But..... wasn't I dead? (Please check this rp out, it has a plot unlike any other)t)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

5:46pm Sep 11 2010 (last edited on 12:09pm Sep 12 2010)

Normal User

A dramatic change has been caused.  Before this change happened, the world was completely normal.  Only humans, animals, insects, and germs inhabited Earth.  But one day a huge meteor landed on Earth and exploded, sending powerful shock waves across the world.  But this 'meteor' wasn't actually a meteor.  It was a source of power that changed everything.

It killed every animal (except for humans) inhabiting Earth, and then brought them back to life.  Except not fully; which made them come back as zombie animals.  These zombie animals have some power in their teeth.  If they bite someone, then that person will become a 'werezombie', a person who is a human during the day and becomes a zombie at night.  But this only happens to humans since the zombie animals try to avoid other species besides humans.

Most of the humans remained unharmed, but the unlucky ones died and were trapped in a haunted house and now haunt it.  They aren't friendly, either.  The ghosts were friendly, but upon their death they got angry and do their best to torture the poor humans that happen to come in the haunted house.

Not all of the 'unlucky' humans died and got trapped in the haunted house, though.  One of them became a monster known as a vampire.  She was the first to become a vampire, and is labeled the 'Queen' of the vampires for this reason.  Her need for blood caused her to drink many people's blood, causing them to turn into vampires too.  She lives in a dark castle, and only comes out at night since sunlight burns her.  And she also now wears a red dress because she is a 'Queen'.

Many werewolves appeared from nowhere, and now have brought more terror to the civilization, although only at night since they only turn into those hairy beasts at night.  This probably is the least terrifying species brought into this world, but when one is attacking you then you'll be thinking the opposite.

A huge grey building appeared from nowhere, too.  Inside were the remaining unlucky humans that didn't die or become a vampire.  They were granted immortality, and became evil.  Their job is to capture humans and trap them in cages, then later take them to a grey stone room where either a vampire (the vampires had nothing to do with this until the Queen of vampires bit other people) or a zombie animal comes in and attacks the human.  The vampires talk to them for a bit first, to see their reaction, then attack either killing the human or making them a vampire.  The zombie animals just attack and make them a werezombie.

Deep underground a huge orb formed, and each day it gives birth to 1 soul eater.  Soul eaters eat people's souls.  Sometimes if they think that their soul taste very good, they rip out their eyeballs and hang them on the wall of their underground home to remember that delicious meal.  The soul eaters have the shape of a human, but are slightly transparent so you can see their inner body that consists of nothing but a skeleton and a few bloody arms and legs of people that they killed.

Another huge orb formed underground, this time giving birth to creatures known as bone keepers.  They rip out people's bones and use them for many things such as food, clothes, weapons, and many other stuff.

Last of all, killer plants grew.  They only eat humans, and attack zombie animals.  The world/scenery remained normal, just the species were altered.

------

Rules

1. You have to be at least semi-literate, but I would prefer it if you used proper grammar/spelling and typed up large posts like me; in other words, if you were literate.

2. The vampires are monsters, not sparkly god-like versions of humans.  They roar like monsters should when they attack, and instead of just bending down and biting the person's neck they attack like the monster they are.  They are based on real vampires, not Twilight. D:<

3. I have the right to kick you out of this rp if you misbehave or don't follow the rules.

4. No pp/gm.

5. Don't make your character super special.  Like making them some kind of lord and they don't even know it, then later they release some powerful magic and find out that they are a lord-like creature.  Or making them have special abilities, like glowing or sparkling.

6. Post what happened to the animals so I know that you read the plot and the rules.

------

Bio:

Name:

Species:

History:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

I will be playing as:

Name: Crystal

Species: Vampire

History: She used to be a normal human until the world changed.  Now she is a frightening monster and drinks blood.  But she has gotten used to her new life and is actually enjoying it.

