Kool and Reu 1X1 no lurkers, well, you can lurk as long as we don't know about it.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Reubin

1:37am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

Right, I'll let you post the first RP, lol.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

5:30am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

(( Okay. That means I post another bio right? *Confuzzled* Lolz. ))

Reubin

10:42am Oct 5 2010

Normal User

((Yeah, sorry about that, I emant to type Bio))

\r\n\r\n
Celty

5:38pm Oct 5 2010

Normal User

(( Its okay^^ ))

Name: Katana Sazos

Looks: Has long, black glossy hair, luminescent green eyes, dark skinned but not too dark. Skinny, tall.

Personality: Katana has a sort of trusting problem, it takes awhile for her to actually trust someone. She has been known for knowing a person her entire life and still not trusting them, unless of course, there is something special about them in her opinion. Katana is also very adventurous, and mischievous. She is a kind, loyal and warm-hearted person, always coming to the aide of those in need.

For or against government? : Against

Reubin

1:48am Oct 6 2010

Normal User

Name: Sumnor Pegagnyx

Looks: Long, black straight hair, down to his shoulder blades, waist length leather jacket, jeans that are worn at the bottom from years of wear and a pair of cl*censored*ic military boots, that looked like they could kick a human head off in one movement.

Personallity: he's cold, calculating, trying always to plan his next move, just so he can stay ahead of the government, it takes a special kind of person to make him warm, and he has still to meet another since his last girlfriend at 16.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

6:35am Oct 6 2010

Normal User

(( So I guess I start :D ))

The endless snarl of demons echoed off the city walls, wails of dismay were silenced with a cold thump. The sky, a scarlet red, looked as if someone had painted it with their blood. Dead bodies lay on the streets, their faces with an ex
pression of horror, that is, if they still had a head. Buildings crashed to the ground every now and then, worn down by the never ceasing battle. There was a creepy silence that seemed to hang in the atmosphere of the town. It really and truly looked like the end of the world, oh how the people wished it was. Out of the shadows of a slanted building, Katana walked out, her boots making a silent clicking noise against the cement. Her ex
pression was blank as she concentrated on the movements around her. So far she had killed many demons and seen many deaths. One of the deaths was her brother, he had been protecting her and his life had ended. Seeking revenge she had continued on, trying to outsmart the government. One of the wanted posters read: "Katana" Only because she had snuck into an army truck, it was risky but worth it. She had learned what they were looking for and she found it before they could, a document that was hidden in what used to be a bank. Outraged, the government sent out patrols looking for her but she was too smart for them. This document was now in her pocket, safe. Katana would die protecting it.

Reubin

12:52pm Oct 6 2010

Normal User

Sumnor was marching through the city streets, looking for Katana, wanting to find her and join up again preferably before he had to endure another wave of demons. His military boots creaked slightly as he crouched low and listened silently, hearing blooded feet and claws hit the ground rather far away from him, but he picked up on an oh-so familiar sound not too far away, the sound of Katana's boots.

He continued marching, running his short blade down to it's hilt in the ribcage of a demon that staggered it's way towards him, "God, these things don't know when to stop..."  He ragged his blade back out, before dragging it across the throat of another demon, spilling the putrid, acidic blood onto the ground below them.

He then began to walk towards were he could hear the boots coming from, hopping over a half-destroyed wall only to land in front of Katana, "Well.... glad I found you... wait, where's Devon? he normally doesn't leave your side?"  Sumnor had a slight frown on his face, Devon was always over-protective of his little sister, always by her side in order to keep her alive, although she didn't need it.

Sumnor unsheathed both his short blade and his long sword, wiping them clean on a rag of clothing he found on the ground, before re-sheathing them and standing strong, in a ready position.  His ears remained as keen as ever, listening out for the slightest of sounds, his eyes scanning the area behind Katana for potential threats.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

7:50pm Oct 6 2010

Normal User

Katana turned, startled, thinking it was someone else only to let out a sigh of relief. Sumnor's question bothered her, it felt like there was a cold rock in the pit of her stomach, heavy like the weight of the news. No sadness came over her though, yes the pain of loosing her beloved brother was overwhelming but she had become numb over the past few days.

She took a sort of "deep breath" before replying, "Hes...dead" Short, sweet, simple, thats the way she liked to keep it though in this case, it wasnt so sweet. Katana kept her senses alert while she spoke, aware of even the smallest movements.

