Not Kir's Victim.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Smuh

8:02pm Nov 25 2011

Normal User

Awesome.  I'm a little confused at the turn in events, though.  Is it still about Kir, or has the story wrapped itself around Lucas, now?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Twintkitty

10:47pm Nov 25 2011 (last edited on 1:28am Nov 26 2011)

Normal User

[ It's still about Kir, you'll see.]

Twintkitty

2:20am Nov 26 2011 (last edited on 3:23am Nov 26 2011)

Normal User

Link fled from the scene, leaving Lucas drowned in confusion, memories replaying like a sick YouTube video on repeat.

The light flickered for a few more seconds, before the bulb fused, enveloping Lucas in the darkness.

x -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- x

Link wiped the stain of coffee from his chin before kneeling down on one knee, as he stood before his king.

"Link." Kir squinted his eyes at his subject. "What are you doing here? I don't have a lot of time on my hands - actually, I do, but still, you get my point."

Link's mouth curled into a slight grin. "I have information. Do you want it or not." It sounded more like a demand than a question as he transfixed his eyes on Kir, locked his steady gaze with the soulless eyes of the king.

"Shoot."

"It's about Lucas."

Phaeda bounded around her master's feet and took a spot next to him as she lay, her two front paws folded like those of a sphinx's. "Oh, that boy. Shoot." He repeated.

"He has a brother," Link announced, the slightest bit of his heart aching as he spoke. "His name is Lucifer."

"How do you--"

"Know."  Link finished. He fumbled in his pocket, and wrapped around his fingers was the cold metal chain of a pocketwatch. He thrust it in his left hand, forced it open.

On the inside of the cover, a beautiful raven was carelessly engraved onto it, encased in a water droplet. He pointed the small engraving to the king before trailing his finger to his arm where a replica of the engraving was tattooed onto his arm.

"I am the Memory." He explained, using a sharp long fingernail to pry open the glass cover of the pocketwatch, where the second hand was ticking ominously, as if it were screaming, begging not to be ruined. Link turned the four hands of the pocketwatch anticlockwise as the dark room around them began to change.

The more he turned the four hands, the deeper into history they got. He turned feverishly the four hands as images, memories began to play on the walls all around them. Kir reached out an arm to touch one of the images, of Lucas in a graduation robe and hat, but it vanished like mist. The place where his hand hovered felt airy, felt empty, yet so full of purpose.

Link stopped, the sickening creaking sound stopping as well, much to Phaeda's delight. The images faded and were replaced by new ones, either black and white - monochrome - or sepia in color. Returning the pocketwatch to his pocket, he glanced at Kir, before he glanced at a photograph of Lucas and another boy with jet black hair, playing the Memory game, as their two faithful Mirabilis sat by their sides in the metal cages.

"And this," He hovered around a ghostly, translucent, grainy illusion of a man, "Is Phet."

Kir eyed the images for a short while, particularly eying Phet for a longer period of time than the others, before whispering to his subject, "Link, summon me Phet. We need to talk."

Thanks for reading up to here, guys! It's really appreciated s2

BOBISBOB

3:58am Nov 26 2011

Normal User

Wow this is just awesome.

GreenKat

2:02pm Nov 26 2011

Normal User

yeah.

Twintkitty

6:13am Nov 28 2011

Normal User

When Lucas awoke he felt dazed - like something was calling out to him.

He was unsure if his mind was playing tricks on him, but he saw the illusion of seven marbles, two Mirabilis and a parchment in a bottle dancing in front of his eyes. A painfully familiar man rose from the bottle.

"Kir."

"What?" Lucas demanded.

"Go to Kir."

"Who are you?"

"Name be Phet. Link call Phet."

"Who is Link?"

"Lucas brother Link? No?"

"No." Lucas breathed. "My brother is long dead and I do not wish to speak of him."

"Link is Lucifer. Lucifer be Link. Link be Lucas brother."

The string of words that Phet babbled proved to be too much for Lucas. "What did you say?"

"I say Link be Lucifer, Link be your brother. Link call Phet, Phet think you come."

Whatever Phet had said to Lucas had caused Lucas to follow him back to Kir's shady dungeon. Lucas' pupils dilated as he noted a blonde man and Kir conversing, a suspicious aura around them.

With a heavy, bold heart, Lucas called out, "Lucifer."

Yes, I know, short and not very detailed, but I guess it just adds to the suspicion level. Apologies.

In any case, the real blow is coming in the next chapter. Cling on tight - you're in for a fun rollercoaster.

GreenKat

3:43pm Nov 28 2011

Normal User

oooh

BOBISBOB

3:50am Dec 1 2011

Normal User

dum dum dummmmm.....

Twintkitty

5:45am Dec 4 2011

Normal User

[ Sorry for the long wait! ]

Link turned, raising his eyebrows as his green eyes met Lucas' - the same green eyes that he had.

"Lucifer." Lucas snarled. "That is you."

Kir raised two defensive arms. "Say what?" He turned to his subject. "Explain."

Link locked his gaze with Lucas', demanding. "How dare you, brother? Why are you always in the way? You will pay for this!" He hissed through clenched teeth as he swiped out the pocketwatch, and with a smirk, flung it in Lucas' hands.

