Spread the Love (Resmas Giving 2015 Revived)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
SecretsOfTheShadows

9:04pm Jan 26 2018

Normal User

Gbade001- One of my first users who I met when I joined the site. It is always nice to chat with you on email. I can't wait to hear from you again when your school work dies down. I think they would like either tu, a cs egg or a blonde mirabllis.

Raccoon- A new and kind user I meet this year. Another nice person to chat with on the sb and on email. You make this site so much fun! Thank you for helping me get the names I want and helping me with my dye kit goals. You make the site worth coming to each day. I think they would enjoy tu, any albino pet and probably a cs egg as well.

Tlrose- Oh my gosh! You are so amazing. I am so proud of you that you completed your wyrea goal. It must have been hard and it must have taken a lot of tu and time. You are kind, funny, and very helpful when I have something I wanna talk about (even if it has nothing to do with res) Thank you so much for being here for me. It means a lot and I hope we can continue to be friends and share more memories. :) They would probably want tu, a wyrea and or an albino pet 

Steampunk

9:19pm Jan 26 2018

Normal User

Sin- she has always been a fantastic friend on res and one of the first friends I had on here. Wonderful support and great team leader <3
She would love a bino Ivik, but also loves 2-3 letter names and shaefus 

Todoroki- even tho I h8 her sometimes cause she’s all up in my sb space, she’s actually pretty cool and a gr8 friend. She lieks all da pets, especially noctis

Sakura (probably different UN now)- one of my first friends on res and was always willing to help me out when I was new. Very sweet person <3 you owlie. She loves birbs, Omni, and dinos 

Geonightrose- an unexpected but very welcome friendship. You have been a great friend and taught me a lot. I think book/writing related names and bino meragons would make her happy

Oddessia- such a sweet and lovely friend and a pleasure to be around <3
Levs or kurrabi

Cougar- cougar spider is a gr8 and sweet person. I always enjoy talking to her in the sb 
-spiders?

Shiro- such a nice soul, very kind and helpful to all those around him
Give him more zaphs!

Keith- always sweet, kind, and helpful to all users and is a great friend to talk to
Jahras!

Peace- has been a great and loyal friend and a truly wonderful addition to my life
Jaaku and liyure

Kina- always around to talk to and is very helpful to the community. Gr8 friend!

Tibs- what can I say? Just a total sweetheart and a wonderful person
Anything space or Star Trek related, berroks, noctis 

Zen- I love you zen! You are a wonderful and sweet person and do gr8 arts!

I could honestly go on and on. So many great people. Sorry if I forgot anybody. My brain is only so big, but it doesn’t mean I don’t love you!
Redrock

11:55pm Jan 26 2018 (last edited on 12:45am Feb 17 2018)

Normal User

Jess is  a great friend. She likes albino ebilia.

Dess is so nice and helpful.

Queen is so nice and helpful.
Bulbasaur

11:40am Jan 27 2018 (last edited on 11:58am Feb 2 2018)

Normal User

So I've never done this before so here it goes

Feather: ive know feather for a while now even before her name changes she's always so sweet and willing to help everyone out
[ Tu or a cs pet or cyancu egg]
Tiberius: she is so sweet and friendly to everyone. She's always helping other users out and during the name clear she tried helping me snag some good names
[Tu or a CS PET Ha item galta egg]
Miamirick: there so sweet and friendly, they have helped me out in snagging names as well as just someone to talk to there a awsome person
[Tu or cs egg or cs pet Ha item]
Keith: there awsome always so friendly and helpful also there a great person and were willing to help me out and just a good peroson to talk to
[Tu or HA items or a wyrae]
Meddler
: always fun to talk to in the shout box a very bright and friendly person always a blast talking to them in the an
[Tu or HA item galta egg]
Infernofire: great person is a amazing writer and a good persona who's always willing to listen and help out
[HA or anything really]

Misshalloween: she so much fun to be around and she's a blast when she's in the sb miss is just a great person all round
[Tu or Gondras or ivik egg]
Illuminati: there a great person so helpful to eveyone and a joy to talk to
[Tu, wyrae or cs egg]

Sorry if I forgot anybody i will edit this post later but everyone here is awsome and amazing

Live-laugh-love
Geonightrose

11:45am Jan 27 2018

Normal User

I'd love to spread a little love myself. Thank you so much for doing this, Frank. 

