy person to talk to. We salted to each other about things, and have joke and talked. And it's been wonderful. I'm glad to have you! <3

Omnoms:
You're one of the sweetest people I've ever talked to. You're friendly and always happy. And I adore you for it. Just seeing you talk in chats and such, have lifted up my mood, and I'm so thankful to have you, because sometimes I just need the up-lifting person you are. And your art is so adorable, and I love seeing all the stuff you come up with! <3 Thank you so much

Autumn:
You're really amazing. You're so cool, you're nice, you're sweet, you have amazing art. You just have everything don't you? Daaaang! But yes, your art has been a huge inspiration for me, especially all the monsters and Wyrae you draw! I'm really glad you're here and are a friend! Thank you <3

YumeKibo:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You've been one of my friends for like EVER. You're so friendly, you're so bubbly, you're just like such a wonderful person to be around and talk to! I absolutely adore you so much, and am still so happy to have you in my life. 

Okami:
Okay, listen. I love you and adore you. You've been someone I've been close to for a really long time. You're sassy, and I love that about you. You're amazing with fashion and I love looking at all your designs!! Even though I can't really comment on them, because I know next to nothing on fashion,,,I'm sorry. But your art is gorgeous, just like you are! <3

Nihilego:
You're really amazing and sweet. You're so like chill and down to earth, very easy to talk to. Goodness, you're so wonderful. Thank you for being you!

Glitchy:
You've been my friend for a long time, you're really cool, and very down to earth as well! You're always great to talk to, and see things from all sides. Your heart is in the right place, and you're really fun to talk to. I love you~ <3

Redrock:
You're one of the reasons I stay on this site, tbh. You're so nice and amazing. I adore hatching things for you. You've always been really friendly with me, and I appreciate it so much! You're one of my favorite people on site! <3

Will edit later. I'm tired

Juke

10:20pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 10:49pm Jan 24 2018)

Content Manager

Prinxess
For being first in everything and also because you're like... one of the chillest people I know? #goals tbhh

Omnoms
UR SO SWEET AND GOOD HOW CAN U STAND TO BE AROUND THE SALT SQUAD FJDKJSLK?????

Anakin
Bruh ur in the salt squad and u have A+ taste in names and also ur funny as hell ilysm?? we never really talked before this month but i am SO GLAD we did ur like.. this bouncing ball of 2 parts blood and 1 part glitter and its fantastic. a blessing.

Okami
ur my aesthetic idol and u are!! so really very close to your dream!! I support u so heckin much and I know we're all gonna be speakin' ur name one day around the dinner table!!

YumeKibo
BRUH im so super happy to have reconnected w/ u like?? its been far too long and it feels so good to be able to talk with u almost daily ;;;;o;;;

Autumn
OKAY LOOK i have like.. looked up 2 u for a g e s as an artist and ur like... so hecking chill and friendly its the perfect combination
also ur taste in gudbois and wyrae is perfect 10/10

Nihilego
ur so hecking sweet and good?? like literally what i wrote for omee can apply here too. i dont think ive ever seen u utter a bad word about anyone and its crazy like
why are u sweet beans attracted to saltmongers
wild

Oriette
UR BEAUTIFUL AND UR ART IS BEAUTIFUL
and ur soo sososo sweet too and u keep callin urself mean but. ur not. >:U i'll fight u over that too

Glitchy
GLITCHY GLITCHU FLITCHT Y GLITCHN
ur the True SaltQueen and i am only saying bad things bc i know thats what u'd like
so salty. so angsty. drunk 2/3 the time. bitter.
ily tho, u have a v good heart <3 <3

Queen
hello i love u and i am very very grateful that u gave me a second chance when i came back and i know like... im a pain in the ass a lot of the time but ;;;; ilysm thank u for being my friend

Isolation
ur cool i guess.

Jess
UR MY BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE DINGDONG WORLD AND U DESERVE SO MUCH GOODNESS AND HAPPINESS OK??? ur literally the light of my life.... the ocean that washes the sand off my feet.... the goat whomst chews my grass.....
ilysm ur so good.

