Kool and Reu 1X1 no lurkers, well, you can lurk as long as we don't know about it.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Reubin

6:50am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

(I'll let you finish what's going on between Katana and the guy, lol.))

\r\n\r\n
Celty

7:07pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

(( Okay lolz xD ))

The man, now identified as Nikoso, let out a sigh. "Look, I know that you were the youngest and still are..but.." He seemed like he couldnt find the words to explain. "You know what? Just forget it." The words came out as if they were an insult or even a curse. Nikoso stared at the ground, an ex
pression was on his face which was hard to decipher. Katana was still shocked, wanting to know what he meant but at the same time, terrified at what it could mean.

Nikoso continued to look at the ground, refusing to raise his head up. Katana just sighed and sat down on what was left of the gra.ss. All of a sudden Nikoso looked up and said, "Do you remember Sauko?" Katana nodded "He was my...best friend.." Nikoso just nodded "Thats funny...how come..?" he didnt finish his sentence, instead he just sighed and contined to stare at the ground.

Katana frowned and got up, walking over to Sumnor she asked, "So, what do you think about it? I don't really think that they'll be getting that far without it." It was true. The way the scientist described the power of the formula sounded too important to continue on without it. Unless, the government was too impatient and decided to try to crack the code by themself.

Reubin

10:23am Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Sumnor glared at the piece of paper, flashes of his parents enterring his head, thinking of what else was to come, before snarling slightly and scrunching the document up, shoving it into one of the inside pockets of his leather jacket, "I say we find these worthless scumbags and bring their world crashing down around their heads.... before burning them alive like they did to this world..."

Sumnor kicked heavily into the man's jaw, knocking him clean out, before rolling him onto his front and producing a length of rope from his pocket, tying his feet and hands together with only one knot, beginning to carry him in one hand. "Let's go to washinton... I can only think of there as a place the government would hold as their base, plus there's a friend of mine there, he should be able to help us plan."

Sumnor began to walk, beckoning for Katana to follow. His footsteps were taken heavily, his heart broken all over again with the news of his parents, from what his tattered memory could recall, they had sacrificed their own lives in order to protect him, "Katana... i never told you about my past.... my family."  Sumnor paused for thought, walking along, his pace slowing, "My parents were killed by the first few demons created, my parents gave me my powers, using lyrics from an old metal song along with a few herbs and what not... they could have saved themselves if they'd of just left me and run... but they didn't, they sacrificed themselves so I could live... and then I ripped every demon I could find to shreds with the powers which they had provided me, but it still isn't enough, I still need more revenge."

\r\n\r\n
Celty

5:20pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Katana followed, her heart sinking at Sumnor's story. "Sumnor..." was all that she could get out, not knowing how to put her sentence in a way that wouldn't tick him off. She let out a sigh and kept her gaze to the ground. "I probably don't know how you feel....but in a way I do. They took my brother's life and its my turn to take theirs." Not even that, the demons had also attacked at Luno, the city in which she used to live. To watch everyone and everything that she had loved be destroyed was heart-breaking and unbearable. It was as if her world slowly crumbled and she had to watch it all dissapear.

Katana looked up from the ground and stared straight ahead, this wasnt a time of mourning. It was a time of payback. Determination flashed in her eyes as she began to walk, more confidently now. The sound of her boots seemed to give her strength somehow. "Keep your head up, dont let them know your sorrow. Decieve" Those had been the words of her brother and she kept them in her heart. "Lets do this" was all she had said.

Reubin

1:41am Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Sumnor turned at the final three words of his comrade, "You should mourn, keeping it held in is unhealthy... and I know my past is terrible, but sharing it helped, all I can say is that I know I am alone in a world that has gone to hell, but it's worth it to hunt for my revenge, I want it more than anything." Sumnor ragged the rope in order to wake the man up, laughing as he moaned, the pain in his jaw only just coming to the fore.