I've many people on Rescreatu I care about a lot. To list them all would be impossible. Instead I am going to list those who have had the most impact to my life, especially during rough periods.

Blackgothfox:
You are always sweet, kind and caring. Even though it has been years, I cannot get over the fact that you willingly gave away one of the most wanted creatu on the site to me when you hatched him; just because you cared about me. I'll never forget, and will always consider him partially yours. (Calico ebilia, ebilia egg, anything ebilia)

Steampunk:
On Rescreatu or on Facebook, you're a dear friend. I really don't know how I would have managed the death of my best friend without you. You were there, making sure I was okay when most did not even realize something had happened to me. You're hilarious, you make me laugh, and I've never quite had a friend like you. You make life so very interesting! Thank you! (Zaphao creatu, punk things, credit token)

Sin:
I absolutely love hearing about your pups and seeing your amazing photos of them. Your posts are a highlight to any day, even if we don't talk for a while. You're great at joking around, and very, very patient as I muddle through my new round of figuring out what to do as a writer on Rescreatu. Thanks for all your help. I couldn't do it without you! (Shaefu creatu, Ivik creatu, Ivik egg)

Zen:
You are an amazing artist, and a very kind soul. I'm just getting to know you to be honest, but I find myself looking forward to talking to you every day. I just wanted to let you know, you're awesome, amazing, and absolutely wonderful. (Tu, Credit token, I don't know what she likes yet, lol.)

"How sad the world is when everyone holds out their hand when you have something to offer, then withdraws it when you are in need."
Peatals16

8:23pm Jan 28 2018

Normal User

Some nice people

vfb123: Joined res with me, and is a great person with the best personality.  Probably would like a cs/udalvi egg, cuz she's never hatched one.
XerxesTexasToast: Gave me a head start on rescreatu with my first cs pet and colored seasonal. I think she'd like a colored seasonal to make up for the one I got.
Drenn: for setting up the Factory, and helping all Res players achieve their goals. Trance potion.

cough *also a part of the remas giving thread* cough

I\'m a narwhal
alizesierra

1:38pm Jan 30 2018

Normal User

I'm one who may not be mentioned by others, I don't interact all too much :)
One person I am very thankful for is Isolation. I only ever talked to them once is the shout box and it was way at night so I doubt they remember me XD but they gave me a gift that I still love everyday. Honestly I have no idea what kind of gift Isolation would want, they kinda have everything.

Another user I appreciate is Namiiko. I introduced her to Res and she is a good friend of fine irl. A gift she would like would be any CS pets or tu :)

One more person I love is MissHalloween. She shares my love of Gondras and is one of the few people I've talked to on this site. I think she would love a CS egg to help her hatch something for her goals :)

Trying to collect every type of creatu in its hatch colors :) I\'ve been on and off Res since 2007, decided to start playing again!
dphne

10:11am Feb 1 2018

Normal User

Just to start out, will probably add more later:

Dissonantia: Only joined res very recently, but is super nice to others and willing to help other people find eggs. So, I think she would deserve a nice prize. [I think diss would like tu, the azure dye kit, or a calico ebilia] 

Tiberius: Lovely person, insanely generous. Always willing to answer questions and gift gifts. [I think Tib would like tu, the gold stardust urn, or the bino wyrae]

Steampunk: Always fun, and always willing to help me out with my kir quests. [I think Steampunk would like the cosmic Noctis, the ivik egg, or the silver zaphao]

Katie

11:24am Feb 2 2018 (last edited on 9:09pm Mar 6 2018)

Normal User

**To avoid any confusion, I used to be Illuminati**

Tiberius: She is one of the most generous people on Res. She loves to give gifts and doesn't expect anything in return. She's also just an overall great person to talk to. Ily, Tibby <3

ZiggyStardust: We used to be close friends, but then we just grew distant and we don't really talk anymore, but I'm thankful for them for talking to me all that time ago. It was fun having someone to rant to and get advice and vice versa.