Her gaze was drawn to a building not so far off from where they were standing, she tensed as a figure appeared from behind the back. A man by the looks of it, he seemed lost. He looked over at Katana and froze before darting behind the building, something about him told Katana to follow. "Lets go.." she said to Sumnor before walking towards the stranger's direction slowly.

Reubin

1:46am Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Sumnor frowned slightly, turning to look at the general direction Katana seemed to be taking. "Always the one to go off on random tangents..." Sumnor hopped back over the wall and jogged to catch up with Katana, before resuming his usual marching speed, his boots silent on the crumbled buildings beneath his feet.

He continued to follow Katana, his short and long sword drew, the short blade held blade down, the handle gripped tight in his hand. A Demon was half dead, slouched on the wall, Sumnor decided to put it out of it's misery, sliding the long sword it's full length in through the fleshy part of the shoulder, down through the hip.

He then resumed following his friend, not liking the silence, "Let's go..." she had said before taking off.... there was an obvious overtone to what she said, but he couldn't quite place it, which is odd for when he spoke to Katana, "Where are we going, little one?" Sumnor was not much older than his friend, but he was extremely wise for his age and there was mroe of an age difference that way, he didn't like it, but he agreed with it, as it helped him look at her in just a friendly manner.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

7:06am Oct 7 2010

Normal User

She wasnt so sure if she should be following this stranger, there might be an ambush. At that thought she stopped, barely hearing what Sumnor had asked. Katana opened her mouth to reply but no words came out, she quickly shut her mouth and studied her surroundings. The building from which the man had came from was just a regular building, she took a closer look.

Strange markings lined the wall, they looked like they were made just recently. "What do you think it means?" she asked, turning in Sumnor's direction, careful to keep her tone low in case there was someone near by. She had almost forgotten about the document in her pocket and decided to tell Sumnor about it later. The wind suddenly started to pick up, sending the horrid scent of blood and dust past her nose. "How revolting" Katana thought with a disgusted ex
pression.

Reubin

10:22am Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Sumnor recognised the symbols... they were from he was just a child, no more than seven or eight years of age... from when his parents got murdered and taken apart by the first demonic experiments of the government. His memory flashed back to images of his parent's heads on pikes, a young Sumnor dispatching the demons with outrageous accuracy with a gun found in his father's dresser.

"They're the language taught.... programmed into the demons when they're in production, it's a sign of a murder.... no, m*censored*acre, they were there when my parents were killed... they've been nowhere since though.... this is strange."  Sumnor had carried on talking purposefully, he had never spoke about his family to Katana, however close friends they currently were, he had never spoke about the past.

He snarled, vicious intent in his ex
pression, he caught the scent of a large amount of demons, at least fifty he could count, he drew his blades and went to seek mroe revenge for his long lost parents, pushing past Katana rather gently for when he was in one of his rage's. He walked through the door, only to be faced by seventy ugly, malformed demons snarling and spitting in his direction.

Sumnor saw red, a bull to a cloth, his long and short sword flying through the air, flaying limbs and heads, multiple demonic parts hitting the ground and rolling away, each kill only adding to the resolve Sumnor felt in his heart, the reminder of his parents making him want to rip every demon left in this stinking hell hole of a world apart, before running his blades through the ones who created it.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

8:07pm Oct 7 2010

Normal User

Katana nodded slowly, deciding not to say anything, for it seemed personal. She watched him snarl and push past her, about to ask a question she stopped herself. "Hes mad right now...better back off.." Katana thought to herself as she watched him slash through the hideous demons.

Wanting to join in she turned at the sound of vicious snarling from behind. "Oh God" she muttered to herself as she looked at the crowd of demons. Quickly, she reached towards the back of her boots where two blades were hidden.Katana smirked as she held a blade in each hand, gripping tightly onto the handles, she ran into the crowd, slashing at each and every one of them.

Their blood hit the ground with a loud, satisfying splat. Her temper rose as she remembered what they had done to her brother and she let her anger take control. As if taunting them, her movements were slow and precise, of course, she did this on purpose. A slow and painful death was what they deserved.

Reubin

1:27am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Sumnor had been hacking and swinging for half an hour, and his anger still hadn't fully left his body, there was one remaining, the strongest of the lot, and even that one seemed to look afraid, fear not one of the emotions demons can usually feel. "You should have ran at the beginning..." His eyes shone with a quick blast of blue telekinetic energy, before the palms of his hands thrust towards the zombie, hurtling it backwards until a large spike of wook penetrated through it's abdomen.