Sumnor continued to walk, tugging the ropes every time it looked like the man was p*censored*ing out, not wanting to give him a break from the pain, "You stay with us little man, you intefere, you share the death we will recieve."  Sumnor then continued to walk, slightly cheerier with being able to torture the prisoner, still down on thoughts of his parents and other that have been lost throughout the war.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

6:22am Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Listening to Sumnor's words she frowned, but only slightly. Katana was finished with mourning, it wasnt going to get her anywhere if she stayed sad all the time. She didnt want to remember the pain that she had suffered, all she wanted to do was let go and keep it moving. It was different this time, her brother was the one who died, not just some random family member. Devon was the only one that understood how she felt.

Shaking the thoughts from her head, she continued to follow Sumnor. The wind stirring the dirt, the sun a dark red color. This was the world in which they used to live, the light from the sun only casted shadows upon the buildings, making everything look like blood. Katana looked at Nikoso, suddenly she felt sad for him. What was his story? What about his family? She took this into consideration and then came to a conclusion. "Maybe we should let him walk...?" she suggested lightly to Sumnor.

Reubin

11:18am Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Sumnor looked back at Katana as she spoke, taking her words into consideration, deliberating what the best choice would be, deciding to drop the ropes along with a small dagger, "Untie yourself and get to your feet, you're no good to us sprawling around in the dirt." Sumnor then walked over to a tree, jumping up a few times, his great height an advantage, giving him the ability to pick several pieces of fruit, holding them in something similar to a bowl made from telekentic energies, levitating it over to Katana, "Pearl before swine."

Sumnor grinned, it was an old phrase his mother used to use, basically ladies first, or beauty before deformity... he always looked at Katana as a sister, he liked her company though, so it was actually nothing like siblings.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

5:37pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

Katana smiled as she watched Sumnor leave Nikoso on the ground. Nikoso didn't even need the dagger, for the rope, out of nowhere, split in two and he got up slowly. His face was an ex
pression of pain and he shook his head as if trying to shake off the pain. He looked at Katana and said, "Thanks." Katana just nodded to him as let out another smile as the fruits floated over to her. "Thank you, Sumnor" she replied gratefully before taking a few pieces of fruit from the bowl.

She didn't take much, it was easy to get her full. Devon used to fight with her because of her eating habits but she couldn't change. No matter how much she tried to eat, it was too much for her. Nodding towards Sumnor that she had gotten her fill, she sat down on a slanted rock near some shriveled up bushes. Traveling was always her favorite thing to do, being with company made it even better. "That was cool" she added to Sumnor rather quietly, something was wrong, and she could feel it.

Celty

3:00pm Oct 13 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

Reubin

12:43pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Sumnor took three pieces of fruit, pocketting two before dropping the rest at the feet of Nikoso. Sumnor walked over and sat with Katana, before sinking his teeth into the fruit, "It's nothing, had them since I was a kid." He smiled at her before taking another bite, the use of his mind in such an extreme way leaving him extremely hungry.

Sumnor concentrated on a river not too far from their position, causing the water to rise, before using the fingers of his mind to form it into a perfct swan, levitating it over to Katana and turning it to stone, keeping it in the air, "Now that type of thing should impress you." Sumnor grinned maniacly, it had been a while since he had performed with his talents, the last time being when he lived on the streets through his teenage years.

\r\n\r\n
Celty

4:15pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Katana stared, her mouth wide open "That's amazing!" she gasped. She knew that such things were possible but it was still much better if you see it with your own eyes. Eating the last of her fruit she sighed and looked over at Nikoso who was frowning. She wanted to ask what was wrong but he looked up at her instantly and said "Nothing" before looking at the ground. Katana froze "Can you read my mind?" she thought to herself, wanting to test his ability.

