We Have To Find A Cure ((Private RP)) Before It's Too Late

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Shadowwolf96

9:57pm Jun 11 2010 (last edited on 10:08pm Jun 11 2010)

Normal User

Here it is.

there is a sickness that is spreading from pokemon to pokemon.  It all started when an abandoned pokemon ate an infected piece of food that had a bacteria on it called, tekcop sretsnom.  Call Tekop for short.  The symptoms of Tekop is drowsiness at first.  Then the pokemon become mad and try to bite anything that comes near it.  Then, after a few hours of that, it dies.  This disease is horrible, and starting to spread by the infected pokemon's bites.  It is also starting to spread to humans.  The situation looks bleak.  Then, there is hope.  They find out that recently a new mew was born, and it is the only mew left {Yes there are multiple mews >:/ if there are multiple shaymin there can me multiple mews too}  and she is the only one immune to the disease.  Some want to capture her, kill her, and test on her for a cure.  Others want to try to find a cure by simply taking some blood.  The mew doesn't trust either group.  Which side will you be on?  Will you earn the mews trust?  Or will you and your pokemon perish?  Only time can tell.

Skelly

Name:

Looks:

Persona:

History:

Pokemon:

Pokemon Skelly

Name:

Species:

Lvl:

((um i g2g bai!))

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
ribunny123

10:06pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((Hai 8D))

Shadowwolf96

10:07pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((hai lol. imma post the charrie bio.))

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
ribunny123

10:08pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((yay c:))

Rika

10:08pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((ouo

Join as my lab-born Pokemon?))

Shadowwolf96

10:09pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((i have to go DX))

ribunny123

10:11pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((Yesh Rika ^.^ {Hopefully shadow doesn't mind o3o)

Get back here shadow D8<)) 

zozane008

10:11pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

(( Can teh zozo join ^^?))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Rika

10:16pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((Is it okay if I'm just like...wild Pokemon?

My Pokemon hate humans. ono))

Detneth106

10:16pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

{Galen, check your r-mails D<}

Logo
ribunny123

10:30pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

Name: Ribunny

Looks: she has blondeish brown hair.  A mix of her mother's and her father's.  She also has bright blue eyes that can look scary when she is mad.  She also always wears a camouflage hoodie.  She NEVER leaves home without it.  Unless its being washed.  D; Like it is now xD

Persona: Very funny and hyper.  She almost always has a smile on her face.  She is a bit paranoid and quick to defend herself if needed.  She also has some anger management issues.  But is working on them.

History: When she was born she was taken care of by a rich family.  They took very good care of her.  Then, one day, they mysteriously disappeared.  She was taken in the care of an orphanage, who did not treat her well.  She escaped from it, and was taken care of by pokemon, this is why she can understand pokemon. 

Pokemon: Char the charizard, Flower the quilava, Changey the ditto, and Penny the Persian.

~

Name: Professor Winter

Looks: a very tall man, he has a mustache like professor Rowan {xD} and frosty white hair.  His eyes are an icey blue color and he always wears a white lab coat and squeaky black shoes.  He also has a pair of thick gl*censored*es that are always on his nose.

Persona: a bit stuck up.  He does not believe in anything that was not proven by science yet.  He doesn't really like children, but tolerates them.  

History: Unknown

Pokemon: Everest  the abomasnow, Lily the Weavile, and Frost the Frostl*censored*

~

I'mma not making the bios for their pokemon, okay?  I'm tired x.x I'll just make the bio for Myth.  I'm making my own bio though xD

Name: Myth

Species: Mew

Personality: Shy and reserved, it is hard to get her to trust someone.  She is also very curious, and doesn't think before she acts, which gets her in trouble a lot.  She acts a bit odd at times.

Looks: She wears a camouflage beret she 'found.'  She is also smaller and her eyes are bigger then most mews, since she had just hatched. 

Other: loves oran berries.  She is also not good with her moves yet, and sometimes uses them by accident.

Rika

10:48pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((I'ma be lazy and copy their bios from my Pokemon RP. :D))

ribunny123

10:50pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((lol okay xD))

Rika

10:57pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

Name: Answers to Experiment Number 426, as well as Change. YEah....they didn't really care enough to give him a good name. e.o

Species: Riolu....thing. Appears to be a mix of Riolu and Eeveelutions, though. Poor baby. D:

Looks: A bit smaller than your average Riolu and is colored black where he should be blue, and blood red where he should black. He has an X scar on his muzzle from a fight at the lab, and has bi-colored eyes like Inferno, purple and forest green. He also has blue stripes, almost like an umbreon's, located on the areas of his body that correspond with the Umbreon's rings' locations. He still has shackles around his wrists, if you can call them that, and his 'ankles' from when he was at the lab. Along with all of this, he has a violet gem in he middle of his forehead that changes colors with his emotions. He's also got a fur-ruff not unlike a Flareon's, making him the strangest-looking Riolu you'll ever get to meet.

History: Was born in a lab and kept chained up because, like Inferno, he's very unstable. He ran away when he was only two weeks old, or something like that.

Persona: He's very antisocial, but has a bleeding heart on the inside. HE really doesn't know how to act towards other Pokemon, since he was always by himself...chained to a wall...

