For the Girl That Won't Read This.

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
paigecam

7:04pm Aug 22 2010

Normal User

Story time.

My mother and father are divorced. They have been since I was four. December Twenty-six. That was the day they seperated, right after Christmas. :C

Soon after they were divorced, my mother started dating a Doctor that worked at the same hospital she works at. The Doctor's name was Terrance, or Terry, as he liked to be called, and he was one of the most happiest people I had ever met.

Terry has one daughter. Her name is Eleanor, or Ellee for short. Ellee is a year older than I. From the minute we met, Ellee and I were like sisters, closer than any two girls could ever be without being related. We were always at Terry's house, or they were always at my mom's house. It was pretty obvious that, after a year of dating, Terry was going to ask my mother to marry him. It was also pretty obvious that my mother would say Yes.

Then Terry had to go on a business trip. It was to Cancun, a very pretty island with an ocean. I remember this day well, it was a sunny March day the day my mom, Ellee, and I drove with him to the airport. On the way there, Terry wasn't acting like his normal, happy, never-worried self. He kept reminding us how much he loved us, and how much he'll miss us, and how much he hoped for us to be safe. Everyone could tell something was off.

Terry died the day he got to Cancun. He was in the ocean and had a heart attack. Ever since then, Ellee's mother took Ellee away and moved far, never to communicate with her father's side of the family ever again.

I miss Ellee terribly. Like I have said before, she was my sister. So I wrote this, for the girl that will never see it.

~

Dear Ellee.

You may not remember me, but I sure do remember you. We were very little when we last saw eachother. I was five. You were six. The two of us were like sisters, I remember telling you things I had never told anyone else, not even my mommy. We did everything together, and although it was only a year before we were parted, it felt like twenty. The day I met you, that first day, do you remember how we started talking? I do. I tried to sound smart; I had asked you why the letters 'G' and 'J' sounded alike. You told me, "Yes, they do, but 'G' sounds more like 'Guh' and 'J' sounds more like 'Jauh.'" We were always pretty jealous of eachother, you were upset because I was a better reader than you, I had wished I could draw as nicely as you. Do you still draw, Ellee? I know that was one of your favorite things to do. I remember your birds. Your little parakeets, that we went out and bought together. I bought two, and you bought two. I remember your big goldfish, the black one and the orange one. The black one we called Poppy because it had big, popping-out eyes. Do you remember when we used to stick our fingers in the tank so Poppy would come up and nibble on them, thinking it was food? I remember the way it feels. I remember your grandparents, and how I used to call them Ni-Ni and Yai-Yai because that was grandma and grandpa in Chinese. I remember how they spoke very little English, and that sometimes your Daddy would have to translate. Do you remember your grandparents? I know you don't see them anymore, but I would hope you do. Actually, I would like it if you remembered any of the things I listed above.

I miss you. I still sometimes think of you, and I wonder if you ever think of me. I know you'll never see this, but I wanted to write to you, even if your mom rips this up.

-Camm.

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

FoxCrazy

7:28pm Aug 22 2010

Normal User

Aw. That's sweet.

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

NightmareDream

12:27pm Aug 23 2010

Normal User

-dies of sweetness- <3

paigecam

4:04pm Aug 23 2010

Normal User

Thanks Guys.

<3 

paigecam

12:33pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

Bump. <3

Dustfeather

7:33pm Aug 29 2010 (last edited on 7:34pm Aug 29 2010)

Normal User

This is so sweet. D; So sweet I just got a bad case of diabeetus.

Ellee was lucky, to have such a good friend sister. <3

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
Avocado

8:31pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

aww...I hope Ellee does come and read this as fate...

ZoeyRedbird

7:14am Sep 3 2010

Normal User

I'm so glad you had someone that you were sisters with, even if only for a while. I hope she reads this, and I hope one day you two see each other again.

Muffinz 0_o
Fuzz90

11:04am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Awww, i feel very sorry for you. atleast you had a sister :) x

Happykitty

2:39pm Sep 26 2010

Normal User

Awwww it's so sad but is it true.
SebastianMichaelis

2:21am Oct 10 2010

Normal User

That seems sweet. :)
DrEaMxxEaTER

3:45pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

I am doing my best not to cry. I hate crying because in my house its a sign of weakness and ignorince. Please dont tell my mom that I was crying TT-TT

I have five sisters and one brother anD I have never felt love for them like you have for Ellee. I envy you.

chance437

8:18pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Wow, Cam, that was just beautiful. I haven't told you, but my mom had been doubting that you were actually a kid, until I read her this. We're both in tears. She believes me now.

Elle was, no, IS a very lucky girl to ever know you. 

paigecam

8:43pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

Thanks, Love. <3

Saraluvspets

9:43pm Oct 11 2010

Normal User

My mom married my dad and had me. They divorced when I was about five and mom moved to a different town. She met a guy named Mark and they got married. She got pregnant and had a miscarriage at eleven weeks. She was so upset that I thought she was going to kill herself. I cried for weeks over the death of my unborn sibling. She's been trying to have another kid, but she's been unsucessful.

We have something in common, Paige.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
paigecam

2:09pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

My mom had a miscarriage when she was still with my father. I know how you feel. It would've been nice to have a little brother. My sisters are just all "OMGDISNEYCHANNELDROOL"

Saraluvspets

10:24pm Oct 15 2010

Normal User

Ha, I'm an only child. It gets lonely. The only thing that's been the closest to a sister to me is my dog, but I picture her as my child.

What the Hello Kitty! Holy Shiitake Mushrooms! -Ah, the many gurbled words of Sara... -Oh, join this rp... http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/we-were-meant-to-be-but-i-just-can-039-t-do-it-/~page/1/
Happykitty

9:31am Oct 16 2010 (last edited on 9:31am Oct 16 2010)

Normal User

I gt a bird and no siblings and I call my bird my little baby, I won't let any one hurt or scare him...I hope someday you will see her again.
saryapink

11:50am Oct 16 2010

Normal User

I have a little sister, but she's all......... little kiddish. xD

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Reddaysi

5:35am Dec 2 2010

Normal User

Aww, that is so sad. I hope one day you and Ellee meet again one day. Crytle="Cry" />

Go to page: 1, 2