As the demon was grasping at the end of the would in an attempt to pull itself back off, although the wound was fatal, and it would  die on that piece of wood slowly if Sumnor decided to leave it. Sumnor then looked around the battlefield, noting the rather large splinters of wood that scattered it, his eyes shone bright with blue, before around a hundred of the splinters rose into the air, gathering around Sumnor, before he hurled them through the air with a mere flick of his wrist.

The Splinters went with colossal speed and penetrated the Demon all over, killing it almost instantly, giving it a few moments to know true pain. "Now.... I'm calm..."  Sumnor then turned, and began walking back towards Katana's position.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

6:29am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

"Two left" she thought to herself as they slowly came towards her, interest glimmering in their eyes. "You think Im going to lose? Yeah right." she told them, though, there was no point in talking to them. They were too stupid to understand anyway. The wind was really acting up today because the dust from the ground was blowing all around them until all she could see was brown.

It had formed like a some-what tornado around them. "Lets do this" she whispered as she listened to the sounds around her, the blades in her hand were the only thing shining. There was snarling up ahead and she ran towards the sound, the demon's back was facing her and she smirked. "Pay attention next time" she taunted. The demon spun around at the sound of her voice but her blade was ready to greet him as it sliced through its stomach and blood spilled out on the ground.

Crunching noises sounded from behind her and she turned around, her blade straight in front of her and she heard the way the demon gasped in pain before hitting the ground. Katana pulled her blade out of its flesh and frowned "Now my blade is all dirty..." She covered her eyes as they wind grew stronger and sighed when it died down. Suddenly someone was clapping and cheering "Wow, even if you cant see anything you dont give up. I could've done better though" She looked up and on top of the building was that man she had seen earlier.

Reubin

9:42am Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Sumnor hopped over a half crumbled wall, as on his way back to Katana he had decided to take the long way around, landing behind her and looking in the direction she was looking in, seeing the man on top of the building, heard the jeering coming from his rather monotonous tone, "What? you decide you want to test her but end up enfuriating me to the point where I use my mental abilities? that makes sense, how about I tele you into next year?"

Sumnor was still rather peeved, standing firm,  his fists clenched, lucky he kept his nails short as otherwise they would be slicing into his flesh right now. His breathing was steady and yet ragged at the same time, each breath different from the last, his lungs not sure what his brina was calculating, all of his body working seperately from different parts, his telekenisis causing this effect.

He stood his ground firmly, sliding his left shoulder in front of Katana's left. He had grown protective of his friend over the years, not as far as her now deceased brother of course, but she was his one and only friend, and they were as close as siblings.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

4:54pm Oct 8 2010

Normal User

Katana heard Sumnor's words and nodded in approval as he slid his shoulder in front of her. She had grown used to her over-protective brother so it didnt bother her. The man on top of the building frowned slightly before smiling again. "Yeah...see I just wanted to see what she would do. How are you even still alive?" he jeered. Katana scowled "I can defend myself fine!" she argued but then stopped herself, knowing that this wasnt going to get her anywhere.

"What are you doing here anyway?" she asked with a serious tone of voice. He smiled and said "Not much...what are you looking for?" Katana let out an exasperated sigh and shook her head before turning to walk away. This was a total waste of time, talking to an idiot stranger who had no common sense. He would get killed if he got Sumnor angered. But the man was persistent, he appeared right in front of her. "How the-" she was cut off as he looked up at the sky and it began to rain.

Her clothes plastered against her skin, such a icky feeling it was. "Did you do that?" she growled with clenched teeth. Her smirked "Maybe...maybe not" Katana was about to punch him in the face when the rain suddenly stopped. "Whoa, dont punch the hero" he waved dramatically towards himself before reappearing on the roof again. Katana made a fist and cursed under her breath. "Who does this guy think he is!?" she thought to herself angrily.

Reubin

4:23am Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Sumnor closed his eyes against the building rage, the wet on his clothes and in his hair evaporating into steam, when he opened his eyes wide, they had turned completely into two globes of blue light, his fists were clenched against the power running through his veins. "I don't know, but if he isn't a masochist, this is going to be hell for him..."

He thrust  the palm of one hand towards the building beneath the man's feet, causing a square foot of concrete to shoot out from the wall and hit the man square in the face, sending him soaring through the air and onto the ground behind the building. "That's the first of many..."  He was talking to Katana, nodding slightly before walking through the door directly in front of them.