Looks:

qbx7n41e.jpg Anime Girl in a Red Dress image by pokeaddict17xakatsukifan17

Personality: Rp it out. D<

Other: She is the Queen of the vampires. :D

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Rika

5:52pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((Asdhksjdf.

The animals died and were brought back and are now ebil zobeh critters bent on revenge. :K

Okay...I added the last bit, but eah. Join as a vampie or two? ;D))

saryapink

5:53pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((Sure. :D))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
innagong

5:53pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((D:< Sarfais, your bios are so bad. Lololfail. What I mean, is, that Crystal is alway something scary but always looks like a friendly, girly pink-haired girl. ;c 

Lol, and....

dewdz cn i jom

OMG I WANT TO HAVE A SPARKLY VAMPIRE THING

-misbehaves-

I SHALL PLAY YOUR CHARRIE WHEN YOU DON'T RESPOND WITHIN TEN MINUTES, KK?

OMG MAI CHARRIE WILL HAVE THE POWA OF KILLING SOMEONE ON SIGHT, ANY SPIECES

CAN I JUST POST MAI BIO RIGHT AWAY OR WHUT?)) 

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
atalanta

5:54pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((May i have a vampire whos eyes change colors with their emotions but nothing really happens its not a power?))

ikuto Pictures, Images and Photos
saryapink

5:57pm Sep 11 2010 (last edited on 5:58pm Sep 11 2010)

Normal User

((Inna, sure you can join. xD  And thats I wanted, Crystal to appear to be kind but is actually some scary monster. D:<

Atalanta, sure. :D)) 

innagong

5:58pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((x3 I do that with my close roleplay friends, break all their rules in one post to prove that I read them.))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
atalanta

6:00pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((yay..one more question..can he play the violin and that helps him draw people in but its like a performance nothing special and it turns out to be a set up))

saryapink

6:03pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((Inna, lol. xD

Atalanta, i'd prefer if that didn't happen. :/  And by the way you're typing it's obvious you're not even semi-literate, unless you roleplay differently. :P)) 

atalanta

6:07pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((Im only literate when i have to be.))

saryapink

6:10pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((Literate means typing posts with over 2 large paragraphs and using proper grammar you know. :/))

atalanta

6:13pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((I know that.))

innagong

6:16pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

Name:

Jonathan Lambert (I know it's a fail last name. xD)

Guess. -___-

Frozen....at I have no idea. o___o Twenty?

Species:

.....VAMPIRE 8D

History:

He says he has no memory of his history, but that's a partial lie. He does, indeed have a single memory, but it's faint, like a feather. It floats back and forth, further away and back again, when it finally settles on the ground, and that's what it's like to him. ^^

Looks:

Help me find a picture OR I EAT YOU.

Personality:

Hmmmph. D< If you are, then I'm roleplaying it out, too. Been a long time since I've done it.

Other:

...None.

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Graveyardfox

6:18pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((I think Sarya has become too literate even for me D:> Plus I get left behind :< And my email isn't connecting, Rika -whines- I'm sorry ;~;))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
innagong

6:20pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((Poor Loki. ;c

OHWAITWHEREYOUSTALKINGTHESB? O______________O I'MGOINGTODIENOW)) 

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
saryapink

6:22pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((..... Then i'll go back to being a 1-liner if that'll make you rp with me. D:

Lol i'm kidding. xD  Being a 1-liner sucks. ;c  I love typing posts with 8 large paragraphs. :D  But I still wish you could rp with me. :P))

innagong

6:26pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((o3o If you ask for my honest opinion, I would say your writing needs work. ;c I mean, it's great that you type long paragraphs, but it's how good those paragraphs are. Eight short, detailed, and good paragraphs would dominate eight long ones any day.

I'm not saying your work is bad or anything, just...it can be improved. ^^))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
saryapink

6:27pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((I use plenty of details. D:<  But I guess could improve. :P))

innagong

6:28pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((Omg no you don't. D:< Admit it. Admit it. Admit it.))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
saryapink

6:29pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

((I do it. D<  ........ Sometimes. xD))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4