Fir Tree's Writing Comissions

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Firoia

9:02am Nov 24 2009 (last edited on 10:37am Feb 9 2010)

Normal User

Hello. ;O

I'm guessing that since you're here, you're either interested someone writing for you or perhaps merely curious. Either way, the ti
tle says what this is. I shall write for you should you ask.

I write anything: short stories, poems, bios for characters, anything. The topic is for you to determine, be it about Rescreatu or your favorite flower. :3 All I request is that you don't claim my work as your own and give me credit for it.

As for examples, I have poems and a few background stories I've written, which can be found here:

tle="Poetry Showcase">PoetryShowcase Click on the titles to view the whole version of the poems.

Atlis 

Divya

Feel free to flip through any of my other characters. :3

Finally, we shall discuss price. There is no set price and it will be based on the type of piece, the length, and quality. We also do not have to discuss the price until I have written the piece and allowed you to read it. I don't think it's fair to demand a set price for something that may or may not meet your standards.

So. Either post on the board or Rmail me for a faster response. Keep in mind, however, depending on how many people ask me to write, it may take a little while for me to get to your piece, so be patient.

I love you Omena. <3
"If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur." -- Doug Larson
Raru

3:54pm Nov 24 2009

Normal User

Should be 'bears' her punishment rather than-*shot*

I'd like to order a poem but firstly I want to check how much do you plan to ask for one. Like generally what do you reckon it's price would be.

Firoia

1:10pm Nov 26 2009

Normal User

I should fix that. Thanks, Raru. ^ ^

Well like I said, I have no set prices. You could tell me how much you want to pay and I could write it based on that, or you could wait to see what I write and give me a price you want to pay on it. It's really up to you. :3

I kind of fail ar pricing anything, for one thing, and this seems to be the fairest way for the people I'm writing for, for another.

I love you Omena. <3
"If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur." -- Doug Larson
Raru

4:00pm Nov 26 2009

Normal User

H'okay well let's see how well you do in what I order then xD since I fail at prices as well. But I was worried because I see people who sell them for millions and frankly I don't have millions o3o;

Alright I'm doing this collection called 'Entomology' and well I reckon it be nifty to see what people write to it x3

So you can pick one of few themes (or even find an insect I haven't included):

Spider

Moth

Dragonfly

Firefly

Locust

Mantis

Scorpion

Bee, etc.

For specific reasons I rather you didn't do anything relating to Butterflies |DThere is no other guidelines except that the ti
tle must includea ti
tle. Interpretation of this is totally up to you ;o 

Firoia

5:18pm Nov 26 2009

Normal User

I won't charge you millions, Raru. Lol. Don't worry. I'll see what I can come up with. :3

And do you mean that the ti
tle must include the insect?

I love you Omena. <3
Raru

3:20am Nov 27 2009

Normal User

Like it should mention the critter you plan to do ;o Doesn't have to now that I think about it. (I'm sooo indecisive). Well yeah, just has to revolve around the idea of an insect.

Firoia

7:13am Nov 27 2009

Normal User

Alrighty. I'll see what I can come up with for you, Raru. :3

I love you Omena. <3
Firoia

8:04am Dec 9 2009

Normal User

Bump~

I love you Omena. <3
YumeKibo

11:48am Dec 10 2009

Normal User

Dun Dun Dun,Yume wants a Poem,fufufu. o 3o

Ok,so you know how Yume is a very romantic-shy person so something based on love would be epiccc. xD Nothing TOO sad tho...And it would be totally epic if you could add some Mythological Creatures or something something. 

So yeah,rmail me when you're done. xD!

\r\nAwesome.tastic siggy by Mindii. <3
Firoia

11:52am Dec 10 2009

Normal User

Will do, Yume. <3

I love you Omena. <3
Firoia

9:19am Dec 17 2009

Normal User

Bump~

I love you Omena. <3
Windkeeper

8:13am Dec 19 2009

Normal User

*Pushes up to the top*

Windkeeper

7:32am Dec 23 2009

Normal User

Rawr.;O

wolfspirit25

10:34am Dec 23 2009

Normal User

Aww, Windeh doesn't even look at wolfspi's commissions, let alone bump them once? :'( lol, jk, good luck Fir

Firoia

4:53pm Jan 2 2010

Normal User

Bump~

I love you Omena. <3
Firoia

2:15pm Jan 7 2010

Normal User

Bump

I love you Omena. <3
Firoia

10:35am Jan 13 2010

Normal User

Bump~

I love you Omena. <3
Firoia

2:49pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Bump~

I love you Omena. <3
Firoia

9:07pm Feb 7 2010

Normal User

Bump

I love you Omena. <3
Firoia

9:43am Feb 19 2010

Normal User

Bump

I love you Omena. <3
Go to page: 1, 2