Other: Can use almost every type of move, thanks to those freaking Scientists. I personally blame Team Rocket. e.o

Name: Inferno

Species: Lab-born Flareon

Looks: Inferno has darker fur than most flareons, and hisfluffy things are black with red streaks. He has bi-colored eyes, one forest green and the other bright purple. His head-puff covers his purple eye, leaving his forest-green eye, which is the left one, out for all to see.  He also has a 69 branded on his right flank, showing he escaped from a lab. He was the 69th experiment, and the only one to survive to adulthood. Oh, he's also bigger than your average Flareon. oUo So if he has any kids, theire DNA is gonna be real messed up. e.o

History: He was created in a lab and started out life a little black Eevee that was actually a lot smaller than regular Eevee. At first, he had others to play with, but they all steadily died until he was the only one left. He grew lonely, as well as fearful of his own power. He may have been smaller, but he was also more powerful than the others, which was the whole reason he survived. After six months, he escaped form the lab, a 69 branded on his right flank, which would remain as a scar for the rest of his life. He eventually came upon some Trainer's bag and stole their Fire Stone, hoping he could be normal if he evolved. Well, he just became weirder. Since then, he's kind of avoided unneeded contact and really doesn't want a mate, knowing their children could end up worse off than he was.

Persona: He's very silent and to himself to the point of seeming cold and uncaring. But you can't really blame him, can you?

Other: He is more powerful than regular Flareon and has a hard time controlling his own power. If he gets mad, he will actually burst into flames.He also despises humans for doing what they did to him. >w>

Name: Zenneth, but also answers to Experiment Number 324

Species: Eevee...thing...e.o

Family: Eeveelution

Other:Was created in a lab from who knows what all kinds of DNA. Is still considered a young Eevee, but is highly powerful and very unstable due to the fact he was born from a test tube and a pertri dish. e.o

Picture: va:void(0);" ti
tle="Click to zoom out.">

((You know...only more...Eevee-sized. .u.))

And due to his messed-up genes, he will evolve into this: 

((I wanna start this RP now. ouo))

ribunny123

11:02pm Jun 11 2010

Normal User

((I want to start it now too o3o but Shadow isn't here... -_-;))

Shadowwolf96

9:32am Jun 12 2010

Normal User

Name: Taylor Sommers

Looks: Long, brown hair that has blond streaks in it when in the sun. She is 4'5'' and has an average weight. She has gray eyes that have silver streaks in them. She has olive-toned skin and is well-muscled.

Persona: imma rp it out.

History: Hisssss...

Pokemon: Lucario, Charizard, Swampert, Luxray, Garchomp

Pokemon Skelly

Name: Lucario

Species: Lucario

Lvl: 46

Name: Charizard

Species: Charizard

Lvl: 42

Name: Swampert

Species: Swampert

Lvl: 43

Name:Luxray

Species: Luxray

Lvl: 43

Name: Garchomp

Species: Garchomp

Lvl: 44

Shadowwolf96

9:38am Jun 12 2010

Normal User

"Charizard, go!" She screamed at him as she jumped onto his back. He let out a panicked flare of breath as the Tyranitar burst from the forest. It's mouth was foaming and its eyes were mad. She looked down and grabbed Lucario's hand as Charizard took off. Lucario shot her a grateful glance as he was returned to his ball. "That was close, Charizard," She said and leaned into his neck. He gave a small huff and agreed with her. Once they had left the Tyranitar behind, Taylor told Charizard to land. He obeyed, feeling strained and landed neatly on the ground. She returned him to his ball and let him rest and released Lucario again.

--

Lucario exploded from his ball and scanned the area immedietly, a habit he had gotten into since the first pokemon had become infected. When all was safe, he padded over to Taylor. She nodded to him and they stepped into a walk together to one of the cities where they would be safe. Taylor had explained to him that she wanted to gather supplies before they set out on their journey. They had come across the information of the mew and Taylor was confident she could find it without scaring it off.

Rika

9:49am Jun 12 2010

Normal User

Change walked out into the path and turned his head to stare at the human with emotionless bi-colored eyes, the strange Umbreon-like rings he had glowing in the dark. He turned around to look straight at both her and her Lucario, the shackles around his wrists glinting a bit in the sunlight. Yup.He was a creepy, mutant Riolu, an experiment done by Team Rocket. And he escaped.

Inferno followed behind the strange-looking Riolu and then looked at the human and growled, his dark fur bristilng. He hated humans, because humans are the ones who turned him, Change, and Zenneth into freaks of nature.

Speaking of which, Zenneth padded out a moment later and hopped onto Inferno's back, the Flareon warm and comfy. The weird-looking Eevee also stared at the human and her Pokemon, then narrowed his eyes. Grrr....humans...

((Yup.

And they're not very high levels, but because of their DNA mixes they're very powerful.But they can't control the strength of their attacks. ono))

Shadowwolf96

9:52am Jun 12 2010 (last edited on 9:57am Jun 12 2010)

Normal User

((Rika, I just thought you wanted the lab pokemon to belong to someone :P))

Lucario cocked his head to the right and his blue eyes glowed as he examined the area around him. He saw the three creatures, unlike any pokemon he had ever sensed. His blue eyes swam with a milky confusion.

--

Taylor noticed Lucario turned rigid and alert. She followed his glowing gaze and saw three pokemon huddled in the shadows. She scrunched up her eyes and gasped. The pokemon weren't normal, but they weren't infected. She crouched down and gave them wary stares. "Lucario, go see what they want," She said and Lucario nodded.

--

Lucario took a hesitant step toward them, though instinct was screaming at him to get his paws glowing with their familiar and powerful aura, he did not want to startle them. He spoke to them telepathically, not daring to enter their alien minds. "My name is Lucario. Are you in need of as.sistance? We mean you no harm." He said to them and held up his hands, meaning them peace.

Rika

9:53am Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((I just have my lab Pokemon. ono

I can make a Trainer, though.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3