It took a few moments for Nikoso to look up, "I sure can" he replied flatly before sitting on the ground. His ex
pression seemed troubled and she let out another sigh. "Well then cut it out" she told him. The feeling of someone reading her thoughts was very annoying, she didn't want to be aware all  the time. Nikoso's ex
pression suddenly turned to pain and as he looked up she could see fear in his eyes, that's when everything went black. She fell off of the rock, not feeling when she hit the ground. The faint calling of her name sounded far off and she tried to open her eyes but she couldn't "Remember who you are" said a voice before she awoke from the vision.

Reubin

10:22am Oct 15 2010

Normal User

Polishing off the rest of his fruit, sumnor looked at Nikoso, "Lower level version of my mental powers, if I were your friend I could help you develop those powers.... but of course, I'm not your friend, so..." Sumnor let the sentence trail off, before gathering fire-wood with his mind, the vision of his parents and the revelations of the truth making him want to use the powers a lot more.

Sumnor placed the pilled of wood as neatly as possible, before rubbing his hands together, creating a spark, which he grew by merely blowing on it, before using the steady stream of flame to light the pile, "Night will come soon.... best we sleep now to get an early rise."

\r\n\r\n
Celty

12:57pm Oct 15 2010

Normal User

Nikoso looked at Sumnor and gave him a small nod. Katana got up and looked over at Nikoso, who, was laughing quietly to himself. Frustrated, she sat down on the cold stone and closed her eyes. She tried to go far into her memory but something seemed to block the memories of when she was smaller and she soon grew angry. "Do you know why I can't remember?" she thought, not wanting to bring this conversation out into the open. Nikoso just sighed and said "I wish I didn't"

"You know? Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, aloud now. Nikoso glared at her and turned his back on her, not wanting to talk anymore. Katana frowned and just sat there. "You're right Sumnor...g'night" she told them, feeling exhausted all of a sudden.

Reubin

8:27am Oct 18 2010

Normal User

Sumnor lay in a large patch of gr*censored*, using a quick blast of mental energy to cause Nikoso extreme head pain for three seconds, before putting his head down and allowing his mind to drift off to thoguhts of his parents, missing them greatly, he wanted to see as much of them as he could, even if it was in his head.

"That's it! that's it! go on son! knock that scarecrow out!" a young Sumnor, probably at the age of seven or eight, was swinging fists at a well built scarecrow, each punch landed causing large amounts of straw to fly through the air. "You're doing well son! but perhaps the physical is not enough." Sumnor nodded at his father before concentrating on thescarecrow, causing the head of it to fly off."

\r\n\r\n
Celty

3:59pm Oct 18 2010

Normal User

Katana's dreams were filled with dark shadows and strange noises. She was walking down this narrow path with the snarling of demons all around her. Pulling out her blades, she held them firmly, waiting for a demon daring enough to cross her path. Suddenly something popped up from behind her and she spun around, ready to slice the demon to shreads. Gasping, she realized who it was, "Nikoso you sared me!" she yelled as she kicked him hard in the stomach. Nikoso's ex
pression turned to pain as he stumbled backward, almost falling to the floor.

"I just wanted to talk to you" he grunted with the breath that he had left. "What, so now you're a dream stalker!?" Katana yelled. Nikoso straightened up slowly "No. I put a lock on your old memories. Trust me, It'll be easier without them." Katana glared at him, feling her anger rise. "I don't appreciate you messing with my mind" she spat. Nikoso shook his head "I'll unlock them when you're ready" With that, he dissapeared and left her all alone in the dark forest.

Natster09

1:40am Oct 19 2010

Normal User

((There's nothing to go on...))
Reubin

1:49am Oct 19 2010

Normal User

((Sorry, my brother had left his account logged in..... Nothing to go on.))

\r\n\r\n
Celty

7:08am Oct 19 2010

Normal User

(( Herm, you're right... Dx ))

Reubin

11:50am Oct 19 2010

Normal User

((This RP's life is dwindling...))

\r\n\r\n
Celty

4:03pm Oct 19 2010

Normal User

(( Wel.. I guess so.. If you put it that way. I mean, we could keep going.. but wouldn't it seem pointless or..? ))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4