A Dance With the Villain {{Teen Romance}} Shall Be the Victor's Reward

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Yasha

6:02pm Sep 17 2010 (last edited on 8:21pm Sep 17 2010)

Normal User

East hasn't done a non-warriors rp in over a month.

She needs her life back.

Plot; High school=Romance+drama+bullies+pressure.

SOMUCHFUN!!
ikr?

Rules;
Respect others.
Mild swearing is okay because it gets censored, nothing too severe please.
Please be semi-literate.
That means, 4-5 sentences perpost, mostly correct spelling and punctuation.
I MIGHT choose a co. Posting first doesn't mean you will be one.
 Most importantly; have fun!

BIO!

Name:
Appearance:
Eye Colour:
Which Clique?
S.O.:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Family:
Other:

Characters:
Annika James, Sara Wilson - Me
Jesca Aiye - Det
Sara - Sara

What's Hapened:

Detneth106

6:13pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

[Let me add Jesca. She's my only charrie with a picture. ^^]

Logo
Detneth106

6:19pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Name: Jesca Aiye

S.O: Straight

Personality: Jesca is shy and introverted, a fidgety girl who flinches at any sudden movements. She is also bookish and enjoys either reading or drawing in her free time.

Deion:
Rhymingwind (Ma'am Fatfais) art. ^o^

Pet: Could she have a pet hawk (Besra)

Crush: Open

Logo
Earthrabbit1

6:22pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

(( Do I have to ask to join?
If so...Join?
But I am getting off now...So if you accept my asking for joining,I'll get my bio in. ^__^ ))

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
Yasha

6:27pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

OoC; No asking, just joining. ;3

Yasha

6:50pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Name: Sarah Wilson
Grade:11
Personality:  Sweet, a bit shy, and very protective over people who are bullied.
Appearance: Medium height- about 5'5", not super thin, she's curvy. Skin isn't plae butit isn't tanned.Eyes are this colour. Hair is dark, thick and super curly and goes to her shoulders.
Eye Colour:      
Which Clique? Music Freaks, Party Goers
S.O.: Straight
Crush: None ;p
BF/GF: Nope
Family: Sister named Nataliya
Other: Friend comitted suicide cause she was bullied, hence the standing up for evryone thing.

Name: Annika James
Grade:10
Personality: Shy, quiet and sad seeming, can be super happy when you know her.
Appearance:
Eye Colour: Chocolate brown
Which Clique? Scene, and new kids.
S.O.: Bi:3
Crush:Nope
BF/GF: Nah
Family: Lives with mother- Maiara, sister-Stella and brother -Drax
Other: Moved from Germany, wasoriginally born in Croatia

ImmortalChild10

7:55pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// I will join but I need to figure out who I want to be -has so many characters-

Photobucket
Saraluvspets

8:01pm Sep 17 2010 (last edited on 9:21pm Sep 17 2010)

Normal User

Name: Sara
Grade: 10
Personality: Kind, caring, and sweet. Rp the rest out. Oh, she has claustrophobia, too.
Appearance: Sara has a tall, slender figure. Most people would refer to her as a runaway model. She has long, brown hair that dangles about an inch above her butt. Her lips are full, and a light pink color.
Eye Colour:       they have flecks of this color in them too:     
Which Clique?: She really doesn't fit into a Clique, but if she had to be in one, she would be in the popular, but nice group.
S.O.: straight
Crush: Da.mien, and somewhat... Nathaniel?
BF/GF: open
Family: only child, her mom and dad only care about her because of her looks.
Other: none really...

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Detneth106

8:07pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

[BTW, she's not Jessica, she's Jesca (And old english name), and she's in the emo clique, though she isn't really one. She's sort of half emo and half loner.]

Logo
Saraluvspets

8:26pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((we need some guys to join...))

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Yasha

8:32pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

ooc; I'll make one, and I'll advertise this on the sb lmbo

Detneth106

8:32pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

[I have one, but his picture isn't done.]