(I have no idea what all these good beans want but I know Nihilego and Okami collect clothing, Omnoms hoards Ahea, Glitchy likes Zaphaos, and Jess likes Ebilias/Rose pets ;;v;; sorry Frank)

Bowie

10:22pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 11:19am Mar 5 2018)

Normal User

TO AVOID CONFUSION: I used to be HammerBro

Queen
- I mean, I can't say I'm really in the social situations of Res, but Kina/Queen is nice and social to me every time I come in the Shoutbox (or anywhere else) no matter what. I know she collects a lot of pets and has a big Showroom goal so I'd think she'd be happy with any of the pets ^^ Not sure about items. 

Shiro - Another person who's always been incredibly kind to me in and out of the Shoutbox. And they've said they remember me, which is a kindness in its own for an insecure and anxious person like me, so that's nice to hear (especially after a bad day). 

Mercy - I saw her offering to help people with their goals one day, even to people she didn't know (like me) and even though I didn't really have a goal I thought it was very nice of her. 

Mic - we have the same interests in games and such ( like Tales games and other stuffff) and it's really nice to have someone to talk about some of my favorite games to because there aren't a lot of people around me who really play. They've always been kind and nice and I thank them endlessly for it ^^

Rick - so pleasant to talk to, so pleasant to do business with, and just all the interactions I've had with Rick have been awesome. I think they deserve all good things! Also they let me rave about the names they had to them awhile back so that was pretty cool :P

Meddler - really funny and really awesome to talk to! I've always enjoyed seeing Meddler around in the Shoutbox and there never seems to be a dull moment :) Meddler/Doopler are doing Kir, so any high colored pets would be appropriate to send., or Natural Colored Jelly Beans. 

There are so many kind people here so I'm probably gonna end up finding more people to post about, but for now here are some!
I'm not really "in" the aspects of Res to know what/if they collect anything... If I find anything out, I'll be sure to edit this post! 

Ginger Mirabilis by Zen
Anakin

10:39pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 6:06pm Feb 15 2018)

okay??? 
Omnoms
you're so bomb at coding??? like? and you're so nice? ily??? i'm glad we became pals, and i love your art!!  <3

Prinxess.
I legit met you not even that long ago and we became good friends! you're really funny and always down to dive into anything. ilysm!

Olly. (bruno mars' #1 fan)
OLLY i love uuuu. you're so funny n i'm glad we're friends! i love cracking star wars puns with you. you deserve the world.

Glitchy. (flitchy)
you're so funny? i can't believe we bonded over a punny name??? ily, even if you're not always around to talk in the squad chat <3

Jess
you've got such a sweet soul. you're always throwing out kindness, and you deserve nothing but the same. ily friend c: 

Autumn
i'm glad you're in the squad! you're so nice??? to legit everyone??? thanks for being my pal???

Okami..
i love your sass. it will never get old. you're an irreplaceable member of the squad, and ily <3

Oriette
why are you so pretty? you're so so sweet n so talented at arts!!! you always know how to make a cool conversation ^^ ily 

YumeKibo
I've spoken to you only a few times, and i've enjoyed them all. I'm glad you joined the squad chat, and i look forward to connecting w you some more <3 You're so nice and make funny jokes thx 

Godric
We used to be really close friends, and i miss you! i hope whatever you've gone and done with your life, that you're happy. hopefully you'll see this and at least smile a little :,)

Rattlesnake
Kubs! we've been pals forever, you're such a cool friend. our conversations are never short of interesting c: 

Sliced.
You've always been kind to me ^^ You always say hi whenever i log on, and i appreciate it c: I'm glad we're pals. 

Meddler
omg i love u. we just met recently, and i feel like i've known you for legit years??? 
thanks for crackin jokes and being a dork w me. here's to many more fun years c: 

WubWubYah
Hey, every interaction i’ve had with them has been pleasant. they’re really sweet, and always saying hello when i pop in the sb c: a cute lil ray of sunshine.

