What time is it?ADVENTURE TIME-Privet, me and Micron-No,really what's the time?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
ribunny123

8:08pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Alight, here we are.  x3 I'll use the same plot that I'm going to use with Tavi.  x3

So, a new person has come to AT land.  She has the power to create creatures, items, anything they want with their imagination.  With her shapeshifting cat, they try to take over AT land.  Fin and Jake are going to try to stop her, and all that.  x3  Maybe even fall in love with them >:D  *WinkWink*

So.. Like it?  I'm being the shapeshifting cat if you do, since I'm being the girl with Tavi x3 

Krillacreat

8:11pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((But Micron Legend likes cats. ;c Well, fair is fair, so I'll just be Jake, Princess Bubblegum, that small alien, & Oobi. c; ))

ribunny123

8:17pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((It's not just a cat, it's like.. a shapeshifting cat, so it's not really a cat it's an everything.  o3o .. That doesn't make you feel better does it?  xD

Anyways.. you can have the girl make millions of cats that you can all play as x3

I'm naming the cat Jill btw |D

So that means I'm being Jill, Fin, and LSP c:

Who's going to start?  c:)) 

Krillacreat

8:20pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((You will start while I read 'bout Bong since I know the basics of me 3 other charries... Though it might be good to also read about Oobi as well.))

ribunny123

8:35pm Sep 6 2010 (last edited on 8:44pm Sep 6 2010)

Normal User

((Okay x3

Oh hey, since we are being characters from other things too, can I be Lampy from The Brave Little Toaster Movie? :Dt oaster.jpg  andbrave-little-toaster45.jpg(He's the lamp x3)

I'll start now xD))

Jill was laying on a rock, purring contently.  She loved the feeling of the sun soaking into her soft orange fur.  Her ear flicked when she heard something move next to her ear, and she opened one of her emerald green eyes that was yellowish around the iris.  It was a plump looking mouse.  She sat up, smirking at the mouse and getting ready to jump at it.  Before she could, however, it opened it's tiny little mouse mouth and said.  "Oi!  Hello there cat!  How's the weather up there!"  Then it ran away holding in giggles as Jill stared open-mouthed.  "Why did we come to this weird place?"  She asked her human companion.  "It's so weird here."

Lumpy Space Princess, or LSP as everyone called her, was floating around gruffly. "Ugh, I'm not having a fun time."  She said, frowning.  The special way to get back to her Lumpy Space Kingdom was broken and now she couldn't get back to her castle.

Fin was sitting with his best friend and partner, Jake.  "Hey Jake, I heard some new girls are visiting here, wanna like.. Meet them or something?" 

Lampy hopped around AT land.  "Huh, I never read about this place on the maps!"  He said blinking.  "At least that radio isn't here to bother me!"  He looked up at the sun for a few seconds, "Now to find out where the plug of that giant lamp is!"

((I gotta go D:)) 

Krillacreat

9:11pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

((You're the one who mentioned the idea for the rp & came up w/ the plot, so ask yourself.)) 

Oobi walked around in search of his home. "Uma? Grampu? Kako?" he called before seeing Finn and Jake. "You- friends. You- friends- tell Oobi where Grampu?" he asked.

Jake saw Oobi. "I don't know about you, Finn, but I'd rather go see that talking hand," he suggested. He then felt something bump into him.

Bong began to squeak out unhappily toned noises and whimpered as he looked up at Finn and Jake. He then began to whimper louder when he heard Princess Bubblegum call him by the wrong name.

"Bing? Where are you?" she called while searching for Bong.

InvalidNumbers

8:32am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

You guys are wierd.

99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Beiber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. I am one of the 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACK FLIP!"
ribunny123

2:41pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

((Oh okay.  o3o  Myself says yes.

And we know that :o))

"I guess that's a better idea."  Finn chuckled, looking at the hand.  "Um.. Hand thing, are you a friend or an er.. what was the word?  Oh!  Foe." 

Krillacreat

3:39pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Oobi stared at Finn in confusion and scratched the side of his pointing finger with his thumb. "Me- Oobi," he replied in a confused tone.

Jake sighed. "You- Oobi- friend or not?" he asked slowly and calmly.

"Me- Oobi- friend. You- friend- tell Oobi where Uma?" Oobi replied.

ribunny123

3:54pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Finn blinked, realizing that he had to talk slowly for this creature.  "Who- Uma?"  He asked slowly. 