Logo
Saraluvspets

8:38pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((I've never played a guy before... He'll probably end up acting gay and I don't want to play a gay guy...))

ImmortalChild10

8:49pm Sep 17 2010 (last edited on 9:08pm Sep 17 2010)

Normal User

Ooc:// Okay I added a thrid guy. I really wanted to play Nathaniel. <3
Bic:// 
Name: Da.mien Reed (The dot is only there because it censors his name)
Grade: Sophmore = 10th
Personality: Damien is a shy boy. He likes to keep to himself. He will open up if he is asked questions and observes that your a cool person. Once on his good side he'll trust you and just joke around and have fun. He doesn't get mad which is odd. If you try to insult him he'll just shrug it off and walk away staying out of conflict. It would take A LOT to get him visably upset to where he will yell at you, but you would have to be pushing his nerves 24/7.
Appearance:
Eye Colour: Blue
Which Clique?: Outcast/Loner
S.O.: 100% Straight
Crush: Open
BF/GF: None
Family: Mother, Annaleise, died by commiting suicide. Father is an abusive lumber managing drunk.
Other: Even though he's had a horrible past and his father isn't exactly the greatest in the world he doesn't let it bother him. In fact he's moved on from witnissing his mother's suicide. He was 10 when this happened and he does in fact blame his father, but it's got to the point when he's given up on his father. He has scars all acrossed his back from the abuse but he'll never show anyone. He always wears a black jacket -points to picture-. Nor will he speak of his past and the abuse.
----
Name: Radulf Fritz
Grade: Junior = 11th
Personality: Radulf is a very upbeat boy. He loves to have fun and hang out with his friends. He's open and will befriend anyone, including the school bully whom he loves to pick on. He does care about his looks, mainly his hair. He is not unsensitive but if something bores him he won't hesitate to let you know. He likes to play mind games a lot so watch out for that.
Appearance:
( He is not a chick, his playby is Bill Kaulitz. Always has been because of his hair )
Eye Colour: Chocolate Brown
Which Clique?: Emo/Scene, although he hates being titled.
S.O.: 100% Gay. Girls who push themselves on him terrify him.
Crush: Open since he does like to have a sociol love life outside of his long distance boyfriend.
BF/GF: His boyfriend lives in Osaka, Japan. He met him during a forign exchange student/teacher program. He's madly in love with him. <3
Family: Brother, Strify, is a famous singer. His father,David, is a traveling CEO. His mother, Marylin, is a house wife.
Other: He's of German decent. He knows Japanese and English along with his native tongue, German. He's a straight A student although he's letting his grades drop because it's killing his sociol life.
-----
Name: Nathaniel Conwell
Grade:Junior = 11th
Personality: Nathaniel is a very sweet soul. He is also a hopless romantic. He loves attention and takes a liking to quite a few girls based on their personalities. He likes to observe from a distance when he isn't hanging with his friends. He's charming and follows the code of chivalry. (Basically he treats girls like they should be. Proper, polite, never would offend them on purpose... like a princess)
Appearance:
Eye Colour: Green
Which Clique?: Outcast/Emo
S.O: 100% Straight
Crush: Open
BF/GF: None
Family: Father died when he was 5 and his mother is a lawyer.
Other: Nothing really.

Photobucket
Saraluvspets

8:51pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((Can Sara crush on Da.mien?))

ImmortalChild10

9:09pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Anyone can have a crush on my characters. I don't mind.

Photobucket
Saraluvspets

9:19pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((Thankyou Immortal.))

Detneth106

9:34pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

[Jesca likes/hates Nathaniel. She thinks he's a fraud. O__O]

Logo
ImmortalChild10

9:49pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// lol. He's not. That's how he was raised. ^.^ But I guess she'll have to figure that out herself.

Photobucket
Detneth106

10:01pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

-She`s stubborn-

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3