Peace: I'm thankful for her also because we used to talk alot and be close friends, but again, we've grown apart. We talk a little here and there, but I'm glad that she was able to be there for me and I was able to be there for her whenever we had a problem. <3

Bulbasaur: I'm thankful for her because she helped me out with Kir a lot xD She's also quite funny at times, so I love to just talk with her. ^^

Alien: First of all, she's so pretty and her kid is the cutest :x Second, she's also helped me a lot with Kir by trading creatu with me because I always seemed to be broke (shocker!) ^^

Meddler: I'm greatful for her because she gave me that last little push that I needed to get my Ivik nest! She gifted me a Pet Quest Skip Token when I was really stuck on a bino. Tysm! (even though they were all nattie xD)

Mooyork: Oh man, where do I begin? xD She's sooo funny and when my sister and I were on at the same time, she'd just bicker with us so much and that almost always put a smile on my face! We haven't talked a lot because apparently I'm bad at keeping in touch, but I still think about her a lot! c:

FaolanSpioraid: Oh man, you're awesome! So many late nights spent talking to you and asking you for advice on what I should do with my life. PS. *insert camel emoji here* <3 (Please don't gift her anything that has to do with any insect species, any dinosaur species, Zaphao, Ebilia, Divuin, Goiba, Narwi, Quelis, Skaldyr, any Uldavian creatu, Drachid, Noctis, Omni, Saruka and Wyrae)

Wesker: Yo, girl, like, why you so pretty? :0 She's super funny and I love her taste in names! I love when she just pops in and goes *gasp* because everyone is like, "Oml, what!?" and it's usually nothing important xD thanks for giving me giggles!

Sin: I'm thankful for her because she gives me zaps a lot and it gets to the point where I think I'm bothering her by asking her for zaps, but she says it's no problem, so I'm gonna believe her xD tysm! PS. Your doggies are so cute ugh *o*

(What they receive doesn't really matter to me ^^ it's not about the gifts, it's about spreading love <3)

Gema

2:47pm Feb 2 2018

Normal User

Hi there Frank, I'm only a day new, so all of these prizes are overwhelmingly exciting (and just in time for my burfday on the 10th)

First of all I would like to mention Anakin.
As I've only started yesterday, Anakin has pretty much been my go-to person for help. She is so kind and lovely and I think she deserves a mention because I only ever see her helping people. Her taste in music is amazing and she has a beautiful talent for art. Anakin collects shaefu and wyrae, so the wyrae you have would suit her profile well (it looks like her snek)

Second person I can think of would be Tiberius.
From what I've seen she only emits love to people. She is super loving, and has a dry sense of humour that definitely makes me chuckle. To be honest, if there was anyone on a kindness level, I'd aim to be her. I'd probably think the noctis would suit her well, it's pretty badass 

Third person, I'd have to say Olly. I personally don't know her too well yet, but every time I come across her she's super helpful. And especially tolerant of my newbie questions. I don't know much about Olly, but I think she would deserve the ivik.

I don't really know anyone yet :/ so I hope this post is ok
Fuzzball_NZ

2:14pm Feb 7 2018

Normal User

I'm only really new here but I'd love to thank Kaymeg for showing me the site :)

Raccoon

6:17pm Feb 8 2018

Normal User

I love this! 

Tiberius: From years ago when we first met with different usernames to now when i returned after a very lengthy hiatus, Strikey has been nothing but an angel to everyone she has encountered and always trying to help others. She deserves the world but since that isn't an option, I would say any and all bears you have, CS or Uldavian eggs, and TU <3

Kush:  Though i only met Kushy after returning from my hiatus, it feels like we met much more prior. Kush has helped me with goals, name watching, Made amazing art for me!, and is just always awesome to talk to in general. Since he has a bad habit of blowing through all the tu he gets :p i think TU, Uldavian egg or CP would suit Kushy well. 

SecretsOfTheShadows: Secrets is always an absolute pleasure to interact with and has helped me with name watching, finding pets for goals, and is just always nice to everyone! I think CS pets, Uldavian eggs, or TU

Gema: While new, she has been so sweet to everyone and always fun to talk to. She has quickly become a friend and deserves the best. For her, i think mutant or silver zaph, TU, or Uldavian Eggs. 

Sliced: Is always super nice and considerate. Always willing to lend a hand and helped a bit during the clearnings. I think Uldavian eggs, CS pets, or TU

Ivy

9:54pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

I don't really know many users on here, but I have a few I'd love to put down.

