We Have To Find A Cure ((Private RP)) Before It's Too Late

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Shadowwolf96

11:04am Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((((Rika, I just thought you wanted the lab pokemon to belong to someone :P You don't hafta make a trainer if you don't want. 8D))

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
Rika

11:17am Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((They hate humans. xD))

Rika

2:40pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((-hums-

See you gais...Monday I guess. ;n;))

ribunny123

3:21pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((*Chains Rika to a wall* You shall stay here >8u))

Ribunny was sitting in a field, she was staring at her persian, Penny, with concern.  Penny was currently asleep, her chest rising and falling rhythmically, but something was wrong.  Penny had been sleeping like this for days now, and didn't wake up.  Ribunny sighed, her eyes wondering to a bite mark on Penny's leg.  "I don't want to believe it..." She murmured.  "I think I have to though.  Penny has been bitten, and she is in one of the phases of Tekop.  Soon she will probably awaken and attack.."  Tears started to fall down her face, "And I may have to kill her."  She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked to see her Char, her charizard looking at her sadly.

"I know its hard." He said in pokespeech , "Maybe we can find a cure before she awakens."  

Ribunny sighed again.  She could tell Char was trying to comfort her, even though she didn't understand him.  If only something could cure Penny...

~~~~~~

A lone egg sat in the edge of the forest.  It was not in a nest, it was just sitting there.  It was a pinkish color, and seemed to glow.  It was going to hatch soon.  Suddenly, the egg started to glow very brightly, and many cracks formed in it, then, it bursted open, revealing a tiny female mew.  The mew opened one of her bright blue eyes and looked around.  Where is my family?  She thought.  Too young to hover, she shakily stood up, and wobbled over to some bushes and peeked through them.  She saw a town, and something that really caught her attention, a toy store, with a little action figure with a camouflage beret on, just the right size for her head.  She quietly tiptoed to the store, and raced in when someone opened the door.  No one noticed her because she was so small.  She then raced over to where the display window was, and took the beret off of the action figure {Who was taller then she was} and put it on her own head.  It was a perfect fit.  She made a happy humming sound, which got the attention of a women.  She screamed when she saw they mew.  "Rat!  Rat!" She screamed.  "Thats no rat!" A trainer said, "Thats a mew!  They are myths!  I'm going to catch it!"  He sent out a rattatat, who quickly turned on the trainer, it was foaming at the mouth.  "That rattatat has Tekop!  Everyone run!"  In the chaos, the mew was able to sneak out of the store and run into the forest again.  What did they say about me?  I'm a myth?  Hm..  Myth.. I like that.

((The adventures of Myth the mew xD)) 

Shadowwolf96

4:57pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

Lucario flicked his head around at the sound of screams. He cocked his head again and realized that people were running from something. He flicked his gaze to Taylor and the alien pokemon were forgotten. Lucario darted forward, knowing Taylor would follow. She did and what she saw scared the heck out of her. The path opened up into the side entrance to a small town. People and trainers were running from one thing. She narrowed her eyes as she saw a Rattata snapping at everything close by and foam pouring from its mouth.

She nodded to Lucario. He knew she wouldn't want her to go near it so he awaited her command. "Lucario! Use Aura Sphere!" She yelled and Lucario brought both hands to his side and a blue, shadowy ball appeared in his hand. With one swift movement, he flung it as hard as he could at the Rattata. It hit its mark and the pokemon was thrown flat on its back, dazed. Since that had been a fighting type move and one of Lucario's most powerful, the Rattata wouldn't stand a chance.

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
Shadowwolf96

7:08pm Jun 12 2010

Normal User

((bump))

ribunny123

7:40pm Jun 12 2010 (last edited on 8:50am Jun 13 2010)

Normal User

Ribunny thought she heard some commotion.  She glanced at Penny for a second, then looked at Char.  Her eyes seeming to say all that was needed.  Keep Penny safe.  Char nodded and Ribunny ran to where she heard the noises coming from.  "Everything oka- woah."  She gasped when she saw the rattata, but knew what was happening by the look in its eyes.  "Can we help?" Ribunny asked Taylor.  ((Can they already know each other? o3o))

The rattata snarled at the two trainers.  It had no sanity left in it.  A normal rattata would run, but its senses were mashed up and taken over by Tekop.  It snarled again, this time louder and more menacing, and charged at Lucario, trying to bite him.

Myth was watching everything unfold from the bushes.  She felt like it was her fault that everything went chaotic.  She made a wining sound, wishing she could help.  She knew though, that there was no way she could.  She was just a baby after all.

ribunny123

8:50am Jun 13 2010

Normal User

((bump.))

Shadowwolf96

11:52am Jun 13 2010 (last edited on 11:55am Jun 13 2010)

Normal User

Lucario jumped back from the bite and wiped his brow. He flung another powerful aura sphere, this time, bigger than the last. Since the Rattata was close, it struck it again, but Taylor was unsure if that would stop it.

"Luxray, Go!" She yelled and tossed a pokeball into the air. An enourmous Luxray sprung out and he dropped into a defensive crouch. "Luxray, use Thunder!" She yelled and a giant thunderbolt hit the Rattata.