Krillacreat

3:59pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"Uma Oobi sister," Oobi replied to Finn.

"Uma little girl Oobi?" Jake asked as he formed the shape of a hand smaller than Oobi wearing a small flower upon the pinky finger. "This what Uma look like?"

"Yes," Oobi replied.

ribunny123

9:23pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"Where last time Oobi saw Uma?"  Finn asked Oobi slowly, sort of feeling silly for talking like he was.

Krillacreat

9:36pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

"Oobi saw Uma Grampu house," Oobi replied to Finn. He then noticed Bong standing behind Jake. "Fuzzy- pet?" he asked as he came over to pet the alien creature.

Bong whimpered. He then smiled as he saw a bright mouse running pa-ssed and scurried after the small creature until he knew it was too late to interview the mouse.

ribunny123

10:06pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Finn blinked.  "Is it me or did things just get more super weird then usual..?"  He murmured to Jake.

Jill narrowed her eyes as when she noticed some creatures in the distance.  "Who the heck are they?"  She muttered to herself.  She was just about to walk over to them when she tripped over what seemed to be a lamp.  "What the-"  Her eyes widened as she realized the Lamp had eyes.  "Who are you?!"

"Oops.." Lampy said, then quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be inanimate again.

"Too late for that."  Jill growled, she then looked around a little.  "I'm going to bring you to my owner/partner, maybe she'll know what to do with you."  ((Pst, the owner/partner is the evil girl that can create anything using her imagination and you control her .3.  Just incase you forgotted.)) 

Krillacreat

10:13pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

OOC: Unless if Oobi and/or Bong are evil, I don't have any evil charries. ;c

BIC: Jake shrugged. "A little, I guess," Jake replied. He then looked back at Oobi and shook his head. "We don't even know who Fuzzy here is," he replied as Princess Bubblegum appeared in the exact same portion of the scene.

"Bing, you get back here this instant, young man." she called after Bong, who started to whimper and shed tears.

ribunny123

10:26pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

((*Headdesk* I didn't mean to write evil xD;  -still tired-  x3))

Finn glanced at Bing, at the hand, at Jake, then at Princess Bubblegum.  "We need to try and sort out everything here..."  He said. 

Jill sighed, and rolled her eyes when her owner/partner didn't appear.  Even thought she hadn't called her.  Jill was like that, she expected everything to come to her.  She picked up the lamps 'neck' between her jaws and shook it.  "Talk damn you!"  She roared.

"Alright!  Alright!"  Lampy whined, opening his eyes and getting green in the face like he was about to puke.

"Good."  Jill said, talking around the lamp in her jaws then spat him onto the ground.  "Now tell me, how do you talk?"

"E-everything can talk!"  He blurted out despite the rules that all inanimate objects were given.  "But most of us keep it secret."

"Interesting."  Jill replied, sitting and curling her tail around her feet.  "And strange.  I guess it's strangely interesting.

Krillacreat

8:45pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

Jake shrugged again. "Maybe the hybrid should calm down," he said in referrence to Pirncess Bubblegum to see how Finn would react.

OOC: I meant that I don't want Jill's magical human. ;c

ribunny123

9:00pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

((*Sigh*  Fine.  xD))

Finn growled and thumped Jake in the back of the head.  "Stop it."  He growled.

Jill narrowed her eyes at what seemed to be a human, a dog, a princess, an alien thing, and a hand in the distance.  "Hey, lamp thing.  Go and spy on them."  She commanded Lampy.

"Oh!  Sounds fun."  Lampy said and crawled over to the group like an inch worm, he then hid behind a rock.  However, his electrical cord was still visual and he was moving it side to side like a cat would.

Krillacreat

5:14pm Sep 9 2010

Normal User

Jake chuckled lightly to himself. "Alright, Finn," he replied before noticing Lampy's cord. "See that?" he asked while pointing towared the tiny boulder.

ribunny123

5:45pm Sep 9 2010

Normal User

((I had a dream last night where Jake had a pet rock and Finn was jealous of it x3))

Finn narrowed his eyes at the cord.  "What do you think it is..?"  He murmured so whatever it was wouldn't hear him.

Lampy was oblivious to the fact that Finn and Jake had seen his cord, and he still was moving it around. 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4