Illuminati
We didn’t start actually interacting until recently o: she’s very kind, deserves more recognition for sure! ^^ She’s always reliable to have a cool person to talk to in the sb :)
her music taste is awesome too :p

Gema
Just recently met her! she’s awesome, and we hit it off right away! i feel like her and i will only become closer as time passes ^^
she’s a total sweetheart, and i try to help her whenever i can c: 

Tiberius c:
Tibby! i’ve known her for literally years. she’s helped me so much, and has a kind soul. she’s always eager to help whenever i need it ^^ she gave me my wonderful black shaefu, so without her, Luke probably wouldn’t exist ^^ she’s always making me giggle, she’s a rad pal!
to bypass confusion, I USED TO BE ANAKIN

Honeybee

10:48pm Jan 24 2018

Normal User

Omnoms:
thank you for putting up with me constantly begging to commission u???? i cherish every art i get from you and i'm glad i can call u a friend because sugar and spice makes everything nice >:3c

prinxess:
tbh youre rad as heck, i never really got to know you until recently i kinda thought you were a bit stuck up and haughty but i love seeing u with ur hair down heckin rokk it!!

olly:
legimately the only person i know who can match my levels of salt and sass eye-to-eye. im lov u you big fat nerd. thanks for stickin with me til the end of the line. u and me are why newbies complain about cliques B]

glitchy: 
honestly, you were in the same boat as prinxess but with less haughty and more "i just never really bothered to get to know this person" but im glad i can say #saltsqaud

jess:
pure. sweet. innocent. except in the forbidden shadow realm where our hedonistic sins are shared for all to see. stay gold, ponyboy.

autumn:
i hope one day comes where you own every wyrae on the site. i legitimately do. i hope that you are the only person with wyraes on res because you run some forbidden dark magics on your macbook that hack the processors of res and make every RMP you get a wyrae.

oriette:
gosh i wish i had gotten to know you before recently, but the more i do the more you amaze me both as a person and as a friend. you are an inspiration as an artist and a genuinely good person. keep smokin 

yumekibo:
an oldie that i've long thought of as "this one's okay in my book" but not really "i'd keep you in the zombie apocalypse", im glad i get to keep you in the nuclear winter coming soon to a nation near u.tm

anakin:
bruh we need to talk more legit youre all sorts of hilarious and im glad u in the squad

isolation:
please buy res already 

my name's russ and i only care about uldavi and cute men
hoppinhippo

10:58pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 8:52am Feb 12 2018)

Normal User

So I'm a bit of a lurker and I don't talk to many people but here goes: 

Omnoms - So creative and wonderful. Their presence makes me happy and I always look forward to seeing all the art they come up with. I think they'll like a blonde, calico or albino ahea...maybe something stardusted too.

Celty - A genuinely nice person. Earnest and kind. Plus I love their style. I think they'll like a rose, indigo or azure dye kit.

Tiberius - Helped me out a lot when I was new and really got me on my feet. I think they'll like tu or cp...maybe a frosty berrok.

Mmamushi - They were nice to me when I was going through a hard time. It doesn't sound like much and they probably don't remember but I do. I think they will like RMPs, natural coloured jelly beans and shaefu eggs.
Bulbasaur

11:12pm Jan 24 2018

Normal User

Subbing

Live-laugh-love
prinxess

11:28pm Jan 24 2018 (last edited on 8:06am Jan 26 2018)

Normal User

Definitely missing some people. will go back and edit when i can

I could go on for pages about how these people have influenced my life for the better, but I'll keep it short since this thread isn't about me, but about honoring all of them. 