Blasting through walls with blue kinetic blasts, sending splinters of concrete flying through the air, chunks hitting the ground in the next room. He continued to work his way through the already tattered and torn building, before he was stood, towering over the man who was rather ungracefully spread-eagled on the ground beneath his feet, "Speak not in riddles but of truths old man, else I rip your tongue out with only my mind."

\r\n\r\n
Celty

8:42am Oct 9 2010

Normal User

(( Just a heads up, if some of my posts don't have colors for when someone speaks it's because I use my dsi sometimes ))

Katana watched with awe as Sumnor made his way through the building. She quickly followed, not wanting to miss out on anything, if Sumnor was going to kill this guy then she wanted to be there to see it. There was debris of wood everywhere, "This is what happenes when you try to act smart with Sumnor" she thought with a some-what smile.

In the view, she could see Sumnor standing over the idiotic man. Katana let out a sigh and hurried over to them just in time to hear his answer. "I, don't work with the government if you were wondering.." he replied breathlessly. Despite the painful look he had on his face he stared straight up at Sumnor without fear. "Did you see those markings on the wall? Of course you did. Well, they're...gonna realease a new kind of demon. It's believed to be impossible to stop"

His words came out slowly as if he couldn't speak. Katana looked at him and nodded, this news sounded familiar for some reason...the document! "Sumnor, come check this out" she urged as she reached deep into her pocket and pulled out the document. Katana still didn't trust this man so she kept it folded as she handed it to Sumnor. She looked at the stranger to see if his ex
pression would change, his gaze rested on his hands which were starting to bleed but all of a sudden they stopped and the wounds healed.

Reubin

9:35am Oct 9 2010

Normal User

Sumnor sighed with slight relief when he found that the man didn't work for the government, when he mentioned the markings he seemed to zone out for a second, although it felt more like an hour to Sumnor, as the amrkings sparked a memory of his parents, his Dad tlaking to him before bedtime, reading to him an old song he had heard as a child, a song that rung true with what the world was going towards, the darkness, the lonliness.

"I am a man who walks alone, and when I'm walking a dark road, at night or strolling through the park, when the light begins to change, I sometimes feel a little strange, a little anxious when it's dark." Sumnor's Father spoke the words every night, words that would stick with Sumnor forever, words that held real power, as his father had worked them into a spell, the reason Sumnor would grow up with psychic, telepathy, the ability to manipulate objects with his mind, but Sumnor would never understand the route of his powers.

Sumnor's mother walked in as Sumnor was drifting off to sleep, the smile she always had when looking at her son still adorned her features, "He's a sweet child... Let us hope he does not stay that way, we need him to be able to fend for himself with what is coming." his father looked up on her, a worried look on his face, "They will send for us soon.... you know it's coming..."

Sumnor snapped out of it, he couldn't believe it, they knew the demons were coming... the powers were from the song... how did he know that? they did not say anything about that? well it appeared he did what they want, he was not sweet anymore. He heard what the man said about the symbols, putting a telekentic restraint on him as he took the document from Katana's hands, beginning to read it.

((What's the document say? lol))

\r\n\r\n
Celty

10:10am Oct 9 2010

Normal User

(( It's basically about a scientist who was sending the formula for the undestructable demon creation. So the government needs the document to continue on with the process. It isn't really a docuent but they disguised it that way so that no one would be suspect what was going to happen. ))

Katana continued to watch the man carefully. He had his eyes closed and was whispering something, she strained her ears to listen and this is what she could make out of it.

"You turn against us and it will be death. This world has too much control already, we're just bringing it back together. 79-48-30-12 keep that in mind for it will probably save your life one day"

She pondered on his words, he had recited them as if in a trance. Who had said these words? Why did it sound so important? Shaking her head she tried to clear her thoughts and focus on what was around her but was distracted again as he looked up at her and said "Devon...can be brought back..."

Katana frowned and was growing angry "Would you just shutup?!" He just smiled and said "You know its true...why didnt you try?" Katana's eyes opened wide as she took a step back "W-what do y-you mean?" she fumbled over her words, suddenly confused and scared for the first time in her life.He shook his head in disbelief "I'm Nikoso... But, I guess you really dont remember" Suddenly Katana was angry again "You're not making any sense!" she yelled at him.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4