But..... wasn't I dead? (Please check this rp out, it has a plot unlike any other)t)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
mercyme6

11:35am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

( Yay! You remembered my nickname! Now I can tell Domo not to eat you! *domo: Raawwrrr....* )

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
saryapink

11:36am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((*gasps* Omg it's Domo. :o))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Rika

11:37am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((|D

-hum- c:

Wrath is a fighter, and Elias is...eyecandy? ;D))

Rika

11:38am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((DOMO-KUN WILL EET CHUR FAIS OMG. >O))

saryapink

11:40am Sep 12 2010 (last edited on 11:43am Sep 12 2010)

Normal User

((We need more humans. D: *makes one*

WE STILL NEED MORE. Dx))

Name: Brian

Species: Human

History: Not important.

Looks:

4539690230498-1.jpg Boy with brown hair anime image by Gothloli_21

Personality: He's really shy and cautious, and now is even more cautious then ever since evil creatures exist.  The world is dangerous for a poor human like him.

Other: Nope.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Rika

11:41am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((ASdfhskjhfs.

I'll make a boring hooman omg. ;c))

mercyme6

11:47am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

(* pets Domo* Yes, so watch out *Domo: Rawr!!!!* Hush, my Domo. *evil smile*)

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
saryapink

11:53am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((Sarya: I remember when Loki, Ash and I were doing this thing.  Now ribunny and Snaky do it. xD

Crystal: I used to be half-faerie and half-vampire in that rp. T.T  And extra friendly although I was the vampire Queen.

Shadow: Don't bring me into this rp. o_o;  I don't like the idea of being a soul eater. D:

Diamond: *sigh* It was awesome being a baby dragon.  And being Crystal's precious bat. :D  But if I were to be in this rp i'd be a zombie animal. T_T

Sarya: But I need to make a soul eater, Shadow. D:

Shadow: Then make it anyone but me. D:<

Sarya: Oh come on, it's not bad. :c

Crystal: At least i'm the Queen again. :D  Except i'm not half faerie. D:

Shadow: ......... D:)) 

mercyme6

11:55am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

( Angel: Don't make me get Domo!

saryapink

11:58am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((Sarya: Raise your hand if you want Shadow to be a soul eater! :D *raises hand*

Diamond: *raises tail* My hand is too small. ;c

Shadow: Oh god. o_o;  Crystal, don't raise your hand! D:

Crystal: *raises hand* :D

Sarya: Seems like you'll be a soul eater. ;D)) 

saryapink

12:04pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((I got another idea! 8D *goes to add it to the plot*))

mercyme6

12:07pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

( Can we start?)

mercyme6

12:08pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

( dOMO: *TACKLES sHADOW AND BITES HEADS* RAWR!!!!!

Angel: Go Domo!!!! *W00t!* )

saryapink

12:09pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((Don't start yet, I need to go eat. D:))

saryapink

12:32pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((I'm back! :D))

mercyme6

12:48pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

9 Okay, I'll Start)

Angel grabbed the platter of food and blood. She took it to Crystal. " Here you are, Ma'am" she said, smiling. Angel set the platter down and waited for her permission to do something." Anything else?"

saryapink

1:26pm Sep 12 2010 (last edited on 1:34pm Sep 12 2010)

Normal User

((Crystal prefers to hunt on her own, but I guess Angel handing her food is fine. :P))

"Thank you." Crystal said, smiling.  "There isn't anything else I need, so you may leave and do whatever you wish." Crystal wasn't the kind of bossy Queen that demands for piles of gold, she would rather get things on her own.  But not having to get stuff on your own once in a while was fine with her.  She was actually slightly tired of having to go outside every night and attack humans.

She took the glas.s of blood and drank it all.  She was already full, so she just pushed everything to the side, including the tray, and got up.  "Wouldn't hurt to go for a stroll at night." She mumbled to herself.  She went downstairs, her bright red shoes making quiet tap noises as she went down each stair.  She was feeling rather happy today.

As soon as she reached the door her pale cold hands touched the handle and opened it.  The door didn't make any screech noises because it was new, so almost no one would know that she opened her door.  When she got outside the moonlight shown on her light pink hair, making it appear to be lighter then it is; a close shade to white.

"Such a beautiful night." She whispered, gazing at the moon.  It was a full moon today, and was glowing a brilliant shade of white.  The trees, gras.s, plants, everything seemed to be glowing under the light of the moon.  But in the morning it would be all normal again, no hint of white light on them, just plain.

She heard a noise coming from a bush and immediately looked at the bush.  A few of the dark green leaves, that now looked light green because of the light, were rustling and making a shaky noise that sounded like crackling paper a little.  She saw a green rabbit hop out of it, some parts of it's skin ripped off revealing it's bloody flesh and some of it's skeleton and she nearly screamed.

It was just one of those creepy zombie animals, she reminded herself, although her face still showed some fear, even when the rabbit hopped away.  They only attacked humans, and ignored other things.  She wasn't really used to seeing creepy zombie animals.  For her whole life she had seen regular brown bunnies, blue jays, and regular animals.  Now she was a whole different species, a monster, and the animals aren't the adorable creatures they once were.

------

Brian was hiding in his bed under his blanket, scared and shaking hard.  These days going outside wasn't like how it used to be.  There was danger lurking every corner, and you had to think twice before even doing a single action.  The life of a human was now miserable, having to suffer through fear and facing monsters.  It was a game of life or death.

saryapink

2:28pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((Bump. ;c))

mercyme6

2:29pm Sep 12 2010 (last edited on 2:54pm Sep 12 2010)

Normal User

Angel sighed. She went to wash the dishes, then did the laundry. She folded everything, then sat up. " I'm hungry" she said to herself. She got some blood and went home.Shewent into her bedroom and Angel quickly undressed and got into her pajamas. She was always self-concious, even though she had a good body.

saryapink

2:31pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

((Wait...... does Angel live in Crystal's castle? o_o;))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4