Alba: you made Res for me as a kid. miss you lots.
Oriette: ty for being dependable and sweet and gorgeous. you are the ocean-- peaceful, but full of salt :p
Olly: best artist, oldest friend on res, and why are you so hilarious
Omnoms: once, you said i was the smart one. the truth is you're the smartest one
Anakin: my twin from the mountains. thanks for having my back
YumeKibo: friendliest, probably most popular person on res, yet you've always been straight with people. 
Phos: my darling, with a spirit of fire. you're an inspiration to follow dreams and hearts.
Nihilego: amazing writer, amazingly chill, and ilu and please don't kill me in our zombie apocalypse rp
Glitchy: no one could bring you down if they tried. get over dat flu
Jess: <3 07 (srs though, our brainwaves are synced up. help.) how do you always put others before yourself.
Autumn: your creatu edits are 10/10 good + 10/10 talent = 20/10
Okami: thank you for warning me away from certain fashion brands. I was almost a victim
Riley: thanks for indulging my antics. you're supa chill and i'm jealous of your creatu. 
Heybay: you're honestly a beacon of sunshine in the sb. we've been on res together for god knows how long
Kirby: you're friendly and thick-skinned on a level i can't comprehend. keep at it
Tiberius: You're still Strikey in my mind, haha. Your intelligence is a gift -- we're only so lucky you're kind too
Voltron: I can only hope to one day have the capacity to care for others as much as you can.
Sasuke: you know why I'm thankful for you $$$ cha-chingg. btw i guess you have a great sense of humor 
Godric: i don't understand you, but you're nice. Thanks for always offering to buy my names at fair prices.
Xeeroh: thank you for showing me pics of your beautiful cat and teaching me about snails :3
Isolation: you are an intriguing specimen. i have a feeling we'll be arguing about college football again soon  
Uwibami: i've always looked up to you-- your dual talent for writing and art is in a league of its own. 
AriaKaye1: you're strong and opinionated and I look forward to whenever you drop by the sb. 
Kitty: I remember when we used to complain about the credit shop together, and your profiles are bangin' 
Shiro: Mugi <3 We haven't spoken much, but I'll always remember the kioka you gave me. It was my first one.
Guardian: you never back down from what's right and you are a brilliant artist.
Rae: zaddy material x14

You guys and gals are absolutely amazing, stunning individuals, and you've all shaped me into a better person. I'm so fortunate to be able to say you guys have stuck with me through the ups and downs and sideways of the years we've been on res, and through real life as well. I've known some of you for a decade-- here's to the next! ^^

If one of these users wins the competition, please give them the cheapest pet/item you have. Just because they're nice doesn't mean I'm not a jerk ;p

Kush

1:07pm Jan 25 2018 (last edited on 12:14pm Feb 18 2018)

Normal User

First, I am thankful for you Frank for doing this.

I don't really have friends in here because I went on hiatus a few months after I joined the site.
I came back on around November 2017 and here is the small circle of users I am grateful for:

1. Fireelf 
Thank you so much for all the high-tiered pets you've spoilt me with. I am so grateful for them.
Gift: TU or CP

2. Sin
Thank you for helping me out around SB and gave me my first Ivik, Diovan. I love him so much. 
Gift: TU, Uldavian egg or CP

3. Genji
Thank you for the first black CS I ever have. And thank you so much for helping me out with the name clearing. I grabbed a few names and I won't be able to do that without your help. Thank you!

4. Queen
Thanks for always be there when I need zaps. I love you! 

5. Sliced
Thank you for being one of my close friends in here.
Thank you for accepting me even though I am not a really established user or a staff.
Gift: TU, albino Wyrae or CP

6. Oriette
Thank you for the zaps! And you are a really talented artist! You're my idol!

7. prinxess
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't express how much I am thankful for having you in here but 

8. Raccoon
I should have known you from the start!
LET"S MAKE A GREAT DUO! Thank for always being there for me, especially during my exams a few days ago.
Gift: TU, Uldavian egg or CP

9. omnoms
Thank you so much for supporting my adoptable thread from the very beginning!