Taylor gave a quick glance to Ribunny. "Just make sure none of your pokemon get bit as we battle this thing," She said, though happy to see Ri. She hadn't seen her in a while because Taylor had been training to become pokemon champ before the outbreak had happened. The elite four had withdrawn into their protected tower and sealed themselves off from the world.

Shadowwolf96

8:41am Jun 14 2010

Normal User

((bump))

ribunny123

8:16pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

The Rattata screeched with pain and anger as it was flung back by the aura sphere and the thunder.  It was thrown against a rock.  It slowly got up, snarling.  All of a sudden it stumbled, and fell on the ground, seeming to be dead.

"Oh my..." Ribunny gasped.  "The bacteria must have killed it."  She took a step foreword, trying to get a better look at it.  "I know it was trying to kill us, but its still just a poor little-"

She was cut off when the Rattata jumped up again.  Trying to snap at Ribunny, barley missing her.  It seemed to be angrier then ever.  Its hackles where raised and it was bristling.

"Gah!" Ribunny exclaimed, "It tricked me!"  She took out a pokeball, "I'll teach you!" She growled, "Go!  Changey!"  She sent out her ditto.  "Transform into a Medicham!"

Changey growled and transformed into a Machamp.  It didn't like to be told what to do.  Without waiting for orders, it used drain punch on the Rattata, knocking it back again.

Ribunny sighed.  "Why don't you listen to me?" She said.  "At least its a fighting type..." 

Shadowwolf96

9:05pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Lucario snarled in frustration and looked at Taylor for help. "Lucario, use the biggest aura sphere you can muster," Lucario nodded and took a deep breath. His breathing was ragged from the aura spheres he had been tossing and he was drained of energy, but he summoned what was left into a huge, glowing blue ball. He hurled it at the Rattata, hoping it would finish it off. Luxray looked up at Taylor, waiting for an order, but she held out her hand. He took a defensive crouch.

"Wait and see if it's still alive,' She said to him and he nodded. "Keep your distance," She said, not wanting to lose any of her precious partners.

Rika

2:31pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

((Lol.

Should my Pokemon come in and save the day? ;D))

Shadowwolf96

2:56pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

((sure))

Rika

3:32pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

Inferno soon burst out of the cover of the forest with Zenneth and Change riding on his back. He skidded to a halt near the infected Rattata and growled, fur sparking off embers. The strange Riolu and strange Eevee hopped off of the oversized Flareon's back. Change held back his paws, charging up a Shadow Ball, just in case the Rattata got up. Inferno walked up to it and lifted the creature into his mouth by its neck, making sure not to kill it. He just wanted to be sure it couldn't bite him.

Then he turned his head to look at the human, his visible forest green eye lingering on her as his ears pricked forward, fluffy tail twitching. Hnnn. Why was /she/ here?

Shadowwolf96

7:27pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

Taylor watched as the largest of the three pokemon lifted the Rattata in its powerful jaws. She flinched when it's fangs hung tightly to it, but she hardened her heart. Closing her eyes, she murmered to the pokemon. "Kill it. It won't stop if you don't," She said and Lucario put his paws down, sadness leaking into his shadowy aura. Luxray pulled out of his defensive stance and his electric sparks died down.

Rika

8:06pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

Inferno pulled his ears back at the request, growling softly. He ws not going to kill a Pokemon just because some /human/ told him to. He put enough pressure on the Rattata's neck to keep it knocked out and set it down.

Change, the Riolu, walked up after a bit, looking up at the Lucario curiously, wondering if he would look like that when he evolved and be normal. He looked down at the shackles on his wrists and ankles, then at his weird fur colors, and closed hsi bi-colored eyes. No. He would never be normal. He'd probably just be freakier when he evolved.

Inferno, after a few moments, lifted the Rattata into his aws once again and padded out of sight to end the Pokemon's suffering, not because of what the human told him.

Zenneth padded up to Change and looked at him curiously, flicking his blue tail as he tilted his head.

Shadowwolf96

10:47pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

Lucario kneeled down next to Riolu. He looked past the small warrior's fur color and differences. He saw honor and respect in the dark depths of his eyes. Lucario held his fist over his heart before giving a short bow to the Riolu. He figured the pokemon would know what he meant, as they were of the same species. Almost.

--

Taylor held out Luxray's pokeball and he returned silently. She atched the over-sized Flareon carry the Rattata away. She looked away as it left and watched as Lucario did a series of movements in that silent way of his. She recognized those movements. He had only used them twice before. Once, to her and the other, when they had come across one of the Elite trainers. He had placed his fist over his heart and had bowed to him.

Rika

11:49pm Jun 15 2010

Normal User

Change mimicked the movement after a moment, a small smile, his first smile, pulling at the sides of his muzzle. Then he glanced at his shackled wrist and the smile faded, reminded again of how he was a freak of nature, something not meant to exist in the first place. If those humans hadn't done what they did, would he be a normal Riolu? Or would he not exost at all...?

Shadowwolf96

10:16am Jun 16 2010

Normal User

Lucario saw sadness pierce the small Riolu's gaze. He crouched down next to him and rubbed his right paw up his left arm. He did the same with Riolu's and then shrugged, showing that they weren't that different.

((need to wait for Ri to reply :P))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3