What time is it?ADVENTURE TIME-Privet, me and Micron-No,really what's the time?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Krillacreat

9:17pm Sep 9 2010

Normal User

Jake shrugged and then played guns with his hands. "Whatever you are, come out from behind the rock," he announced and then silently chuckled. "Being a cop's fun, Dude," he whispered to Finn. Oobi got scared and hid with Lampy.

"Hi, friend- Mr. Lamp," Oobi said.

"Mr. Lamp?" Jake chuckled.

ribunny123

9:40pm Sep 9 2010

Normal User

Finn blinked.  "I think that may be a talking lamp.."  He said, staring at Lampy.

"I-I'm not a lamp!"  Lampy replied.  "And I'm definitely not spying on you if that's what you think!"  He covered his mouth with his cord.  "Oops.." 

Krillacreat

6:23pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Oobi scratched the side of his pointer finger. "Spying? Hm. Spying nice?" he asked Finn and Jake.

"No way. Spying nice- no," Jake replied to Oobi.

"Then why do you two do it every third day?" Princess Bubblegum asked as she picked up Bong. Bong squirmed in the Princess's arms and squealed low-pitched squeals.

ribunny123

6:28pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Lampy looked around and tried to run away, but was stopped when Finn stepped on his cord to stop him from getting away.  "Why are you spying on us?"  He asked, tilting his head to one side.

Lampy sighed.  "Because the cat told me to."  He replied.  "And please don't hurt me!  It's not my fault I'm a spineless excuse for a lamp!"  He made a sniffling sound like he was about to cry.

Krillacreat

6:32pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

"I'd say take out his light bulb and whack a rock with him," Jake whispered to Finn while Oobi began to cry out of fear. Bong made his squeals again to show sympathy for Oobi.

ribunny123

6:34pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

"No way dude."  Finn murmured to Jake.  "Look at him, he looks like he's sorry, and the cat probably forced him to do it."

Lampy sniffled and looked at Finn.  "Yes yes!  The cat did force me to do it!  I swear!  I'll even bring to to her to prove it!" 

Krillacreat

6:38pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Jake hm'ed about it and nodded. "But we'll have to hold your cord so you won't run away," he warned.

sasori

6:42pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Lol, wut an epic ti
tle.xD *Steals something(I dunno.... A pie or something?) and flees*

ribunny123

6:44pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

"Okay.  Sounds like a deal."  Lampy said and put his cord in Jakes hand, the metal part acting like two little finger-like appendages.  "She's over here."  He said, leading them over to where an orange cat was sun-bathing on a rock, probably sleeping.  (Omg, can Jake fall in love with Jill?  >|D)

Krillacreat

7:29pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

OOC: Well... It'll have to be a slow progress since he likes Lady Rainicorn in the show. ó3ò'

BIC: Oobi chuckled at the sight of Jill. "Kitty. Kitty nice?" he asked the three. Jake shrugged.

ribunny123

7:35pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((*Flails*  We can just make Lady Rainicorn not be in the rp y'know .3.))

Jill's ears perked up when she heard someone's voice.  She slowly opened her eyes, and jumped up when she saw other creatures near her, her fur bristling all over.  "Who are you?!"  She exclaimed.

Lampy flinched, hiding behind Finn and Jake. 

Krillacreat

7:57pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

"I'm Jake, Miss Cat, and this here is my buddy Finn," he replied as politely and calmly as he could. He then pointed to Oobi. "And that's Oobi. He wants to know if you're nice."

Oobi shook his hand-head a little and then opened it to ask if she wanted to shake hands to confirm that she was nice.

ribunny123

8:03pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Jill blinked.  "Er.. Okay then.  I'm Jill."  She held out her paw and shook hands with Oobi.  "Nice to meet you all.. I guess."  She glanced at Lampy who was hiding behind Finn.  Figures.. She thought.  I should have known he would crack.

Krillacreat

8:52pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Jake nodded while Oobi squealed to himself, "Kitty nice."

ribunny123

8:53pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 8:54pm Sep 10 2010)

Normal User

"Um.. Yes.  Kitty nice."  Jill replied, blinking at Oobi.  "Kitty nice friend."  Oy vey.. I sound like an idiot talking like this..

Krillacreat

9:06pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Oobi began to stroke his hand across Jill's back. "Kitty- fur- soft," he declared after petting the female cat. Jake pulled Oobi away from Jill in case if she'd scratch him.

"Woah, Oobi. You've gotta ask her before petting her," Jake warned.

ribunny123

9:18pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Jill purred a little.  "It's fine if he pets me."  She purred.  "It feels quite nice."  She turned to Oobi, "Kitty- Like- Pet.  Pet- Kitty- More?"  She chuckled a little bit after she was finished talking.  "It's a bit fun to talk like that."

Krillacreat

10:12pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Oobi made his way back over to Jill and pet her again. Jake crossed his arms and looked away.

ribunny123

8:48pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

Jill purred some more.  She noticed that Jake was looking away with his arms crossed.  "What's with the crossing of the arms and the looking of the way?"  She asked, still purring.

Krillacreat

8:51pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

Jake quickly looked back at Jill and uncrossed his arms. "Huh?" he asked in an attempt to play dumb.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4