Feather

I has some serious trouble with public IPs when I first joined, and she took the time and helped me get around it so I could actually join.
I don't know much personally about her, but an Easero and any Easero related items would be nice? I think it would be funny to give her cyan Easero HA items xD

SecretsoftheShadows
She's nice, really helped me with pets and the glyphs and is fun to talk to.
Again, I'm not online enough to really know her, so maybe NCJB or two? I'm sure she is addicted to beaning XD

and Queen

Loaned me two of the rarest pets possible just so I could get the rest of the Glyphs. Really nice, and has a sense of humor ^^
Maybe a Cosmic Salve? Her G&S Liyure (the one she loaned me) would look so cool like that, and I bet she'd appreciate it
WubWubYah

10:02pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Okay so I’d like to start by saying I don’t interact with users much in the SB so my list isn’t exhaustive and I may not know exactly what these users would like but I feel they all deserve a mention <3

SecretsOfTheShadows 
very sweet user, helped me out big time with collecting all the glyphs for this event! super nice to talk to and is always super kind and helpful in the sb!

Tiberius
tibs is by far one of the sweetest users on res! always very cheerful, helpful and incredibly generous! im no stranger to tibs random gifts and i feel she just lights up the sb when she’s around <3

Anakin
I see anakin a lot in sb and she’s always very cheerful and very funny! she’s very pretty with an immense RN/RWN taste and collection!

[gonna add to this]
ZombieDash

10:10pm Feb 13 2018 (last edited on 10:15pm Feb 13 2018)

Normal User

Kaylynnann

She's kind of a lurker, but she's my best friend so yeah... She's just the best person I know all around. she would really love anything. Probably mostly tu or eggs. 

DelilaEnderborn

I haven't spoken to her since I took a hiatus from Rescreatu a few years ago, but she's still active and was always the nicest to me. Always there to listen and what not. I'm sure she'd love pretty much anything.

SnowdropTea

Really sweet since my return. Snowdrop would probably prefer tu or creatu eggs unless a kioka is in play. Haha.

Sliced

Super nice and always willing to help out. Not sure what to give Sliced.

Sly

11:11pm Feb 13 2018 (last edited on 11:16pm Feb 24 2018)

Normal User

Tiberius
Man. Tiberius and I go way back.
(More like I've always bugged her, I'm not sure if she remembers me but I remember her!)
She's just so generous and nice.
I think Berroks or cs eggs? I'm not sure, sorry ;;

Feather
Yo. Feather has been SO patient with me. Jeez.
So considerate and kind.
I think Feather might like a Cyancu egg? Or cp?

Redrock
They don't remember me probably but they helped me out when I was new.
So very gracious and generous, this one.
Omni egg for Redrock, I think. Or Trance pots, I believe.

Sliced & Wesker
Holy crap these two are such good beans.
Magnanimous and quite kind.
I also don't know what they might like.. Tu? CS stuff?
I think Wes likes starwars if I remember right.. :0

Kirby and Satan
Again, they probably don't remember, but they were so so kind to me way back.
No idea what Kirby might want except for trance pots. ;;
For Satan I'm thinking rare pets like CS or albino/etc?

Dissonantia
Newly met this one and yet she's so fun to be around and she's a hoarder of pets and I think it's really sweet. :)
An Aerix or a cs egg. Or Zaphao! Don't give her tu she'll spend it right away XD

ZombieDash
Also newly met, this person has a giving heart and a knack for writing exciting fun stuff. I think she might well deserve something back?
Drachid eggs, dye kits.. Tu?

Geonightrose
Okay so she doesn't know me at all but this woman is so ..real?
She goes through a lot. Just from SB I feel her so much.
Strength simply emanates from her. It's quite heartwarming.
I think it'd be nice if she could receive something too.
Maybe she'd fancy an albino? I dunno sorry ;;

And then, I don't know much about these following:
(But they're awesome, and I think they really deserve something..)
Cerberus, talented Zen, talented Kush, Sin, the auctioneer Illuminati, Mic, Meddler, funny Rattlesnake, Todoroki, SeceretsOfTheShadows, Fernweh, WubWubYah, Nihilego, Raccoon  ehm.. Cupid! Fabiform and Verne?
Bulbasaur and hoppinhippo and Queen and Sky and MissHalloween and Dess (I think?) and Keith and Steampunk and ZarmaCyndal and Olly and Snowpea and Jess and Oddessia and HammerBro I see often but don't talk to?
Gosh there's so many, I should stop, sorry;;

Those are my top since coming back into Res.
I found that mostof the friends I knew were gone or left Res.. Like Ani. :c
People that might not know me but I appreciate them so much.
These users have made my day sometimes and made me smile on days I'm very ill or sad.
I'm quite annoying in SB and everyone tolerates me. XD
Thank you, if you read this.