10. Tiberius
Because I love her! Tibby and Sin are the best writer staffs! <3

11. Riley
She helped me with a lot of stuff!
I love you! 
Gift: TU

12. Gema
Thank you for the free cosmic salve.
I hope you'll be doing great in both life and the site. c:
Todoroki

1:23pm Jan 25 2018 (last edited on 9:11pm Jan 27 2018)

Normal User

There's so many users who have changed my life and been there for me when i need it. SO LETS START AT THE BEGINNING

Bakugou
Where to begin? Teph is probably my best friend. Shes so kind hearted and is just ugh. Perfect She's really helped me through some tough times and i would be lost without her and her love for all things magenta(hint) Steph, if you read this, just know that you are the best and I cant wait till your FBC goes through and we can be Bakuroki.

S h i r o
Um ok this boy? Him right here? He deserves literally every last prize you have. Hes the gentlest soul, and I just wanna love him all the time. asjdiph I love you space dad! 
Rattlesnake
Rabble my dude. your sense of humor has really gotten me through some tough times. You can always make me laugh even when you are down yourself. The world needs more people like you

Steampunk
Steamy is always willing to listen to me whine and get in cute cat competitions(spoiler alert, mine are cuter) via fb

Tiberius
There is not a more generous person on res. She also wrote me a stunning poem that I adore and wish i had the artistic talent to give her something that means as much :x

Oz

12:44pm Jan 26 2018 (last edited on 1:46pm Feb 15 2018)

Writer

/Subs for now. I'll list people later. ♥

LIST OF PEEPS

Zen. What can I say about Zen except that she's amazing, bubbly and fun and always there when you need a shoulder to cry on or a few words to make you smile. I think the Azure Eleodon, the Magenta Uilus or the Stardusted Noctis best fit her, tbh.

Shiro. He's absolutely spectacular, always has been. He posts and the entire SB lights up around him! The azure Eleodon, NCJB's or an Uldavi egg, just something to make him smile!

Wesker. Oh, Anakin. xD Always around, cynical and utterly brilliant. xD Random morphing potions, beans or a Noctis collar to make sure they're always protected.

Geonightrose. One of my oldest friends, and deserving of, just, *all* the love. Any writing or literature related names, the Queen of hearts wig or an albino, I think.

Sin. /Bows to the mod goddess. xD ILY Sin, a great deal. Any Shaefu, the Ivik egg to add to their collection, or maybe NCJB's... <3

Kirby. Always there to help, no matter what. Always there with kind words and assistance when you need it the most. Any Iluvu, a Jahra or Iluvu eggs. <3

Todoroki. Again, an amazing person, and always there when you need them the most. Haberisar, Iluvu or an Uldavi egg.

SecretsOfTheShadows. She was so very happy when she finally got that Liyure. xD Sec is a lovely person, and she needs love. xD NCJB's, mut potions or a stardust urn, so she can make everything she does sparkle as brightly as she does.

Steampunk. Lita is. She just... is. xD Force of nature if I've ever met one.  Zaphao
, Silver stardust hair, or a Jaaku mask.

Voltron. Becky. <3 Very old friend recently... from my point of view... returned. <3 The G&S Ezahni, a Haberisar or two, or the derp Kayoki to tag Tribble to.

Blackgothfox. Another old friend, rarely really here now, but still someone who would adore coming back to alerts, something special. Veram, the calico Ebilia or Ebilia eggs.

ShadowxxMistress
. Sara, oh Sara. Another one that rarely appears, but when she does, you can't help but smile. The rainbow pendant, Iluvu or an Ebilia spirit.

Titanium. The roditore lover extraordinaire. Very special friend, and deserving of a smile. Any and all roditore, the ice narwi crown, or an undead myotis.

Queen. Queen is another one that always makes me grin when I see her online. Sparkling personality and just generally an awesome person. The candy princess gear, the cosmic salve or the gold stardust urn, they're all as sweet and sparkly as she is!

Jess. I've missed Jess so much, when she's around I can't help but feel like the world's okay. Ebilia, Jaaku or Iluvu.

Malik. Another old friend, another I missed terribly when they weren't there. The post apocalyptic mask, the cyancu egg or an albino.

