Not Kir's Victim.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Twintkitty

1:58am Mar 12 2012

Normal User

Kir demand Astaralus.
Lucas was back on Scria, and the emerald eyes of Kir glinted. "I understand that you have financial difficulties right now. I will provide you with a one million tu allowance per month. In exchange, your newborn son Astaralus is to come live with me, without you, as my assistant. All contact between the two of you will be prohibited for eternity."
Lucas staggered back, thinking of a protest. He pushed away all his feelings floating around in his head, but a new protest rushed forward to fill that space. He unthinkingly replied, "Okay. Please give me two hours, and my son shall be in your hands."

fawn

8:07pm Mar 12 2012

Normal User

FINALLY.

Twintkitty

11:28pm Mar 12 2012

Normal User

xD Sorry Sona (and the rest of you o3o) for the long wait. School's being a big jerk :c

x -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- x

Lucas handed his newborn son of a few hours old to Kir.
His wife had begged him to stay, to let their son stay. But Lucas was blinded by the hefty amount that Kir had promised to him to be aware of the tears rolling down his family's faces.
His daughters hadn't even seen their new brother yet.
"Astaralus is in your hands now."
Phaeda smirked in the place of her straight-faced master. She raised her head triumphantly as her master took the child in his arms.
"Now scram! You shall never see your son again!"
Lucas was taken aback. "But how about the tu you had promised me?"
"Foolish human. You will barely get a cent from me. Scram before I kill him in front of your eyes, Lucas."

The familiar Relcore breeze welcomed Lucas back to his home, ushering him into her safe haven, promising peace to him. Ashamed for having bartered his son away for financial security, Lucas stepped back upon the familiar ship.
"Take me to Uldavi."

Here marks the end of Not Kir's Victim. Thanks for reading, you guys <3 A sequel to this will be put up in a few days most likely.

fawn

7:57pm Mar 17 2012

Normal User

I understand totally.

fawn

7:58pm Mar 17 2012

Normal User

WHAT. You cannot end it there. NO. *Shakes Twint* That's NOT an ending point.

Twintkitty

5:52am Mar 20 2012

Normal User

LOLFINE SONA. /scrambles to edit before she chokes to death

Go to page: 1, 2, 3