Fir Tree's Writing Comissions

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Staeria

6:35am Feb 20 2010 (last edited on 9:14pm Feb 27 2010)

Normal User

' Finally, we shall discuss price. There is no set price and it will be based on the type of piece, the length, and quality. We also do not have to discuss the price until I have written the piece and allowed you to read it. I don't think it's fair to demand a set price for something that may or may not meet your standards.'

Personally, with Gal-met, I don't have to worry about this point :P

I have been stalking this for......I lost track of time. I always do, and it makes me late for everything, like cla.sses, and everytime my teacher will make me stand outside the door...

Anyway, back to topic, I would like one, but...price...It depends on if you want pure TU, you take pets/items, or what - *ish shot*

The longing, the yearning, when can it be fulfilled?
The sadness, the loneliness, when can it ebb away?
The anger, the fire, when can it be quenched?
The happiness, the blissfulness, when can I be touched?
When can I be washed clean, and start afresh again?
Firoia

4:14pm Feb 21 2010

Normal User

One what, Zennie? xD Story, poem, pet page? What? ;P

I love you Omena. <3
"If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur." -- Doug Larson
Staeria

9:52pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

Oh, nothing to worry about, Firfir, Windkeeper said your commissions are round 300k+ :D Once I get sufficient money I'll get one from you :)

EmoRotweiler

9:47pm Mar 2 2010 (last edited on 7:02pm Mar 4 2010)

Normal User

will have to order later

updating
Firoia

9:57am Mar 9 2010

Normal User

bump

I love you Omena. <3
"If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur." -- Doug Larson
NightmareDream

11:08am Mar 9 2010

Normal User

Depending on how much you usually charge for stories or poems... Could you possibly do either a poem or short essay/story thing on lady bugs and their epic annoyingness... I could write one but I'm lazy xD Yeah... So I'm having a lady bug infestation in my house ^^

Firoia

12:33pm Mar 9 2010

Normal User

Essay? ;P So long as it isn't for a cl*censored*, then sure. The price isn't decided until -after- I write it, so don't worry about that for now. But poems tend to go for around 300k. No one has requested anything else, so I can't give you an estimate on a story.

I love you Omena. <3
NightmareDream

1:50pm Mar 9 2010

Normal User

No. It's definately not for school. In composition we just got done with going over poetry (aced that cl*censored* xD) 300k... Okay..

Staeria

9:37am Mar 11 2010

Normal User

I think I will get one pretty soon.

Firoia

10:21am Mar 17 2010

Normal User

Bump

I love you Omena. <3
Firoia

8:41pm Apr 17 2010

Normal User

Bump

I love you Omena. <3
Staeria

9:52am Apr 18 2010

Normal User

Firoia, I would like to order a piece, if I may.

I want a story, if preferable, that is any length you deem fit.

I want it to include a Wolf, a Dolphin, a Falcon, an Eagle, that can shape-shift into a Dragon (rain-makers), a Phoenix (fire-breathers, unable to be near water), a Unicorn (healers - mind you, they cannot fly nor swim for mine) and a Griffin (stone-turners - only if they choose to do so). It is not in respective order, so see as you deem fit, please.

A journey, short or long, across, to find their own births, and why they can shape-shift into the certain type only. (Yes, I know it is insane, I apologise, but still, I'd like it.) The journey will be as you deem fit, be it through water, fire, earth or air. And I'd seriously like it to be when there is no Man. (Yes, only this is a very strict rule.)

And eh. It is optional. If you do it, of course I will pay you, but if you don't, I understand, because it is insane.

Firoia

8:03pm May 1 2010

Normal User

Bump

I love you Omena. <3
Go to page: 1, 2