Also, I think you should get something too!
You're in the forums sometimes and your sig always makes me smile.

I dunno, honestly most of these people don't know me at all.
But, yeah, the small tiny acts or kindness (and the big) have made a difference upon me. ^^;

I love Shaefu.
It

9:26pm Feb 15 2018

Normal User

I guess I'll add a few awesome ppl that I didn't see listed yet...
Trenthepunkid
Moss
Illuminati
FlamingFox
ZarmaCyndal
Ink
Cupid? Don't really know him but he seems really nice

I'm not very talkative most days but I like the majority of ppl on Res.. Everyone is so nice and truly cares about each other.. I seriously doubt I'll ever quit cuz its the friendliest site I've ever been on and hella fun.. Happy late Valentine's everyone <3

If you have ghosts
Dissonantia

11:35am Feb 18 2018 (last edited on 12:54pm Feb 20 2018)

Normal User

Kush - Let me tell you, this guy is awesome. Within my first week, he gave me so much helpful advice, gifted me with amazing pets and items and was just an awesome friend. I know for a fact that Kush LOVES Aerix so I think he'll be happy to receive an Aerix or two. Maybe even some CP. One last thing might be a Cyid.

SnowdropTea - This absolute sweetheart has been a real friend to me. She loaned me tu to buy my dream pet and wouldn't accept anything in return. Believe me, I tried. She also just gifts random pets to me out of the blue. If she has a pet she doesn't want anymore, she just tosses it to me. She won't accept payment for any of them no matter how hard I try. She has been so kind and friendly and even though we've only been interacting for a week, I feel like I've known her for years. She happens to love Shaefu and I believe she would love a Shaefu. She could also use some tu and a dye kit. I just want to try and give a little back.

Prettykitten225 - Here's another true friend. She's so funny, kind and generous. The first time we interacted was when I sold my hatches and I ended up hatching a Ginger Divuin for her. She was thrilled! We've been friends ever since. I'm going to base my choice of gifts for her off of her wishlist. She wants trance potions and natural coloured jellybeans. I think she'd also appreciate an Iluvu. 

Illuminati - I've only interacted with her a few times, one such occasion being today when she bought a pet for me. I can't thank her enough for what she did for me today. I thought maybe seeing about getting her some gifts through this might just express my gratitude. I'm basing her gifts off of her wishlist as well. She wants trance potions, natural coloured jellybeans and a random morphing potion.

Tiberius - Let's just say, Tibs is the kindest, most generous soul ever and she needs to get something. Mainly cause she did me a favour and she won't accept anything back. Everything I send her, she sends back. I want her to get something from this and she is going to keep it and love it. I know she likes dye kits, so one of those. Ebilia eggs are another thing she would like. I also think she would like an Ivik. Tibs is awesome. Nuff said.

Sliced - Last but certainly not least, this absolute angel has been my friend pretty much since day one. She's a real joker and I always end up laughing when we chat. She also tosses me gifts and pets randomly so I started doing it to her. I think she must find my reactions to her generosity hilarious because she keeps giving me stuff. I also find her reactions pretty funny when I do the same. We're not only friends on Rescreatu, but also on a few other websites as well. I'm always overjoyed when I see her online because we have so much fun when we chat and throw random gifts to each other. I know for a fact that she needs tu. She also loves Wyrae so she'd be thrilled to receive one. She also really likes Eleodons. 

There's only a few people since I can't remember everyone that has been nice to me because that list is long enough to make a mummy costume for an elephant. These five sweethearts have just been so kind to me. It's been nearly a month since I joined Rescreatu and I love this community so much. If I could have my way, I'd give something to everyone here. These five angels really earned it though. I don't know what I did to deserve friends like them.
Frank

10:47am Feb 24 2018

Normal User

Ending soon! Thanks to those who have posted so far.

Wanderland

11:41am Feb 24 2018

Normal User

I'd just like to use this opportunity to say thanks to these 3 people. 

Firstly, thank you Queen for always helping me with the zaps and letting me borrow your rray! 

Secondly, thank you Cerberus for the zaps and pricing the items in your merchant shop so affordably, since im working on the food quest right now. 

Lastly, Secretsoftheshadow for lending me a precious Liyure for the glyph. 

Maybe they will like some cps :)

~
Go to page: 1, 2, 3