Keith. One of the Voltron crew, and an awesome person. A very good friend, and a very snappy dresser. :P Jahra, the nattie Ivik or the mutant Zaphao.

Gbade001. Full of bubbles, and whenever you talk to them you can't help but feel a bit bubbly, too! NCJB's, a random DK or a morphing potion or two.

SnowdropTea. Another old friend that only came back recently. Not too sure how much she remembers from before she left, but she's an awesome person and I'm very glad they've returned! A trance potion, a couple of Jaaku eggs or a credit token.

Tea. ILY Tea. You shine and when you glitter, the world lights up in response. Shaefu, the Ivik or the 'bino Wyrae.

Sky. Fun, bubbly and awesome. <3 Saruka, Cyid or the aging extract, so others can feel as young as she makes me feel. <3

Alien. Alien is a beautiful person inside, is it such a surprise that it shows? ILY Jodie. <3 Haberisar, Cyid or NCJB's.

Rowen

1:00pm Jan 26 2018 (last edited on 1:00pm Jan 26 2018)

Normal User

omg my name has been mentioned i'm legit crying thank u???? so much??????

In no order:
Tiberius: she is so flippin' sweet idk what else to say, I just really love to see her in the SB because she geeks out about the things she loves and is really truly delightful, very sleepy, deserves the world, writes incredible poems and ;u; <3333

Anakin: a child that never stops screaming, an absolute gem. she is beautiful and funny and i love to see her in the sb. i'm so happy to have met her. she smooches me often. 

Doopler: okay he's my brother but he's a real dork, and i'm really excited that he's joined rescreatu bc i love him so much and this is like one more way we can bond and i'm emotional

SecretsOfTheShadows: she is so lovely to talk to, very sweet and easy to get along with! She gave me a fortune telling fish and then i found one like 2.5 seconds later but she is really so sweet and I'm very happy to have met her!

HammerBro: thank u for partaking in the naming of the Squatches <3 There were so many people in the SB that night cracking up over it and it was truly a blessed memory and i thank you for that and for always being so nice to me when we cross paths!

I'll add more as time goes on I think!

also i have no clue what anyone would want except doopler who would be happy with 1 (one) pizza and a dye kit for Bynana :)

Halloween

5:04pm Jan 26 2018

Normal User

Secrets0ftheshadows...
Because she's been there for me,
Makes me laugh.
{Cosmic noctis}

zaefyra...
I joined res back in 2012.
No one would give me the
Time of day for 2 weeks,in till
She came along and helped me.
{Cp}

cheeseliker...
Because..cheese,cheezers,all
The cheezies..would be homeless,
If it assent for her.
{Lemon shaefu}

Frank...
Because I have to mention one of
The coolest,funny guys here.
{Hugs}

Kelpie...
Good talker,always sending smiles
Onto peoples hearts!
{Azure cyid}

Zen...
I got her face.
Lovely face.
Always happy about the face.
Goofy face.
Squee.
{Any shaefu}

Isolation...
Good sport!
Generous,kind.!
{Dark armor chest}

Patrick...
If it wassent for the creator of res,
I of prob would not be here right now,
Due to depression.
Saved my life!
{Cosmic salve}

geonightrose...
Even when life gets her down,
She still has a big heart and lots of
Spirit to lift other spirits up!
{Gold urn}

wolf...
Kind,helpful..fun res player.
{Any shaefu}

snowpea...
Listins to any problems,
And always here to help.
{Wyrae}

godric...
I know he doesn't want anything,
But I'd like to mention,,someone that
Has been there in the past to goof around
With,laugh...and have good times!
Ill never forget all the help,goofyness,
Love and support!
{Lots of hugs}

spyro..
Good talker,and fights threw life to make
Lives matter.
{Galta egg}

sin...
Because ..an good resplayer should be
Mentioned by the size of there heart,not by
What they can give!
{Tu}

Satan...
Giving is better then getting.
Satan knows this.
Because smiles is what lifts spirits.
{Mutant potion}

veram...
When we used to talk..I remember
Some0ne who would list in,care about
Others..and try and make laughter possible,
When there was none.
Thank you.
{Halloween princess chest}

In 38 colors, and a thousand black
Gondras later... I rise over my
Army as the Gondra Queen!
\r\n\r\n\r\n
Sliced

5:43pm Jan 26 2018 (last edited on 9:39pm Jan 27 2018)

Normal User

In no Particular order ^w^

Before i post i would like to say since being on res ive met alot of people ! 
and it has helped me alot since i have quite a few small issues witch makes it hard for me to make friends sometimes ! so i would like to say a big thank you to these people below !