Confused, Lucas stared at the silver pocketwatch. He fumbled with it for a few moments before opening it. The incessant ticking of the second hand mesmerized him, as Link briskly walked to his side, whispering in his ear, "Die."

The silence was painful.

His head throbbed as he rubbed it, picking sleep from his eyes. He elbowed himself up with his single good arm, greeted by the sight of a triumphant grin from Link.

"Remember the Memory game?" Link grinned. "Remember how... we..."

The word we sounded bitter on his tongue - rolling around reluctantly as he spoke. It was as if he was forbidden to say it.

"... Used to play it together?"

As he spoke, a short, familiar man appeared behind Link.

"Master..."

"Ah, Link! Phet look for you whole day. We suppose go do Memory charm on other people." He shot a glance at Lucas. "He have daughter, daughter play Memory. Phet see her. Phet know one die."

No mercy remained in Lucas' eyes. "You tricked me..." He hissed, standing up and pointing an accusing finger at Link. "You tricked me, Lucifer! You know Phet. You had this planned out all along, didn't you?"

Fuming, he turned around and stormed out of the lair. Something made him stop in his tracks.

"Wait... my daughter died?"

Again, sorry for the long wait and short chapter! ;-;

GreenKat

7:55am Dec 4 2011

Normal User

bravo, but can we go back to the others? I wanna know whats happening there.

Twintkitty

9:04am Dec 9 2011

Normal User

Geh, sorry for the long wait >_>

OMG I never knew that Lucifer was Satan's name as well o_o Great minds think alike.

Cold beads of sweat rolled down feverishly down Lucas' forehead.

"Which one?" He demanded, eyeing Phet.

Phet squinted. "Short one. Blonde hair. Green eyes. Hair a bit brown-looking. Her name Emarilis?"

Lucas considered what Phet had said. Emamirilis - he tried the name on his tongue. It tasted foreign - unknown. Yet there was a stinging sensation as he thought of the word - where had he heard it before?

"Emamirilis? I have no child named Emamirilis. I only have Emily, Amelia and Alice, as well as a baby name Emma. Perhaps you've got the wrong person." He started to head for the exit, but Phet stopped him by tapping firmly on his shoulder.

"You have four children , yes. Name Emamirilis, Amirilis, Alarilis and baby Emarilis. And... new baby? Astaralus. Phet congratulate Lucas."

Lucas shook his head firmly. "No. No. I do not have such children. Leave me alone - and yes, a new baby child - my wife is pregnant with a boy. His name will be Aster, not Astaralus." Storming out of the crypt, he furiously grabbed seventy thousand tu from Phaeda's mouth. "I'll pay you back next time," he hissed as he made his way to the Scrian port. Paying fifty thousand for a ticket back to Relcore, he stormed onto the majestic La Omnnie as it took flight.

Five new foreign names - Emamirilis, Amirilis, Alarilis and Emarilis, as well as Astaralus. You may have figured by now who they are, and maybe not. Next chapter will explain :D

Aviskye

7:23pm Dec 23 2011

Normal User

Outstanding story; never met writers greater than you (well...maybe as good as you), XD I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Samurott

8:52pm Dec 25 2011

Normal User

I love this story!!! It is filled with so many events!!! Must read..
Twintkitty

4:24am Dec 26 2011

Normal User

Thanks, Avi and Samurott ! <3
Next chapter should come out soon.

GreenKat

8:01am Dec 30 2011

Normal User

GreenKat

11:13am Jan 14 2012

Normal User

kitktykatty

9:55pm Jan 16 2012

Normal User

Next Chapter Please!!! XD XD XD

\r\n
FireRose

10:20pm Feb 20 2012

Normal User

tle="Click to Close" src="http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/popcorn-gifs/THISGONBGUD.gif">

Need a SILVER MYOTIS for Kir! Please Rmail me if you\'re selling one 8D
Twintkitty

9:28am Mar 9 2012

Normal User

Finally found time to continue :o
Your children, a deep voice rang in his sleep, are the four fated children.
But I have five children, he protested. 
Fifth Astaralus blind.
Lucas struggled to get up from the wooden seats of the majestic boat. He recalled his dream, and the last three words the mysterious voice had said.
Fifth Astaralus blind.
The cold Atquati winds slapped against his face before Relcore's warm breeze surrounded him, the trees whispering peace and safety to him, welcoming him back like a child in her embrace. Relcore was his home, but...
Kir demand Astaralus.
It was that voice again. The oh-so-dreaded voice. 
He dashed home, to see his wife in a pool of blood. In her arms, was a baby.
He wiped away the crimson from the baby's face, an angel from heaven. He looked perfect, rosy cheeks and a small mouth, which was about the size of a small cherry. His body was warm to the touch, but there was something that dashed Lucas' hopes, of his only son being a quester, to save creatu from Kir just as he had.
His son opened his eyes, his pale, violet eyes.
"Astaralus."

greenday1972

9:34am Mar 9 2012

Normal User

i cant stop watching fires picture

Image and video hosting by TinyPic how do you get this avatar? pls answer\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3