Oddessia - When i first joined Res Oddessia was one of my first friends ! she helped me out alot ^o^ ! and i am very thankful that we are friends ! as for what she might like i wouldn't honestly be so sure ! maybe a Kir egg ~? owo  (( Sorry if you do not get what i am referencing ;w; ill edit propper names if needed ))

Queen - Ah ! Queen is helping alot of people not just me ! ^w^ but i feel from the time i have known her she has helped me out alot even when i have a derp moment xD witch.. i tend to have alot of the time ! as for what she might like Cp or Tu she is often collecting alot of things and i think it would help her towards her collection !

Shiro - I havent known you long ^w^ But i like you and i am happy to be your friend ! i wouldnt be so sure on what you would like eather ;w; i wanna say an albino Wyrae ? 

Anakin - We have not been friends for very long ^w^ but i am thankful for the things you have done for me ^o^ ! like drawing my Char ! you have no idea how happy it makes me ;w; as for what you would like  i would say maybe cs or tu 

Bearios - i think is very new to res o.o i am not to sure ! i have only met yopu recently but you always say hi to me and i really enjoy it ^o^ it makes my day ! i wouldnt be so sure on what they would like so i am going to randomly say a iluvu eggie 

Malik - ;w; i have not known you long but ! You helpped me get Sliced on a Wyrae ! and i am really greatful for that ! it made me over the moon happy to have a Wyrae ! and i love him so much ! waa ! as for what they would like i wouldnt be so sure but i would like to say maybe an Albino Wyrae 

Naerina- ;w; i havent known Naerina long ! but i am very happy and greatful to be your friend ! They have helped me out alot ! as for what they would like i think tu or cs

Raccoon- :D i havent known you very long but ! i am happy and greatful to be your friend ! i wouldnt be so sure on what they would like so i wanna say a Sting Ray eggy !

TechnoBorn- xD i love talking with you ! its always fun even if we are talking about funny things like how they should have an undead wyrae or a frosted wyrae ! so i am thankful we are friends ! i think an iluvu eggie or an iluvu in general :D

CheeseLiker - ;w; ! we have not been friends long but they are always so very nice ! They helpped me to get my username ! and it made me so very happy ^w^ it sounds silly but i was so greatful to have Sliced ! i am unsure on what they would like so i will say tu or cs 

Tiberius - ^w^ ! i always like talking with you even though i dont know what to say half of the time ! Tibs is always gifting people and helping people out ! i wouldnt be so sure on what they would like so i will say cs or tu 

Zen- ;w; ! i am so thankful to Zen they gifted  met my Gold lyure ! ^w^ this was an aultermate dreamie since they are retired ! ;w; it made me sooo happy and i love her sooo much ! i am unsure on what they would like so i will say cs or tu 

Kirby- i do not know you very well but your always really nice and it makes me happy ! i wouldnt be so sure on what they would like so i will say cs or tu 

Small little note ! ^w^ if i have not included you above please do not be offended honestly.. i am real bad at names ;w; alot of the time i have trouble remembering them !

EternalPhonenix - I'm really happy to be your friend ! Your always really nice to me ! ;w; and i love talking with you ! as for what they would like Tu or Cs 

so i would like to say a big thank you to all the Staff and fellow members who have helped me since i have been on Res ^o^ ! <3 even if i am having a real bad day  you guys always make me so happy ! 

~★Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King★~
Go to page: 1, 2, 3